View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2 type Pet Shop. you meet before?

oh gosh, this sounds like a wolf in sheep's clothing. such people are very, very smart. it would never cross my mind to do such thing.

so, what you are saying is, just like how petfinder places the homeless animals at the bottom of those pets for sale page, the type 1 pet shop puts the backyard breeder's pets in their shop so that those who had initially wanted to adopt animals could see the beautiful cheap non-pedigrees and hopefully buy them instead of adopting the homeless ones?? OMG!!

Wow.....you should be the petfinder spy, not me, since you have uncovered more things than i have!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Have you see pet shop do event about pet rescuers, fosterers and adopters for gathering at their own pet shop. But you won't see them at local animal shelter or you city Pound. what is differ between it? you see from here, doing pet rescuers, fosterers and adopters at own pet shop, customers will come and sametime do order some pet supply from the shop, no all people will be as adopters. they just place some homeless animals.Beside that inside have sell Backyard animals. Customer who thinking want have a pet, they will compare the homeless and pure breed. The shop owner might get another order for the selling Backyard animals.
have brain people will know how it going on.