Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Animal Lover

deanil is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cfa show picc suck-to much politic-

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman View Post
hello kawan.... sebab apa aku rasa rm5 untuk masuk kedewan tu tak berbaloi, sebab kucing2 dorang tersembunyi dalam tent yg gelap & tak dapat lihat dgn jelas kucing2 gebu dorang tu. apa lagi nak menyentuhnya.. sentuh sehelai bulu pun owner jeling semacam. aku tahulah kucing2 dorang beribu harganya, show lain pun ada pedigree cat dan hargapun beribu jugak.. tapi masih dpt tengok & sentuh dengan percuma lagi.
catwoman2... ini competition.. RM5 jer.. mcm lah RM50.. kalau nak tgk kucing dgn jelas .. dtg awal.. tunggu masa tgh judging.. kat situ clear leh tgk.. kalau nak sentuh tu.. mcm Joey'A ckp tu lah.. harap2 paham..
Old 12-11-2010, 06:15 PM
PetFinder Guru

shahcats is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanil View Post
catwoman2... ini competition.. RM5 jer.. mcm lah RM50.. kalau nak tgk kucing dgn jelas .. dtg awal.. tunggu masa tgh judging.. kat situ clear leh tgk.. kalau nak sentuh tu.. mcm Joey'A ckp tu lah.. harap2 paham..
hehehe betul tu..mmg ramai mengharap dpt pegang kucing2 tu..psal dorg pakai tents semua tuk tuk ngelakkan kcg tu stress..so harap org yg dtg tgok sabar2..klau pr bagus boleh la pegang2 skit2 kucing tu..tu pun bila show da habis..kita pun tak nak org len kacau kcg2 kita kan..samalah dengan dorg semua..dekat show mana2 pun sama gak..tak boleh main pegang2 je..
kalau nak pegang2 lain hari boleh la..tak pun macam abs ckap..g petting zoo..kat puchong or klang ada kot..
Old 12-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Animal Lover

brownsugar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kucing_comel View Post
Yeah,you keep saying about the registration..
But why your clerk only tell me on that friday ? A day before show,he could'nt get my entry ?

The weird thing is,before this he confirmd me twice (or more than that) and say "Dont worry,i've got your entry already" - by phone call.

Plus,he just email me. How if im not check my email on that friday ? Come on Coony,people know you and respect you a lot,dont lose it. I wont say anything,you are too arrogant. Yes,YOU ARE THE BEST AMONG THE BEST,NOBODY CAN BEAT YOU. Well,we just see at the next show and hopefully you guys stop playing all the dirty polictic in show. More people will respect you. Thank you and good luck.
I have not been login this ID for a long time because i refuse to read all the crap you guys been talking. But since this time it's involving me let me clarify everything.

Yes i admit my mistake for not realise there are missing entry. If you guys want to know there actually 4 other cat have been miss for MyCats 2010 not including Mr Hafizul cat, either because missing fax or email. I miss 1 Maine coon own by Mr Folizan, 2 Scottish own by Mr Gao and 1 Exotic own by Mr Adam. This 4 entry i didn't realise missing until the morning of the show but i told all the owner that i will do the addendum on the catalog so that they can show their cat. So atleast i did inform you THURSDAY night so that you could atleast furnish me with your cat detail. When i call Mr Hafizul asking for the cat detail he said i could not give me the detail as his friend didn't pickup her call. But since the breeder of the cat did enter few kitten on that show i did ask Mr Hafizul if any of the kitten have similar Dam and Sire so that atleast i can enter the cat 1st untill he could furnish me with the full detail. Mr Hafizul refuse to tell me and later tell me that he not interested anymore to join the show as he is stress due some other reason. I did reconfirm with him if he still want to join or pull out his kitten. HE SAID YES I AM. So what else could i do losing 1 kitten mean less 12 point for campaigning cat.

I have really no idea why everyone blaming Jimmy / Coony for ENTRY CLERK mistake.

Syahrun Najah Ariffin
Entry Clerk MyCats 2010
Old 12-13-2010, 08:38 AM
Pet Detective

ashbutt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by catwoman View Post
masih tertunggu tunggu reply dari si Coony untuk menjawab isu yg dibangkitkan oleh si kucing comel.
esh esh esh... kenapa lah manusia zaman skrg tak habis2 nak jaga tepi kain orang, empunya posting ( kucing comel ) sendiri dah profesional sampai sanggup tunggu untuk jawapan dia dibalas oleh orang2 yang tetentu...but yang lain plak hendak beriya2.

catwomen, just cant figure out why are you sooo impatient for answers that were meant for someother people sedangkan empunya posting pun cool saje.

ada nyer orang2 macam awak lah posting sebegini jadi porak peranda...asyik hendak tuang minyak tanah atas open fire.

Last edited by ashbutt; 12-13-2010 at 08:46 AM.
Old 12-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kucing_comel View Post
Dear Jimmy......I will write down the scenario for you and I would like you to explain briefly on what had transpired.

First Scenario

Before submitting my form, I had called up Najah to clarify if submission of entry forms by fax will be accepted and this was confirmed by Najah. Also a few other friends of mine also did fax in their entry forms. After faxing in my entry form, I had reconfirmed TWICE with Najah if my form was received and this was confirmed by Najah. I then again did THIRD and final confirmation through email when requesting for benching.

So please explain to me, why only on Friday (the day before the show) was I only informed that my entry form was not received? Also, if my form was not received as explained then how did you know who the sire and dam of my cat is? I find this very funny? Why only wait until the last moment to inform me that my form was not received or missing? Being a reputed organizer like you said you are, you should have tripled check on all entries received and make sure that all is tally. This clearly shows that the oranizing committee is not doing a proper job. For you guys information, my cats breed is a Maine Coon.

I think the entry clerk had clearly explained himself on this matter.
There are things I want to point out here is that, since when did I claim I’m a reputed organizer & for your information it is not necessary my duty as Show Manager to double or triple check the entries, otherwise! Why do I need an entry clerk. From what I can see of your question to me show how ignorant you were about the show mechanism & oversea traveling procedure for pet.

Second Scenario

A week before the show here in Kuala Lumpur, there was a show in Bangkok where one of my friend also participated. Prior to the show he had submitted all the necessary details for waive quarantine and entry to you as you were in charged of this. However upon arrival in Bangkok and upon departure to Malaysia, my friend's cat not exempted from the waive quarantie and entry?! When questioned, he was told that his details was never received at all! Because of this his cat could not enter the show because it had to be quarantined. For your guys information, my friend's cat is a Mainecoon.

If I’m not wrong your friend is Afi. Firstly, let me tell you this, it is not our duty to apply your quarantine waiver shud you decide to show oversea. Since Afi is not an oversea exhibitor he cannot have a foreign cat quarantine waiver becoz all foreign cat will have to go back. He shud know in the very beginning that he shud apply his quarantine waiver before he go since he had friend who claim to know so much.

Scenario Three

On the day of My Cat CFA International show, one of the participants who owned a Maine Coon was given a rosette by the Judge however your croonies (organizer) intervene and suddenly the rosette was given to another cat. When questioned to the judge,just could say is 'SORRY'. What kind of judging is this? Why no valid reasons given? For your gusy information, the particpant's cat is a Maine Coon!

I don’t even need to intervene becoz anyone who know the show mechanism know there is a mistake there. It’s simple, there is no way the 2nd best can win the best. Join a CFA clerking school or do an online study on the CFA website about show mechanism to understand the show awarding mechanism

Scenario 4

During the said show, I had met a other cat owner who also wanted to participated in the show. However most of his submission were not approved. Reason not known. I had also met one of the senior 'otai' and was informed that as long as you have a Maine Coon, you will be always be crossed and sabotaged. Why would she MENTION THIS IF THERE IS NO HANKY PANKY GOING ON. This clearly shows that there is politics going on.

I cannot answer this, since you can’t specifically name who that someone is, which we will not know what is it all about. For all I know this is just another makeup story just like your senior otai whom I can already guess who she is. If there is any plan to block out MCO in this show, tell what are those other MCO beside Felis Wonder are doing there, unless you are telling they are crap that Felis Wonder do not fear.

Scenario 5

One of the participants who had participated in the recent show, was supposed to be in the final round (based on the points given) however she saw Mr. Coony a.ka. Mr. Jimmy whispering to the judge and suddenly the participants cat did not managed to go into the final round. For your information, the cat breed is a Maine Coon. What a coincidence?

Again you are not specific as to who you are referring to & what point are you talking about that guarantee you a final which I have no idea of what you are talking about. In case you do not notice, even the best of breed can’t be guaranteed a final. You don’t know what I whisper to the ring clerk or the judges so how can you accuse me of something shud someone else cat fail to final. There were many a time when I spot a mistake make by a judge in the colour flag awarding or the cat been judge under the wrong colour class (especially guest judge becoz they are not 100% familiar with the CFA show mechanism) which the ring clerk fail to inform the judges of then I will notify them before it goes any further. Again, this show that they do not know about the CFA show mechanism.

As a show manager it is also my duty to keep the show going as smooth as possible, you tell me I can’t tell the judges to speed up a bit if they are slow or inform them that the other ring is waiting for the cat in their ring.

Scenario 6

Usually in your cat show, there will be an annoucement made for the participants to go into the ring for judging however one particular particpant on that day was not called despite other particpants being called. So this particular participant was confused as to why his cat was not called to the ring and out of curiousity he checked with the committee and was informed that he had missed the boat. How can he miss the boat when he was not called? Therefore he was disqualifed without being judged or given the chance to be judged. For your information, his cat is a Maine Coon.

Please name the participant that you are talking about, if you want other to be transparent be transparent yourself. If I’m not wrong it is Afi cat you are talking about, beside me there are many other there who witness how many time his number is been called & without failure his number is been shown on the giant screen. The judges had the right to absent any cat that fail to be presented at the judging after numerous call. What I don’t understand is, with the giant screen & clear audio system some of you guys can still fail to present your cat to the judging ring in time, probably if you guys gossip lesser you wud not have miss your call.

There was also another incident whereby there was no annoucement for the same participant to bring his cat to the ring for the judging however upon reaching the judging ring he was told to go back and wait for the announcement as during that time the judges were busy judging the organizer's cat. Actual fact was that, the judge was actually wating to judge the said participants cat and because of the long wait for the participant he was almost disqualified again. For your information, his cat was a Maine Coon.

Honestly I don’t understand what exactly you are hitting on. If the cat is not call, why are you bringing your cat to the judging. Off coz at any one time the judges can be judging another cat & what wrong if he happen to be judging the organizer cat, are you telling me that the organizer are not allow to show their cat, I’ll be happy to show in yours if you can organize one (CFA show) The judges cannot wait too long for the judging cat to be present after numerous call as it will delay the judging, imagine if everyone bring their cats at their own sweet time the show will never end.

This is not a fabrication but based on true happenings. If there is no polictics involved in the above, then why did that all happened? Please explain.see how manupulative he is.i rest my case.

Now! You tell me where my political part is?? I'm replying to you simply to wake you up from some stupid stuff feed to your naive brain.

As for the other blind followers I have no time for you. Monti_Ku! when will you have to balls to stand up as a man or you probably don't have any.

p/s: for your information mr jimmy, we have never badmouthed about you or your cat before. me and a few others just like to find out what happen on the above scenario. Please dont start accusing me of something i have not done.

If this is not clear enough I can't help you.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 12-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Animal Lover

kucing_comel is on a distinguished road

thank you jimmy for answer all that questions above...
so i was hoping that if there is any CFA show after this, we dont want all those thing happen again.
people wont create the stories if there is nothing to talk about. so next time i will join again your show and perhaps i can enter my cats. i dont want to be a coward like other people who always talk behind,and i stand my right to write all those thing here because i know my right. thank you.

so moderator, you can close this thread since i've got all the answer i want.

thank you.
Old 12-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

You be surprise that ppl do make up stories to down grade other in reverse to make themselves look so... righteous.

There's no telling what can happen in any show but you can be assure I don't need to play politic to win & I'm telling you, neither will I say or claim that a Felis Wonder can never be beaten, it's just that you have to work harder.

Looking forward to your entry in my next show then. One piece of advice, ask for your confirmation slip shud you not get it 1 week before the show.

I hope you are satisfied with the answer to your question.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 12-14-2010, 10:21 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Dear all,

This thread was created by kucing_comel to ask for clarifications from Jimmy a.k.a. Coony on the missing entry of his cat(s). Jimmy has since replied and kucing_comel has requested that this thread be closed.

But before doing so, it has come to Petfinder.my's notice that there were a few members who violated the Forum Rules and Guidelines.

Monti-ku,

Your posts where you were hostile and launched personal attacks against other members of the forum have been removed, and a warning has been sent to you. You are reminded that hostility/sarcasm is against our Forum Rules and Guidelines.

Quote:
10) No Personal Insults, Attacks, Hostility, Sarcasm, Foul Language or Harassment
Please be polite and respectful towards other members of the community, and remember that others may not always share your point of view. Disruptive, offensive or abusive behavior will not be tolerated. You may not harass other members through public posts, private messages or any other means. This is a sensitive area and the Forum Moderators reserve the right to take action if requested by a community member. Any such posting may result in removal of post, banning from future participation or having their ISP informed.

extracted from Forum Rules and Guidelines
The intention of this forum is to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere to the Petfinder.my community, so kindly refrain from making hostile/sarcastic remarks in the future. If you persist, a further warning will be issued and your account may be banned.

Amirimran & Newbie,

You are both reminded that you are not to raise the issues of MFCA or its President, Ismail bin Mohd Ali, anywhere in the forum. Please refer to http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4982

Thank you.

The thread is now closed. Please do not create another thread to continue this discussion.
Closed Thread