Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Pet Welfare, Rescue & Adoption > Rescuers & Fosterers

Rescuers & Fosterers For rescuers and fosterers, the true heroes of PetFinder.my

Old 11-26-2008, 03:50 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Kitten in Cyberjaya Needs Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Hit you on the forehead with her Blackwood tong baru tauuuu .... terus jadi Andy Lau ...

... complete with "attention deficit disorder" or "short attention span" ... wakakakaaahhhh .... larrriiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
FK, beware ......
*** Bina using her YOGA stance 9999, aimed a "metal terompah" at FK ***

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 11-26-2008, 03:51 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

hahaha.....bina, oh you poor dear, dah jadi Andy Lau with short attention span. gakakakakakkakkkk!!!!! *lariiiiiiiiiiiii*

Quote:
Hit you on the forehead with her Blackwood tong baru tauuuu .... terus jadi Andy Lau ...

... complete with "attention deficit disorder" or "short attention span" ... wakakakaaahhhh .... larrriiiiiiiiiii!!!!!
Easy woh.....just send your people to take them out. Take them out here does not mean take them jalan-jalan, or makan-makan, you know.....but the Godfather Mafia leader lingo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
hahahahha!! Charlene,of course I'm the God Father Mafia leader here.so I'm the God Mother.wakakakakakak!! I know I'm make more enemy than friends in my apartment area.
Yup, the little dear needs love and affection. They're at their most affectionate at that time, too, I find. That's why it's so heartbreaking.

Quote:
The little sweetheart craves for love and affection and need them in order to grow emotionally, just like us humans. But the little kitty cannot be allowed to wander around like that, it is simply too dangerous, there are cars and dogs, and there are evil humans to give it a kick like a football.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Petfinder Moderator

??????? Wah, Bina ade yoga stance 9999 ah????

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
FK, beware ......
*** Bina using her YOGA stance 9999, aimed a "metal terompah" at FK ***
Old 11-26-2008, 03:58 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
??????? Wah, Bina ade yoga stance 9999 ah????
Bina using YOGA stance 9998 (less powerful one, we friend ma...) aims a "rubber slipper" at Blackie .............

to be continued.... (if I remember la...)

Stance 9999 continues....

FK turned his back and sees Bina, he tried to run, run as quick as the wind would take him .......... but .... no one can escape the wrath of YOGA stance 9999 .......

sillylupie-shop
Old 11-26-2008, 04:17 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Ouch!!!!

Bina, you no friend laa....should be YOGA stance 0001 mah, the least powerful one for your friend.

FK, better run quick. Bina is getting into her kungfu mode now....gakakakkak!!!

Quote:
Bina using YOGA stance 9998 (less powerful one, we friend ma...) aims a "rubber slipper" at Blackie .............

FK turned his back and sees Bina, he tried to run, run as quick as the wind would take him .......... but .... no one can escape the wrath of YOGA stance 9999 .......
Old 11-26-2008, 04:21 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Kitten in Cyberjaya Needs Help

wakakakakakakakak!!! This one I cannot tahanlah

Quote:

Old 11-26-2008, 04:40 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Quote:
Ouch!!!!

Bina, you no friend laa....should be YOGA stance 0001 mah, the least powerful one for your friend.

FK, better run quick. Bina is getting into her kungfu mode now....gakakakkak!!!
Aiiiks? Gajah betina berlaga, aku sang kancil kecik kat tengah pun terkena?

Yoga stance konon ... hehehehehhh!!! Dah haram berrrr ....
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-26-2008, 04:51 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road

Y help help kitten jadi kung fu show oledi. Make me blur blur.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:16 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Ooooiihh, furkids, you yang Bina nak practise Yoga stance dia, and I yg kena ditengah, not the other way round.....

Quote:
Aiiiks? Gajah betina berlaga, aku sang kancil kecik kat tengah pun terkena?

Yoga stance konon ... hehehehehhh!!! Dah haram berrrr ....
Vivi, welcome to the off-topic club....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
Y help help kitten jadi kung fu show oledi. Make me blur blur.
Ok, back to topic.....kitten has not found its way back to my hubby's office yet. Hopefully one of the construction workers is an animal lover and giving it shelter........hujan lebat skrg....it'll be very cold for the poor kitten.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:32 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

Haha off topic club.
Let's just hope those construction worker will treat that kitten as part of their family. But don worry too much. Everything's gonna be all right. Let's just pray.

Can i join the kung fu club hehehe. I don know any stance. I only know how to cucuk mata stance and guna selipar pukul mulut stance only. Hahahaha.
Old 11-27-2008, 08:59 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Haha off topic club.
Let's just hope those construction worker will treat that kitten as part of their family. But don worry too much. Everything's gonna be all right. Let's just pray.

Can i join the kung fu club hehehe. I don know any stance. I only know how to cucuk mata stance and guna selipar pukul mulut stance only. Hahahaha.
Vivi, I teach you Tai Chi way, just touch the meridian points (like the acupuncture points) on your attacker and he drops dead right away ... serious ... in the old days Tai Chi was used for self-defence without modern day lethal weapons like Blackwood tong and selipars!

Now back to topic of poor little kitten in mortal danger (a very serious issue at hand indeed) ...

The reality is that many constructions workers like ppl everywhere are simply NOT animal lovers or sympathisers ... many will torture them (and actually enjoy doing it) or drive them away, some kill and eat them for food.

No kitten should be in an area like that and chances of surviving (not to mention escaping all imaginable kinds of injury from all sorts of accidents) are very, very slim indeed.

Additionally, there are a lot of toxic material (all kinds of acid material, cement powder, lots of harmful chemicals) and dangerous sharp and heavy objects lying around freely that can even hurt a normal human being.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Aiyah, FK, to use Tai Chi you have to get close to the person. For me, I'll just use the M16 machine gun, or K19 sniper rifles......boom-boom-boom-boom. So much faster and efficient....hehehe.

*Aiming a sniper rifle at Bina to make sure she doesn't use anymore Yoga stance on me*

Ok, back to topic of the poor kitten that needs help.........

The construction site is indeed dangerous. The public is not allowed to enter the construction site. Even for those completed projects that are waiting for CF, hubby has to wear those hard metal helmets if he wants to visit the site. And for prospective customers, they have a sign an Indemnity, absolving the company of all responsibilities if some mishap happens while they are looking at the units which they are interested to buy. And these procedures are for COMPLETED units, but without CF.

That said, FK, it wasn't at the construction site that the kitten was relocated. It was at the construction workers' quarters, those makeshift pondoks. This should not be as dangerous as the construction site itself, hopefully.

Quote:
Vivi, I teach you Tai Chi way, just touch the meridian points (like the acupuncture points) on your attacker and he drops dead right away ... serious ... in the old days Tai Chi was used for self-defence without modern day lethal weapons like Blackwood tong and selipars!

Now back to topic of poor little kitten in mortal danger (a very serious issue at hand indeed) ...

The reality is that many constructions workers like ppl everywhere are simply NOT animal lovers or sympathisers ... many will torture them (and actually enjoy doing it) or drive them away, some kill and eat them for food.

No kitten should be in an area like that and chances of surviving (not to mention escaping all imaginable kinds of injury from all sorts of accidents) are very, very slim indeed.

Additionally, there are a lot of toxic material (all kinds of acid material, cement powder, lots of harmful chemicals) and dangerous sharp and heavy objects lying around freely that can even hurt a normal human being.
Old 11-27-2008, 12:51 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
... it wasn't at the construction site that the kitten was relocated. It was at the construction workers' quarters, those makeshift pondoks. This should not be as dangerous as the construction site itself, hopefully.
Phew, thank God! Blackie, scheme and seduce your hubby (use your whole arsenal sampai dia lembek in the knees, women very good at that, kan? ) to agree to bring good kitten kibbles (you tolong belikan la) for the kitten and for him to tell the kitten's caretaker to remember to provide a container of clean, clear water always.

Better still hypnotise him and get him to bring it home!
Old 11-27-2008, 12:57 PM
PetFinder Guru

Blackie, don't laa point M16 to me ... point to FK laaa...

sillylupie-shop
Old 11-27-2008, 01:19 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
FURKIDS GANG: "Who berani to shoot our beloved Papa, haaaa?!!!!!! We will all serang and scratch you sampai botak ... don't play-play, we are very good mousers and killers!!!"

PAPA FURKIDS: "Cayang my darlinks ... "
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	B19PBB01.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	43.6 KB
ID:	2053   Click image for larger version

Name:	B608.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	2054   Click image for larger version

Name:	B10TGR01.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	22.3 KB
ID:	2056   Click image for larger version

Name:	B11CLS03.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	2057   Click image for larger version

Name:	B17SMT02.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	2058  

Name:	B16Tab05.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	2059   Click image for larger version

Name:	B11TGR02.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	2060   Click image for larger version

Name:	B22SPT05.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	2061   Click image for larger version

Name:	B22PSGLD02.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	2062  
Old 11-27-2008, 05:02 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

Hahaha blackie, what fk mean is ask u wear short short skirt running around the house and seduce ur lau gung. Ehem!! No kids allowed.

BUt for real lah. Please becareful whatever u guys do. Construction worker are very ...ehem...i guess u guys know what i mean. Do be very careful.
It's a good thing to try to save the kitty but b4 saving the kitty please protect urself first.
Old 11-27-2008, 06:34 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Wah, FK, you must be a bro, not a sis....from this comment.

I'm not good at scheming and manipulating laa, unfortunately. I'm more of your girl-next-door type. Since you appear to know much more about the art of seduction, do you wanna teach me?? gakakakakakkkk!!!!

Quote:
Phew, thank God! Blackie, scheme and seduce your hubby (use your whole arsenal sampai dia lembek in the knees, women very good at that, kan? ) to agree to bring good kitten kibbles (you tolong belikan la) for the kitten and for him to tell the kitten's caretaker to remember to provide a container of clean, clear water always.

Better still hypnotise him and get him to bring it home!
Hehe...Bina....point at you only laa......to make sure you don't use your Yoga stance on me. Won't shoot you maa, shoot oledi, no more dear Bina around....

Quote:
Muahahaha.....FK, funny lar you.....eh, my sniper rifle can shoot your mousers and killers faster than they can run.

And if they come through the door somehow, my Blackie007 will be waiting......

Quote:
FURKIDS GANG: "Who berani to shoot our beloved Papa, haaaa?!!!!!! We will all serang and scratch you sampai botak ... don't play-play, we are very good mousers and killers!!!"

PAPA FURKIDS: "Cayang my darlinks ... "
Thanks very much for your concern, Vivi. Really appreciate that.

But unfortunately, we dare not enter the construction workers' quarters. It's a big area, and well.....I think you have seen their quarters before, since you are aware of the danger. It's the whole gang of them....all foreign workers from Indonesia.

Quote:
Hahaha blackie, what fk mean is ask u wear short short skirt running around the house and seduce ur lau gung. Ehem!! No kids allowed.

BUt for real lah. Please becareful whatever u guys do. Construction worker are very ...ehem...i guess u guys know what i mean. Do be very careful.
It's a good thing to try to save the kitty but b4 saving the kitty please protect urself first.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	MouseHunter.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	2071   Click image for larger version

Name:	CatHoldup.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	13.6 KB
ID:	2072  
Old 11-27-2008, 07:13 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

Blackie, i like that the kitties u posted. Got style.
More stylish than Mr n Mrs smith when they hold the gun.
Hahahahah
Old 11-27-2008, 07:21 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Hehe....thank you, Vivi. They learn from the best.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:26 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

Quote:
Hehe....thank you, Vivi. They learn from the best.
Haha And who is the best. Of course is BLACKIE 007. YEAH!!!! APPLAUSE PLEASE!!!!