View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 05:06 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

What the horrible happen when heard this true story, How come pet supplies shop can be clinic? isn't from own kitten mill pretending to be a clinic? This spaying or neutering is very simple surgery operation.
From process the patient is anesthetized and the fur is removed at the surgery site to The skin sutures are in place and once healing has occured are removed in 8 to 12 days. This is the lesson for everyone, dont send your loving pet to those name as clinic under pet shop. Please bring to real animals clinic. Your pet value not just RM50, 100, it more than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
I want to add on to this....

I read from somewhere that a forum member here took her cat to this pet supplies shop for spaying. The owner had listed "simple surgery like spaying or neutering" as one of its services. The spaying job was badly done, the sutures ripped opened.

She took her cat back, and the cat was boarded for 5 days at extra charges. Then, she was told the cat has to be boarded for another week. She didn't want that, as she was getting real worried about her cat. She said she would go and pick up the cat herself from the "clinic" where the pet shop owner had sent her cat.

Imagine her shock when she saw the place.....it looked more like a breeding centre than a clinic.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.