Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 09-04-2008, 01:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Aquarium lasted only 5 hours!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
sorry lynielime, i think the first place for fear of strangers goes to my blackie. he has such an irrational and illogical fear, even of my own m-i-l, s-i-l, and grandmother, who have been visiting regularly!!
oh no! you have a paranoid cat too? maybe blackie and my little oscar should get married.. oscar's a girl after all and she's pretty they can hide under beds and tables together..
Old 09-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Mondok View Post
.:: Bought new aquarium eh Abg Abgraldo??? Huhuhu!!! kalau letak kt situ, CONFIRM la tak pecah... Nice to see, nice to hold... Will never broken... Hahahaha!!! ::.
Yup.. what to do. But got it cheap because the last aquarium tu tokey bole repair n tolak kat dia.. hehe. So far, ok la.. anak2bulus dpt tengok jer.. tp sekor fish dah mati pagi tadi.. stress kut.. hehe.

blackie007 : wah, magic pakcu terror lor...akuarium jadi baldi plastik, dijadikan balik akuarium, suma dalam masa satu hari.......clap! clap! clap! hahahahaha!!
Hehe.. suka la u Blackie.. Pakcu kopak u tak tau... hehe
Thank you for the wishes, pakcu..hehe, the additional being is blackie the cat lah.....hehe. Forgot to ask.....what's the name of that notty kitten that kept reaching out of the cage in the ring to pull at anything it can touch? It's so cute and loveable.
That kitten tak der nama lagi, still in KL with my friend. Thought of acquiring but entahler.. Yup, he's too active.. hehe

lynielime : omg you are too nice! my cats can only compete if they have special categories.. then the results will be like this:
ninja fat boy - 1st place in the overeating competition
oscar the grouch - 1st place for fear of strangers
coco - reigning champion of the world for unexplainable crankiness and meanness towards other cats
sparks - 1st place for being in love with ninja fat boy

blackie007 : sorry lynielime, i think the first place for fear of strangers goes to my blackie. he has such an irrational and illogical fear, even of my own m-i-l, s-i-l, and grandmother, who have been visiting regularly!!

Haiyaa! both of you.. tak cuba mana tau.. hehe. Pling2!.. suddenly become so jinak n manja.. Dont worry, all judges know how to handle one... Then all of us can have fun... tak menang apa2 pun tak per.. Pakcu dah biasa dah mcm tu..
Old 09-04-2008, 01:21 PM
:: PetFinder Student ::

Mr & Mrs Mondok is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Yup.. what to do. But got it cheap because the last aquarium tu tokey bole repair n tolak kat dia.. hehe. So far, ok la.. anak2bulus dpt tengok jer.. tp sekor fish dah mati pagi tadi.. stress kut.. hehe.
.:: Aikkk??? Stress Argo dah jangkit kat ikan lak??? Heheheh!!! Takpe la.. Maybe ikan tu terkejut tgk byknya kucing orang nieh... Tu yg kena heart attack tuh...Terus mati...::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 09-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road

yes, definitely tak pecah tapi jaga sikit the oxygen tube jgn nanti the pump pun ditarik sama

me think the aquarium was patched back with glue! my own CSI work!

i pun gara2 nak buat aquarium for my furkids but i'll take your lesson as learned - aquarium + cats = explosion!

err, tak nampak ikan dalam aquarium - dek makan kucing?
Old 09-04-2008, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
yes, definitely tak pecah tapi jaga sikit the oxygen tube jgn nanti the pump pun ditarik sama

me think the aquarium was patched back with glue! my own CSI work!

i pun gara2 nak buat aquarium for my furkids but i'll take your lesson as learned - aquarium + cats = explosion!

err, tak nampak ikan dalam aquarium - dek makan kucing?
Hehe.. Fish ada, but left only 7, one died today (maybe shock.. too many cats peeping..hmm). I thought also to patch with super glue, but the tokey give me special discount if i buy new one, so i buy new one.. no need CSI hehe.
Today nak tambah 4 ekor lg, so nampak meriah sikit.
Old 09-04-2008, 02:14 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
oh no! you have a paranoid cat too? maybe blackie and my little oscar should get married.. oscar's a girl after all and she's pretty they can hide under beds and tables together..
hehe! capital idea! maybe blackie and oscar should get married....if they're not frightened of each other too!
Quote:

Haiyaa! both of you.. tak cuba mana tau.. hehe. Pling2!.. suddenly become so jinak n manja.. Dont worry, all judges know how to handle one... Then all of us can have fun... tak menang apa2 pun tak per.. Pakcu dah biasa dah mcm tu..
alamak! skrg ikan stress plak.......

aku bukan kuatir tak menang, pakcu....kuatir anak bulus aku gigit judge ataupun lari....klu tuh, susah nak cari atau tangkap lor...
Old 09-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Animal lover

mew mew is on a distinguished road

Your naughty cats won't give up leh.........they'll kacau the fish again (at night loh). You know lah cats are very curious, they want to touch touch here, smell smell there...see how the aquarium works ( for the potential engineer "cat" )
Old 09-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mew mew View Post
Your naughty cats won't give up leh.........they'll kacau the fish again (at night loh). You know lah cats are very curious, they want to touch touch here, smell smell there...see how the aquarium works ( for the potential engineer "cat" )
Hehe.. so far all cats looks run out of ideas.. but, still had to be on the look out. Cannot trust one.. all naughty and mischievous..hehe. Thanks for the nice PM.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
alamak! skrg ikan stress plak.......
aku bukan kuatir tak menang, pakcu....kuatir anak bulus aku gigit judge ataupun lari....klu tuh, susah nak cari atau tangkap lor...
Hehe.. ikan ada stress ker? Agak2 jer ler. Mmm ur blackie gigit strangers ker? Gigit manja kut.. hehe. Kalau dia gigit judge mean judge tu tak pandai handle dia..hehe. Padan muka judge wakakaka.. Tapi kalau dia lari.. hmm tu yg susah.
U see, kucing yg disqualified 1st ring tu, after 4 years baru that lady bwk dia compete.. memang ler dia growl masa mula2 (1st ring), tp 2nd,3rd,4th dah ok, boleh dpt top ten lg in one of the ring.. Blackie mesti bolehnye .. Malaysia boleh. Same goes to Lynielime cats... Semua boleh nyer..
Old 09-06-2008, 12:42 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Hehe.. ikan ada stress ker? Agak2 jer ler. Mmm ur blackie gigit strangers ker? Gigit manja kut.. hehe. Kalau dia gigit judge mean judge tu tak pandai handle dia..hehe. Padan muka judge wakakaka.. Tapi kalau dia lari.. hmm tu yg susah.
U see, kucing yg disqualified 1st ring tu, after 4 years baru that lady bwk dia compete.. memang ler dia growl masa mula2 (1st ring), tp 2nd,3rd,4th dah ok, boleh dpt top ten lg in one of the ring.. Blackie mesti bolehnye .. Malaysia boleh. Same goes to Lynielime cats... Semua boleh nyer..
my blackie 3 years on 27 nov. dia tak pernah gigit strangers, tapi garang sungguh bila dia tak sempat lari dan sorok. so, i memang takut dia lari klu enter dia in cat show....dia nie nyawa aku.....
Old 09-08-2008, 02:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

filinlee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
my blackie 3 years on 27 nov. dia tak pernah gigit strangers, tapi garang sungguh bila dia tak sempat lari dan sorok. so, i memang takut dia lari klu enter dia in cat show....dia nie nyawa aku.....

eh blackie... try to socialize him lar... cannot ar??? eheheheh