View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 03:41 AM
Animal Lover

fionaccf is on a distinguished road
Default Petster Magazine - Poor Service, Lousy Management

I am writing here to alert all pet lovers not to fall to Petster Magazine subscription. I sent my payment on the March 02 to LCM Events Sdn Bhd (which happened to be dormant account) with no reply nor even receive a copy of petster magazine to my door step until today. How is that possible you received someone else fees, yet they dont even bother to reply you? atleast they dont reply, keep to your promise to send the copy of magazine to me. No they did not.

I have contacted them several of times turned to deaf ears. Even worse, serene the person who requested me to send the payment. The email contact have been rejected.

Quote:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

serene@petstermagazine.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 User unknown: serene@petstermagazine.com (state 14).

Although Rm20 is not like a huge amount but I definitely felt cheated with the way they managed their administration. It is a pure disappointment, to support a very malaysian owned pet magazine but turned out to be poor management service.

Btw, I do aware it is free magazine available in KL however i am from penang that is the reason why i subscribed.

Thank you for your attention.