View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 11:47 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: 2 type Pet Shop. you meet before?

today I meet a friend at afternoon, one of another friend have a new puppy golden Retriever was Stolen last 1 week. do you know how it stolen and get back?
Here I worte, the dog was stolen at house. they jump inside house and took it. After then they went one by one pet shop for asking who interest want this puppy and give them a call. My friend have search any place and also pet shop, it already gone what she thinking. She also do the polis report.
But one day, her brother get a news who have selling this golden Retriever puppy by pet shop. He calling this pet shop, the owner also introduced have a good quality golden Retriever puppy. When he brother meet up pet shop owner and them ready a puppy together. he feel this look like really same her sister dog. He calling sister come over and together with polis report and MicroChip ID. The pet shop unable say anymore. it is stolen dog.
You can see here, Pet shop selling Stolen dog and pretended as animals lover.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.