Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 09-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Animal Lover

trinity1107 is on a distinguished road
Default Shame on you MyPet Distributer - USJ10 Subang Jaya

Hi pet lovers,

I'm posting this thread to prompt everyone NOT to send your pets to MyPet Distributer in USJ10 Subang Jaya (complete address below). I have been visiting that place about 3 times a month for the past 2 years to buy my dog food. In the past few months, every single visit there disgusts me. This pet shop offers grooming services for pets, which in my opinion is more like a grooming hell for pets. A particular Philipino maid who does the grooming is ALWAYS shouting irritably at the pets she grooms, and DELIBERATELY hurts them. I have seen her manhandle both cats and dogs, and there is always a yelp of cry or pain coming from the pets she "touches". It is very heartbreaking to see, and I don't think the owners who send their pets there are aware of the torture they go through at the hands of this maid.

In my opinion, the owners of this pet shop should have a talk with her and probably ask her to resign if she's so unhappy with her job that she takes it out on the innocent animals who just want to be cleaned. As an animal lover, it is very depressing and heartbreaking to see her treat the pets so roughly, and the pets don't even belong to me.

Like I said, I visit the shop 2 to 3 times a month and I see her shouting and abusing the pets without fail every single time I walk into the shop.

Does anyone know how I can report this pet shop? Unfortunately I don't have any proof as I cannot videotape how the maid treats the pets. Perhaps those who have been to the pet shop and have seen her mistreating the pets can also reply to this thread and share their experiences. I'm sure MANY people have seen how she handles the pets, as the grooming area is visible (can be seen through the glass window).

I, for sure will NEVER send my pets there, and to those who have read this post, I hope I have saved your pets from an hour of torture from this heartless maid.

Thanks for reading.

DON'T send your pets for grooming here:
MyPet Distributor
46,Jalan USJ 10/1E,
47620, Subang Jaya.
TEL: 03 - 56359492
FAX: 03 - 56324227
Old 09-08-2008, 04:57 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: Shame on you MyPet Distributer - USJ10 Subang Jaya

wow, thanks for the info trinity1107...
i guess like you said,the Philippine worker treated the pets roughly cause simply to take out her anger on them, how mean and ignorant..
if i pass by the pet shop and see her in action i'll make sure to educate her..hmm...
Old 09-08-2008, 09:34 AM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

pay to groom......to get torture..pity those animals send there

No wonder that is why it is called mypet distributer hehe
distribute your pet in pain :)
Old 09-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Hi Trinity,

Thanks for the info.

I believe the root of the problem is likely the Filipino maid, and not the pet shop. I think the pet shop is unlikely to do so intentionally, and it might be that they are unaware or ignorant of the maid's action.

Instead of just boycotting the shop, I suggest that you speak to the pet shop's management and alert them of that maid's behavior. Tell them that you are well connected with the pet owners community and animal welfare groups and that you wish for them to take immediate action against the maid, or you will take further actions together with relevant parties.

This would also effectively help animals that are currently lodged there. Please keep us updated on how things go.
Old 06-07-2013, 04:29 PM
Animal Lover

kimsim is on a distinguished road

The latest unpleasant incident with MYPet Dictributors happened just 3 hours ago when I called in to fix an appointment to have my dog groomed for the 6th time with this shop.

It is my practice to go personally to the shop a day ahead to inform that I'll be sending my dog in the next day and have always been told that there is no appointment needed, just bring it in. But the last time around, a personnel at the desk specifically jotted in the book my contact number and time that I'll be sending in my dog.
The shop opened at 10.30am, I sent my pet in at 10.55 while they were still removing the last rib of the shutter system.
However, by 4.30pm, there was still no phone call for me to collect my dog. My husband then called to enquire about the progress and was told that they will be finishing the job in about half an hour. Not convinced, my husband then drove over to the shop only to discover that that they have just taken my dog out of the cage to start work. I was able to collect her only after 5.30pm.

When I brought up this incident to them today and ask them what time can I collect my dog this time around, they were ambiguous. When further queried about what caused the delay the last time, I was given a very curt and irresponsible answer. This was the answer : Whatever it is, I've got a customer right now. We'll talk about it tomorrow when you send your dog in."What made it worse was that it was delivered in an irritated and impatient fashion.
This is the limit. I wasn't even yelling or screaming - just checking and the entire call duration lasted only 1 minute.
I'll NEVER go back there again for any of my dogs' supplies or grooming service (if you can call it SERVICE). I have been made to feel that they are doing me a great favour instead.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:13 PM
Animal Lover

Eunicechloe is on a distinguished road
Cool Re: Shame on you MyPet Distributer - USJ10 Subang Jaya

Hi Trinity ,
Thanks for your sharing .

Dear all friends ,
Trinity was right and myself have bad experience With this pet shop too.
I am once have decided to send my 2 fur kids there for grooming and luckily I
Call off after I saw that situation . Two of my furkids is very friendly pet and they love to groom every time when I bring them to groom. Howver , when the very first time I brought them to that shop , they refusing to enter the room no matter how hard I am try to pull them . I wonder why then I saw how rude is the maid treat a cat and that cat makes a very pity sounds of crying .
Then I immediately cancel and brought them back .
Well, I did not stop visiting them to buy dog food until they sold me an expired dog food . My furkids have virus infection after consuming their dog food and send to hospital for 3 day 2 night total cost RM3,500++.
Well , I thanks god that my furkids still survive but seeing her suffering from this bad owner behavior makes me very angry !! He could have kill my furkids !!
Doctor have tested my dog food and they said it was a spoiled dog food .
I am then went back to that shop and argue with the shop owner.
Guess what , the owner is even RUDE !!! He did not apologies the incident and he blame the manufacturer and ask my lease with manufactuer by my own !
The point is , u sell it to me !! I know it might not be his fault but what if he aware the expired dog food and salesman sell him cheap ?
After all , one of his workers run out to me and apologize . That worker told me that I am not the first one to complain about their food ... And the workers advice me not to send my furkids to them too .
So pets owner , think widely before u give them business .
I will never return to that shop again !!!
I always believe peoples attract people . How the maid react is how the owner does too !!!
Old 09-22-2017, 09:05 PM
Animal Lover

March is on a distinguished road

It's now 2017 and the workers are still ill treating the pets. I heard high pitched yelling at the back of the shop and when I went to investigate, a Filipino worker, Mary, was shaking a small dog and hitting it on the body and face. I rushed up, yelling at her to stop. I took out my phone to take a pic of her and the dog, but another Filipino lady and man stopped me. When I tried to walk past the guy, he shoved me. His name is Ron. The owner called me to apologise but it looks like this is a recurring issue.
I would never ever visit any of their stores again. In fact I'd like to know how to escalate this matter
Old 09-23-2017, 01:25 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by March View Post
It's now 2017 and the workers are still ill treating the pets. I heard high pitched yelling at the back of the shop and when I went to investigate, a Filipino worker, Mary, was shaking a small dog and hitting it on the body and face. I rushed up, yelling at her to stop. I took out my phone to take a pic of her and the dog, but another Filipino lady and man stopped me. When I tried to walk past the guy, he shoved me. His name is Ron. The owner called me to apologise but it looks like this is a recurring issue.
I would never ever visit any of their stores again. In fact I'd like to know how to escalate this matter
Hi, March,

I would suggest filing a police report against the man who shoved you; you are well within your rights to do that.

Where the animals are concerned, you should file a report with DVS Selangor. Be prepared to provide as much detail as possible about what you've witnessed. If the dog has suffered no visible injuries, nothing much may happen as a result, but it's a good idea to put this shop on DVS' radar. And besides, who knows what they'll discover when they investigate. Good luck, and thank you for speaking up on behalf of the animals!
Old 09-25-2017, 02:45 PM
Animal Lover

March is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the advice. I have since sent an email to DVS Selangor with details, including photos as well as a link to this thread to highlight that this has been a recurring issue since 2008.