Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens > Health, Disease & Diet

Health, Disease & Diet Find out the best tips and practices on managing your cat's diet, health care, and issues with diseases from our community of animal lovers

Old 11-26-2008, 04:24 PM
PetFinder Guru

abzalia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to abzalia
Default Re: I need more info - sore eyes, watery greenish fluids...

yupp 007,

mmg kira bertuah dapat sewa umah dengan kadar RM tuh...
kalo Putrajaya, x yah cite....kat Pangsapuri Mampu Milik aka paling dikenali dengan "Flet Ijo aka Affordable Homes" xde dah sewa harga tuh.. Skrg nih sewa rasanya paling murah RM600.. berbeza dengan umah yg saye duduk skang nih (teres 2 tkt = RM500)..! Sebab utama, Putrajaya susah nk carik umah sewa sebab kebanyakkan Qrts Gov.....

dulu penah jadik "penghuni" flet ijo dr tahun 2002-2006 dengan sewa RM500 (3r+1toilet cangkung+1 bathroom sedang2 muat tanpa baldi2 kat dalam)..klu master bedroom dia same besar ngan bilik "bibik" cam kt rumah teres tuh.. klu masuk set bilik tido...mmg x muat ..klu bujang share master nih, letak 2 katil bujang jek muat...klu masuk almari baju kecik 2...mmg smpit..bilik no. 2 sikit jek besar dengan master tuh & bilik no. 3, klu duduk sorang tanpa barang kira ok la)..tp masuk katil bujang jek..klu letak almari baju..dah sempit

masa kuar umah tuh, tuan rumah dah naikkan RM50=RM550..
so filin..mmg berbaloi sewa tuh...

pstttttt::: Flet Ijo tuh lebih terkenal dengan nama "PErkampungan Antarabangsa"..pasal kat sana macam2 ada..Bangla, Indon, Myanmar, Siam, Sri Langka..Malaysia, Arab, Omputeh..suma ada.....klu lepak kat taman bawah Flet tuh...pandang kiri, indon..pandang kanan, bangla.....betul2 rasa kat Antarabangsa
Old 11-26-2008, 04:28 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by filinlee View Post
updates about the little furry kids... the rest of the lots are better now.. no more watery eyes n flu... all running and jumping like monkeys... eating well... but still on medication...

as for hugo.. slightly better...but still she doesnt look that good... i stayed up till nearly 4 before finally i surrendered to sleep.... i just held her in my arms while she slept...she's too skinny now... i cried so much just seeing her like that... she's wheezing as well....that just makes me more worried...

i put some frontline spray on her... just a very small dose, i did not spray directly at her of course... had to put it onto my hands n wiped all over her body, under her armpits and legs and til area... but i still see the bloody kutus running around...i definitely cant bathe her else i'll kill her pulak... guess i need to be patient...

i tried feeding her with i/d, but she dun wan.. drink water also have to paksa... i gave her vitamins though.. so as to boost her energy n appetite....

later during the nite she vomitted out all the i/d...*sigh*... really blurrish + scared+worried to see her like that.....

tonite gonna catch the bloody kutus in a different way pulak...
Filin, I do not understand why you dokong dia when she is infested with fleas and you are applying the flea lotion with the fleas jumping around trying to escape and maybe jump on to your clothes and surroundings in the house and continue to survive. How do you intend to control the flea situation if you do things and handle the cats like that?

But fleas problem aside, Filin, I think you need to focus on getting your cat diagnosed and treated for whatever problem that is making her sick right now. Forget about the fleas, that problem is not threatening your cat's life but whatever sickness it is suffering now is.

... and there are more than 1 cat in your household. You cannot be the one transfering all the germs and kutus to the others through your clothes and body.

Be strong and try to think clearly, kay?
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-26-2008, 07:11 PM
:: PetFinder Student ::

Mr & Mrs Mondok is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
getting better.. the greenish fluid is gone... but their eyes still very watery,... every now and then i have to wipe their eyes and nose.. and applying the eye ointment into their eyes.. they dun like it.. ehehe... as usual la.... except hugo.. she's abit weak.. she's always like dat if she falls sick... but i'm taking extra care for her.. giving her vits n wetfud... n hugging her as well...

yea!!! moving to a new place.. not so far from the current house that i tumpang (which is my friends place ).. the rent is cheap also.. 350 for a 3r 1 bath n 1 toilet apartment... ehehe.. so i got 1 room for me only, 1 room for the kitties and also 1 room for storage... eheh....the landlord gave me table...as well.. the house have grills for the windows and main door. a ventilator fan in th kitchen and 2nd room.. all rooms have fans... living room got 2 fans.... the kittties room is already painted with romantic lightings ( ehehe... the yellow bulb with fancy flowery glass case, pssstt... their room looks better than mine ok..?!~) my room is repainted with a white coat.. but he also left me with some paint if i want to paint on my own..!~ even the kitchen is not bad... everything is A - ok!! ehehehe

after everything is settled and stabilize, i'll ask u guys to come over and makan2.. ehehehe
.:: I smell fuuddd... Yummy... Boleh tumpang sepinggan dua??? ::.

~ Mr & Mrs Mondok ~
~ Cipom & Puteh ~
Old 11-27-2008, 09:46 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Mondok View Post
.:: I smell fuuddd... Yummy... Boleh tumpang sepinggan dua??? ::.
sape x de kat NEGARA MAlaysia nih sebelum atau pada 25/12/2008, x dapat la join makan...wakakakka
Old 11-27-2008, 09:59 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Default Buku Rujukan "Cat Owners' Home Veterinary Handbook, 3rd Edition"

Kawan-kawan penyayang kucing semua, ini buku rujukan yg mustahak untuk kita semua ...

Kalau mampu, pergi beli dgn segera utk rujukan harian dan pertingkatkan pengetahuan penting (dan jimat $$$ lawatan vet) ...

Kalau tak mampu, cuba cari dan baca kat internet atau pergi hari-hari kat kedai buku dan baca free mcm June Mafia (yg bersenjata tong Blackwood) ... tapi tolong belek dan baca dengan cermat menjaga keadaan buku dgn baik dan bertanggungjawab sebab tiada pembeli yg ingin membeli barangan yang rosak).

Filin, sila baca Chapter 4: Skin and Coat berkenaan "Fleas". Ada maklumat terperinci khas untuk Filin and lepas baca, saya gerenti Filin dah boleh jadi consultant/pakar kutu kat PetFinder!

------------------------------------------------
The classic bestseller--expanded and updated

For years, many veterinary treatments for cats were based on research conducted with dogs because it was wrongly assumed that cats were very similar. Recently, there have been giant strides in feline veterinary research. This classic reference is fully updated and revised to reflect these advances and gives you the most up-to-date guidance on cat health and cat care. It includes:

* An index of signs and symptoms to help you find information fast

* Clearly written, step-by-step directions for handling common feline ailments and problems

* Hundreds of photos, drawings, and tables that illustrate what to look for and how to provide the best care for your cats

* All new anatomical drawings and diagrams

* New information on genetics, geriatrics, drug sensitivities, raw diets, arthritis medications, dental disease, and more

* Information on supplements, nutraceuticals, and holistic treatments that have proven beneficial

* Interesting findings on cat behavior

Whether you have a kitten or a senior cat, this resource helps you quickly identify potential problems, take proper steps in emergency situations, better understand diagnoses and treatment options, and communicate more effectively with your veterinarian. This is the hands-on reference you'll trust again and again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VetHandbk.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	53.5 KB
ID:	2050  
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-27-2008, 10:31 AM
PetFinder Guru

filinlee is on a distinguished road

boleh jer mondoks... seronok x cuti... biler nak balik????
Old 11-27-2008, 10:33 AM
PetFinder Guru

Thanks.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:14 PM
PetFinder Guru

filin..
cemane dorang ari nih..??
semalam x bley nk sms..
hp lupe nk rload..hehehe...

hubby lak keje mlm td..
klu x, bleh pinjam hp dia wat sms...
cam biasa larr..
ehehehe
Old 11-27-2008, 02:15 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
boleh jer mondoks... seronok x cuti... biler nak balik????
dia dh x nak blk dah tuh....seronok masuk petshop kat sane...ehehe
Old 11-27-2008, 02:24 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Poor Hugo....hope she gets well soon. eh, maybe you need to change her name to something more female now you know she's a girl.....how about Huginny?

Your new place sounds really value for money laa.....such a nice place for only RM350. And the landlord sounds nice, too. Lucky you.

So, don't forget to jemput us ya.....
eheheh....but she only respond to hugo or U-go oni la... tried calling her shrek.. she dun wan... ehehe.. huginny ar...??? go back home later n try c...

yeap.. its a great place n nice landlord too.. going to have fun at my new house!!! eheheh...

definitely will remember to jemput u come to the house wan.. after everything settle of cos....

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzalia View Post
filin..
cemane dorang ari nih..??
semalam x bley nk sms..
hp lupe nk rload..hehehe...

hubby lak keje mlm td..
klu x, bleh pinjam hp dia wat sms...
cam biasa larr..
ehehehe

dak2 cik lain sumer ok.. still continue mkn ubat... hugo pon makan ubat gak.. semlm dia tgu kiter balik keje.. dengar jer kiter balik, buka pintu jer dia dah berdiri tengok kiter... ehehhee... seronok sangat...body weight of cos the same lagi... the eyes masih kecik pasal dia dah cengkung kan... as for fleas dah banyak kurang... ada la belen2 sket2... smlm dapat matikan 4 ekor... mlm karang nak cari lagik....dia x mau makan... so ada rebusan air ayam.. suap kat dia... banyak gak la... pasal kena paksa kan.. dlm 12ml dia minum... pastuh x mau da... pagi tadi kasi lg.. skali ngan vitamin....

smlm dok pangku dia lagi.. dia suka... pasal aku pelok dia.. dia rasa hangat.. aku usap2 dia...sampai dia tidor lena....

masa aku balik tuh kan... excited sangat tengok dia getting better... aku panggil dia.. 'hugo....' dia jawab... 'meow' slow jer... aku panggil la 2-3 x.. dia nyahut meow gak.... ehehehe... suka aku.. pasal dia da ada respon da...

mlm nih sebelom balik nak gi cari air gamat.....!~ nak bagi dia minum.. smlm x sempat.. ada hal...
Old 11-27-2008, 02:37 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
yeap.. its a great place n nice landlord too.. going to have fun at my new house!!! eheheh ... definitely will remember to jemput u come to the house wan.. after everything settle of cos..

.. as for fleas dah banyak kurang... ada la belen2 sket2... smlm dapat matikan 4 ekor... mlm karang nak cari lagik....
Filin bukan saja kena bunuh kutu-kutu tu, you have to make sure you destroy ALL the flea eggs as well, they can survive up to 1 MONTH and hatch later.

Kalau Filin terbawa some flea eggs over to the new house through your barang-barang, clothes or your body, they will hatch out over there and continue to pose a problem to you, your cats as well as any visitors to your house as they can also pick up the flea & eggs semasa melawat and carry them home, infecting their own cats.

The book will tell you what to do.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:42 PM
PetFinder Guru

yes... thanks FK... I have not moved to my new place yet... currently trying to kill all the kutus first....
Old 12-01-2008, 10:45 AM
PetFinder Guru

filin..
cemane mink..?? ok dah ker..???