Thread: My Cats
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 10:06 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default My Cats

hhehehe!! I just read your posting abt my anak bulus. Well,nobody wants them when I first rescued the strays.But look at them now!! so beautiful,manja and smart. Very well behave cats, I would say.

Hmm!! you know what Elaine?? I did the same with one of the stray kitten last week. My neighbour told me the kitten trapped in the empty apartment for abt 3 days already.she brought water and food everyday for the kitty.When she saw me on the 3rd day evening,she asked me to help her to release the kitten.I become the real Macgyver that nite.hehehe!! Glad Len Len gained weight and look healthy as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
Hi June i just finish seeing your anak bulus picture. You have got so many beautiful cats. I like all of them especially kecik & Putih. So sayang. June, is it Len Len you are refering to? She is a stray who was trap on the 2nd floor window grill for 2 days meowing non-stop until my heart sick. I know i cannot climb up there so what i can do is go to see her every now & then to talk to her until my neighbour ask me who am i talking with? So, i tell her that there is a cat trap on the 2nd floor window grill (which no body is staying). Lucky her husband asked his "paling kurus" worker to climb from the awning to help her down. It seems that Len Len know that i am the one who got help to rescue her. So, from that days onwards automatically she keep following me. At last ended in my house until now and put on a lot of weight. Previously she is very skinny.