View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 09:22 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Lesson to all cat owners

This year Felis Wonder & Enko had 2 unpleasant happening, I want to share them hoping to put in more awareness about the well being of our cats in the hand of our maids.

First incident.

Enko Icemaine a Silver Classic Tabby White boy is the pick of the litter from GC,DW Versus Ice Dive Jr. Forego of Enko. with CH. Felis Wonder Lady Sai See of Enko. This boy was sold to a cat lover who had no limit on his spending for food & care for all his cats. In fact he own 4 Maine Coon from us with 3 show quality silver tabby white boys & 1 pet quality brown tabby white girl.

All his cats are very well maintained, he had a maid to clean his place plus cleaning the cats room. The 3 boys stay in a room in a penthouse in a condo looking out the balcony with a sliding door keeping them safely inside. The owner always double check the sliding door after the maid had clean their room. Just bcoz one day he did not do so even though he did look into their room & notice the sliding door was shut but did not know it was not lock which was the biggest mistake ever happen & a very regretful one. When he was about to leave for work in that morning he notice Icemaine was missing & he went in to check & notice the sliding door was open slightly which sent a chill to his bone. The worst happen Icemaine was not in the balcony, he went down straight away to look for him & hoping for the best, but was very sad to find out that the boy was already dead with his body stiff. He call me straight away to tell me the sad news & I was caught dumb not knowing exactly what to said. So, here we are, never take thing for granted that the maid care. Some how or rather we had to make sure of their safety ourselves even if we can afford the help.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA