Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Member Introductions

Member Introductions Introduce yourself to our fun community and meet some new friends here!

Old 01-04-2014, 07:38 AM
Animal Lover

Balqish is on a distinguished road
Default Dissappointment over Mesra pet shop kajanh

Hello all.. I m a new kid in the block. I recently had 2 very bad experience at mesra. Last September, I send my meincoon for boarding. After 4 day boarding, my cat loose weight & covered w poops around it's back area.

Recently, I sent my meincoon for 10 days boarding. My fluffy meincoon became fragile, loose a lotsavweight, sick & no appetite when I picked it up 10 days later. Adding salt to the wound, I paid for a bigger cage which costed me RM18/nite thinking that my meincoon w b more comfortable. What upset me the most was that the worker told us that the cat looked sick since few days ago & what I don't understand is that why was the vet not alerted the moment the worker noticed that the cat is sick. This is animal cruelty. We paid high charges but the treatment is like the service is given for free. I am still down as my cat is still v v sick. I wonder if there is any pet protection association in Malaysia to protect our pet from this kinda cruelty when we pay for the service.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:19 AM
Animal Lover

Rambo's Mum is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dissappointment over Mesra pet shop kajanh

Unfortunately, no! Not if you kicked up a ruckus and threatened to sue or go to the press. Otherwise, all will going in one ear and out the other ear.
Old 06-05-2014, 02:41 PM
Animal Lover

akmaazhar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dissappointment over Mesra pet shop kajanh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balqish View Post
Hello all.. I m a new kid in the block. I recently had 2 very bad experience at mesra. Last September, I send my meincoon for boarding. After 4 day boarding, my cat loose weight & covered w poops around it's back area.

Recently, I sent my meincoon for 10 days boarding. My fluffy meincoon became fragile, loose a lotsavweight, sick & no appetite when I picked it up 10 days later. Adding salt to the wound, I paid for a bigger cage which costed me RM18/nite thinking that my meincoon w b more comfortable. What upset me the most was that the worker told us that the cat looked sick since few days ago & what I don't understand is that why was the vet not alerted the moment the worker noticed that the cat is sick. This is animal cruelty. We paid high charges but the treatment is like the service is given for free. I am still down as my cat is still v v sick. I wonder if there is any pet protection association in Malaysia to protect our pet from this kinda cruelty when we pay for the service.
Sent your cat to Klinik Haiwan Taman Equine for boarding. So far, satisfied with their service.