Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Vets & Docs Reviews

Vets & Docs Reviews Discuss, recommend, and review the people providing health care for your pets, ie, the animal docs.

Old 11-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Animal Lover

someplaceisgood23 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Healing Pets at Damansara Jaya

my experience is bad from the last visit. and that is the first and last time i ever go to this clinic.

the service charge is rather high although the doc is doing nothing to my pet. yes, nothing.

the overall cost has skyrocketed to a hundred++. confirm can get a lower lower charge from other clinic.

my bad cause I went to this place upon reading some good comments in this forum. the place also quite near to my neighborhood.

remember, I'm just telling you my experience and disappointment. not to suggest to boycott this clinic, not at all. you can go visit this place if you want.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:18 PM
Animal Lover

Lokuja is on a distinguished road

Yes, Dr. Steve ist still there as only vet in Healing Pets Animal Clinic and he is still good.
TEL: 03- 77256254 H/P: 012-3132865

Here is FB page, where you can find address and opening hours:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tiny...2680706&v=wall
Old 11-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Animal Lover

aida_burn is on a distinguished road

Thank you, for the reply... will try to seek doc advise there tomorrow...

Im home nursing my cat now... she have difficulties in breathing I assumed that there is fluid in the lung ... i ask doc. if they can remove the fluid but doc said they can remove the fluid once they do the xray but as my cat already get xray ...doc said it will stressed the cat more if i do the xray in short period of time...

I ask the other 2 vets ...they said the same... my cat can collapsed anytime....

Now im trying on my own home nurse her... with my sister help

I dont want her to think that i leave her behind because she is sick ... i dont want her leave me without im around ...i also bring her at my office to nurse her....

I hope she have a strong will... as i also have a strong hope with her ... although there is a little chance....
Old 11-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Animal Lover

aida_burn is on a distinguished road

my cat passaway peacefully this early morning 12.26am... Im with her until her last breathing... its quit sad but i know she is happy that i always been there for her and she truly know that i adore her and love her very much... at least i don't put her to sleep but i let her died peacefully with me around.... my last words to her " Naunau, mummy love you very much, you know its kinda hard for mummy to let you go ...but when mummy see you hard breathing like this ... mummy can let you go now... i hope you didnt mad at mummy... mummy do all mummy can do... but if you cant take it anymore ...mummy can let you go..." and after few minutes she took her last breath ... and there is no sign that she is breathing ...

Here I dl my cat picture taken a month before she sick and a picture taken day 5 he is admitted at clinic....

Now shes gone...i only late to bring her for yearly vaccination which is due on september and now shes gone...

my advise for all pets lover outside there pls bring your cat, dog, etc to veterinar for regular check up ... once they sick its hard to recover...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1040472.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	11263   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00040.jpg
Views:	300
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	11264  
Old 11-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road

Dear Aida, my condolences on the loss of your lovely cat! You did a great job of nursing her while she was ill. She was lucky to live with such a caring person.

And thank you, too, for sharing your excellent advice -- regular vet visits are important for our pets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aida_burn View Post
my cat passaway peacefully this early morning 12.26am... Im with her until her last breathing... its quit sad but i know she is happy that i always been there for her and she truly know that i adore her and love her very much... at least i don't put her to sleep but i let her died peacefully with me around.... my last words to her " Naunau, mummy love you very much, you know its kinda hard for mummy to let you go ...but when mummy see you hard breathing like this ... mummy can let you go now... i hope you didnt mad at mummy... mummy do all mummy can do... but if you cant take it anymore ...mummy can let you go..." and after few minutes she took her last breath ... and there is no sign that she is breathing ...

Here I dl my cat picture taken a month before she sick and a picture taken day 5 he is admitted at clinic....

Now shes gone...i only late to bring her for yearly vaccination which is due on september and now shes gone...

my advise for all pets lover outside there pls bring your cat, dog, etc to veterinar for regular check up ... once they sick its hard to recover...
Old 05-30-2012, 07:25 PM
Animal Lover

Shahrinaz is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: Healing Pets at Damansara Jaya

I rescued a kitten from a nearby drain almost 8 months ago. He was severely bitten by red ants and was in a lot of pain. A friend advised to have my cat neutered so i started to do research online to find out abt the procedure and also to find the best vet in town. Upon reading all the wonderful reviews on this forum, I decided to make an appointment with Healing Pets. The day came to neuter my male cat and naturally I was very anxious as by then I had become very attached to my cat, gOgo (my very manja tuxedo cat..)

I'll tell u my experience and then you can decide for yourself if this is really the best vet for ur pet:

Got there early for the appointment and the Dr. was so darn busy, too busy to even have a chat with me to briefly explain the procedure. I literally handed my cat over the counter, filled up some forms and was told to come back later during the day. I was disappointed as I had been hopIng for some reassurance or at least a few secs with the Dr. before handing over my precious GOgo. Came back at the end of the day and Gogo seemed fine but was groggy ad very dazed. This is normal of course and i consoled myself by saying that neutering is the best option for gogo (had reservations abt it initially). The Dr. was of course too busy to talk to me. He only came out when I insisted to see him after his wife told me that my cat was actually too immature so they only managed to cut one testicle. ONE testicle?! Why did they not check first before putting my cat under and go thru all the hassle of recovery just to have the same procedure done again in a few months time? Was it so difficult to call me before the procedure and ask my opinion?? The wife (and the Dr.) apologised and said that the next procedure will be free.

I may be a newbie pet owner, but to me, this is unacceptable. Going under completely (anaesthesia) is never good for humans, so I'm assuming the same goes for animals. The Dr. and his wife simply do not get that it is not about having to pay for the procedure twice, but about my right as a "patient". There is simply no excuse to do whatever you want with my pet without my prior consent.

I wish I hadnt read this forum beforehand, and wish I'd gone somewhere else instead. I am certainly not going to go to the same vet for the unnecessary second procedure (even if it's for free). I hope this post helps somehow and Dr. Steven, if Ure reading, u really should know better!
Old 06-01-2012, 10:26 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Kynthia is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniyamagic View Post
Hi guys,

Just to inform you that I have been to many vets but this Doc is the best and animals love him max! Whoever's looking for a great doc that is very very very reasonably priced, you should pay him a visit. He's Dr. Steven from Healing Pets, nearby RHB, can see by the roadside...it's right in between Coffee Connexion and a Dim Sum restaurant. Atria area.

Cheers!
Thank you for starting this thread! My kitten has very bad skin problem and I took her to see Dr Steven this evening for second opinion after reading the good reviews here. He was really thorough in his checks and you can just tell that he genuinely is interested in investigating what's wrong with his furry patients! He will be my regular vet from now on.

Last edited by Kynthia; 06-01-2012 at 11:09 PM.
Old 12-30-2014, 05:06 PM
Animal Lover

Shinnen is on a distinguished road

So far I have sent my furkids to him a few times. No issues and he recommended medication wen he discovered one of my kids had fungal infection. Recently I sent 2 kids to neuter /spay. Job was done nicely, stitches were neat and no Elizabethan collar required. They were not in pain nor itched. Sending my 3rd kid to him tomorrow.

And he is very very busy. Unfortunately most of the time can't talk too much.