Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 09:14 PM
Animal Lover

mizeily is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Mizeily, bila kita buat report to the relevant body,durang akan investigate dulu.jd kita tak perlu risau hal dia nak sue kita pasal slandering.lg pun klu dia rasa tak bersalah,kenapa tidak dia masuk thread ni.bg hujah dan bukti2 yg membuktikan dia tak salah dan buktikan dia mmg vet.klu pun dia certified vet,I won't send my cat there.just see how his "art work" and they way he treated the animals. very cruel. I also got to know this guy is very langsi and sombong.
erm..so u guys have lah reported this case to the Jabatan Haiwan?

em, come to think of it, when i brought the rescued cat to his clinic, he looked at her and said that she was beautiful. She's a mix siamesse.."perfect" he had said and offered me his pure siamesse to breed with my cat.so they can produce cute pure siamesse.haha..i was a bit appaled actually cuz my cat was still small (around 4 months) and didnt really like the look of pure siamesse (no offence to pure siamesse owner ) and not into this breeding thing..haha..

mebe he doesnt know that we're talking bout him here//thats why he hasnt showed up to clear his name :P mebe i should drop by his pet store n ask him directly..hehe..
Old 06-10-2009, 11:07 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Imadi Pet Shop

Bukan Jabatan Haiwan tp Vet Counsel or something like that. blm report pun sebab baru dpt tau bila Sillylupie buka cerita.klu tak,smp skrg pun kami org tak tau. Tp Atomic Kitten kata dia tau cerita sepenuhnya.mgkn dia blh buat report?? sebab mcm kita org ni dpt tau pun sekerat jalan.

dia mesti dah tau punya sebab kes heboh2 mcm ni sekejap je dah smp ketelinga org yg dituju tu.cyber world lah katakan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizeily View Post
erm..so u guys have lah reported this case to the Jabatan Haiwan?

em, come to think of it, when i brought the rescued cat to his clinic, he looked at her and said that she was beautiful. She's a mix siamesse.."perfect" he had said and offered me his pure siamesse to breed with my cat.so they can produce cute pure siamesse.haha..i was a bit appaled actually cuz my cat was still small (around 4 months) and didnt really like the look of pure siamesse (no offence to pure siamesse owner ) and not into this breeding thing..haha..

mebe he doesnt know that we're talking bout him here//thats why he hasnt showed up to clear his name :P mebe i should drop by his pet store n ask him directly..hehe..
Old 06-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

I think the question is not who atomicjelly is, or how he/she suddenly knows about this case. Someone could be monitoring to see if anyone reported Imadi Pet Shop and when they found it, they shared their experience.

Just to digress a while, I wrote about an unprofessional travel agency in my blog a few months ago, and nearly every day, there is someone who googled for that travel agency and ended up in my blog. They then shared their experience either in the comments, my guest book or through email. in fact, that's the reason I removed all ways of contacting me via email. There were just too many emails.

Coming back to atomicjelly, I think we should thank him/her for sharing what he/she knows about his/her friends. Obviously, this person knows both Ismail and pakcu. Atomicjelly, if you're reading this, thanks once again.

And today, I received a PM from another person who knows both Ismail and pakcu. This person took the trouble to share what he/she knew about what Ismail was doing 3 - 4 years ago, and how pakcu got the inspiration to do the same.

To this person, I say thank you. I only wish you would post what you PM me here, publicly. As I promised, your identity will be safe with me. I appreciate your coming here and reading this discussion.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

noor22710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to noor22710

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Bukan Jabatan Haiwan tp Vet Counsel or something like that. blm report pun sebab baru dpt tau bila Sillylupie buka cerita.klu tak,smp skrg pun kami org tak tau. Tp Atomic Kitten kata dia tau cerita sepenuhnya.mgkn dia blh buat report?? sebab mcm kita org ni dpt tau pun sekerat jalan.

dia mesti dah tau punya sebab kes heboh2 mcm ni sekejap je dah smp ketelinga org yg dituju tu.cyber world lah katakan.

Kak June...I agree with you...kita pun baru tau jek...kalau org tak buka citer, kita tak taktau perkara sebenarnya...For those yg tau citer dr dulu lagi, nape baru skang nak sebarkan. Suppose buatla dari dulu. Skang ni yg penting kita jangan dok menunding jari, org ni salah, org tu salah...yg penting amek tindakan pada yg berkenaan.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:23 PM
PetFinder Guru

meira is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to meira

Quote:
Originally Posted by noor22710 View Post
Kak June...I agree with you...kita pun baru tau jek...kalau org tak buka citer, kita tak taktau perkara sebenarnya...For those yg tau citer dr dulu lagi, nape baru skang nak sebarkan. Suppose buatla dari dulu. Skang ni yg penting kita jangan dok menunding jari, org ni salah, org tu salah...yg penting amek tindakan pada yg berkenaan.
hmm well said noor
Old 06-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Puppet Master~

chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point

adoi la korang... buat kawe pening kepala saja.. june.. jom pekena kopi!!
Old 06-11-2009, 06:44 PM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

D E L E T E D

Last edited by adamyala; 06-12-2009 at 12:49 AM. Reason: no relevance to thread
Old 06-12-2009, 10:14 AM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

I need help from you guys out there. This case is berserk!!!!

Shall i send someone fore inspections?

Just trying to help out... this is cruelty and negligence.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-12-2009, 11:27 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Yes, please. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post

Old 06-13-2009, 02:42 AM
PetFinder Buddy

casriex is on a distinguished road

Til now, nobody wants to make the first step, why?
Coz most of us only heard from others + half story + incomplete version + exeggeration = more or less hearsay.

Now its up to the experienced cat's owner whom involved directly with this issue. The question is, does he/she dares?

It'll take lots of consequences:

1. Time spend for bring up this case. As we know, there's too many procedure and formality on registering the court case. Who's willing to let their precious time being wasted on this investigation? Lets say, you report this case to related agency - they investigate - proven - you'll be call for witness - court case - maybe take a day, a week, a month and who knows, maybe a year or greater than that to settle? still dare to wasting your time? Please proceed.

2. If you won that case by PG or defendent loss, doesn't mind. Worth for your time been spent. But, what if he can convinced the court that he succeed to created reasonable doubt? What happened to you next? You will be sue back. Is this what you want? Where the others (fellow forummers that support you) at this time?

3. Its easy to accuse other due to some bad thing that occur eventhough we have all the evidence but not been properly follow by the law requirement and its hard to proven the offence in court.

Not means to be on any other side, just to ask you guys to rethink back what you've posted.

While the cat's owner not sure to proceed or not then at the same time the rest keep blaming and search the weakness of the shop. It might be benefit to others. The problem happened and we're sad and angry of it. But maybe there's a "penangguk di ayer yang keroh" in this thread, who knows?

It's easy to talk but hard to act. Who's willing? I'm waiting rather than blaming.. Let the justice say!
Old 06-13-2009, 04:31 AM
Mamiauww...

shareen_natasha is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to shareen_natasha
Talking Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post

huumm... biar undang2 yg mnentukan kbenaran... x usahlah kita riuh sekampong... spt ibu ayam btelo sbijik....riuh satu kampong...
bila dah tbukti, barulah kita tahu kbnarannya... sha sokong, kalo diantar inspections pd mana2 petshops or vet clinics yg perlu....
Sha sukalah utk bfikiran positive aje... mcm kita ke hospital lah... kdgkala, ada opration kita buat tu bjaya 100%, ada yg tpaksa dibuat smula sb kna infection....doc bukannya TUHAN... mreka buat yg tmampu... bbalik pd kes di sini... kalau mereka bukan vet btauliah, tau la nasibnya dgn undang2 kelak... harap2 kita bersabar mnantikan keadilan...
Sha ke sini hendak mmbuat kawan & tak mau kampong ni jd mcm kampong kita yg lalu....

"`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Old 06-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

If everyone just sit back & wait , scare of wasting time, afraid to stand up for ourselves, afraid to speak out then who will stand up for the furkids that can’t speak for themselves, this is our major problem, selfish!! Victims of unscrupulous trader & breeder shud come out & voice out. If we are going to sweep any dirt under the carpet & pretend like nothing happen then there are simply going to be more innocent victims. Imagine if you wud had find out about these breeders & traders earlier you wud not have been the victim, just bcoz you are not yet victimize doesn’t mean you will never.

If we patronize the forum & yet not able to learn from other unfortunate fate then it is our waste of time to be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by casriex View Post
Til now, nobody wants to make the first step, why?
Coz most of us only heard from others + half story + incomplete version + exeggeration = more or less hearsay.

Now its up to the experienced cat's owner whom involved directly with this issue. The question is, does he/she dares?

It'll take lots of consequences:

1. Time spend for bring up this case. As we know, there's too many procedure and formality on registering the court case. Who's willing to let their precious time being wasted on this investigation? Lets say, you report this case to related agency - they investigate - proven - you'll be call for witness - court case - maybe take a day, a week, a month and who knows, maybe a year or greater than that to settle? still dare to wasting your time? Please proceed.

2. If you won that case by PG or defendent loss, doesn't mind. Worth for your time been spent. But, what if he can convinced the court that he succeed to created reasonable doubt? What happened to you next? You will be sue back. Is this what you want? Where the others (fellow forummers that support you) at this time?

3. Its easy to accuse other due to some bad thing that occur eventhough we have all the evidence but not been properly follow by the law requirement and its hard to proven the offence in court.

Not means to be on any other side, just to ask you guys to rethink back what you've posted.

While the cat's owner not sure to proceed or not then at the same time the rest keep blaming and search the weakness of the shop. It might be benefit to others. The problem happened and we're sad and angry of it. But maybe there's a "penangguk di ayer yang keroh" in this thread, who knows?

It's easy to talk but hard to act. Who's willing? I'm waiting rather than blaming.. Let the justice say!

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 06-13-2009, 05:45 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Forum = message board = an online discussion site.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

Facebook = a free access social networking website
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook

::.. Forum is where members gathered to have a discussion on topics related to that forum. This is a forum about pets, so we discuss, share & learn from each other's experience, share what we know about pet shops, vets and anything else related to animals.

In short, people come together in a forum to share and learn, without fear or favour.

::.. Facebook is where you go to to make friends and chit chat.

If all you want is to make friends and perhaps share about your bowel movements for this week, there is always Facebook.

Last edited by blackie007; 06-13-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 05:52 PM
Cat-ptain Da Black Purrl

~Cat Sparrow~ is on a distinguished road

[CENTER]
Alaa..
xkan pasal menda kecik cmni pun nak kecoh..
pandai2 la pk..
bukan semua org mampu nak buy cats yang mahal2..
so beli cari la jenis yang BYB pun ok..
tapi x kan custmer buta nak beli kucing kurap..
mesti la pilih yang cantik2..
bagi owner yng bergaji ciput mana mampu nk beli dari CERT breeder..
paling pun smpai 2k..
sbb tu la org pilih BYB..
CERT breeder ni pn pikir poket sendiri jer, hentam org lain..
biasa laa..
kalau org dah gah namanya,org yg ciput2 ni terkena la getah..

Dear my frenz,
dulu kat kampung lama,org yang "gah namanya" bila kita tanya soalan pasal stray cats ada ke diorang jawab??
diorang just layan yang sekutu je..
kita anak2 ikan ni..
tinggal anak ikan maakk je laa..
diorang x layan pun..

Luahan dari laut..
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow

Master All da Sea.Malaysia.Singapore.Austria.Burma.Colombia.India.I ndonesia.Sri Langka.Hawaii.LA.Hong Kong.China.US.Kaherah.Mesir.Jordan.Australia.Sudan .Arab Saudi.Peru.Bangladesh.Thailand.Pakistan.Congo.Pale stin
Old 06-13-2009, 05:59 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Sorry, tak agree. Ini bukan benda kecik.

If you can't afford to buy from ethical breeders, then adopt! There are so many beautiful, homeless cats around.

If you are truly an animal lover, you won't be saying this. You would be looking out for the interests of the animals, not looking out for your own interest, which is, to own a beautiful pedigree at half its price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Cat Sparrow~ View Post
[CENTER]
Alaa..
xkan pasal menda kecik cmni pun nak kecoh..
pandai2 la pk..
bukan semua org mampu nak buy cats yang mahal2..
so beli cari la jenis yang BYB pun ok..
tapi x kan custmer buta nak beli kucing kurap..
mesti la pilih yang cantik2..
bagi owner yng bergaji ciput mana mampu nk beli dari CERT breeder..
paling pun smpai 2k..
sbb tu la org pilih BYB..
CERT breeder ni pn pikir poket sendiri jer, hentam org lain..
biasa laa..
kalau org dah gah namanya,org yg ciput2 ni terkena la getah..

Dear my frenz,
dulu kat kampung lama,org yang "gah namanya" bila kita tanya soalan pasal stray cats ada ke diorang jawab??
diorang just layan yang sekutu je..
kita anak2 ikan ni..
tinggal anak ikan maakk je laa..
diorang x layan pun..

Luahan dari laut..
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow
Old 06-13-2009, 06:01 PM
Cat-ptain Da Black Purrl

Thumbs down Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Forum = message board = an online discussion site.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

Facebook = a free access social networking website
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facebook

::.. Forum is where members gathered to have a discussion on topics related to that forum. This is a forum about pets, so we discuss, share & learn from each other's experience, share what we know about pet shops, vets and anything else related to animals.

In short, people come together in a forum to share and learn, without fear or favour.

::.. Facebook is where you go to to make friends and chit chat.

If all you want is to make friends and perhaps share about your bowel movements for this week, there is always Facebook.

allooo...amoii...
kat cni bukan stakat kita share pasal kucing kita..
tapi kita share evertng laa..
about our self and pets..
kalau macam tu baik kita suruh our cat je type masalah diorang kat cni..
kalau kat FACEBOOK, mau cari apek bolee laa..
kih..kih..kih..

Coming from the sea
Taiko Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow..

Master All da Sea.Malaysia.Singapore.Austria.Burma.Colombia.India.I ndonesia.Sri Langka.Hawaii.LA.Hong Kong.China.US.Kaherah.Mesir.Jordan.Australia.Sudan .Arab Saudi.Peru.Bangladesh.Thailand.Pakistan.Congo.Pale stin
Old 06-13-2009, 06:06 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Amoii??? Are you addressing me?? You are new here. What makes you think I'm an amoy???!! I could be an Indian, not Chinese, or I could also be a man, not a woman. You must have extraterrestrial sense to be able to say I'm a Chinese female!!

You're right. I setuju 100%, that we share everything. So, we share what we know here, without fear or favor.

Quote:

allooo...amoii...
kat cni bukan stakat kita share pasal kucing kita..
tapi kita share evertng laa..
about our self and pets..
kalau macam tu baik kita suruh our cat je type masalah diorang kat cni..
kalau kat FACEBOOK, mau cari apek bolee laa..
kih..kih..kih..

Coming from the sea
Taiko Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow..
Old 06-13-2009, 06:10 PM
Cat-ptain Da Black Purrl

Quote:
Sorry, tak agree. Ini bukan benda kecik.

If you can't afford to buy from ethical breeders, then adopt! There are so many beautiful, homeless cats around.

If you are truly an animal lover, you won't be saying this. You would be looking out for the interests of the animals, not looking out for your own interest, which is, to own a beautiful pedigree at half its price.
You mana tau i bukan animal lover??
u tengok betol2 my avatar..
tu la my pedigree kucing buta maaa.. u mau bela ke itu kucing buta?
mana u tau i bukan animal lover? u duduk belakang rumah i ke?

Old 06-13-2009, 06:16 PM
Cat-ptain Da Black Purrl

Quote:
Amoii??? Are you addressing me?? You are new here. What makes you think I'm an amoy???!! I could be an Indian, not Chinese, or I could also be a man, not a woman. You must have extraterrestrial sense to be able to say I'm a Chinese female!!

You're right. I setuju 100%, that we share everything. So, we share what we know here, without fear or favor.

saya tau semua cerita kat sini..
and saya kenal semua sini very well..
saya from kampung lama..

Nukilan dari laut,
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow.

Old 06-13-2009, 06:17 PM
Petfinder Moderator

First of all, let's look at what I said.

"If you are truly an animal lover, you won't be saying this. You would be looking out for the interests of the animals, not looking out for your own interest, which is, to own a beautiful pedigree at half its price."

Did I say you are not an animal lover? No. I question you, and said if you are an animal lover, you won't be saying that.

You are right. I do not know if you are an animal lover or not. Wow!! Anyone that uses a blind cat cartoon picture is a true animal lover? Thank you for the valuable education. I'm so much wiser now.

This is so off-topic. Come back to the topic!

Quote:
You mana tau i bukan animal lover??
u tengok betol2 my avatar..
tu la my pedigree kucing buta maaa.. u mau bela ke itu kucing buta?
mana u tau i bukan animal lover? u duduk belakang rumah i ke?
Closed Thread