View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 05:26 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I have a pregnant furkid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandasin View Post
My house is a corner teres house. So Dash sleeps at the side of the house where we put our exercise machines. It's a dry place.

Can bathe her with those very concentrated (we have to dilute it ourselves) tick medicine? The kind where they are usually sold in small bottles and the medicine strong is very strong.

When I came home from school today, I realise she's been more attached to me. She is usually attached to me but today it seems extra extra attached. And I saw that she's been digging the garden cause her body got soil and the garden has holes and soil almost everywhere. Does this mean that the puppies could be arriving soon? If so, ohmygawd. I'm so not ready!
Can but try to use the not so strong medicine and did u get her a flea collar?
I'm not quite sure whether u can use so strong medicine or not?
Ur puppies came early ?
Did ur dash some aggresiveness? Mine show a bit of aggresiveness b4 she gave birth bcos she's in pain. Well don't panic. Have u ready her delivery place? A surrounded or not so open space? Whelping box? Do u keep her in a cage b4 or u just tie her up? Surround her delivery place with something heavy if u don't have a cage for her. (My dog i made a first mistake, I didn't blocked up her delivery place. She gave birth to 1st pup near my washing machine at the back of my house n 2nd pup front porch. My floor covered with blood (not so muchlah). Then luckily i heard her barking at midnite and dash out to help her. I have to pick up the 1st and 2nd pup put them back to the delivery place... and then assist my doggie back to her delivery place n ... finish... All came out ok.) So...must block up her delivery place don't let her roam away when she gives birth. Don worry too much. It's not as hard as u think. But don't u think it's too early for her to give birth? u mentioned still got bout one month due isn't it?