View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 12:02 AM
PetFinder Guru

adrianng87 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petknode Cat Boarding Nightmare

I always believe that everything happens for a reason, again, this believe of mine goes to what had happened is not mainly about the owners. Amanah has always been practiced between the operators and consumers. The operator Petknode has been running the boarding service for at least of 3 years, and who might know that they will go crazy in this year's meaningful Ramadhan month.

Come on Coony, this doesn't help. Let's not blame anymore and make this case less complicated. If you sympathise this incident, then I believe there are other 101 ways to tell it more sincerely. Think positive, 3 serious animal abuse cases had happened this year, maybe this time it's really a wake up call for the government to impose serious punishments on these inhuman act already.

By the way, you guys might wana update yourself by watching this latest news extracted from KTAJ.
Bella@NTV7 Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9J4H...&feature=share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
That the problem with most Malaysian, always so gullible to fall for sweet talk & beautiful book cover. There is never the right time for the blunt truth. If you say anything bad before it happen you are bad mouthing, if you say anything not comforting after it happen, even if it is true you are cruel. I’m only pointing out thing I can see & if you don’t like the truth or don’t agree with me you can just ignore me. For whatever it is my sympathy still goes out to all the owners.

Marcelleve, you can see more updates from this group of activist call Kucing Terbiar & Anjing Jalanan (KTAJ).
KTAJ's Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/ktaj0311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcelleve View Post
I am shock and saddened by the news that I read just now. I just arrived from Langkawi and did not know what happen lately.
I can't help too say, whatever happened to Petknode's owners, I just pray that these cats and their owners deserve more than this for Hari raya.
It is meant to be celebrated with peace and blissfulness.

I am against abuse in any form. We, as 1Malaysia, should know how to treat each other well.
A huge thank you to the rescuers out there. Thank you for saving them. Keep up the good work!