View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 07:07 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Is it Ok if I buy TICA Cert for my Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie View Post
Is it true his not a true vet?

Oh my. Because some of the customer at his shop call him "Doc" so I thought his a true vet.

Glad that I know it from this forum. Thank guys for all the info.

Mr Kurt,

yup true, because a lot of Malaysian people still new to pedigree cats, so thats why the only know to buy a cat from Pet Shop, and mostly looking for cheap looking pedigree cat.
That is why we had strongly emphasize on no buying of pet from Pet Shop & to do your research on the breed & breeder reputation before you decide who to buy your cat from.

Many time ppl think they can get a best buy for a pedigree but in actual fact they are paying more then what they shud have for what they get. Don't fall for the crab of a non paper pedigree for a cheaper price, becoz as long as it is a non paper pedigree it is classified as HHP, that's what it is. Imagine if Ismail can sell you a pedigree cert for RM1.5K then how much do you think his pedigree cat will cost you.

I had rehome my retired pedigree for peanut or free to ppl who can guarantee them a very good life for the rest of their cat life. The different between me & theses BYB is I don't breed my cats for a living so you had to convince me to let you have my cat & not me convince you to buy my cat, it's not about your money. I have rehome my Grand & DW cat to worthy home for 1/3 or less to what some ppl had paid for their pet quality cat.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA