Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Rescuers & Fosterers

Rescuers & Fosterers For rescuers and fosterers, the true heroes of PetFinder.my

Old 11-09-2014, 10:05 PM
Animal Lover

zhong is on a distinguished road
Default Looking for fosterer for three 6 month Old Pups

Hallo All

As per Subject, am currently desperately looking for fosterer for the unexpected birth of three pups from our existing dog, have been trying to look for fosterer on our own for quite some time. however with no result, as such am putting up this post to look for fosterer to the pups. The increase of dog quantity have been a source of annoyance for our neighbor and Im guessing that their tolerance is approaching boiling point. Additionally we are lacking of manpower to be taking care of the additional pups as such would very much appreciate if we could find a fosterer for our 3 additional pups. Am also considering of sending the pups to PAWS or SPCA but i guess that would be the last resort. so until then am relying on PETSfinder for now to look for kind soul to adopt the lovely dogs. PLEASE!!!

http://www.petfinder.my/pets/62483/

Regards
Old 11-10-2014, 09:14 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Looking for fosterer for three 6 month Old Pups

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhong View Post
Hallo All

As per Subject, am currently desperately looking for fosterer for the unexpected birth of three pups from our existing dog, have been trying to look for fosterer on our own for quite some time. however with no result, as such am putting up this post to look for fosterer to the pups. The increase of dog quantity have been a source of annoyance for our neighbor and Im guessing that their tolerance is approaching boiling point. Additionally we are lacking of manpower to be taking care of the additional pups as such would very much appreciate if we could find a fosterer for our 3 additional pups. Am also considering of sending the pups to PAWS or SPCA but i guess that would be the last resort. so until then am relying on PETSfinder for now to look for kind soul to adopt the lovely dogs. PLEASE!!!

http://www.petfinder.my/pets/62483/

Regards
Dear Zhong,

Please look into getting the mum-dog spayed! This will stop the succession of unwanted litters. SPCA's Klinik Kembiri offers very discounted rates.

As you can see, there are so many homeless dogs, and it's a challenge to find good homes for them. As for the shelters, SPCA is currently under construction, so they are not accepting any surrendered dogs at this time. PAWS is often filled to capacity, so they frequently turn away surrenders as well. If you contact them, they'll advise you likewise: Spay/neuter all of your dogs.

Here are the details for Klinik Kembiri: http://www.spca.org.my/v51/klinikkembiri_mission.php

Good luck!
Old 11-20-2014, 10:52 AM
Animal Lover

asharingworld is on a distinguished road

Hi Zhong,

Yes, pls spay ur mom-dog to prevent future pregnancy. There is no "unexpected" pregnancy - as long as they are not spayed/neutered, u have to expect pregnancy.

I have heard many times that spaying/neutering is inhumane. In fact, it is just the opposite. Pls go to this site for reasons why: https://www.aspca.org/pet-care/top-1...euter-your-pet

As for ur current dilemma, it ur intention is to find them a new home, then u need to look for adopters, not fosterers. Fosterers will care for d dogs temporarily n u wil eventually take d dogs back. But it sounds like u totally cannot keep them anymore so u need adopters.

U may want to list d three pups separately. N clearer photos of each will help. Description of each pup's good points will also help. Good luck!

Last edited by asharingworld; 11-20-2014 at 10:58 AM.
Old 09-01-2015, 03:45 PM
Animal Lover

msundari28 is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys,

this is first time i am posting a request. i have given away few puppies for adotion and shifted to a new area and there is a committe that act very quickly by calling MPSto taken the dogs and puppies.its really sad. i can get the adopters but i need a bit of time maybe 2 to 3 weeks. there is 5 puppies in my area that need to be sheltered soon . i hva put in special request to my committed to give 2 to 3 weeks time to get the rescuers. my house i already 6 dogs . 3 in my garden and 3 in my house and i am one person taking care of all. if my neighbours knows that have this group this may create trouble for my existing ones. poor thing they also has been adopted from abuse as well.i will be very happy if someone can help me to foster them for few days or weeks till i can find a adopters. or any alternative suggestions? the committee asking my neighbours whether is it ok if i bring back 5 puppies?? i mentioned that my rescuers will take them away. i just dont want to create trouble with my neighbours for my current ones.

please guide me.

thank you and looking forward to hear from you all.