View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 03:19 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: PetFinder.my - World Animal Day, KL Tower - Nov 2

I have discussed with Yen (Acsyen), and here's the main idea we came up with for the game.

We'll be running the Photo Hunt trivia game on some computers. For those that do not know what it is, it's a simple Spot The Difference game where you have to find the 5 differences within 2 near-identical pictures in a limited time. If the player succeeds in finding all 5 differences, he'll proceed to the next level. We'll limit each user to a total of say 5 levels (or more, depending on how many people there are queuing up).

To play the game, the participant will need to pay RM5. The top 3 scorers of each hour will receive prizes from us. The funds obtained will be divided equally for SPCA and PAWS.

It is easy to setup and simple to play. The only thing I'd need to work out the logistics on is where to borrow the laptops from. I think we would need at least 2 laptops - 1 for browsing PetFinder's pets for adoption, and another 1 for playing the game. 3 laptops would be best.

If there are any volunteers for the event that can bring along a laptop, please let me know.

Yen will be assisting in finding sponsors for the prizes and buying the items. If there are insufficient sponsors, I'll pay for the prizes myself.

Here are other game ideas from Yen that involve pets, but might be harder to setup and execute:

- Test the brain solving skill game. Hide some kind of food or ball in some place and see if the dog can get it in a certain time period.

- Fastest eating game - group game can put like 5 or more ppl, can do like a relay, dog eat first then run to human's food then run back n let dog (or dog with human) finish last round ( a bit more creative than the normal fastest eating duo)

- Group relay for humans and dogs - dog run with owner to a box and find treasure. In the box will have lotsa other stuff. Once found hang around dog's neck and come bk. Fastest pair wins the game.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Last edited by AndyKoh; 10-21-2008 at 03:25 PM.