Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 10-30-2008, 04:59 PM
Banned

abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Haram ke Tak?

Salam Sejahtera to All,
Pakcu saja nak dapatkan pandangan. Sebab benda ni merisaukan Pakcu sikit. Pakcu ada tengok2 kampong sebelah, ada satu thread, tanya pasal makanan kucing yang ada babi ke tak. So ada la org besar tu jawab :

To my understanding tht SP formula is slightly different from SD in term of ingredients, without pork content & even the other ingredients are to the European standard meaning tht they will not use genetic modified grain.

If I'm not too wrong some prescription diet do contain pork content (not neccessary just Hill's) if tht is the case I wonder do you feed it or prefer to see your cat suffer or die. Part of the reason why SP is market here & not SD is bcoz SD do contain pork content in some of the product & due to the sensitivity of the ppl here the distributor choose to market SP & not SD. Shud you feel sensitive abt your cat been fed pork content pls by all mean do check out with the product company first.

So ni Hamba Allah tu jawab :
Yes...
if for life threatening case, then i will still go with those products if i cant find anymore alternative. The daily food, i will not use it..
thanks for the clarification.

Pakcu rasa, selagi boleh di elakkan, kita kena elakkan. Kan makanan kucing banyak. Tak kan ler sampai macam tu sekali dependent kucing tu kat certain brand, kalau tak dapat tu boleh jadi mati. And dalam keadaan mcm ni, jauh sekali dalam keadaan darurat... Seposen dr Pakcu.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:04 PM
Puppet Master~

chemonk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Haram ke Tak?

ermmm just asking.. does haram halal concept applies to animal also?
Old 10-30-2008, 05:10 PM
Kucing Garong

Bareen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Bareen Send a message via Yahoo to Bareen Send a message via Skype™ to Bareen

Darurat benarlah jadinya kalau semua makanan kucing abis cuma tinggal SD.... Abis sebab semua kucing-kucing makan makanan yang halal saja...katalah benar-benar terjadi...yang tinggal SD berbabi jer.

Apalah payahnya, orang mati akal saja yang takkan terfikir nak gi pasar ayam, pasar daging beli daging ayam, daging lembu, daging arnab kecuali daging babi....

Buatlah sendiri raw food......kalau sangsi jugak ayam tu sembelih cara Islam, beli ayam hidup, sembelih sendiri......

Kalau masih gak nak mempertikaikan ayam sembelih sendiri halal ker tak, tanya diri sendiri, ayat dibaca tu betul dan sah ker tak......jadi taklah nak salahkan orang lain melainkan diri sendiri....

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Salam Sejahtera to All,
Pakcu saja nak dapatkan pandangan. Sebab benda ni merisaukan Pakcu sikit. Pakcu ada tengok2 kampong sebelah, ada satu thread, tanya pasal makanan kucing yang ada babi ke tak. So ada la org besar tu jawab :

To my understanding tht SP formula is slightly different from SD in term of ingredients, without pork content & even the other ingredients are to the European standard meaning tht they will not use genetic modified grain.

If I'm not too wrong some prescription diet do contain pork content (not neccessary just Hill's) if tht is the case I wonder do you feed it or prefer to see your cat suffer or die. Part of the reason why SP is market here & not SD is bcoz SD do contain pork content in some of the product & due to the sensitivity of the ppl here the distributor choose to market SP & not SD. Shud you feel sensitive abt your cat been fed pork content pls by all mean do check out with the product company first.

So ni Hamba Allah tu jawab :
Yes...
if for life threatening case, then i will still go with those products if i cant find anymore alternative. The daily food, i will not use it..
thanks for the clarification.

Pakcu rasa, selagi boleh di elakkan, kita kena elakkan. Kan makanan kucing banyak. Tak kan ler sampai macam tu sekali dependent kucing tu kat certain brand, kalau tak dapat tu boleh jadi mati. And dalam keadaan mcm ni, jauh sekali dalam keadaan darurat... Seposen dr Pakcu.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:13 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

Quote:
Question: Is it permissible to feed my cats cat food which is not halâl? They do not come in to the house and are fed outside.

Answered by Sheikh Yûsuf al-Qâsim

It is permissible to feed house pets with meat that has not been properly slaughtered. They may also be given food that is deemed impure in Islamic Law provided that there is no risk of that food harming the animal.

In the Hanafî legal text Badâ’i` al-Sanâ’i` (1/78), it reads: “Imam Abû Hanîfah held the opinion that it is permissible to feed dogs a dough made of flour which is mixed with impure water. This is because whatever becomes impure is unlawful for human consumption, but it may still be utilized.”

This is the opinion held by most prominent scholars.

It is related by Ibn `Umar that the people, while on a journey with the Prophet (peace be upon him), stopped to rest in the land of Thamûd (Hijr). They filled water from its well and made dough with this water. However, the Prophet (peace be upon him) ordered them to pour out the water and feed the dough to their camels. [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

Scholars cite this as evidence that it is permissible to feed substances to animals that are not permitted in Islamic Law for human consumption.

And Allah knows best.
This Q&A's was taken from islamtoday.com
Old 10-30-2008, 05:19 PM
Puppet Master~

thanks babyzee.. crystal clear...
Old 10-30-2008, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
This Q&A's was taken from islamtoday.com
Is it permissible to feed my cats cat food which is not halâl? They do not come in to the house and are fed outside.

Understood kalau kucing tu kucing luar, and tak masuk langsung dalam rumah. Tapi kalau kucing tu kucing rumah, buat peluk tidur, daging babi tu pulak bila makan dah jadi darah daging dia org, macamana lak hukumnya? Kalau kucing kita tu makan tikus ke, ular ker, cicak ker.. tu memang nature dia org, tapi kalau sumbat dengan makanan ada babi, tu dah unnatural...hmm.

Sorry, it's still not crystal clear to me...
Old 10-30-2008, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Is it permissible to feed my cats cat food which is not halâl? They do not come in to the house and are fed outside.

Understood kalau kucing tu kucing luar, and tak masuk langsung dalam rumah. Tapi kalau kucing tu kucing rumah, buat peluk tidur, daging babi tu pulak bila makan dah jadi darah daging dia org, macamana lak hukumnya? Kalau kucing kita tu makan tikus ke, ular ker, cicak ker.. tu memang nature dia org, tapi kalau sumbat dengan makanan ada babi, tu dah unnatural...hmm.

Sorry, it's still not crystal clear to me...
Quote:
Scholars cite this as evidence that it is permissible to feed substances to animals that are not permitted in Islamic Law for human consumption.
maksudnya apa yang tidak halal bagi manusia bleh digunakan untuk haiwan kerana rule yang sama tidak dikenakan untuk haiwan..
yang paling elok untuk diikuti adalah cara Rasulullah S.A.W je tapi kalau masih ragu2 and tidak puas hati bleh amik alternatif lain kan...
Old 10-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Puppet Master~

i think maybe perspective from doctor would be useful... well, to me immune system between feline and human is very different... that's why i asked on the concept of halal and haram, does it applies to animal also? the article already replied my question earlier... same goes to human... if you know your neighbor (non-muslim) eat pork.. during hari raya ka.. chinese new year ka.. kalau diorg offer nak salam takkan u tepis kan? maybe they eat.. but it does make them untouchable... same goes to cat... if they eat pork... we still can touch them... not like we touch the pig indirectly ke ape ke... no such things

just my humble opinion
Old 10-30-2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemonk View Post
i think maybe perspective from doctor would be useful... well, to me immune system between feline and human is very different... that's why i asked on the concept of halal and haram, does it applies to animal also? the article already replied my question earlier... same goes to human... if you know your neighbor (non-muslim) eat pork.. during hari raya ka.. chinese new year ka.. kalau diorg offer nak salam takkan u tepis kan? maybe they eat.. but it does make them untouchable... same goes to cat... if they eat pork... we still can touch them... not like we touch the pig indirectly ke ape ke... no such things

just my humble opinion
yup, concept lebih kurang macam ni la..
Old 10-30-2008, 05:54 PM
Puppet Master~

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
yup, concept lebih kurang macam ni la..
adeh.. hari ni aku reply sumer tentang concept.. concept hazard & danger la .. concept ni la... hahahahahahha... ni tanda tanda nak naik jadi manager nih... kuikuikui **lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Old 10-30-2008, 05:58 PM
Banned

Quote:

just my humble opinion
Ok, chemonk..hehe. For Non-muslim, it's their nature. For cats it's not. However, Pakcu rasa all it's up to your niat and keadaan. For life threatening case, mcm ubat ke drugs ke then it's clear. But, I would not simply feed my cats with pork contain food, just because it's permissible in Islam.. and later let the cats lick my face...
Old 10-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Puppet Master~

yes true.. babyzee had mentioned earlier.. kalau boleh... avoid la.. but islam is easy.. this applies during emergency... sekarang tak darurat lagi kan.. malaysia kaya with food... boleh kasi kucing makan durian lagik...
Old 10-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Haram ke Tak?

Saya pun setuju dgn Chemonk Pakcu.klu Pakcu chk 1 by 1 suma cat food yg ada,klu pun ada sedikit unsur babi dlm makanan tu,nampak gaya Pakcu kena buat home made cat food utk durang mcm si Bareen cakap.

Quote:
Ok, chemonk..hehe. For Non-muslim, it's their nature. For cats it's not. However, Pakcu rasa all it's up to your niat and keadaan. For life threatening case, mcm ubat ke drugs ke then it's clear. But, I would not simply feed my cats with pork contain food, just because it's permissible in Islam.. and later let the cats lick my face...
Old 10-30-2008, 06:10 PM

Quote:
adeh.. hari ni aku reply sumer tentang concept.. concept hazard & danger la .. concept ni la... hahahahahahha... ni tanda tanda nak naik jadi manager nih... kuikuikui **lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

dengan ada concept la baru senang orang nak faham..
mula2 kita cite facts and rules nya..
pastu cerita dalam bentuk concept untuk lebih memahami..

Quote:
Quote:
yes true.. babyzee had mentioned earlier.. kalau boleh... avoid la.. but islam is easy.. this applies during emergency... sekarang tak darurat lagi kan.. malaysia kaya with food... boleh kasi kucing makan durian lagik...
Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Saya pun setuju dgn Chemonk Pakcu.klu Pakcu chk 1 by 1 suma cat food yg ada,klu pun ada sedikit unsur babi dlm makanan tu,nampak gaya Pakcu kena buat home made cat food utk durang mcm si Bareen cakap.
yup, sekarang di pasaran banyak choices dah so kita bleh elakkan dari pengambilan pork dalam makanan babies kita..
kalau masih ragu2 masih ada alternatif lain bleh di ambil, homemade fodd macam bareen cakap contohnya..
so no worries
apa pun okla dapat elakkan was2 lagi dengan perbincangan topic ini..
Old 10-30-2008, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hehe.. Blackwood x der kan? Kalau ada, kira darurat Pakcu nih..wakaka
Old 10-30-2008, 06:47 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Haram ke Tak?

Klu lanun tak rampas kapal,tak kira darurat lah Pakcu.wakkakakakak!!

Quote:
Old 10-30-2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:
zee rasa blackwood takda..
free pork..
cause zee ada baca dah ingredients nya cuma harap takde hidding ingredients jela..
takpela, yakin je mana yang terbaik untuk babies kita..

Quote:
Klu lanun tak rampas kapal,tak kira darurat lah Pakcu.wakkakakakak!!
lanun mana yang nak rampas ni?
konfius zee..
meh zee panggil jack sparrow lawan lanun2 tu...
Old 10-31-2008, 10:04 AM
Puppet Master~

jack sparrow lambat laaa... summon je kraken hempas kapal.. dgn kapal2 blackwood jugak tenggelam... seronok la kraken makan blackwood.. muahahahhaha