View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 11:19 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default The first person from petfinder forum do donated to ROCRICRUS FOUNDATION.

I tried not to stuff all the cat food inside the box actually but still heavy

Yeah,we can round up all the collection and give to the nearest no kill shelter rather than sending it up and down.Our friends and public can donate more that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
June,
Yes, your donated goods a bit heavy too, another second collection might be another time, no date, I do this foundation is let public know the place and location after we donated to them. Public can support and make a own group collect those pet supplies from friends and directly send to them. I will keep looking the new no-kill shelters around Malaysia, I have give some opinion to the SPCA Seberang Perai, how the public know about your society, how to let public come for adopt those homeless animals. That the only way for reduce the numbers of animals. If keep on receive homeless animals, that no the solution for reduce. I have asking some pet shop collect some homeless animals from there, and place at pet shop, let public collect as free. The pet shop still can earn money when after adopted the pet and sametime buy some pet supplies from them. They might interest my opinion.