Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Dogs & Puppies

Dogs & Puppies General information and discussions on taking care of your canine buddy

Old 04-24-2009, 01:20 PM
Meow

a.lya is on a distinguished road
Default Re: This is so evil!!!!!! I feel like kicking their ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
hah??? nak berdamai dgn org yg bunuh anjing secara kejam?? oh tidak!!! Not me.org yg jenis begini will not show any remose.so buat apa akak nak berbaik dgn org begini?? akak pun ada jiran mcm ni.akibat perbuatan dia yg jahat,waktu rmh dia kena masuk pencuri akak nampak dgn mata kepala sendiri pun akak buat tak tau. baru padan muka dia. biasanya kawasan apartment akak,me and 1 lady from 2nd floor jd watchguard tgk2 pencuri.tp klu rmh jiran from hell ni,kita org buat tak tau je
June, Fir tanya what was the steps that both parties took to make 'peace'?

And huh, what did your neighbor from hell did to you sampai masuk pencuri pun June tutup sebelah mata?
Old 04-24-2009, 02:13 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default This is so evil!!!!!! I feel like kicking their ass

how can we make peace with nasty neighbour?? believe me alya,this type of neighbour will never admit their wrongdoing.so better tutup mata like I did.

my neigbhour from hell threw the kitten from third floor.nasib baik kitten tu landing kat atap 2nd floor instead jatuh pelepuk kebwah mcm nangka I tried to be friendly with them,greet them but they don't like it.They have this suspicous look on me.so bila pencuri masuk,akak pun tutup matalah

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.lya View Post
June, Fir tanya what was the steps that both parties took to make 'peace'?

And huh, what did your neighbor from hell did to you sampai masuk pencuri pun June tutup sebelah mata?
Old 04-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
how can we make peace with nasty neighbour?? believe me alya,this type of neighbour will never admit their wrongdoing.so better tutup mata like I did.

my neigbhour from hell threw the kitten from third floor.nasib baik kitten tu landing kat atap 2nd floor instead jatuh pelepuk kebwah mcm nangka I tried to be friendly with them,greet them but they don't like it.They have this suspicous look on me.so bila pencuri masuk,akak pun tutup matalah
yes i cannot seem to make peace to with such neighbour if i discover it...
kick cats/dogs
throw things at the animal
i feel very geram and want to fight with them...

cannot stand this people that they should go die soonest!
Old 04-24-2009, 02:27 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Saya setuju dengan June. You do not simply walk over to someone and start talking to him. Some people you simply avoid like plague and do not go near even with a ten foot pole!

Assessing a person through observation of the person's actions, words and body language i.e. reading a person is a skill, people like polis personnel are trained, other security personnel are also trained. Job interviewers are also trained ... some of it is science, part of it is art ... involving intuition and gut-feel (like in gut-feel management), in this area women especially are quite good ... and it is from this assessment of the person that you are able to know whether your efforts are a waste of time and bother. In addition you also do risk assessment to assess whether even approaching such a person will endanger yourself or the cats in the first place.

The more skilled you are and the more experienced you are, the faster you can make this assessment and the more accurate you will be. You need to be very observant and good at interpretation of things. A very essential skill in life to put you ahead of competition.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 04-24-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Old 04-24-2009, 02:34 PM
Animal Lover

Bro,so true.One of my job scope,interview candidate for our office vacancy.klu aku cakap ok,boss hire.klu aku cakap tak ok,boss tak hire.simple as that.so far my assessment via job interview candidate blm ada yg lari jauh.mesti tepat.after 14 years in service line including layan kerenah orang,aku pun dah pandai part ni

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Assessing a person through observation of the person's actions, words and body language i.e. reading a person is a skill, people like polis personnel are trained, other security personnel are also trained. Job interviewers are also trained ... some of it is science, part of it is art ... involving intuition and gut-feel (like in gut-feel management), in this area women especially are quite good ... and it is from this assessment of the person that you are able to know whether your efforts are a waste of time and bother. In addition you also do risk assessment to assess whether even approaching such a person will endanger yourself or the cats in the first place.

The more skilled you are and the more experienced you are, the faster you can make this assessment and the more accurate you will be. You need to be very observant and good at interpretation of things. A very essential skill in life to put you ahead of competition.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:03 PM
Meow

Quote:

Juuuuuuuuuuune, I was asking how did that woman and her neighbor 'made peace' - according to her statement to the newspaper article. Not, why can't they make peace. But it's not like we'd know how..so yeah.

Aiyo. Teruk la your neighbor.

But then, if you put your neighbor's stupid/cruel actions aside, it's still wrong for someone (pencuri) to break into a house. Lagi-lagi if they did more than steal, like rape or murder the occupant.

Imagine how embarassed they'd feel after being so selfish/ignorant and there's still someone who is willing to help. Who knows they'd change after that.

Don't tell me tak boleh. I've done something like that once and that fella finally opened his eyes.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:06 PM
Meow

Quote:
Saya setuju dengan June. You do not simply walk over to someone and start talking to him. Some people you simply avoid like plague and do not go near even with a ten foot pole!
Teringat dekat iklan KFC pulak.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:47 PM
PetFinder Guru

Simon is on a distinguished road

Age old problems aside of finding a punishment to fit the crime,

I think the fundamental problem here is a break down of law and order, if the puppy was encroaching on another's property, then said person should have felt that they had recourse to approach an appropriate authority to correct the matter on their behalf, if after first attempts to resolve the problem with the puppy owning neighbour had failed that is.

That's how it works in the UK, and indeed most other countries. In cases where a person unlawfully kills an animal, then not only is there a monetary fine but also imprisonment, I believe in the UK the current maximum penalty for unlawfully killing an animal is a monetary fine and or up to two years imprison.

The sad fact appears to be that the perpetrator in this case, not only killed the puppy, but is also bold enough to tell all and sundry that yes, he did it! His crime is public, he freely admits he murdered a puppy, a fact recorded in official government related news papers, and still nothing happens!

If he was in the UK, then at least he may have tried to hide the fact that he killed the puppy, through fear of fine and the very real probability of imprisonment. This at the minimum! And hopefully, he would not dared risk killing the animal in the first place for the consequences he may end up facing, so better off to either talk to the neighbour, or talk to the authorities. In the UK he would most likely have faced a fine, some months in prison and lost all rights to own any animal. Oh, and he would also have lost his job as well, difficult to explain to the boss that you can't come into work because you are going to prison for killing a puppy. He would also find it difficult to find certain types of job, as he would now have a criminal record.

There just seems to be no accountability here, where people can come forward and so brazenly admit a crime and still, nothing happens. And even if there were laws in place, I feel that they would not be acted upon

Quote:
Dah baru naik ... yonlee RM10,000, kawan ... tapi better than RM200 la kan? Sebab life is actually priceless ...

Mat Rempit lak roaming free, ... begitu juga peragut saku, perompak, perogol, pencuri, penyamun ....

Last edited by Simon; 04-26-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:05 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Yasmin's blog ...

http://yasminthefilmmaker.blogspot.c...-of-puppy.html

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 04-26-2009, 02:57 PM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing Bina

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Old 04-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Animal Lover

not sure how they make peace because the article taken from a newspaper clipping.

alya,the police came later that morning and asked around the neighbours.I admit I saw the thief. You should see their face. Their eyes bulging out. They still didn't make peace with me so I guess I know what is their answer some people i call bodoh sombong

Quote:
Juuuuuuuuuuune, I was asking how did that woman and her neighbor 'made peace' - according to her statement to the newspaper article. Not, why can't they make peace. But it's not like we'd know how..so yeah.

Aiyo. Teruk la your neighbor.

But then, if you put your neighbor's stupid/cruel actions aside, it's still wrong for someone (pencuri) to break into a house. Lagi-lagi if they did more than steal, like rape or murder the occupant.

Imagine how embarassed they'd feel after being so selfish/ignorant and there's still someone who is willing to help. Who knows they'd change after that.

Don't tell me tak boleh. I've done something like that once and that fella finally opened his eyes.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:45 AM
Meow

Quote:
not sure how they make peace because the article taken from a newspaper clipping.

alya,the police came later that morning and asked around the neighbours.I admit I saw the thief. You should see their face. Their eyes bulging out. They still didn't make peace with me so I guess I know what is their answer some people i call bodoh sombong
Eh, lucky they didn't charge you as subahat with the thieves.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:55 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Eh, lucky they didn't charge you as subahat with the thieves.
No, Alya, my underground sources told me that the police actually pulled our Mek Gyver aside, winked at her and said, "This incident hopefully will teach them to be humble, kind, considerate and helpful, berbaik-baik with all their neighbours (especially those with cats ) because they must understand that they are living in a community.

And in a community, one simply cannot act so arrogant, selfish and unfriendly towards one's neighbours and then fault people for not embracing us with open arms in return.

Like the police always say, they are short handed and the community needs to always cooperate and work together and not totally rely on the police alone.

Finally, the police winked at Mek Gyver again and said that they hoped those guys had learned their lesson and that things around the neighbourhood would improve from that day forth ...
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 04-27-2009, 10:47 AM
Animal Lover

hahahahahah!! ini bukan case pertama bro.dulu last year,on Saturday afternoon aku balik rmh,tgk ada polis kat tgkt 4.aku pun pigi busy body tanya Pak Polisi what happened. Dia kata rmh tgkt 4 org pecah masuk siang2 buta.durang dah call owner.Owner on the way balik Melaka pusing balik KL.Polis geleng2 kepala.Dia kata,kenapa org bandar ni sesama jiran pun tak mau tegur menegur. benda ni blh elak klu jiran concern dgn sesama jiran. I consider myself as good neighbour. I know most of my jiran jiran,help them to look after their house during festive season.
So rugilah sapa yg tak berjiran dgn I.heheheheh!!!

Quote:
No, Alya, my underground sources told me that the police actually pulled our Mek Gyver aside, winked at her and said, "This incident hopefully will teach them to be humble, kind, considerate and helpful, berbaik-baik with all their neighbours (especially those with cats ) because they must understand that they are living in a community.

And in a community, one simply cannot act so arrogant, selfish and unfriendly towards one's neighbours and then fault people for not embracing us with open arms in return.

Like the police always say, they are short handed and the community needs to always cooperate and work together and not totally rely on the police alone.

Finally, the police winked at Mek Gyver again and said that they hoped those guys had learned their lesson and that things around the neighbourhood would improve from that day forth ...
Old 04-27-2009, 03:08 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
... But then, if you put your neighbor's stupid/cruel actions aside, it's still wrong for someone (pencuri) to break into a house. Lagi-lagi if they did more than steal, like rape or murder the occupant.

Alya, people in this world are not all the same ... you might not have met or recognised them but there are actually people who do not feel the least embarassed or remorseful when someone repays their bad deeds with kindness and will continue to trample on everyone as if the whole world belongs to them or everybody owes them.

There are people around without a single ounce of conscience in them and can kill their own mother for a stick of cigarette. Very de teruk one ...

Lebih baik tolong kucing yg tak berdosa than waste time with any of them ... lest they hurt you as well given the slightest chance
Old 04-27-2009, 03:49 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

thanks for sharing this, bina.

and her other video, the short film commissioned by the s'pore govt, was heart-wrenching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Old 04-28-2009, 01:14 PM
Meow

Quote:
Alya, people in this world are not all the same ... you might not have met or recognised them but there are actually people who do not feel the least embarassed or remorseful when someone repays their bad deeds with kindness and will continue to trample on everyone as if the whole world belongs to them or everybody owes them.

There are people around without a single ounce of conscience in them and can kill their own mother for a stick of cigarette. Very de teruk one ...

Lebih baik tolong kucing yg tak berdosa than waste time with any of them ... lest they hurt you as well given the slightest chance
Like you said, not all the people in the world are the same.

But then, some people don't have to stoop to the same level as they are as well.
Old 04-28-2009, 01:21 PM
Animal Lover

You are right alya but for people like my nasty neigbhour,I have no regret my action towards them. They are the one who at the losing end not me and other neighbours around us because their decision to MYOB (My Your Own Business) and cruel to animal. They put their level lower than animal.

Quote:
Like you said, not all the people in the world are the same.

But then, some people don't have to stoop to the same level as they are as well.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:04 AM
PetFinder Buddy

azris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Dah baru naik ... yonlee RM10,000, kawan ... tapi better than RM200 la kan? Sebab life is actually priceless ...

Mat Rempit lak roaming free, ... begitu juga peragut saku, perompak, perogol, pencuri, penyamun ....
hi bro,
i thot the RM10,000 fine will only affect the irresponsible owners who neglect their pets whereas in this case, the offenders are the neighbours who do not own the puppy. and even it is liable to these offenders, RM10,000 is still nothing as life is precious.. in the u.s, animal abusers will be sent to jail....and ours....hmmm no further comment...
Old 04-30-2009, 12:15 PM
Vivien Wuz Ere

Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by azris View Post
hi bro,
i thot the RM10,000 fine will only affect the irresponsible owners who neglect their pets whereas in this case, the offenders are the neighbours who do not own the puppy. and even it is liable to these offenders, RM10,000 is still nothing as life is precious.. in the u.s, animal abusers will be sent to jail....and ours....hmmm no further comment...
our maximum fined - RM50-100 buck...for abusing animal..
some cases nothing........that's the problem...