Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 11-15-2018, 10:10 PM
Animal Lover

May0305 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Neglected Labrador in Jade Hills, Kajang

There's a really friendly Lab that is being neglected by his owners in Jade Hills. This poor dog was left at home by its owners when they went away last Wed, 7th Nov. I thought the dog would have been at a pet hostel. But I had a shock when I walked by on Sat night to find that he was left all alone at home, just some water and no food. And his pen stinks of poo & urine. Anyway, I went home and grabbed some dog kibbles to feed him. He was so, so hungry he wolfed down nearly 500g of the food! Poor doggie! So, I continued feeding him on Sun too. And I hoped and hoped the owners would come back soon. They finally came back late Mon, but they didn't bother with the dog. It was just left in his pen, about 6ft by 6ft. The next day, Tues, they had to go to work. They left about 8 something in the morning, and came back late at night, after 8pm. The poor dog is just left there, with no food. And worse, today (Thurs) he was tied to the fence, so that he couldn't come to me for food. I am sure the owners knew someone has been feeding him, and to stop that, they tied him to the fence in his pen. Poor doggie. I am so sad, heartbroken, that I couldn't do anything to save him, or at least, feed him and take him for a walk. He has been cooped in his pen since last Wed. These people are so mean!!! I hope the poor doggie doesn't starve to death. I am so near, yet so far....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20181115_193917.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	12488   Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20181115_193859.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	12489   Click image for larger version

Name:	P_20181115_193833.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	466.2 KB
ID:	12490   Click image for larger version

Name:	20181110_203050.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	279.3 KB
ID:	12491   Click image for larger version

Name:	20181110_203122.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	165.8 KB
ID:	12492  

Old 11-16-2018, 07:57 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Neglected Labrador in Jade Hills, Kajang

Dear May,

First, thank you for your kindness to this dog when his owners left him for several days with inadequate food.

I would suggest reporting this situation to the Selangor SPCA's animal welfare team. You can file a report here:

http://www.spca.org.my/contact-us/re...l-in-distress/

They can send one of their folks out to investigate and to talk with the dog's owners. If they feel the situation warrants it, they can escalate the case to the Selangor DVS, which has the authority to seize the dog if necessary and to file a criminal complaint.
Old 11-16-2018, 11:37 AM
Animal Lover

Hi, thank you for your quick response. I will need to observe the situation first before lodging a complaint as you have suggested. Thank you so much. Thanks for the advice. At least I have reached out to 1 person, am a little relieved. Very stressed here, trying to feed him when no one around passes by. I hope more residents from Jade Hills will come to read this.
Old 11-26-2018, 09:37 PM
Animal Lover

Unhappy Re: Neglected Labrador in Jade Hills, Kajang

I have been keeping a look out for the poor Lab. Since I last posted, I noticed that the owners, esp the woman, just doesn't care two hoots about the dog. While the man will take the dog out to pee & wee, that 'exercise' or 'interaction' only lasts 5 to 10 minutes! For the rest of the day, the dog is just left in his pen. Poor doggie. WHAT A MISERABLE SAD, NEGLECTED LIFE! and the dog is so quiet, hardly anyone knows he existed. He's so hungry... The 2 teens, they, never once patted him or come into contact with him. What kind of lousy sickening pet owner. I wish I could buy that dog from them, since they don't have time for him.

To all pet owners, if you are busy with work, travels, kids & etc, please, do NOT have pets. But like in this case, the man used to be at home for the past few years, until this month, Nov, when he's suddenly busy with 'work'? They should sound it out to the Jade Hills community for help to care for the dog. Otherwise, get another loving family to adopt him, or buy it over. I will definitely want to buy it from them, since for some people $ is everything to them. He's a lovely loyal dog & I can give him lots of love & care. I have adopted 6 cats already. And those cats are my pride & joy!

So sad. Don't know what to do for the Lab. Been sneaking out to feed him....
Old 11-27-2018, 09:27 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Again, I would strongly encourage you to report this situation to SPCA Selangor's animal welfare team, Selangor DVS or both! Even if you were able to buy this dog, they may simply turn around and get another.
Old 11-30-2018, 03:50 PM
Animal Lover

Thanks for your advice. I am really worried someone fr SPCA or DVS would seize the dog and it would be in an even worse situation than now. Please, I will report when I see that the situation is bad. The Wawasan Puchong incident won't happen to this dog, as long as I am here. I will also ask around for best option for the dog. I really hope that the dog owners will be receptive to advice from Animal welfare groups......so worried...
Old 06-21-2019, 02:44 PM
Animal Lover

This poor Lab has been tied to the fence 24 hours a day! The cold hearted owners couldn' t care less for this poor dog.... The Lab is just left at the side of the house, with no love, no care, no interaction/communication. So heartbreaking!

other pets in Jade Hills are also facing this kind of abuse....
Old 06-21-2019, 02:51 PM
Animal Lover

Other abused pets here :-

1) 2 dogs, are separately caged in small cages, with no walls, just a small zinc roof . No ine cared for them too. Rain & sun get to them every day. The area around them is smelly.

2) A small poodle is kept in a small cage at he side patio. Sometimes, rain & sun get to him too. He would bark & bark, but no one cares. His eyes have developed some prob due to the sun...?

3) 2 other dogs are also kept in 2 separate cages, one in front of the house, the other at the side, as if guarding the doors. Poor dogs.

4) 2 small white rabbits are kept in a small cage with only a polycarbonate 'roof'. Sun & rain will get to them too.

5) At Jadite Suites, a small dog is kept in an old fish tank! On the small balcony! Heartless people!

may karma get to all these pet owners....

Last edited by May0305; 06-21-2019 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Additional infor.
Old 06-22-2019, 07:30 AM
Petfinder Moderator

May, by continuing to post the stories of these neglected and abused dogs and doing nothing constructive to help them, you are, in effect, complicit in their suffering.

What do you hope to accomplish with this post? That someone will do something? You are someone, my dear. You can take meaningful action by contacting SPCA Selangor or DVS Selangor.

Neither nor hoping that karma will punish the owners is helping the dogs in the slightest.