Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 05:08 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Mrs dolittle,

I'm so glad to hear that you did not lose your baby. For threatened abortion, it's best to have a lie-in for a while. Don't over-exert yourself anymore.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:09 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
shahrul!!!
i missed you! i'm so glad you're alright. you've got my support and friendship and i'll continue to volunteer with you and the rest of the spca team. gossipy bullshit, insane accusations and lies will never change that. i've been volunteering with spca for more than 3 years and i know that no one there would have kidnapped kuning. spca staff and volunteers are not capable of such evil and underhanded actions. see you guys real soon. i miss outreach. take care k.
Hey girl!!!

Thanks for your genuine concern. You are so real and we love real people like you.

Let them be with their "world of lies", but i think the world of fantasy is even better... Its their own stupid idiotic chioce which chosen by themselves for whatever reason. May be stupid publicity and bad for their own reputation. May be that's what they wanted so much, hence, they refuse to stop...

The Malay says, "BAGAIKAN ANJING MENYALAK BUKIT, TAPI BUKIT TAK RUNTUH PUN..." direct translation... LIKE THE DOG BARKING AT THE HILL, BUT THE HILL NEVER COLLAPSE...". Kerja bodoh.

I miss you too girl. Next outreach may be... soon ya. Love ya...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-05-2009, 05:18 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
Kak num,
glad u and ur baby is alright.
All the best to u.

Take care of urself and god bless u.
Thanks adik Vivi,

Apa khabar orang Sabah? Kerja ok tak? Akak doakan all will be fine for you ya dik. Doakan kami di sini juga ya.

Love,
Kakak Dolittle

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-05-2009, 05:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
this story pay attention by the world of animals rescue organization group . I was help you send to around world. From America to north europe back to asia. First in world this news.
Yo Bro DIMB!

How are you man? Thanks for your concern. Relax la bro... no need to bring this issue internationally... Nanti ada la pulak orang kat luar tu hati busuk and envy... jadi kacau lagi nanti...

Anyways, thanks a lot. Lets get together and serve our real purpose on this world...

Chill bro...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-05-2009, 05:26 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Mrs dolittle,

I'm so glad to hear that you did not lose your baby. For threatened abortion, it's best to have a lie-in for a while. Don't over-exert yourself anymore.
Heyooo... Blackie....

Thanks sis, we are glad too that our baby is still there. Will take real good care of him or her. Shahrul minta you tolong doakan keselamatan baby kami ya, Blackie...

At the moment we both tengah sibuk prep our furry babies about the new baby brother / sister. They seems happy about it. As usual, the moment mama got pregnant, they are very defensive. Jaga adik dia, hmmmm.... 3 puppies adopted. Tinggal 11 dogs and 8 cats.

Tunggu anak yang ke 20 in another 8 months time.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Petfinder Moderator

mrs dolittle,
you didn't need to ask. i was already sending positive thots and vibes to you when I read about your threatened abortion.

it's a precious human life, so mrs dolittle, i command you to take good care of it and carry it to full term.....(chewaa....command)

i know god will bless you and reward you for your kindness towards the strays you take in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Heyooo... Blackie....

Thanks sis, we are glad too that our baby is still there. Will take real good care of him or her. Shahrul minta you tolong doakan keselamatan baby kami ya, Blackie...

At the moment we both tengah sibuk prep our furry babies about the new baby brother / sister. They seems happy about it. As usual, the moment mama got pregnant, they are very defensive. Jaga adik dia, hmmmm.... 3 puppies adopted. Tinggal 11 dogs and 8 cats.

Tunggu anak yang ke 20 in another 8 months time.

Old 06-05-2009, 05:37 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Amanda,

I was going thru this very long discussion and you summed it up very nicely.

I talked to Mrs. Dolittle a couple days back and I can feel her pain and suffering. I sometimes ask myself what sort of deranged mind thinks it's perfectly ok to hurt a fellow animal lover that way with baseless accusations just because they may have a different opinion of the organizations they work with.

I hope that now that Kuning has been found and NOT with SPCA, that all those Batu APIs would come out and apologise. All the insinuations about 'certain' organizations kidnapping kuning is sickening to the extreme. These people hide behind 'oh I am so wonderful because i save animals' and yet go about destroying others because they don't agree with them.

And legal action ought to be taken as well as someone has been hurt on purpose. I sincerely hope Mrs Dolittle considers that.

I am also going to shut down this thread if negative postings do not stop and people who continues to violate our terms of use will be given infractions or banned permanently.

Andy and I have been quite patient and both sides are accusing us of favoritism and this has to stop. There are no SIDES, people!... please remember that. There's only 'good' and 'evil' intentions and I can see a lot of good intentions gone bad here.
Wow, Ezer...

Firstly you have our respect. Secondly, thanks... i owe you one for the kind statement...

Thirdly, you have my deepest unconditional love for being a beautiful human (inside out).

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-05-2009, 05:57 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
mrs dolittle,
you didn't need to ask. i was already sending positive thots and vibes to you when I read about your threatened abortion.

it's a precious human life, so mrs dolittle, i command you to take good care of it and carry it to full term.....(chewaa....command)

i know god will bless you and reward you for your kindness towards the strays you take in.
Hahaha...

Patut pun I rasa ada sesuatu like "a vibe" surrounding me...

Yes! Mother... i will take good care of myself... tapi i tak mau too exited sangat... takut pun ada juga...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-05-2009, 06:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

OK guys, enough about me. Lets focus on the real topic here, TNR soon on Pulau Ketam.

Will let you guys know when. Be back in office on Sunday and need a favor from all soon....

All rescuers, bawa banyak banyak bersabar dan ingat tuhan. Jangan terlalu ikutkan hati.... nanti mati, jangan terlalu ikutkan rasa, nanti binasa.... The Malay Sayings laaaa....

Let focus and rescue more animals.

Peace to all.....

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-05-2009, 06:13 PM
Petfinder Moderator

yup, a vibe to surround you away from a viper.

Quote:
Hahaha...

Patut pun I rasa ada sesuatu like "a vibe" surrounding me...

Yes! Mother... i will take good care of myself... tapi i tak mau too exited sangat... takut pun ada juga...

ok, got to go now. baby hippo back. keep us posted.

Quote:
OK guys, enough about me. Lets focus on the real topic here, TNR soon on Pulau Ketam.

Will let you guys know when. Be back in office on Sunday and need a favor from all soon....

All rescuers, bawa banyak banyak bersabar dan ingat tuhan. Jangan terlalu ikutkan hati.... nanti mati, jangan terlalu ikutkan rasa, nanti binasa.... The Malay Sayings laaaa....

Peace to all.....
Old 06-05-2009, 06:24 PM
CEO, EzerNET

Ezer has disabled reputation

Blackie, looks like Mrs. Dolittle is ok... physically.. but i bet she's suffering emotionally and that's sometimes far worse...

Mrs Dolittle:

I know you thought about writing your side of the story for a long time and was afraid of being attacked... But don't worry. I think most people understand what you're going thru even if a few may have convinced themselves that what they are doing to you is perfectly ok....

Remember folks, most evil deeds are committed by Righteous People. Bad people who does something wrong, knows they are doing something 'wrong' and they actually hold themselves back. But the righteous will never believe that they may be wrong, even when they are murdering millions. The capacity of the Righteous Zealots for evil are limitless.

Anyways, I hope this case will rest now and those that are provoking and instigating this would stop and take the time to think about what they are doing.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

YUHUUUU!!!! Kak Anum.dah balik ke?? syukur baby ok.slow slow kak.jgn buat kerja lasak2.kandungan tu msh fragile. jgn pergi tempat rescue tu dulu kak.jalan kat sana bumpy teruk saya dengar.

Anyway,take care selalu

Quote:

Peace to all.....
Old 06-06-2009, 02:23 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Yo Bro DIMB!

How are you man? Thanks for your concern. Relax la bro... no need to bring this issue internationally... Nanti ada la pulak orang kat luar tu hati busuk and envy... jadi kacau lagi nanti...

Anyways, thanks a lot. Lets get together and serve our real purpose on this world...

Chill bro...
I am Pretty good, I using twitter and facebook for short note. Hey I have collect some donation gave to pulau ketam dog. Hope everything getting better. Take care my forum friend.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:44 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
YUHUUUU!!!! Kak Anum.dah balik ke?? syukur baby ok.slow slow kak.jgn buat kerja lasak2.kandungan tu msh fragile. jgn pergi tempat rescue tu dulu kak.jalan kat sana bumpy teruk saya dengar.

Anyway,take care selalu
Hey June,

Firstly thanks. Secondly, kakak baru tahu yang kakak pregnant a week plus ago. that was when i've done with the Ketam Island and Selat Kering trip. Dah tu i was counting day and wondering why am i due. Dah tu baru i did my own test to find out i was positive. Panic juga at first, but happy too.

No more to Selat Kering for me, but for the first 4 months ni, we will have to jaga diri baik baik...

Thanks again.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-07-2009, 09:46 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
I am Pretty good, I using twitter and facebook for short note. Hey I have collect some donation gave to pulau ketam dog. Hope everything getting better. Take care my forum friend.
Thanks bro, you take care too. Don't stop with the good job you are doing.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-08-2009, 08:40 PM
PetFinder Buddy

lisalau is on a distinguished road

Hi, Mrsdolittle.
I am glad you and baby are fine. Please take good care of yourself and no more heavyduty work for you until further notice. :) See you on petfinder! *hug*
Old 06-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hey June,

Firstly thanks. Secondly, kakak baru tahu yang kakak pregnant a week plus ago. that was when i've done with the Ketam Island and Selat Kering trip. Dah tu i was counting day and wondering why am i due. Dah tu baru i did my own test to find out i was positive. Panic juga at first, but happy too.

No more to Selat Kering for me, but for the first 4 months ni, we will have to jaga diri baik baik...

Thanks again.
Anum, glad you and little one are ok. Ahahaaaaaaa!!!! Get CRIB (Complete Rest In Bed) and time nie la kasi Abang pamper and spoil you rotten (bila lagik!) and do all the cooking and housework .... let him bring you nice ice-cream in bed ....

Enjoy and take care !!!!!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-09-2009, 10:55 AM
PetFinder Guru

melmel is on a distinguished road

SPCA Noticeboard - KETAM

fund raising by Digi 4 Ketam : http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2362

The Story Of Mr Miracle
Fri, 5th Jun 2009, 06:50pm
Early last week, Inspector Murugan, volunteer Jorg and the crew from TV2 went on a trip to survey the population of dogs in Pulau Ketam. They hired bicycles and rode through the island from 5pm – 8pm, accompanied by one of the village heads. During this period, they counted 15-20 dogs.

As they were approaching a little landing, they saw a dog in the water under a walkway. The villager said that this dog was really a nuisance and very aggressive. The tide was rising, and the dog sat helplessly in the water swaying with the current. Murugan quickly grabbed a leash and leaned over the walkway towards the water. He skillfully looped the poor dog, and used a second loop around its body to pull it out of the water.

The dog was exhausted, and suffered from wounds on its body and neck area. We suspect it has been fighting with other dogs. He was easy to handle, and seemed surprisingly friendly – contrary to what the villager had said.

We transferred him into a cage, and gave him some food and water. He seemed very grateful and relieved.

The team went on their second ‘tour’ from 11pm- 1.30am. They counted another 50 dogs. Mr Hing Beng Soon from the Ketam village guided the way. They also found out that pet dogs seemed to be kept chained outside the house or roaming freely within the house – they were mostly not allowed to roam around outside on their own.

The next day, we loaded up into the boat to come back to KL, with our new friend Mr Miracle. He was sent to the vet as soon as they got onto the mainland, and was discharged yesterday after more than a week of treatment. He is back with us now, and he is so lovely! His body has been shaved, and his wounds are healing well. He pleasantly sniffed our office dogs, and looked around with his peaceful gaze – he seemed so content, so grateful.

We’re busy making arrangements for our Pulau Ketam campaign on the 27th & 28th June. Lots of logistics to be taken care of, as well as coordination of our resources. This is not our first Kempen Kembiri, but this is the FIRST time we’re carrying out a campaign on this scale and under these very pressing circumstances. We will need support from all our donors, volunteers and staff, and we are working with both the Department of Veterinary Services (DVS) and Majlis Perbandaran Klang (MPK) as partners in this endeavour. We are happy to work with any volunteers and animal rescuers who offer their help for this campaign.

We need some Hokkien-speaking volunteers to form street teams and walk through the village, approaching the villagers about importance of neutering pets and strays, as well as responsible pet ownership. We have sponsors lined up to provide "freebies" to villagers like dog food, treats, etc. to encourage their participation!

To sign up as a volunteer, please drop Jacinta a line at jacinta.spca@gmail.com. Transport from the Klang Jetty will be provided, as well as food and beverages. More details next week, as the campaign firms up!

Our rescue team will also be back at Pulau Selat Kering this week
. Please pray for their safety, and for the dogs who are still in the mangroves.Our 12 rescued dogs are recovering well with us, as well as the wounded dog we rescued from the waters under the walkways in Pulau Ketam.

Notes :
pix 1 : RHB Bank encouragement
pix 2 : Load up Miracle into boat
pix 3 : Murugan leash, loop Miracle fr d sea
pix 4 : Miracle is safe
pix 5 : Ketam survey, guided by Mr Hing Beng Soon fr Ketam village
Pix 6 : Miracle was exhausted, suffered fr wounds @ its body & neck
Pix 7 : TV 2
Pix 8 : Miracle struggling in d sea
Pix 9 :Jorg hired bicycles & rode through Ketam
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 61.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	5774   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 62.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	5775   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 63.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	5776   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 64.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	5777   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 65.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	5778  

Name:	Ketam 66.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	5779   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 67.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	52.1 KB
ID:	5780   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 68.jpg
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	5781   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ketam 69.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	5782  

Last edited by melmel; 06-12-2009 at 11:31 AM.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:40 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Kuning back in action ...

From http://www.mycen.com.my/rescue/updates.html

Friday, 05/06/09:
Kuning Back In Action

Got a call from the fish farm this morning that Kuning helped catch another dog last night. A yellow one. When I was halfway to the jetty, I got another call saying the latest dog escaped after biting through the cage. They don't make cages like they used to.

It happened before and also happened to some of the rescued dogs at the shelter. At the shelter, the escaped dogs just wandered back after getting hungry and tired. Hopefully, Kuning and Hitam will coax that yellow dog back.

I then went to the clinic to speak to the vet about the condition of the black dog sent in yesterday. The vet confirmed it is an old eye injury from at least a month ago. According to the doctor, the punctured cornea has already healed for some time and we can take her home after the jabs. Not sure if she has been named, but for the time being, will call her Olive after Popeye.

Meanwhile back at Furry Friends Farm, there's still a lot of work to be done. The rescued dogs are recuperating and many volunteers are devoting time and energy to help the traumatised dogs heal emotionally.

Updates and pic by TV Smith

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picture 1: Olive (the black dog with the punctured cornea)
Picture 2: Shy Chantek (rescued on 9th May) with volunteer Phoenix.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	olive.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	5783   Click image for larger version

Name:	chantek.jpg
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	5784  
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 06-09-2009, 11:42 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Kuning back in action ...

Good to see Jorg with a clean cloth and relax a bit for whole day rescue work.

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Closed Thread