Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 11-28-2008, 01:32 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

Guys, yesterday afternoon I had lch at the stall abt 15 minutes from my office. While I was eating, the kakak's son (kakak is owner of the stall) age abt 3-4 yrs old came to my table and pull the plate from me. I was shock.He said "nak udang: as I was eating udang masak cili. I pulled the plate back and gave him 1 udang. Then I asked him "dah dpt udang kena kata apa??" he just walked away.To make the matter worst his mum was there.She just stood and watched.

So guys,what do you think of this incident? No wonder our young generation nowadays lack of basic manners and courtesy.they learn it from their parents.

1st - it is rude to kacau someone you don't know while makan at the restaurant
2nd - no thank you from the boy after I gave him the udang

Old 11-28-2008, 01:40 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

HAHAHAHHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! i think that's HILARIOUS!! i can totally imagine your shock.. i would've been speechless..
Old 11-28-2008, 01:45 PM
PetFinder Guru

acsyen is on a distinguished road

Hahaha... It is really funny la.. But yes definitely the parents is wrong as they did not correct the kid. I would have pulled the boy back and give him a good shaking.. If not i will take the prawn away from him and throw it away.. :D
Old 11-28-2008, 01:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

filinlee is on a distinguished road

kurang ajar betol budak tuh... mak dia pon bengong wat pekak jer,...? giler la... kalo bapak ato mak aku nampak kitorang wat cm tuh.. mau kena sepak ....

no manners at all... macam mana la jaga anak tuh... dah biasa cam tuh sampai ke tua la cengitu....
Old 11-28-2008, 01:57 PM
Animal Lover

Well,guys.welcome to the millenium.had my niece or nephew did that, I swear I will give them a good slap.That boy was completely rude and the mother did nothing about that.

ever heard cikgu kencing berdiri murid kencing berlari?? This apply to both mother and son. Wonder what will happne the son when he grow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
kurang ajar betol budak tuh... mak dia pon bengong wat pekak jer,...? giler la... kalo bapak ato mak aku nampak kitorang wat cm tuh.. mau kena sepak ....

no manners at all... macam mana la jaga anak tuh... dah biasa cam tuh sampai ke tua la cengitu....
Old 11-28-2008, 02:02 PM
PetFinder Guru

buat ler macam tuh sampai ke besar.. pompuan pon x mau kawen dengan dia... nnt da jadiik habit da susah... da besar2 buat cam tuh.. mau orang lempang kan ajer, june....
Old 11-28-2008, 02:10 PM
Kucing Garong

Bareen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bareen Send a message via Yahoo to Bareen Send a message via Skype™ to Bareen

June,
Ko patut mintak claim dari emak budak tu! Kalau budak tu cakap terima kasih tak pa ler, kira langsai.
Cakap kat emak budak tu, anak dia tak ucap terima kasih, sebab tu ko claim.........
Old 11-28-2008, 02:14 PM
Animal Lover

alah!! nape aku tak terfikir?? untung makan free lunch.wakakakakak!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bareen View Post
June,
Ko patut mintak claim dari emak budak tu! Kalau budak tu cakap terima kasih tak pa ler, kira langsai.
Cakap kat emak budak tu, anak dia tak ucap terima kasih, sebab tu ko claim.........
Old 11-28-2008, 02:39 PM
PetFinder Guru

Nana is on a distinguished road

I can't help but share the same 'urgghh..' for such parents.. hehe...I'm young (ahaks...), not married, so wat do I know bout raising kids kan..

but this 1 time, me n a friend was at a bakery...then ada budak ppn ni, dgn penyepit, duk jolok2, penyek2kn bun n sandwich2 kt situ, sambil mengeja...she was like S-A-U, sau, S-A, sa, G-E, gee...tp yg buat me terkejut was that she LICKED on then penyepit then continue to cucuk2 at the buns and sandwiches while licking the penyepit alternately...I gasped la, sb t'kejut..was gonna tell my friend, rupanya the mother was in que in front of me, she turn back, smiled at me, so I suppose she was gonna get the daughter, but INSTEAD she was like...bukanlah sayang..it's sausage..not sausagee....OMG!!! and the girl happily skip, spell, cucuk2 and licking..... and the mother was SO PROUD of her spelling out the alphabet.

Me, then a only a young teenage (still is ), didn't know what to do and yet so irritated by the scene, bukan sekejap you know, as the que was long. I said out loud and made sure the mother heard...pandai tul budak tu mengeja, kecik lg dah kenal huruf, tp msti maknye bodoh sb biarje die jilat2 penyepit tu!!! Only then the mother call for the daughter and didn't look back at my face.

I'm a normally quiet and soft-spoken person. tp that time, darah mendidih smpai ke otak, couldn't help but wanted to say something.. til now, bl fkr blk, I was so young compare to the mother, hehe..she could've just slapped me on the face for pandai2 calling her 'bodoh' .
Old 11-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Puppet Master~

chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point

you sure budak tu tak mentel june? so brave one talking to stranger...
Old 11-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Animal Lover

Nana,u did the right thing.just slap her back if she slap you because obviously she doesn't now the right parenting skill. so kurang ajar.if I were u, I ask the counter girl take that bun and charge to her account.padan muka dia. don't be afraid of voicing out the right thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana View Post
I can't help but share the same 'urgghh..' for such parents.. hehe...I'm young (ahaks...), not married, so wat do I know bout raising kids kan..

but this 1 time, me n a friend was at a bakery...then ada budak ppn ni, dgn penyepit, duk jolok2, penyek2kn bun n sandwich2 kt situ, sambil mengeja...she was like S-A-U, sau, S-A, sa, G-E, gee...tp yg buat me terkejut was that she LICKED on then penyepit then continue to cucuk2 at the buns and sandwiches while licking the penyepit alternately...I gasped la, sb t'kejut..was gonna tell my friend, rupanya the mother was in que in front of me, she turn back, smiled at me, so I suppose she was gonna get the daughter, but INSTEAD she was like...bukanlah sayang..it's sausage..not sausagee....OMG!!! and the girl happily skip, spell, cucuk2 and licking..... and the mother was SO PROUD of her spelling out the alphabet.

Me, then a only a young teenage (still is ), didn't know what to do and yet so irritated by the scene, bukan sekejap you know, as the que was long. I said out loud and made sure the mother heard...pandai tul budak tu mengeja, kecik lg dah kenal huruf, tp msti maknye bodoh sb biarje die jilat2 penyepit tu!!! Only then the mother call for the daughter and didn't look back at my face.

I'm a normally quiet and soft-spoken person. tp that time, darah mendidih smpai ke otak, couldn't help but wanted to say something.. til now, bl fkr blk, I was so young compare to the mother, hehe..she could've just slapped me on the face for pandai2 calling her 'bodoh' .
Old 11-28-2008, 02:51 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

If it happened to me, June, during the time he pulled my plate and said, "Nak udang", I would have glared at him fiercely, slapped his hand very hard and pulled back my plate, saying to him firmly, "No! Ini saya punya makanan! Bukan awak punya!" because what the 3-year old was doing was daylight robbery (even worse because he is so young! Bila besar, akan take it as everything within sight is dia punya, nampak anak dara orang, ambik ajer and that little rascal needed to be taught a lesson he will not forget and his parents are not teaching him - serious!).

I will repeat, "This is MY food! BEHAVE YOURSELF! GO AWAY!".

Itu la, setengah manusia (I won't use the word "binatang") only know how to beranak ... then they go around expecting others to respect them just because they have become datuk or nenek. Why should we? It is so easy to just beranak. The stray female cats pun dah jadi nenek sebelum umur 1 tahun ... so apa kelebihannya status as a nenek, I don't see.

At least my cats know how to behave when I am having dinner. They sit all around quietly and wait for me to finish, then follow me outside to eat their portion after I distribute them.

p.s. June, the udang nice or not? If nice, saya pun nak udang ... but I ask nicely laaaaaa ...
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Animal Lover

Bro,klu ikut hati aku mmg nak pelempang je budak tu. tp difikirkan balik budak tu tak salah,yg salah mak bapak dia tak reti ajar.I should sound kat mak dia tp pasalnya aku semalam dah abis hilang mood.dah lunyai by the time I had my lch so takde mood nak gaduh2.biasanya mmg kena sound tu.he!!he!!he!!

yalah bro.aku punya kucing pun takdelah kurang ajar mcm tu time me and my hubby makan.duduk diam2 at one corner dgn mata terkebil2 je. takde tangan2 bulu tu nak capai makanan kita.

udang tu klu ikut ikut mmg sedap tp pasal kena kacau my lch hilang mood terus jd tak sedap

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
If it happened to me, June, during the time he pulled my plate and said, "Nak udang", I would have glared at him fiercely, slapped his hand very hard and pulled back my plate, saying to him firmly, "No! Ini saya punya makanan! Bukan awak punya!" because what the 3-year old was doing was daylight robbery (even worse because he is so young! Bila besar, akan take it as everything within sight is dia punya, nampak anak dara orang, ambik ajer and that little rascal needed to be taught a lesson he will not forget and his parents are not teaching him - serious!).

I will repeat, "This is MY food! BEHAVE YOURSELF! GO AWAY!".

Itu la, setengah manusia (I won't use the word "binatang") only know how to beranak ... then they go around expecting others to respect them just because they have become datuk or nenek. Why should we? It is so easy to just beranak. The stray female cats pun dah jadi nenek sebelum umur 1 tahun ... so apa kelebihannya status as a nenek, I don't see.

At least my cats know how to behave when I am having dinner. They sit all around quietly and wait for me to finish, then follow me outside to eat their portion after I distribute them.

p.s. June, the udang nice or not? If nice, saya pun nak udang ... but I ask nicely laaaaaa ...
Old 11-28-2008, 03:41 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

June, memang patut bah kau marah.
Budak sekarang memang patut kena tampar.
Semalam saya pi shopping di warisan square. Kurang ajer punya budak. Mama dia shoppping sendiri syok syok, Anak dia kasih tinggalkan main dgn budak lain. Masa saya limpas depan dia. PIAK!!! Astaga dia pukul bum bum saya. Punya main kurang ajar. Terus saya jerit 'Apa punya budak pukul bum bum saya? Kurang ajar betul. Mak dia pun tiada action. Tengok kejap lepas tu continue shopping'. Minta maaf satu pun tiada.

Apa macam sekarang mama bapa ajar anak. Sakit kepala betul.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:47 PM
Animal Lover

woi!!! kenapa ko inda tempiling saja itu budak?? kurang ajar betul bah!! apa juga skrg punya parents ni inda tau ajar anak kah?? klu kena sia tu,sudah ada yg kena bruce lee punya dragon kick.wakakakakak!! sia ni mmg suka bergaduh.berapa besar tu budak??

KK ujankah skrg?? kemarin tu sia pulang ujan saja inda pandai berenti. abis kain baju kena spin supaya cepat kering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
June, memang patut bah kau marah.
Budak sekarang memang patut kena tampar.
Semalam saya pi shopping di warisan square. Kurang ajer punya budak. Mama dia shoppping sendiri syok syok, Anak dia kasih tinggalkan main dgn budak lain. Masa saya limpas depan dia. PIAK!!! Astaga dia pukul bum bum saya. Punya main kurang ajar. Terus saya jerit 'Apa punya budak pukul bum bum saya? Kurang ajar betul. Mak dia pun tiada action. Tengok kejap lepas tu continue shopping'. Minta maaf satu pun tiada.

Apa macam sekarang mama bapa ajar anak. Sakit kepala betul.
Old 11-28-2008, 03:48 PM
PetFinder Guru

aiseh vivi... u also kena ar??? i always kena like that wan.... benci betol... the parents then buat bodooh jer....
Old 11-28-2008, 03:55 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
woi!!! kenapa ko inda tempiling saja itu budak?? kurang ajar betul bah!! apa juga skrg punya parents ni inda tau ajar anak kah?? klu kena sia tu,sudah ada yg kena bruce lee punya dragon kick.wakakakakak!! sia ni mmg suka bergaduh.berapa besar tu budak??

KK ujankah skrg?? kemarin tu sia pulang ujan saja inda pandai berenti. abis kain baju kena spin supaya cepat kering.
Sebab tu la I will never address the parent ... mereka memang do not do anything ... so I always piak the kid as if the parents are not there ... kalau mereka tahu rasa malu, malu la mereka, kalau dia tak reti rasa malu, it doesn't bother me ... memang the parents kurang ajar themselves.

But at least when I 'piak' the kid myself (something the parents will not do), I myself have taught the rascal a lesson! Do not let go of the golden opportunity yourself! Jangan harap la for the parent to malu and do it, kalau they have it in them, the kid won't be like that!

Better to us to 'piak' these little kurang ajars while they are tiny before they turn into huge monsters you cannot control.

Use the opportunity always! I always do!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-28-2008, 04:00 PM
BAD Company...

fantasticat is on a distinguished road

selalu aku jentik je... nasib la...
Old 11-28-2008, 04:09 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Hahahaha - I think before any Malaysian beranak hantar ke parenting course ... or, make it into a school syllabus.
Nowadays, the parents like "tidak-apa" only, having the mentality that "its okay, they are still young" ... my foot! It is not okay!

Hari tu, kat Ikano, dekat esclator, one budak perempuan main2, jump2, parents in front, tak kisah at all .... and suddenly, she slipped and her kepala terhantuk kat I. I helped her to get up and her parents just watched????? Cakap sorry pun tak de ... thank you pun tak de .... tak pandang I langsung, just grabbed her daughter hand, jalan terus .... I know la, I takle James Bond girl punya looks but jangan ler buat I macam tu ...

Sigh.....

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 11-28-2008, 04:12 PM
PetFinder Guru

dun they know the level of danger by letting their kids to jump2 at the escalator???? must be soooo dumb man....!!!

lucky u helped the girl... if not, if the girl fell at the escalator and mati... i wonder who the parents want to blame,...??