View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Lesson to all cat owners

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
How true Jimmy.That is why I never let my cat play at the balcony when either me or my husband are not around because no one supervise them.call me paranoid but better save then sorry I keep reminding my cat sitter DO NOT open the sliding door if she come to clean up the litter box and feed the cats.I even paste my message everywhere in the house that I think she can see.Thank God she listen to my instruction.
Very sad to say it is every bit true. I will not even allow my cat to be at the balcony even under supervision. You will never know what ever can happen. Imagine a bird landed on your balcony railing by mistake & took off straight away after seeing you or your cat & at the very instance your cat dive for it which is common cat hunting instinct, I don't think you can stop that. The cause of Icemaine jumping off the balcony is highly the reason of the pigeons which the owner said every morning the pigeons will come to the balcony.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA