Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 05:03 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Sillylupie, I will simply ignore your insult and misconception and not interested to quarrel with you lest I be accused suddenly of causing a flare in your unfortunate lupus condition due to all these "excitement". Peace, dear girl!
Is this what you call "ignore"?

Must really check my dictionary if there's a new meaning to it.

And, please stop it with the "lupus", it can get twisted that I am faking it and the next thing you know, someone wants my medical report ...

P:S: BTW, I wasn't referring you as the "twister", seriously ...

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-23-2009, 08:38 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Twist?
Reality ... no twist but simply reality .... not that it hasn't happened before ... maybe not activated by people like Anum, Joyce, and most of us, but from the way the noble PKetam Mission and FFF has been so badly mutilated and disfigured, you can be sure that some opportunistic batu api and kipas angin are just hiding in the shadows all ready to spring into action and pounce on Anum and Joyce to pursue their hidden agenda.

And not to mention that Anum is realistically not without enemies from her past as evidenced from the much publicly displayed ugly drama as observed on this very forum after she had been forced to leave her sanctuary built specially to accomodate her beloved dogs at the time when she first joined this forum. Without doubt, Anum and her beloved dogs have been in much controversy.

And it would please such baling batu sembunyikan tangan culprits greatly to have their acts blamed on someone else and fueling an even bigger fight.

It is always easier to see what is in front of us than to notice that which is missing as in this humorous story with a deep moral below:

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson go camping, and pitch their tent under the stars. During the night, Holmes wakes his companion and says: "Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you can deduce."

Watson says: "I see millions of stars, and even if a few of those have planets, it's quite likely there are some planets like Earth, and if there are a few planets like Earth out there, there might also be life."

Holmes replies: "Watson, you idiot. Somebody stole our tent ..."
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 06-23-2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: It is always easier to see what is in front of us than to notice that which is missing .....
Old 06-23-2009, 12:36 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Reality?

No matter how I look at it, it is still a "twist". You make it sound like a "conspiracy" was on-going.
FK, you may not realise how strong your post is, but it actually will send ideas to FFF supporters and before you know it, things will burn like wild fire.

Wouldn't it be better if it was something more positive was posted instead?

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-23-2009, 03:40 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Reality?

No matter how I look at it, it is still a "twist". You make it sound like a "conspiracy" was on-going.
FK, you may not realise how strong your post is, but it actually will send ideas to FFF supporters and before you know it, things will burn like wild fire.

Wouldn't it be better if it was something more positive was posted instead?
I think you are way off the mark, Bina and I am sorry that you are unable to see it. And I cannot help you with it because not everyone can see the missing pieces. Many people miss them because they have conceptual blocks in their minds just like our infamous dear old Watson did ... but there are things we can do for ourselves in order to help us overcome and remove the conceptual blocks in our minds that we may be able to perceive things more accurately as they really are.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 06-23-2009 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:47 PM
PetFinder Guru

melmel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [COLOR="red"
FurKids[/COLOR];49516]I am sorry if you are unable to see it, Bina, and I cannot help you ... not everyone can see the missing pieces, many people miss them because they have mental blocks just like Watson did.
Sillylupie has no mental block, but u hv mental disorder & hormon imbalance, perhaps u r udrgoing manopause stage.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:56 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmel View Post
Sillylupie has no mental block, but u hv mental disorder & hormon imbalance, perhaps u r udrgoing manopause stage.
Every time you open your foul mouth, your words condemn you. Hell has no fury like a woman scorned and you are a perfect example. So, looks like you bit on a real hot chilli padi, ahhh?
Old 06-23-2009, 03:58 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Furkids,

Lupie does not have any blocks, mental, conceptual or otherwise.

She was simply calling a spade a spade.

I thought everyone has cooled down already....do you have to start it all over again?

Quote:
I think you are way off the mark, Bina and I am sorry that you are unable to see it. And I cannot help you with it because not everyone can see the missing pieces. Many people miss them because they have conceptual blocks in their minds just like our infamous dear old Watson did ... but there are things we can do for ourselves in order to help us overcome and remove the conceptual blocks in our minds that we may be able to perceive things more accurately as they really are.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Please, Furkids. Is there a need to start another argument here? Things have quietened down already. Peace, bro.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:14 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmel View Post
Post #647: (message fr melmel : Why sabortage spca rescue mission in P.Selat Kering)
So everybody has cooled down already, eh? I thought the hot flame never did die at all. Talk about not having any mental blocks ...
Old 06-23-2009, 04:15 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road

I realize this question is way, WAY off-topic*, but can anyone give an update on the TNR efforts for the remaining dogs on Pulau Ketam? I know SPCA volunteers have begun their door-to-door education campaign, and that's also essential, but it would be great to hear that the existing PK strays are no longer reproducing.

*Despite the title, this thread seems to be devoted to conspiracy theories and personal attacks that border on the insane and obscene. It's just that I don't know where else to post my silly question about the dogs... :-\
Old 06-23-2009, 04:31 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Hi Amanda,

I actually found this funny. Why? Because you are NOT way off-topic. In fact, you are ON-topic.

This thread is about the PK dogs, after all. Not about conspiracy theories. It's just that the thread has regrettably degenerated to that.

Your question is VALID. And I'm interested to know the answer, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
I realize this question is way, WAY off-topic*, but can anyone give an update on the TNR efforts for the remaining dogs on Pulau Ketam? I know SPCA volunteers have begun their door-to-door education campaign, and that's also essential, but it would be great to hear that the existing PK strays are no longer reproducing.

*Despite the title, this thread seems to be devoted to conspiracy theories and personal attacks that border on the insane and obscene. It's just that I don't know where else to post my silly question about the dogs... :-\
Old 06-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Petfinder Moderator

This is not about not having any mental blocks...it's about not reacting and not getting provoked by that additional comment.

Quote:
So everybody has cooled down already, eh? I thought the hot flame never did die at all. Talk about not having any mental blocks ...
Old 06-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
This is not about not having any mental blocks...it's about not reacting and not getting provoked by that additional comment.
Aikks, Blackie start doing the twist oredi ... never mind, I'll do the waltz ... hehehheeeee !!! Yes, sister, peace ...
Old 06-23-2009, 05:09 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Guys,

It's time to put an end to this way off topic thread. I'll be closing it once and for all.

I have moved the most recent updates posts to a new thread. This new thread is strictly limited to rescue updates. Any personal attacks, fights, rumours or hostile posts will be deleted and the offender would receive infractions and/or suspensions.

Please follow the updates at the new thread below:
http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2466
Closed Thread