Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself to our fun community and meet some new friends here!

Old 11-26-2008, 04:20 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Arisham...give a wink!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Same like in the old kampung, they use the forum to tayang their 'goods subtly and under an seemingly innocent front, then do their transactions behind the scene.
Seconded!!
Old 11-26-2008, 05:55 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Agreed Coony. Did i make an issue out of this?..hehe. Yup, when once come into selling or buying cats, so the proper info should be given. But some of us here are not into pedigree... tak cukup modal..hehe. We are bunch of happy and proud owners of domestics..hehe..
Did you make an issue?? I don't see any wrong in anyone passion for the domestic & I don't see why you shudn't be happy with them, for your info my first cat is a DSH & I don't think she will be going anywhere even though I had rehome many of my maine coon to various happy home in my last 4 yrs as a breeder.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 11-26-2008, 06:57 PM
CFA Ambassador

arisham is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to arisham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bareen View Post
Salam n welcom Arisham.

Kat kampung nih, kalau orang tempatan, kita panggil orang tempatan, orang Afrika, dipanggil orang negro. Kalau orang siam, orang siam, Kalau orang putih, kita panggil mat salleh. Ada passport ker, tak der passport ker, semua sama. Tak der istilah orang negro tak ada passport digelar Domestic Black Men, orang putih Domestic White Men, orang siam Domestic Color Point cam kampung sebelah tu.......
salam...

I have friends in many states...some even use their own 'loghat'..but what the most important things we understand each other...anyway just for info DSH and DLH is International term..so no heart feelings...

but salah tu...kucing takder passport takper...orang luar atau rakyat takder passport/ic sure kena tangkap!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony
Did you make an issue?? I don't see any wrong in anyone passion for the domestic & I don't see why you shudn't be happy with them, for your info my first cat is a DSH & I don't think she will be going anywhere even though I had rehome many of my maine coon to various happy home in my last 4 yrs as a breeder.
Its not a surprised that a lots of people looks on breeder as bad persons or 'show off' persons as some of BYBs trying to make money on DLHs so, they spread a story that most of breeders is 'bad' persons. Well that included some pedigree exhibitors. But in fact, in reality most of breeders and pedigree exhibitors still owned their first DLH and show them in fun show.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:05 PM
CFA Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Guys, people selling their non ped cat is happening either we like or not. They are our forumers friend here.chk out yourself who are this people. They pretend they are cat lovers when in fact they only interested making fast buck.
Ich Dose rieche sie . you can see the way they act, its not so hard...most of them afraid of people that willing to 'educate' people.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:09 PM
CFA Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanna View Post
hehe of course you can!anyone who said or feel that you 'cannot' enjoy your stay here should be in the other kampung

welcome & have fun!
As you know me in person. I'm open to good debate. but when 'dirty games' comes to action..well, its a waste.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Same like in the old kampung, they use the forum to tayang their 'goods subtly and under an seemingly innocent front, then do their transactions behind the scene.

Anyway, welcome, Arisham!
Why shud you feel inferior of your domestic when someone post their lovely pedigree. I have never down grade anyone domestic & I don't see why anyone shud. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder whether shud it be pedigree or domestic. I do agree with you that there will be ppl who will be using the forum to hard sell their cats but you can be sure you won't be getting one from me this way. I don't even buy or sell cat in my pet shop & they will never be part of my stock, not like many pet shop whereby their cat or dog will be their main stock.

Frankly speaking I'm not against any breeder from selling their cats from their own pet shop as long as they are the one who had direct dealing & knowledge of their buyer, but not into buying & selling like they are just some pet product.

The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA

Last edited by Coony; 11-26-2008 at 07:38 PM.
Old 11-27-2008, 09:00 AM
PetFinder Guru

Celis is on a distinguished road

Welcome buddy...help others here as u hv helped me in solving some of my cat related problems...cheers!
Old 11-27-2008, 09:18 AM
CFA Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celis View Post
Welcome buddy...help others here as u hv helped me in solving some of my cat related problems...cheers!
no problem buddy...anyone can dropped me an email anytime..i do the best i can in my knowledge to help...
Old 11-27-2008, 09:23 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Why shud you feel inferior of your domestic when someone post their lovely pedigree. I have never down grade anyone domestic & I don't see why anyone shud. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder whether shud it be pedigree or domestic. I do agree with you that there will be ppl who will be using the forum to hard sell their cats but you can be sure you won't be getting one from me this way. I don't even buy or sell cat in my pet shop & they will never be part of my stock, not like many pet shop whereby their cat or dog will be their main stock.

Frankly speaking I'm not against any breeder from selling their cats from their own pet shop as long as they are the one who had direct dealing & knowledge of their buyer, but not into buying & selling like they are just some pet product.
Coony, calm down, you are over reacting and off target!

Why are you having so much emotional baggage and carrying them all over to this peaceful nice kampung? I wasn't even thinking of you, I was talking about several distasteful forumers who (like in the old kampung too), they show off pics of their cats and the kittens in the forum for potential buyers (of course they do not use the buy/sell words, they use 'adopt' or 'rehome').

Your perceived wrongly and felt slighted but Coony, I have always perceived you as a responsible and legitimate breeder and I certainly wasn't targeting you, just people who are actually BYB but would feel extremely slighted if anyone called them that.

I love peds too, but I just focus on domestics just to give them the edge in life which they deserve. I certainly am not anti-peds. I am sorry you misjudged me, but that I excuse your outburst which is way off target and give you the benefit of doubt that it is attributed to the stress you FSM guys have been going through. I am partial to neither sides and am not in the least involved or concerned with FSM whatsoever, I just wish all animals well however the humans squabble.

In this new kampung, the tokays are different, any forumers acting out of line with antagonistic outbursts will get their knuckles rapped and their posts deleted, no fears and favors, Coony. So, do leave your emotional baggage in the old kampung and let bygone be bygone. Cool, friend!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-27-2008, 10:32 AM
Puppet Master~

chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point

welcome arisham..

i'm waiting for your posting on cat's behavior, healths & whatsoever.. good to have an expertise here (toing toing.. complement nih!)

anyway, ceria selalu.... to those yg suka jadi batu api tu.. henti hentikan la... don't spoil other ppl thread... this is arisham punya introduction thread...

FK.. i salute you very much on saving strays... lots of ppl hanya tau ckp saja nak save strays.. tapi no action... bila baca thread "kitten for adoption" especially DSH strays, berapa kerat sgt la yg nak adopt this type... you can see the outstanding no. of days since the strays been advertised, but kalau u guys bukak thread marble pattern kaaa.. DLH kaaa... see... lots and lots of ppl trying to get into the list... well.. tak guna ckp nak save strays yg DSH kalau dah minat tu ke DLH... kalau nak adopt pun.. tunggu DLH jadi stray baru la nak rembat kat tepi jalan...minat tu hal masing2 la kan... cannot help la kan...
the point here... ckp byk tak guna... kalau tak buat.... bak kata nabil.. lu pikir la sendiri beb...

haha.. arisham.. pls enrich this kampung with all your posting on cats... aku punya password kg lama pun aku dah lupa... url pun kene cari pakai google.. huhu.. welcome again..
Old 11-27-2008, 11:37 AM
PetFinder Guru

harris is on a distinguished road

Selamat Datang....

Old 11-27-2008, 11:45 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Hello Arisham,

Welcome to Petfinder forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and to everyone of you who recently 'migrated' here from the old kampung, please leave all those emotional baggage behind. Don't bring them here. The recent incidents in the old kampung was quite nasty, I know. I still check it once in a while to see what's happening. I actually did read of that incident where Jimmy was at Arisham's house and logged in from his PC and a 'fiasco' broke out in the old kampung.

So, everyone, please forget about the past, leave it behind, and move forward, ok? We are a peace-loving lot here, and welcome licensed, responsible breeders, pedigree owners, as well as domestic owners.

I'm a DSH owner, BTW. And I love your avatar, the notty little Garfield. I wish I could dye my Blackie and turn him into a Garfield instead.....hahaha, just kidding. I love blacks, err, cats, I mean.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:08 PM
CFA Ambassador

furkids...it's ok..lets forget it..maybe because ur post after i posted my pedigree cats..so, we thought its related. just a 'mis-comm' perhaps ??

chemonk..blackie007...thanxs for the complements...well, i'm here to share my knowledge..i'll try to open thread and talking about care care or cat for beginners (sorry..still phobia from thread been deleted for no reasons ). Should you wants to turn your cat into garfied...cannnn...just feed him whole bag of kibbles (1kg) everyday..and dye him..(don't take my advice into account hahahaha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007
I actually did read of that incident where Jimmy was at Arisham's house and logged in from his PC and a 'fiasco' broke out in the old kampung.
hahaha...actually I was in jimmy place and logged into his pc...well actually i have a bet with jimmy that it will be an issue..just to test 'the water'...true enough...hahaha i received 2 'friendly reminder sms' and my posts been deleted..

like i said earlier...we all have different opinions..so..debate on an issue usually happen..but let it be in professional way not 'dirty plot'...as FSM secretary..I need to represent my club ..but on the other hand I am an CFA Ambassador...so, those who knew me know that sometimes i'm posted act as FSM secretary and sometimes as CFA Ambassador...I think Abgraldo, Celis and many more already knew this..because they sometimes seek for my advice thru YM. And I still answered a lots of emails asking many questions about cats hence who they are or which clubs they join-in..
Old 11-27-2008, 03:22 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by arisham View Post
furkids...it's ok..lets forget it..maybe because ur post after i posted my pedigree cats..so, we thought its related. just a 'mis-comm' perhaps ??
"We"??? you're not involved here, Sham, just Coony ... or are you and Coony stuck at the hips mcm Siam kembar? No, Sham, you are not involved, never has been and you don't have to explain anything, nice guy ... hehehehehhhh
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-27-2008, 04:24 PM
CFA Ambassador

Quote:
"We"??? you're not involved here, Sham, just Coony ... or are you and Coony stuck at the hips mcm Siam kembar? No, Sham, you are not involved, never has been and you don't have to explain anything, nice guy ... hehehehehhhh
simple...this is my thread..i'm talking about my cats when you posted yours and jimmy quote back you...so its 'we'

jimmy is my guru and a good friend...we no need to stuck on hips...we stuck at friendship!
Old 11-27-2008, 09:58 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Coony, calm down, you are over reacting and off target!

Why are you having so much emotional baggage and carrying them all over to this peaceful nice kampung? I wasn't even thinking of you, I was talking about several distasteful forumers who (like in the old kampung too), they show off pics of their cats and the kittens in the forum for potential buyers (of course they do not use the buy/sell words, they use 'adopt' or 'rehome').

Your perceived wrongly and felt slighted but Coony, I have always perceived you as a responsible and legitimate breeder and I certainly wasn't targeting you, just people who are actually BYB but would feel extremely slighted if anyone called them that.

I love peds too, but I just focus on domestics just to give them the edge in life which they deserve. I certainly am not anti-peds. I am sorry you misjudged me, but that I excuse your outburst which is way off target and give you the benefit of doubt that it is attributed to the stress you FSM guys have been going through. I am partial to neither sides and am not in the least involved or concerned with FSM whatsoever, I just wish all animals well however the humans squabble.

In this new kampung, the tokays are different, any forumers acting out of line with antagonistic outbursts will get their knuckles rapped and their posts deleted, no fears and favors, Coony. So, do leave your emotional baggage in the old kampung and let bygone be bygone. Cool, friend!
Furkid, sorry for the misinterpretation of your posting , maybe it is the many time that some ppl like to attack pedigree breeder like us by intention to divert the attention from them in the other kampung & I guess you wud have some idea who they are.

It is very true we can't stop unethical breeders from breeding & selling their cats anywhere but I think we shud not stand by & allow this unethical breeder to con anyone if we know about it. There are many time we see unlucky & unfortunate innocent buyer with a heart to buy a healthy pet con by this unethical breeder posting their sorrow in the forum, there will be much lesser of this posting if these buyers are well aware of the type of breeder they are dealing with.

I'm always with anyone who have a heart for the domestic or it will be very heart breaking to see that everyone only want pedigree & no one want the domestic.

Old 11-27-2008, 10:44 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Ok....1kg of kibbles a day and orange dye.....orange dye in food or on his fur???? gakakakakk!!!!!

Oh ya, I got you and Jimmy "inter-exchanged". Sorry. But it sure created some drama there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arisham View Post
Should you wants to turn your cat into garfied...cannnn...just feed him whole bag of kibbles (1kg) everyday..and dye him..(don't take my advice into account hahahaha)

hahaha...actually I was in jimmy place and logged into his pc...well actually i have a bet with jimmy that it will be an issue..just to test 'the water'...true enough...hahaha i received 2 'friendly reminder sms' and my posts been deleted..
Old 11-28-2008, 04:50 PM
PetFinder Guru

as_serialam is on a distinguished road

Aik!!!!
Kat "kampung" nie pun bleh sampai...
Tapi kampung ni aman...
abis lah
YODA & ELLY RIP....
Old 11-28-2008, 05:06 PM
BAD Company...

fantasticat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by as_serialam View Post
Aik!!!!
Kat "kampung" nie pun bleh sampai...
Tapi kampung ni aman...
abis lah
he he he... aku bukannya apa... aku tak nak puak-puak ni buat onar je kat sini... elok-elok aman terus jadi huru hara...

contoh pun dah ada, baru je sekejap joint, dah start panas... jangan jadi panas macam 'rumah sebelah' sudah... memang sunyi balik la tempat ni...

p/s: bagi sesapa yang berkenaan... jangan jadi hipokrit...
Old 11-28-2008, 05:15 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Arisham...give a wink!

hehehhe!! ko agak2 bro,sapa2 durang tu?? berani angkat tangan tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasticat View Post
he he he... aku bukannya apa... aku tak nak puak-puak ni buat onar je kat sini... elok-elok aman terus jadi huru hara...

contoh pun dah ada, baru je sekejap joint, dah start panas... jangan jadi panas macam 'rumah sebelah' sudah... memang sunyi balik la tempat ni...

p/s: bagi sesapa yang berkenaan... jangan jadi hipokrit...