Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > General Discussion

General Discussion General information and discuss on animal rescue, adoption and advocacy

Old 12-15-2011, 02:38 PM
Animal Lover

carmen85 is on a distinguished road
Default MUST READ !! Do not visit The Vet Klinic Near Carrefour Kepong (behind Happy Cout) !!

It is a Vet and I suppose they will give treatment to all kinds of animals right. Once, beginning of this year, when I reach home, i see there's something wrong with my rabbit as it is not running around and he was very sick. I quicky bring him to the VET at kepong near carrefore (Behind Happy Court). She refused to give my rabbit treatment and asked me to go to the other vet. Fine, when i reached another klinic at sri sinar, my rabbit passed away, it's too late! If she willing to treat my rabbit and see what happened to him, my rabbit might not passed away !!

2nd incident was last week, saturday around 6pm, my doberman was having diarrear and is vomiting, the pet shop that i went have no vet, so they are very nice and do me a favour by calling the vet klinic near by. One of it is the same vet again, PET FIRST VET at kepong near carrefour. If she is off and do not want to treat my dog, then do waste time asking how old my doberman is, is it bery big or small !! When that guy told her that my doberman is around 2 years old and is hugh, she refuse to take my dog and then that guy, NO MEANS NO ! If she do not want to treat then don't ask right. Later on, I found out from some other people that they faced the same problem before. THAT VET always choose which type of animal she want to treat and 1st choice is always small dog, puppy !

STRONGLY ADVICE DO NOT VISIT THIS CLINIC ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN EMERGENCY AS THEY MIGHT NOT TAKE YOUR PET !!! I WILL NEVER EVER VISIT THAT CLINIC ANYMORE! IS NOT ONLY ONCE ! IT'S TWICE !
Old 12-15-2011, 04:00 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MUST READ !! Do not visit The Vet Klinic Near Carrefour Kepong (behind Happy Cout) !!

Carmen, let me first say that I'm very sorry to read about the death of your rabbit, and I do hope you've found a vet for your Doberman, and that your dog is now feeling better.

I have no experience with this vet clinic in Kepong, but I can tell you this: No, not all vets are qualified or prepared to treat all kinds of animals. I also had an experience with a sick rabbit, and my usual vet -- who is excellent with cats and dogs -- referred me to another clinic in PJ. I don't think it's either unusual or disreputable for a vet to turn away an animal if he or she does not have the particular expertise to treat the animal. Why the vet refuses to see large dogs is a bit more puzzling. I wonder if other Petfinder members have some more information about this...

Also, your 2 year-old Doberman should go to the vet at least once a year for a physical check-up and vaccinations. When you find a vet clinic that you're comfortable with, I hope you'll bring your dog there regularly to ensure the he or she stays healthy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen85 View Post
It is a Vet and I suppose they will give treatment to all kinds of animals right. Once, beginning of this year, when I reach home, i see there's something wrong with my rabbit as it is not running around and he was very sick. I quicky bring him to the VET at kepong near carrefore (Behind Happy Court). She refused to give my rabbit treatment and asked me to go to the other vet. Fine, when i reached another klinic at sri sinar, my rabbit passed away, it's too late! If she willing to treat my rabbit and see what happened to him, my rabbit might not passed away !!

2nd incident was last week, saturday around 6pm, my doberman was having diarrear and is vomiting, the pet shop that i went have no vet, so they are very nice and do me a favour by calling the vet klinic near by. One of it is the same vet again, PET FIRST VET at kepong near carrefour. If she is off and do not want to treat my dog, then do waste time asking how old my doberman is, is it bery big or small !! When that guy told her that my doberman is around 2 years old and is hugh, she refuse to take my dog and then that guy, NO MEANS NO ! If she do not want to treat then don't ask right. Later on, I found out from some other people that they faced the same problem before. THAT VET always choose which type of animal she want to treat and 1st choice is always small dog, puppy !

STRONGLY ADVICE DO NOT VISIT THIS CLINIC ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE IN EMERGENCY AS THEY MIGHT NOT TAKE YOUR PET !!! I WILL NEVER EVER VISIT THAT CLINIC ANYMORE! IS NOT ONLY ONCE ! IT'S TWICE !
Old 07-20-2012, 11:53 AM
PetFinder Guru

jouhari is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MUST READ !! Do not visit The Vet Klinic Near Carrefour Kepong (behind Happy Cout) !!

Sorry for your lost.

I'm with neko on this one. I rather vets say no to me then them trying a new procedure they haven't perfected on my buddies.Vets are humans. They must love animal to even consider it as a career. At least you know that particular vet is not out to get your money. Human doctors can ask their patient things. Vets can't get animals to tell them anything, verbally at least. not even a parrot. I dont know how it works but what if they are only licenced for certain animals? maybe licensed to certain weight group of dogs? any vets can help us out here? I dont think its fair to post a no entry sign to the vet's door. I'm sure there was a good reason why he/she had to say no.
Old 01-09-2013, 08:36 PM
Animal Lover

angel doom is on a distinguished road

hi there,

i've read your post and i terribly regret and i know your feelings. i also been at dr.walter animal medical clinic beside food court near car shop front row there. my dog is worst after he treat my dog. and not just that, he killed my other dog, i mean put to sleep giving excuse that my dog is cannot be treated anymore but the sickness is easy to treat, my friend treat his dog with same condition as my died dog in other clinic and the dog is fine. see how useless nowdays doctors. i dont know what they really studied for. u know what, there's more strange things in this clinic too. i saw an article saying not to vote for the gov and looks like he is urging public to vote for opponent party and go against the gov. such a stupid citizen he is. for what he is a malaysian for by wanting this country to be destroyed by the useless people and opponents that creating problems and damages to this country. this clinic must be reported and be closed for ever. please come and see for yourself. all can come. there's more too. i saw in my own eyes that he scolded his staffs. i wonder how his staffs can handle with this lunatic so called doctor. his clinic is so smelly and dirty, worst than other animal clinic. i never want to go to this clinic ever again. i recommend all go to gov centre and treat your pets there. its not just cheaper but well cared too. this people are charging so high and animal abusers! thanks! :)
Old 08-16-2014, 06:27 PM
Animal Lover

Kyle is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: MUST READ !! Do not visit The Vet Klinic Near Carrefour Kepong (behind Happy Cout) !!

Comments on:
(1)The Vet Klinic Near Carrefour Kepong.

I went into this clinic once, it was so awefully smelly that I reacted naturally by covering my nose and mouth with my palm. An Indian man from behind the counter looked at me with very angry eyes and questioned me why I did that. I said sorry for that. Then he said he was the vet there. I made some enquiries about the treatments for cats, he answered me in a very cold and half-hearted voice.
My opinion is: he is rude, unprofessional, unsanitary and cold. I'll never bring my pets there for treatment 'cus I don't trust him.

(2)PET FIRST VET at kepong near carrefour

I rescued and sent a stray kitten there for treatment 3 months ago. I was in the treatment room with a Chinese vet, when I asked him some normal questions about the kitten, he was always shaking his head very fast as if he was saying 'huh...? what .. what..? why you ask so many stupid questions?' He had no respect for customer who paid him expensive treatment fees. I politely asked him to help me to give the first antibiotic tablet to the kitten, he said," I will charge you for that. Everything I do I charge!!!."

My opinion is: he is rude, unprofessional and no respect for customer. I have 2nd thought of going there again.

In a nutshell, these so-called vets definitely have very, very low EQ and lack of ethical qualities and money-eyed...

OMG, where have all the warm-hearted vets gone?

Last edited by Kyle; 08-16-2014 at 06:29 PM. Reason: typo error
Old 12-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Animal Lover

Vivieecarol is on a distinguished road

Really? it's that bad? I was thinking to go there for both of my sick rabbits. I'm desperately finding a gov vet that can treat my rabbits well. One of them got eye infection and another one has a lump growing on her. Please help .. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmen85 View Post

Old 12-05-2014, 06:04 PM
Animal Lover

candy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel doom View Post
hi there,

i've read your post and i terribly regret and i know your feelings. i also been at dr.walter animal medical clinic beside food court near car shop front row there. my dog is worst after he treat my dog. and not just that, he killed my other dog, i mean put to sleep giving excuse that my dog is cannot be treated anymore but the sickness is easy to treat, my friend treat his dog with same condition as my died dog in other clinic and the dog is fine. see how useless nowdays doctors. i dont know what they really studied for. u know what, there's more strange things in this clinic too. i saw an article saying not to vote for the gov and looks like he is urging public to vote for opponent party and go against the gov. such a stupid citizen he is. for what he is a malaysian for by wanting this country to be destroyed by the useless people and opponents that creating problems and damages to this country. this clinic must be reported and be closed for ever. please come and see for yourself. all can come. there's more too. i saw in my own eyes that he scolded his staffs. i wonder how his staffs can handle with this lunatic so called doctor. his clinic is so smelly and dirty, worst than other animal clinic. i never want to go to this clinic ever again. i recommend all go to gov centre and treat your pets there. its not just cheaper but well cared too. this people are charging so high and animal abusers! thanks! :)

i face the same problem too...damn shit the DR>WALTER Gomez!!!!
Old 01-24-2015, 11:21 AM
Deactivated

GWalter is on a distinguished road

Hi, I'm Dr Walter.
I don't normally read these blogs but decided to when a new client walked in a few days ago looking very mistrustful. On inquiring, the mother told me that her daughter had read a blog that had criticized me and my Clinic (NOT behind Happy City). So I decided to check it out and found this thread.
The original post was about another Clinic so I don't understand how the discussion was diverted to my Clinic unless directed by someone with bad motives.
I welcome any pet owner to walk into my Clinic and judge for themselves the truth or otherwise of criticism levelled against us.
By the way no Vet Doctor can euthanize a pet without the owner's consent so there is a whole lotta bull going on here!!
Old 02-14-2019, 02:07 PM
Animal Lover

KucingHitam is on a distinguished road

Dear Carmen85,

I also had a REALLY BAD EXPERIENCE at the Vet, Taman Sri Sinar.

I brought my cat there which was ALREADY Diagnosed with Umbilical Hernia, and I went to check to see if they could perform surgery.

1. I told the vet what my cat had. Then the vet said, oh it's a big surgery - we need a team of people bla bla bla.My cat was also not comfortable with this vet, she was growling at her- and she never does that with anyone at all.

2. I had to wait half hour cause she couldn't fix an appt for me. After waiting half hour, I said I was leaving since she couldn't fix an appt for me.

3. The vet said to WAIT - I had to pay RM30 for consultation. So, I said what for?
To which she replied, I diagnosed your cat - for umbilical hernia. So, I said - I told you she has it - all i came for was to get an appt for surgery which you couldn't give.

She then started being REALLY REALLY RUDE and banging the change of the money i gave to her on the table - and I said, just because you are stressed - please don't behave like this with me. The Vet - replied - YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS STRESSED WITH YOUR CAT!

I never seen such craziness before.

Anyway, it's not acceptable to charge for a consultation fee if I was only asking for a surgery date.

VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! AVOID AT ALL COST!

Sacred Heart Vet is MUCH BETTER or even Hartamas Veterinary Clinic.

Sacred Heart Vet is my favourite.