View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 11:52 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: She's so cunning!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
i don't understand how anyone can say they hate cats or any other animal species. how can you HATE another living being? perhaps their behavior doesn't agree with you. but i hope you realize that these animals are only doing what comes naturally to them and for cats, that includes perching on high places such as your cars. that is one way they make themselves feel more secure.. by having a birds eye view of the environment around them.
I totally agree with you, lynielime. These cat-haters and dog-haters need to be educated. Cats are actually very intelligent and clean, in fact more so, than dogs. My late grandfather kept dogs, and so do my former neighbour who live next door. So I've had a chance to observe both species.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
oh and one more thing!
yes that malaysian dreamgirl sounds like a total b*****. and if i saw her do something like that to an animal, ANY animal at all, i would have to slap her stupid face
This Jade Z sounds more like a nightmare girl than dreamgirl. If I know who she is, I'll scratch her eyes out! She is not joking. I took the trouble to read all the comments. She is downright arrogant and is a real b****.