View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Cucu Maine Coon Pakcu- kitten Backyard breeder do trade through forum

No I never board my cats anywhere. I don't like to stress my cats by moving them here n there. I have cat sitter.she's my neighbour and we take care each other. She take care my cats when I'm away & I take when she & her family not at home/family trip.

After my first posting I received steady stream of PM's relating their ordeals to me. You may ask Sillylupie,Bardaziz,Casriex and God knows how many more abt their nightmare in Pakcu's shop. If the victim is so afraid to speak up (except Sillylupie) I'm here for them. (do I sound like lawyer )

I don't like racist.They use Melayu sentiment to get away with anything.Only fools will believe this kind of crap. Don't u think this sentiment is the instrument of our politcal party in Malaysia??

Quote:
Originally Posted by EysElyas View Post
i just wanna share abit of my opinion.... ya i'm 100% agree wif kak june... i alwez sent my cats to a BYB at ipoh an alhamdulillah they tread my cats wif care and alwez remembered my cats as i alwez sent them there if i had to go for outstations.... sometimes people love to take things 4 granted.... may be becoz they think that the cats are not them they just keep them there coz the owner paid them... but do they realize that we paid them money to take care of our cats??? ya pakcu u can defend ur part if u r not guilty coz it is ur rite... yet i just wonder if kak june say that she had an experienced wif u due to her cat that means sumting wrong sumwhere.... just please consider to recheck all the problems before u melenting ok.....

p/s: this is not about racist coz i'm also malay.....