Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Animal Lover

Radhamy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Dear Fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDillingerEscapePlan View Post
we already see you cat..and you are BACKYARD BREEDER..
Please tell me when did you see my cats. Did you come to my home. If you did not, then you should not open your mouth and claim to have seen my cats. Come anytime to my home. I only have 3 now as I am not breeding. Only bella, henna and cheetah. Come and see them anytime.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:50 PM
PetFinder Buddy

TheDillingerEscapePlan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radhamy View Post
I suppose you take them there only for normal treatment. I do their full blood test, ultrasound, xray and also I spayed one of my cats there. So yes it is expensive. Normal treatment is not but when you do the things I do, it it. An xray alone cost RM90. I wonder if you have ever bothered to do ultrasound and xrays for your cat and full blood test etc
Yes iam...u nak ckp kata u keluarkan banyak duit for your cat laaa niehh..hahaha u dah guna kucing u jadi kilang anak kucing..then mau berkira...aiyooo bebetul2 kapitalis backyard breeder punya org...
Old 07-22-2010, 12:55 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
make a sense because Flurry is sick and you dont know Flurry is Prangnant .......and u still think profit From sick cat ker? u want to sell Flurry kitten??? ...
OMY...geez, despite my explaining so many times, you still have a problem understanding simple english. I knew fluffy was pregnant and I told luvnett that since simba is no more, I would like to have 1 kitten as a remembrance of simba when fluffy gives birth. So how can you claim that I did not know fluffy is pregnant. If I wanted to see fluffys kittens, I would not have given her away. Simple fact. Why so hard to understand
Old 07-22-2010, 01:01 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by nur azua View Post
saya memang dah tengok pon kucing tu (Fluffy)..17july 2010 jam 2-3petang saya ada dirumah kak LUvnett..kurus.. memang sebijik macam dalam gamba yang kak LUvnett post dekat sini..Kucing tu diletakkan di bhgn dapur rumah kak luvnett sebab nak asingkan dulu..takot berjangkit apa3 sakit dalaman yang tidak diketahui (sume warga PF tahu kan bende ni?? kene asingkan dulu kucing yg adopt dari kucing yang memang dalam rumah)

Saya & Kak Hani dah tengok kucing tu..Cuma ekor fluffy tu mula tumbuh bulu semula..perot masih gemuk sebab masih bunting..belum beranak lagi la Radhamy oi..macam mane pulak la kau kata kak LUvnett nak jual? Lagi satu kan ramdany oi, takkan dalam sehari boleh kuruskan kucing and sampai bulu3 kat ekor semua tercabut bhai!!!!!!!!!!! Agak3 la woi!!!!!!!!!

KAk LUvnett ade bukti yang dia PM gambar fluffy dekat PF member & sms kau ugut dia..(sms tu kau ugut kata nak burukkan nama dia & buat dia kena banned dari PF) wei radhamy, kau ingat ada masa ke kak killa tu nak pegi amik kucing lain pastu busukkan nama kau kat sini? tak ada kerja apa nak pergi carik kucing sekor3 warna macam c Fluffy tu! buang masa ok! Sms alamat kau pon ada dekat kak LUvnett taw! Kalau kak luvnett bukan adopt fluffy kau,buat apa kau sms dia alamat kau kan? jadi, jangan nak tukar cerita@putar kiri kanan kata dia adopt kucing lain dan kata itu fluffy yang telah kau dera yer radhamy!

Saya mengalu3kan semua warga PF termasuk moderator datangla rumah kak Luvnett kalau kamu semua nak tengok kucing tu..tak tipu punya!!!!!! RK@Radhamy yang tipu kat sini!

P/s: aku sangat takot tengok muka kau kat profile kau..macam mak lampir..

*MOderator, sila tegur saya..sebab saya memang macam ni..sebab saya tahu sape betul & salah kat sini..sebab tu saya tulis ayat pesanan begitu..hikhik..*
You claim you saw fluffy on 17th July, luvnett claim she adopted fluffy on 5th july. That is a span of 12 days in between. So if really i gave fluffy in such a bad condition and luvnett is taking good care of her, then why has she not put on weight and look better after 12 days. 2 weeks is more than enough for a cat to recover if she was sick and well taken care off. Please explain why fluffy was still in bad condition after 2 weeks or rather 12 days.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:09 PM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua

Quote:
You claim you saw fluffy on 17th July, luvnett claim she adopted fluffy on 5th july. That is a span of 12 days in between. So if really i gave fluffy in such a bad condition and luvnett is taking good care of her, then why has she not put on weight and look better after 12 days. 2 weeks is more than enough for a cat to recover if she was sick and well taken care off. Please explain why fluffy was still in bad condition after 2 weeks or rather 12 days.
aku nak kata kau ni bodoh marah plak. kau ingat senang nak naikkan berat badan n jadikan kucing tu gebu macam asal dengan keadaan dia yang dah sangat teruk! plus she is pregnant! dia makan banyak, still sharing with the babies inside! kau ni ba'anj!
Old 07-22-2010, 01:12 PM
Animal Lover

Default Re: Dear Fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nur_illiyana View Post
tak sure la kak..
tu yang Yana baca dari comment2 dia sebelum nie..

Akak jaga la Fluffy, jgn kasi dengan org lain.. anak2 dia pon.. lepas ni neuterkan Fluffy..Kalau akak nk apa2 pertolongan, ckp je ngn Yana..mana yg mampu sy tolong la..
No this is not her 4th pregnancy, this is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years
Old 07-22-2010, 01:15 PM
PetFinder Buddy

TheDillingerEscapePlan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No this is not her 4th pregnancy, this is her 3rd pregnancy in 3 years
URMM ape kata Radhamy u jgn asyik putar belik..sudah2 laa menipu kat sini..semua org tahu u BACKYARD BREEDER
Old 07-22-2010, 01:17 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
aku nak kata kau ni bodoh marah plak. kau ingat senang nak naikkan berat badan n jadikan kucing tu gebu macam asal dengan keadaan dia yang dah sangat teruk! plus she is pregnant! dia makan banyak, still sharing with the babies inside! kau ni ba'anj!
Excuse me, in 2 weeks there should be some difference if you claim luvnett is taking such good care of her.. If you are ba'anj, dont assume others are too.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Excuse me, in 2 weeks there should be some difference if you claim luvnett is taking such good care of her.. If you are ba'anj, dont assume others are too.
woi, kau ni memang penipu kan. kan aku dah kata, ekor fluffy dah mula tumbuh semula waktu aku datang tengok dia! kalau kau yang jaga, aku rasa mati dah fluffy tu. dahla radhamy, buang masa melayan kau ni kat sini..dah kantoi kau backyard breeder, kau nak putar pulak citer lain..obviously, u took a cat for adoption, then u use it as breeding machine!

P/s: HeLl ist dein Platz!
Old 07-22-2010, 01:22 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
URMM ape kata Radhamy u jgn asyik putar belik..sudah2 laa menipu kat sini..semua org tahu u BACKYARD BREEDER
For your information, there are many backyard breeders here. Even Ryutaro wanted another female to mate his didi, so dont give me all the crap as if you people all do not breed. Many from here who have previously bought my kittens have written to me asking if I have more as they want a mate for their cat, but I said I do not have anymore. I dont have to lie as the condition of all the cats in my home is proof of how well I keep my cats. As I said and saying again, fluffy was always thin. Even when meowbabe put her picture, when i went to take her, she look totally different from what the picture shows. In the picture she look bigger and fatter and I was surprised that she was different but I did not make a big fuss about it.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
woi, kau ni memang penipu kan. kan aku dah kata, ekor fluffy dah mula tumbuh semula waktu aku datang tengok dia! kalau kau yang jaga, aku rasa mati dah fluffy tu. dahla radhamy, buang masa melayan kau ni kat sini..dah kantoi kau backyard breeder, kau nak putar pulak citer lain..obviously, u took a cat for adoption, then u use it as breeding machine!
Please again use your brains, does fluffy even qualify for breeding purposes. She is a normal cat not one would use for breeding. Yes she got pregnant because I did not nueter her, but the reason for her adoption was not for breeding. Anyway, i am wasting my time with people who just refuse to use common sense, so will not bother responding anymore to silly comments which do not make sense.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Kalau u bodoh, jangan anggap semua orang bodoh. Kalau kuching tu memang jenis kecil badan, macam mana nak naikkan badan jadi gebu. Asal dia ialah kecil and kurus. Guna otak sikit. Saya nak tengok lepas 3 bulan kalaulah luvnet boleh jadikan dia besar and gemuk.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:35 PM
LulaBee

Lionking is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hani14 View Post
u give her away... Because u rasa dia dah tak boleh bagi anak2 yg comel2 lagi untuk u jual. Keadaan dia yg kurus kering.. Mengigil bila nak berjalan.. Dengan kutu penuh satu badan.. U tak yakin anak2 dia akan hidup. Tak sanggup menanggung kos rawatan.. Rela buang dia demi kepentingan diri sendiri.
I agree!! thats what im thinking kak hani,
Old 07-22-2010, 01:35 PM
Addicted to Cats..

meowbaby is on a distinguished road

Hi all...

thanks to wawa for informing me wat was happening. I dah lama xbukak PF nie n I AM SUPER SURPRISED ABOUT THIS MATTER... i loved my fluffy very much and xsangka bleh jadik camni...

luvnett, i saw d pics i sgt2 sedey i cried in my office... :( she was a healthy cat masa dgn i n the only reason i gave away cos no space n family allergic to cats...even now still sayang dia.. I gave to Radha becos she looks like a cat lover and i trust her she can takecare of my baby fluffy.. I didnt know she was a breeder as claimed by other people.. n i did saw her babies kena jual, but at dat time yg penting 4me is fluffy is happy n healthy.. but tgk2 camni plak..

SERIOUSLY I REALLY2 REGRET FOR WAT HAD HAPPENED.... IF I GOT THE CHANCE RASE NAK AMEK BALIK JE SINCE NOW I HAVE MY OWN PLACE..

Radha, seriously wat happened to fluffy?
Old 07-22-2010, 01:38 PM
Cayang Kucing

farahnm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farahnm

wow ... hangat nya pergaduhan. mcm2 istilah keluar.
Mod rileks aje tak perlu sensor apa-apa ke?

semua orang sila tarik nafas panjang-panjang dan bertenang.
bergaduh dekat internet ni tak mendatangkan faedah.
Terbaik korang bertemu mata, berbincang. bawak segala bukti yang ada.
Blaming each other kat sini give nothing but only dedahkan keburukan masing-masing.
renung-renungkan dan selamat beramal.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:39 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowbaby View Post
Hi all...

thanks to wawa for informing me wat was happening. I dah lama xbukak PF nie n I AM SUPER SURPRISED ABOUT THIS MATTER... i loved my fluffy very much and xsangka bleh jadik camni...

luvnett, i saw d pics i sgt2 sedey i cried in my office... :( she was a healthy cat masa dgn i n the only reason i gave away cos no space n family allergic to cats...even now still sayang dia.. I gave to Radha becos she looks like a cat lover and i trust her she can takecare of my baby fluffy.. I didnt know she was a breeder as claimed by other people.. n i did saw her babies kena jual, but at dat time yg penting 4me is fluffy is happy n healthy.. but tgk2 camni plak..

SERIOUSLY I REALLY2 REGRET FOR WAT HAD HAPPENED.... IF I GOT THE CHANCE RASE NAK AMEK BALIK JE SINCE NOW I HAVE MY OWN PLACE..

Radha, seriously wat happened to fluffy?
welcome.
Read from the start. then u will know. dont ask mak lampir tu. Dia sure putar belit cerita. even saying that when u gave fluffy to her, fluffy was different from the picture..she even said that fluffy kurus n size kecik masa u bagi dekat dia..u dont even know that she is a backyard breeder? hm..kalau betul dia ni cat lover,why she give fluffy to anyone else while having some other cats in her house..why cant keep fluffy in her house anymore?

Last edited by nur azua; 07-22-2010 at 01:45 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:41 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryutaro View Post
radha,
i didn't know who is luvnett (SYAKILA) & not even meet her..
a week after she adopted Fluffy (my didi's mother), she contacted me asked for help, then i agreed to help. but, anything that planned was cancelled becoz she change the scheduled..
then, she invited me to her house for visiting fluffy and offering me to adopt fluffy's baby. i believe she was not cheating me & other PF forumer here and i'll update you'll when i adopting fluffy baby.
Ryutaro, you just admitted that she contacted you a week after she adopted fluffy. In a week anything can happens. I called her the very next day to ask how is fluffy and she told me fluffy is not eating, which may be due to change in environment. So you did not see fluffy immediately after adoption, so how can you claim that she is right and I am wrong. You are just taking her word for it. If fluffy was not eating after she took her, it will of course also result in her losing weight especially since she is pregnant. Why did she change the schedule if she was sincere.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:44 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by farahnm View Post
wow ... hangat nya pergaduhan. mcm2 istilah keluar.
Mod rileks aje tak perlu sensor apa-apa ke?

semua orang sila tarik nafas panjang-panjang dan bertenang.
bergaduh dekat internet ni tak mendatangkan faedah.
Terbaik korang bertemu mata, berbincang. bawak segala bukti yang ada.
Blaming each other kat sini give nothing but only dedahkan keburukan masing-masing.
renung-renungkan dan selamat beramal.
terima kasih atas keprihatinan anda. btw, PF moderators are doing their best to solve this..we comment here as to make sure the Mods know what is really happening..plus skali nak bagitahu semua warga PF jangan terbagi kucing dekat perempuan backyard breeder ni..sebab nanti kucing tu akan jadi macam ni juga akhirnya..
Old 07-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Addicted to Cats..

meowbaby is on a distinguished road

Radha,

Can you explain to me what happened.. I dont care if you were a breeder or not what matters most to me is my baby fluffy. You said she is small cat? i dont think so she is a normal size cat. And you said when i passed fluffy to you she's not d same in d pic? well i thot u take her pics right after you took her right, to me she looks d same when i gave her to you. Healthy and fluffy.

But the problem now, fluffy's condition is obviously different from last time. What happened to her tail? what happened to her fluffy fur? she's no longer fluffy as before. She looks sickly. If you had problems with fluffy you should have contacted me and give back to me, instead of posting her for adoption. This is really frustrating as i really2 trusted and gave my 100% trust to takecare of fluffy..

Instead of defending yourself whether yourself is a breeder or not. I insist of an explanation of why fluffy is in such a bad condition. I want to hear you defend on that matter....
Old 07-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Animal Lover

ryutaro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
For your information, there are many backyard breeders here. Even Ryutaro wanted another female to mate his didi, so dont give me all the crap as if you people all do not breed. Many from here who have previously bought my kittens have written to me asking if I have more as they want a mate for their cat, but I said I do not have anymore. I dont have to lie as the condition of all the cats in my home is proof of how well I keep my cats. As I said and saying again, fluffy was always thin. Even when meowbabe put her picture, when i went to take her, she look totally different from what the picture shows. In the picture she look bigger and fatter and I was surprised that she was different but I did not make a big fuss about it.
http://www.petfinder.my/pets/12204/
http://www.petfinder.my/pets/12203/
http://www.petfinder.my/pets/12205/

correction pleazzze...
they were neutered except todoroki, becoz hes only 9th month..

conclusion: stop wasting your time by commenting to Radhamy/RKSandhu or radha; the tonge twister comments...
Closed Thread