Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 11:49 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

I know.I know what u mean. I have this person marah marah and accused me being cohort with BYB.eh,tau tau dia pula beli kucing dari BYB.aiyoh!! apa mcm tu?? at least mine all kucing kampung.DLH pun takde,suma yg DSH org tak mau sebab tak cantik.hai!! betapanya hipokrit org ni

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJSNAZ83 View Post
no,kak....lgsg x tuju pd akak...
ini dituju kpd sesiapa saja yg suka mengata org tanpa ade apa2 bukti kukuh atau tahu cerita yang sebenar...cuma hanya pandai komen and komen...
saya respect pada yang komen dan bertindak...
Old 06-16-2009, 11:56 PM
Mamiauww...

shareen_natasha is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to shareen_natasha
Thumbs down Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
I know.I know what u mean. I have this person marah marah and accused me being cohort with BYB.eh,tau tau dia pula beli kucing dari BYB.aiyoh!! apa mcm tu?? at least mine all kucing kampung.DLH pun takde,suma yg DSH org tak mau sebab tak cantik.hai!! betapanya hipokrit org ni
Alah K.June, this story sumer org tau, cma xmo kecoh2 jerr...(jga kharmonian kpg ni la ktakan) tp tuan punya bdn yg xsedor diri lagi yg kbnyakkn forummer dh tau salah silah diri dia tue...dah lma dah...

"`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.
`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'
Old 06-17-2009, 12:53 AM
Animal Lover

jamal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pakcu Usual Pet Shop

Bercakaran nampaknyer orang-orangan kat forum ni.......macam pernah berlaku kat kiten.com.my plak......
Pak danny jugak yang aku bangga.....no.1. Dia already got 15 cats dan tak pernah pun nak jual dan nak berikan kepada orang lain....itu dia pencinta kucing yang sebenornyer. BRAVO!!!!!!
BYB......emmm tak semuanyer tak bagus. Ada jugak yang bertanggungjawab..... macam orang jugak, tak semuanyer baik. ade yang muka nampak baik tapi hati berkudis...kan.
Yang asyik marahkan BYB tu, tanyalah diri sendiri bagus sangat ker????? The point is tetap money!!!!!!BYB ker Tak BYB ker bagi aku sama saja....dari segi luaran jer tak sama tapi dari segi dalaman kahKahKah...sama saja.....nak buat duit!!!!!!!
manalah tau.....depan orang cakap regestered Breder tapi kat belakang ade kilang kucing......kah kah kah.
manusia, manusia.....

Berbalik kepada kisah Pak Cu ni.......Kesian dia, orang Melayu baru nak meningkat naik dah nak dijatuhkan. Cuba tinjau/servey kat sekitar lembah kelang ni saja berapa banyak Pet Shop yang ade? semuanyer didominasi orang bangsa lain.......kalau u all tengok kucing yang mereka jual lagi terok...macam sakit jer tak elok. pergilah hentam mereka.....ade berani!!!!?
Old 06-17-2009, 01:27 AM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

I see, I see, a thread being twisted, turned and diverted ...

Even religious quote are being mentioned. Amazing...

All I can say is, I am not desperate for an "apology". "Apology" got into the picture, many thanks to the "forgive" word by Anita.

Amazingly even, there's a mention of being old, therefore need not apologise.

I am going to copy and paste what Pakcu wrote :-

Good Day to All...
As i have some request to explain certain things about what happen to Garlic (Bina's cat) and Imadi Pet Shop, so this is my explanations.

As you all know, I have just engaged a vet (a certified vet - fresh from UPM). At that time, she is not so confident of doing the surgery for spaying. I do received two cats for spaying, the rest is for neuter.
(meaning, an unexperienced vet being engaged?)

As I have sent some cats for spaying at Imadi Pet Shop n Clinic and so far there's no problem, and with the cats health as my utmost importance, i've send both of the cats to Imadi. The cost that i'm paying to Imadi for the above procedure is much more that I'm charging, but doesnt matter as for me, that cat's health is much more important.
(He didn't even mention to me that he was sending GARLIC to another vet, until the complications, to me, it wasn't a very honest act. IF cat's health is of such importance, then, he would have been "very sure" of IMADI competency)

Unfortunately, Garlic had a little complications and had to be treated further. The other cat doing just fine and i had not received any complaints. I believe Bina had spoken to Imadi and had know all the complications related to Garlic.
(I believe her complications were caused by incompetency, and not GARLIC being "too clean" and liked to lick herself too much..... her sutures were long, a nightmare to me and GARLIC, imagine praying everyday that she will be okay. Not to mention, the "tidak-apa" attitude)

As what she said, it is then up to all of us to make a judgement or consideration. I'm happy to note that Garlic is okay now and for me, that's is all matter. (Yes, fortunately GARLIC is okay, at extra cost of RM 165! .. easy for him to say.)

As for me, due to the Garlic case, I've stop sending my cats to Imadi.
(Great ... now he has lost confidence too, that's why I said incompetency, not too much licking!)

Moreover, my vet now has the confidence after some observation and training at other clinics. So far, I'm happy to say that all the procedures above had been done and had yet to received any complaints or complications. Alhamdulilah...
(For sake of love for all animals, I HOPE that Pakcu will not receive complaints of complications)

For the questions of me supporting BYB (Imadi pet Shop), I only have this to say. Go and visit Imadi Pet Shop and make your own judgement. I'm not saying that I'm happy with Imadi and certainly I'm against some of his method and his pricey price cats, but still it is up to you alll.
(My own judgement, A BREEDING FACILITY WITH 100 CATS, all in cages, I wonder if they have their playtime... Psss... he is against some of his method too... I wonder what "method" is he referring too.... dark, dark secret perhaps)

For the question of wether he is a certified vet or not.... I really don't know.
(Oh just great, he sent GARLIC to someone he is not sure of...)

You guys are welcomed to do the investigation, and by all means report to the higher authority if proven he's not a certified vet. Do this not because of your hatred towards BYB but do this because it is against the law.
(Hmmmm...... so, is he trying to say that IMADI is a BYB and DO NOT HATE BYB?)

Thanks.
(No Thanks)

~~

Oh ya, did anyone spot a single "sorry" in that post?

And there you have it ... an invisible "apology" visible to those who wants to see it ...

Seriously, I still think this thread should be under "petshop review".

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-17-2009, 01:29 AM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal View Post
Berbalik kepada kisah Pak Cu ni.......Kesian dia, orang Melayu baru nak meningkat naik dah nak dijatuhkan. Cuba tinjau/servey kat sekitar lembah kelang ni saja berapa banyak Pet Shop yang ade? semuanyer didominasi orang bangsa lain.......kalau u all tengok kucing yang mereka jual lagi terok...macam sakit jer tak elok. pergilah hentam mereka.....ade berani!!!!?
Eh, don't start with any racial comment ya.

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-17-2009, 01:31 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Dear All,

I deeply sympathise with SillyLupie and I am certainly glad that her cat Garlic has recovered well and healthy.

This thread has persisted long enough for our members' opinions to be voiced out, and further discussions would be pretty pointless and would only result in more unnecessary arguments.

Baca has summed it up nicely. The purpose of this forum is for us to share our experiences, but prolonged personal attacks would do us no good. I'm sure we are all able to make our own decisions on whether to patronize PakCu's shop, or seek other alternatives.

I believe PakCu would have also learnt deeply from this experience. It appears to be more of a case of negligence rather than intentional harm, as I don't think a wise businessman would put his business and good relationship with customers under jeopardy by taking such intentional risks.

In any case, I hope that all of you would let this matter rest, and give him an opportunity to make amendments to his mistakes. What we want is to have him take remedial actions to ensure the safety of future pets sent to his shop and to provide quality services, not to bring down his business and create a vengeance.

This thread will now be closed, and please cease all further disputes and attacks pertaining to this issue. Thank you.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:49 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation

Well said Andy.

I agree with Baca as well. After taking quite a bit of time going thru all of these, I too feel that this issue should come to a close. We have had our say and anything that's gonna be said on this issue would just be repeats and then it'll get into personal attacks and what not which does not help the matter.

SillyLupie, I hope Garlic recovers fully soon.
Closed Thread