View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009, 11:21 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2 type Pet Shop. you meet before?

june, i might be wrong, but i think clement meant the pet shop type 2 to be owned by a person who might not necessarily be an animal lover, but a shrewd business person.

this person would let the true animal lovers know about the animal shelter or the pet shop, depending on which they don't know about yet. these animal lovers will then be asked to buy the pet food for the animals in this person's animal shelter, therefore, giving her business, and then the product sold is returned to the business person as donation for the animal shelter.

this is what i understand when i translate clement's sentence back into chinese.

err....clement, if i am wrong in my understanding of what you mean, please correct me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Yup!! I'm totally against BYB.the petshop I went neither type 1 nor type 2. They don't have animal for adoption but the staffs attitude towards animal is downright disgusting I only know type 2 petshop.Beside petshop this shop genuinely care abt animal wellbeing.The shop have cats for adoption and the owner are true animal lovers.