View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 12:42 PM
PetFinder Guru

BellXun is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: ... our Dog Whisperess? What is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by miket View Post
I joined this forum a few months back and realise there's a distinct lack of understanding about dogs in this forum and probably a large part of the population in Malaysia.

Yet, everyone posts all kinds of info on breeding advise, wagging tail, tastes and so forth. Then I saw this post about "Cheng See, our Dog Whisperess". That was the last straw for me.

WHAT IS DOG WHISPERING? How about dog listening? Maybe dog speaking? Then dog mumbling? Also, dog shaking? WHAT IS ALL THIS JUNK???

Do you guys and gals on this forum really think it's BLACK MAGIC MUMBO JUMBO DOG WHISPERING to train a dog? If you do, my advise is to give your dog away or cull it because nothing is happening between your dog and you unless you have this WHISPERING AND MUMBO JUMBO skills.

Dogs have senses, humans have brains. So, as humans, use your brains to understand dogs' sensing ability and then use that to train them. That's it. Stop all this psycho babble whispering! It doesn't help anyone.

Cheng See is a dog trainer, not a WHISPERER/MUMBLER/BLACK MAGIC artist or anything like that. Dog trainer. Simple as that. And you can be one too if you are serious about learning about dogs and as committed as Cheng See.

Hahaha Relax miket. relax~~~ Breath in.... breath out....

I think ppl just said it metaphorically. Alot of people lack understanding of dogs(maybe including me) But, as long as they are learning frm forum and not teaching in forum. i think its okay. just relax. Its just some words ppl use. try not to get too emotional about it. If not u'll really have a hard time in forums (this forum n other forums too), coz in forums ppl just say watever they think, some are misleading some are helping. so it is up to the READER's own discression/wisdom on what info to absorb n what info to reject.

Try not to Blame others for posting stupid threads, just train urself to filter it away as u read them. :)

Cheers.

Peace~ Peace~~~~

:)