Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 08-07-2010, 12:59 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mcfa (tica) - cat show is confirm 8/8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
After reading through this thread, I'm really happy to have a kucing kampong who likes to stay at home.

I think I'll relax on 8th August, pour a cool drink, sit back and watch my cat as she sleeps, grooms herself, and chases the occasional cicak. That's our idea of a cat show!
Agreed.
Old 08-07-2010, 01:19 PM
PetFinder Buddy

hhplover is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melocy View Post
Hi hhplover,

Agreed with u, I will only be there to meet the president face 2 face and asking for my refund. All of luck for you.

Make sure to take a good care of yourself and enjoy on the show. For sure you will be the hot topic there if they know who you are.

Have a good cat show.

Thank
Thanks Melocy for the wish. Yup, I'll try my best to enjoy the show... hehe.

Hehe... I dont care wether me will be the hot topic on show or not. And, I dare anyone to say to my face, what I've done is wrong. WHAT I CARE IS THE SHOW. Therefore, like you and me and some, we as a participant have every right to know about the show, and will do whatever permitted and legal to find out everything about the show. I can't just wait and see (like stupid fool) what happen, when no information about something big which i will be participated, updated. Even, when we are about to organise a Buka Puasa event or friends gathering, atleast two weeks notice should be given, right?

Frankly, I really hope the SHOW will be well organised. From the very beginning, this show looks doomed to be a failure. I hope MCFA will prove me wrong here and if not, this would be my last show in MCFA. And I will continue to be vocal.

Again, Thanks Melocy for the wish and hope to see u there....

Last edited by hhplover; 08-07-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 02:02 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road

yang mahu masuk show.. good luck

yang naik pangkat.. congratulations, you are doing doing your work fine..

yang tidak ada pangkat tapi buat kerja lebih.. God Bless you with the extra work you've willing to do. You shouldn't complain as you are the one who threw yourself in the 'mud'..

yang daftar show tapi susah nak dapat refund.. God will be on those who speak out the truth..

yang tidak masuk show tapi hendak melihat.. Google dulu dekat Googlemap sebelum pergi..pergi cuci mata dan cuci telinga

yang tidak akan masuk show macam saya.. enjoy the thread and enjoy your own cat show at home cuci minda dari anasir kurang pahala
Old 08-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Animal Lover

Melocy is on a distinguished road

Hehehhe, well written nurkasih.

Agreed.

Thank
Old 08-07-2010, 07:53 PM
PetFinder Guru

hani14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hani14 Send a message via Skype™ to hani14

Salam..

Kepada semua perserta saya rasa anda semua telah menerima email dari President MCFA seperti dibawah:

Dear MCFA members,

We are pleased to inform the latest information of MCFA-TICA 6 Ring International Cat Show as follows:

Date : 8 August 2010 (Sunday)

Venue : Empire Shopping Gallery
Jalan SS 16/1
47500 Subang Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan

· Behind Subang Parade

Time : 8.00 a.m. – 6 p.m.

Please make sure your cat in good health, clean, no ticks, fleas ,mites and lice. All claws of each entry shall be clipped and clean ears.

Enjoy the show....!!!!

The world's largest genetic registry of pedigreed cats
For Fabulous Felines, Fun and Friendships!

Ismail Mohd Ali
MCFA President
+6013-3881218
president@mcfa.com.my
www.mcfa.com.my

JUGA DIMAKLUMKAN BAHAWA PIHAK MCFA SEHINGGA KEHARI INI TIDAK MENERIMA APA2 MAKLUMAT BERKENAAN PERSERTA YG INGIN MENARIK DIRI DARI SHOW TERSEBUT. TETAPI YG MASIH INGIN MENYERTAI MASIH RAMAI DISAAT2 TERAKHIR.. DAN TERPAKSA DITOLAK KERANA PENDAFTARAN TELAH DITUTUP.
Attached Images

Old 08-08-2010, 12:02 AM
Animal Lover

Yup,

Ms Hani, that all as what the president himself said. So I understand.

Meet you there 2morrow.

Thank
Old 08-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Animal Lover

MiaMelissa is on a distinguished road

saya memang ada call Ismail. tapi, dia cakap no refund. if dia cakap takde orang minta refund, dia tipu..geram sgt.

i pegi pagi-pagi lg semalam.sebab nak jumpa dia.tapi, asyik mengelak jer. dah la pagi2 dah announce benda yang ntah apa apa. "To All member Petfinder yang nak buat khianat or apa-apa saja, pintu dah terbuka luas untuk anda keluar dari sini"..kurang ajar gila.

Alhamdulillah..i tengok all peserta happy. penyertaan tak lah sebanayak mana, tapi OK. sehinggalah i check one by one kelemahan pada show MCFA semalam.antaranya :-

(1) Ismail jerit2 pakai mic sebelah judge. then, judge mencelah kat dia suruh diam.sebab penonton pon dekat jer. no need to jerit2.

(2) Judges mmg 4 orang saja. mana ada 5 or 6 org...suka menipu.pastu, cakap sumer judges dh sampai di malaysia on jumaat lagi..tipu! Lesley Morgan hari Sabtu bru sampai...patut la 2 judges lagi xnak dtg..lagi 2 rings kena pecah2 utk semua 4 judges. Masalahnya, 4 rings yg pertama tu, judges dah nilai semua kucing. dah bagi ranking pada kucing2 yg layak. tp, bila pecah judge utk 2 rings lg tu, maksudnya judge akan menilai kucing yg sama balik. tp, ranking kucing dh berbeza plak dah. contohnya, persian tu masa ring dia sendiri, dapat best (no 1).tp, kali kedua tu, dh jadi no.4..sgt pelik!

(3) x cukup cage ring untuk satu judge tu..kesannya, ada sorang peserta tu terpaksa pegang je persian dia untuk diadili. pegang persian lagi, pegang nombor cage lg..kesian tgk.

(4) Yang paling obvious is, langsung x ada Pedigree yang dpt Best in Show. sebaliknya HHP yg diberi award Best di akhir majlis. 1st time i tgk HHP kalahkan pedigree cats. hahaha. kesian sesetgh pedigree owners..bkn main lg kucing2 diorg menang rosette.byk peserta bengang. especially Bengal owners.

(5) Show tamat jam 9pm lebih..whow! so EARLY!

So, itu saja laporan show MCFA semalam...yang digembur-gembur better dari last MCFA show. heheh...
Old 08-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Animal Lover

Is it true?

I'm also shock with the morning talk by the President (Ismail Mohd Ali).
To start the show, he begin with that kind of talk.

Look like this MCFA show intention was more onto HHP, than Pedigree.

Anyway cangrats to all winner on the show. Just that for me MCFA show in Sunway is well organize compare to yesterday show.

Yup, for me it's weird also, same judge judging the same cats but give a different result. Next show MCFA should make sure that if 6 ring, better they bring 6 judge also. If not than just make according to the number of judge coming. So the result will be more fair. Or maybe the president don't want to refund for the other 2 ring, so ask the judge to cover the other 2 ring among themselves.

Yesterday, I'm at the Germany judge ring he said that: "I have finished my part but still have to judge the cat one more time. Show like this make both parties tired me and the cats and its should be finished by now".

Thank

Last edited by Melocy; 08-09-2010 at 12:39 PM.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Animal Lover

Melocy,

u've said it clearly...forgot one more thing to pop out. it is about Vet Check Progress. i didn't see any Vet Check happened yesterday..if all the cats are in good conditions, it's OK lah.

BUT, BUT....

My friend cakap, ada few kucing semalam ada hama. x mandi. berbau.

Benda ni adalah sensitif. terutamanya kepada kucing-kucing lain yang berada sebelah dengan cage kucing yang bermasalah nie..Oh my God!!! Seram...!
Old 08-09-2010, 12:48 PM
PetFinder Buddy

mctabbywhite_exo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaMelissa View Post
Melocy,

u've said it clearly...forgot one more thing to pop out. it is about Vet Check Progress. i didn't see any Vet Check happened yesterday..if all the cats are in good conditions, it's OK lah.

BUT, BUT....

My friend cakap, ada few kucing semalam ada hama. x mandi. berbau.

Benda ni adalah sensitif. terutamanya kepada kucing-kucing lain yang berada sebelah dengan cage kucing yang bermasalah nie..Oh my God!!! Seram...!

Betul! Kucing tu memamng tak mandi and disahkan oleh ownernya (yang juga AJK MCFA) sebab tak sempat. Obviously kucingnya berbau dan dilihat sesekali mengaru-garu!
Old 08-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Animal Lover

jasmine forever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrrrrrrk View Post
Now kita tunggu dan lihat macam mana perjalanan show.

Dan saya berani katakan tempat itu jauh lebih kecil dari Mydin USJ.

So kalo diikutkan, maknanya x ramai la yg masuk show kali ni compare dgn show bulan 4 di Sunway.

Yup Ryoko masih nak back up. Still maklumat kat MCFA website misleading.
hye all...

hahaha....lawak-lawak...
jauh lebih kecil konon..kui3...

ni nak ckap ni,,, 1st alhamdulillah sangat2 sebab show ni berjaye gak, sye join pun best & tak sangke buat kat tempat yang lagi grand,, EMPIRE tu.. thank pada MCFA.

sye rase lg besar ape & judge pun hebat-hebat gak...

cume sye nak bagi nasihat skit dekat ORANG YANG TAK DIJEMPUT & NAK BUAT KACO SEBELUM, SEMASA & SELEPAS SHOW ni...
sebelum show anda semua hanye pandai memburuk-buruk kan show kali ni, bercakap macam-macam,menakut-nakut kan kami, tp saye tak pasti la anda semua ni masuk atau tak, at last show jadi, success & best sangat-sangat... siap leh g shopping lagi u...

so, saye rase semua pembaca petfinder da nampak kan? kenape "mereka2" berperangai sebegini..
saye pun da boleh percaye pada siape melaluli pemerhatian saye sendiri melalui thread ni & show yang da berlangsung...

show still success!!

ambil la,da ludah jilat balik...da memalukan diri sendiri,,,kui3...

saye nak tengok "point" ape yang mereka nak bangkit kan pula selepas ni,mesti ade pun...hehehehe... sebab mereka tak berjaya dalam plan mereka sebelum ni..

so all, wait & see...kui3...

thanx..
Old 08-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctabbywhite_exo View Post
Betul! Kucing tu memamng tak mandi and disahkan oleh ownernya (yang juga AJK MCFA) sebab tak sempat. Obviously kucingnya berbau dan dilihat sesekali mengaru-garu!
tapi, mcamana boleh still join the show? ini mesti x ada Vet check system. kalo x, sure dah kena tahan dan x boleh join show. org lain jaga gila-gila kucing masing-masing. bayangkan kalo jangkitan hama tu berjangkit kepada kucing-kucing lain yang sememangnya lawa tu...erk!

Nasib baik tak bawak my cats into the show.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Animal Lover

Hi Ms jasmine,

Congrats on becoming the winner. Anyway may I know how many is the total cat count? Compare to last show?

I saw our newest member name is ismail, may that Ismail? Perhaps he can answer why 4 judge for 6 ring?

Thank
Old 08-09-2010, 01:02 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaMelissa View Post
tapi, mcamana boleh still join the show? ini mesti x ada Vet check system. kalo x, sure dah kena tahan dan x boleh join show. org lain jaga gila-gila kucing masing-masing. bayangkan kalo jangkitan hama tu berjangkit kepada kucing-kucing lain yang sememangnya lawa tu...erk!

Nasib baik tak bawak my cats into the show.

Atau mungkin de, tp sebab kuicng AJK, kira lepas la kot!
Old 08-09-2010, 01:04 PM
Animal Lover

dan i tak tahu pulak saiz tmpat show smalam LEBIH BESAR dari tempat sunway
Old 08-09-2010, 01:57 PM
PetFinder Buddy

hhplover is on a distinguished road

Ok, first of all, congrats to MCFA for having a Cat Show... finally. You guys deserve some credit though the show is not as successful as the previous. However, this is my comments and observation, and I hope MCFA will take steps to improve it :-

1. Crammed Space,
The idea of a cat show is to show your cats to all visitors coming. Because of that only 20% of cats visible to the public.
2. Judging ring too close to public.
I can see no chairs provided infront of judging ring. As such, some of the judging rings allowed public to stand and lean at judging tables. I witness this at Lesley Morgan ring.
3. 4 Judge doing 6 rings
This can never be allowed to happen again. Stress to the cats and stress to the judges. And it always brought some inconsistency and biasness.
4. `INTERNATIONAL' Cat Show?
It is not International if numbers of HHP outdone the pedigrees 80% to 20%. If its at 50-50, still can be forgiven but nooo... not 80% hhp. And HHP being Best in International Cat Show? As an HHP lover, i love this to happen, but sadly it is not suppose to happen in 'International' Cat Show.
5. HHP supposed to have six categories.
But it is only 3 categories. MCFA promised longhair and shorthair HHPs will be separated this time. Hmm..
6. No vet inspection
I can see some of the judges shaking their head, disbelieve that they had to judge few dirty cats.
7. The president warning speech!
It is very unbecoming of the President to say that. Did he know that PF is the only forum which actively promote MCFA Show? 80% of contestant are PF members or readers. They all are not against MCFA show, they are only against you (The President) and your twisted tounge lies and promises. They are all professional enough not to distrupt MCFA shows because they care about the show and their fellow cat lovers.

Anyway, congrats again to MCFA for finally pull off an 'INTERNATIONAL' Cat Show. I see there's still a lot of improvements can be done, and it can only be done by CHANGING the Presiden.
Old 08-09-2010, 02:15 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhplover View Post
Ok, first of all, congrats to MCFA for having a Cat Show... finally. You guys deserve some credit though the show is not as successful as the previous. However, this is my comments and observation, and I hope MCFA will take steps to improve it :-

1. Crammed Space,
The idea of a cat show is to show your cats to all visitors coming. Because of that only 20% of cats visible to the public.
2. Judging ring too close to public.
I can see no chairs provided infront of judging ring. As such, some of the judging rings allowed public to stand and lean at judging tables. I witness this at Lesley Morgan ring.
3. 4 Judge doing 6 rings
This can never be allowed to happen again. Stress to the cats and stress to the judges. And it always brought some inconsistency and biasness.
4. `INTERNATIONAL' Cat Show?
It is not International if numbers of HHP outdone the pedigrees 80% to 20%. If its at 50-50, still can be forgiven but nooo... not 80% hhp. And HHP being Best in International Cat Show? As an HHP lover, i love this to happen, but sadly it is not suppose to happen in 'International' Cat Show.
5. HHP supposed to have six categories.
But it is only 3 categories. MCFA promised longhair and shorthair HHPs will be separated this time. Hmm..
6. No vet inspection
I can see some of the judges shaking their head, disbelieve that they had to judge few dirty cats.
7. The president warning speech!
It is very unbecoming of the President to say that. Did he know that PF is the only forum which actively promote MCFA Show? 80% of contestant are PF members or readers. They all are not against MCFA show, they are only against you (The President) and your twisted tounge lies and promises. They are all professional enough not to distrupt MCFA shows because they care about the show and their fellow cat lovers.

Anyway, congrats again to MCFA for finally pull off an 'INTERNATIONAL' Cat Show. I see there's still a lot of improvements can be done, and it can only be done by CHANGING the Presiden.

Very well said!
Old 08-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

I did not attend the show but from the bit I gather here this show is a total failure. I guess some of the forumers here are just been kind to say it's a success, to me this is not helping as the organizer will get the wrong message.

Firstly a 6 rings show was not deliver accordingly. The low show count is 1 thing but outnumber by the HHP is bad for a TICA pedigree cat show (supposing an International cat show for pedigree). I heard there were no vetting in & there were cats with fungal, flea & smelly unbath cats which is very unfair to the exhibitors who kept their cat clean & healthy.

The rude address to the public in the morning by the president show how arrogant this guy is & I believe that TICA will truly felt embarrass by his action if they know what he did. Having the public so close & leaning on the judging table is not to be allow as it will disturb & distract the judging, not to mention another stress for the cat, this will definitely goes down to TICA show record (another embarrassment for Malaysian cat fancy) Having some of the judges to judge the same cats all over again is tiring & stressful to the judges just becoz the organizer fail to get the other 2 judges promise for a 6 rings show.

So!! I'm sorry to say there is nothing here that I can see to justify that this is a successful show in any way. Offcoz there is no cat show that do not come with some hiccup but this is not any hiccup it is the failure to hold a show probably.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 08-09-2010, 08:35 PM
PetFinder Guru

hani14 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to hani14 Send a message via Skype™ to hani14
Default Sembang Sembang MCFA Cat Show - 8/8/10

Salam semua..

Tahniah kpd semua peserta yg telah berjaya mendapat top 10 dan berjaya membawa balik sekampit besar cat eye, trophy & beautiful rossete.

Yg tidak berjaya pun tidak pulang dgn tangan kosong..kesemua peserta dapat membawa balik sekampit 1.5kgs cat eye & Iams. Memang berbaloi.. pada mulanya hhp hanya ditandingkan untuk 3 rings tetapi telah ditambah kepada 6 rings.

Tahniah juga kepada semua ajk & president mcfa yg telah menjayakan event ini dengan jayanya. Walaupun terdapat sikit kelam kabut.. tetapi itu adalah perkara normal bagi mana2 event pun. Apapun event kali ini dapat merapatkan ahli2 & perserta2 yg ada.. dapat dilihat juga dimana perserta2 lain bekerjasama dan lebih mesra berbanding dgn show yg lalu.

Walaupun MCFA & presidentnya En. Ismail telah menerima byk tohmahan dan kutukan tetapi beliau menerimanya dgn positif.. dan event ini tetap berjalan dgn sukses sekali. TAHNIAH sekali lagi..

Kepada perserta yg ingin berkongsi gambar.. pengalaman.. diharap tidak keberatan untuk dikongsi bersama disini.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Animal Lover

md.salleh is on a distinguished road

I was at the show yesterday. I think president very rude & worse than school boy to make such a remark in the opening session. He does not respect us as customers, who pay money to join the club & join the show, unlike the president & his siblings who do not pay anything.

These are some of the weaknesses & lies he & the committee made;
1) show not at the promised place; ie Empire instead of Sunway. And he had guts to lie to me saying that Sunway management change the venue at the last minute. And YES, Sunway people are also reading this thread.

2) No vetting in! What kind of a show standard is this? Is this acceptable in TICA? Is this how you practice in your clinic tak bertauliah? Thank God I have never sent my cat to your so-call clinic.

3) many rosettes were not not available, and were short. rumors said MCFA cut the ribbon because the original ribbon got write location in Sunway, when in fact done in empire. so ismail cut the thing. but when ask the committee, they said the old committees sabotage the ribbon.? hmmm... ARE YOU SURE..?? Seems like MCFA putting all blame on the old AJK.

4) He kept condemning to EVERYONE that the old ex-committees are corrupted, swindled the club money, "gila kuasa". Even hani said berani kerana benar takut kerana salah. In the morning then they not arrive he proudly shouted this & that, but at noon when some of the ex-AJK arrive to see some old friends who participate, ISMAIL MOHD ALI OF MCFA practically RUN AWAY & shunned from seeing them! PENGECUT! BACUL! Rumours said because he owe so many of the ex-AJK money! That's why when the ex-AJK come he lari..!! It was very funny for us to watch the president running away from this particular committee member. Hahaha.. Even when they come, no sabotage happen?

5) Oh & by the way, there is nothing wrong for committees' cats to win the show, but people like ryokokiddo & hani14 don't have to LIE by hiding the fact that THEY ARE THE COMMITTEE.

Last but not least, congrats to the EXISTING COMMITTEE for making the show possible! The show WOULD NOT had been possible WITHOUT you guys, and DON'T LET ISMAIL MOHD ALI say otherwise! He will definitely say he was the reason the show happen, not the committee. hehehe...