View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 02:03 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Haha.. how come you're always 1 step ahead of me moving from thread to thread, SillyLupie?

Yes, I'd keep this thread open as it is a more general thread, but there should not be any further arguments or attacks pertaining to PakCu's pet shop.

There has been sufficient time for our members' opinions to be voiced out on that, and further discussions would be pretty pointless and would only result in more unnecessary arguments.

I believe PakCu would have also learnt deeply from this experience. It appears to be more of a case of negligence rather than intentional harm, as I don't think a wise businessman would put his business and good relationship with customers under jeopardy by taking such intentional risks.

In any case, I hope that all of you would let this matter rest, and give him an opportunity to make amendments to his mistakes. What we want is to have him take remedial actions to ensure the safety of future pets sent to his shop and to provide quality services, not to bring down his business and create a vengeance.

The other 2 related threads have been closed. Let's refocus this thread on the original issue.