Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens

Cats & Kittens General information and discussions on taking care of your feline buddy

Old 03-05-2017, 02:00 AM
Animal Lover

seyrah is on a distinguished road
Default Relocating stray kitten *HELP NEEDED

Hi

I have been feeding stray cats for a while now and decided to adopt a stray kitten as it is always being bullied and is always hiding due to the bullying. Thus, it seldom get enough food throughout the day while all the other cats were all crowding around, meowing for attention. We brought the kitten back to the apartment and it seems to love it and became more active than he was while with the other cats but sadly we had to return to SG thus we had no choice but to put him back till we get back again. HOWEVER, the kitten I am planning to adopt is in Bukit Indah (I go in about once every 1,2 weeks if possible and feed strays around the house) while I am located in Singapore. I understand I have to get the kitten to the vet for vaccinations, rabies vaccine, microchipped etc etc.

Does anyone know if

1) the mode of transport for the pet back to SG is only available via plane (cos it makes no sense to fly JB to SG lol)?

2) Which vaccines should I get first and which ones later so I meet the requirements by SG's AVA?

3) The kitten is only about 4-6 months, is there anything that I have to do or take note so I can properly relocate him?

4) Is anyone willing to foster the kitten (at least 6 months) while I get all documents and vaccines ready?

Anyone has similar experience to share? Any help is appreciated! Thank you <3

PS. If you're wondering, I'm not interested in adopting the kitten cos it's 'cute' but I truly want to help him as he doesn't seems to be able to 'fight' for attention and food out there. Plus the place he is hiding in is really dirty.

Last edited by seyrah; 03-05-2017 at 02:05 AM.