Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 06-22-2010, 02:27 AM
PetFinder Administrator

Administrator has disabled reputation
Exclamation Cylos Siang - Harassment & Abuse of PetFinder.my

Dear Members,

This post serves to expose the harassment of an irresponsible pet merchant, Cylos Siang (Quah Kah Siang) that has been repeatedly harassing other pet merchants and launching abusive attacks at PetFinder.my

Due to numerous complaints from our members regarding the problematic quality and health of pets sold by Cylos Siang, we have decided to terminate his account and blacklist him on PetFinder.my:
http://www.petfinder.my/members/QQPoodle/

In retaliation, this person has repeatedly tried to register multiple fake accounts on PetFinder.my to launch attacks and baseless accusations at other pet merchants and PetFinder.my, including spamming other merchants' pet profiles with accusations of scam, praising himself and urging others to boycott PetFinder.my.

Below is a sample of his multiple personalities such as Joane, Jesrene, Rickylai and Unclelim and his senseless attacks:
http://www.petfinder.my/pets/12656/

Furthermore, he impersonated as an adopter called "Ong Wei June" and submitted the following email to us:

Quote:
In nov 2009, my family purchased 2 toy poodles from a merchant advertising in your w/site. We are very pleased with our purchases and wish to contact these people again. Unfortunately, we have deleted their phone numbers.
The member whom we initiated contact with is Ivan and his profession was listed as banker. It is most unfortunate that we didnt get his surname.
I sincerely hope you will be able to help me in our search as I am personally keen to have them help me in my search for another healthy pup.
It is especially heart warming to meet such reliable and honest merchants in a dog eat dog world !!
waiting anxiously for positive results,
June.
The Merchant that this fake personality praised was that of "IvanGoh", which was a fake, duplicate account that we have positively identified to belong to Cylos Siang. Furthermore, he changed his account's username to "QQPoodle" after receiving bad publicity on his name following complaints at various websites. He also has many other duplicate accounts at our system, under the usernames of "cylos" and "cylosquah".

We will no longer tolerate such attacks and harassment from Cylos Siang, and have compiled all the incriminating evidence including ISP details, computer profile and contact information of Cylos Siang. We will file a harassment report and submit the evidence to relevant authorities for further legal action.

Initial member complaints of Cylos Siang can be found below, including links to other websites with similar complaints against him: http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4338

If you happen to come across any hostile comments or abuses at PetFinder.my, it is highly likely to be originating from this person. Please report it to us so we can add it to our list of evidence for submission.

Please help us keep PetFinder.my a safe, peaceful and friendly place for the animal lovers. Thank you.

Last edited by Administrator; 06-29-2010 at 11:58 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:29 PM
Animal Lover

andyliau is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cylos Siang - Harassment & Abuse of PetFinder.my

Send this bastard to jail, will you?

My letter to SPCA and I able to spoke to a female staff. But sadly, no action taken.

Date : 21/5/2010

SPCA Selangor
Jalan Kerja Air Lama,
68000 Ampang,
Selangor.
Fax : 03-4252 8382
Email : enquiries@spca.org.my

Dear Sir / Madam,

REPORT ON ILLEGAL THAI BREEDER AT TAMAN KENCANA, CHERAS

The above mentioned refers.

I purchased a toy poodle puppy from the above address on 12/5/2010. The puppy was in critical illness after 2-3 day I bought home. My self and my wife had sent him to see veterinary twice recently. The situation of the puppy is not stable and unsure now.

The breeders from Thai explained the puppies sourced from North Malaysia and given 1st vaccination and de-wormed. A dark skin Thai boy age at 20+ years old with another Thai women believed is his mother are at 40+ years old. Both of them can speak fluent Cantonese and Mandarin.

I encountered many victims on some web’s forums were defrauded by the same breeder. I chatted with others who believed are victim’s friend and told that victim were failed to request a refund and nearly attacked by him and his accomplices name Ivan Goh, a local Chinese.

There are some comments voiced out from the web:-
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...19716028057655
http://www.jbtalks.cc/viewthread.php...age%3D2&page=1

The Thai breeder posted at frequently at Mudah.com.my appears with the various names and contact numbers.
http://www.mudah.my/li?ca=9_s&th=1&q=poodle&cg=0&w=1

I believe the breeder is actively selling the ‘sick puppies’ to the public in KL’s area and the numbers of victims are tremendously mushrooming. I hope SPCA to execute immediate action to avoid tragic happens to the dogs and the public.

The Thai breeder informations:-
1. Address : No. 23, Jalan Kencana 4, Taman Kencana, Cheras.
2. A dark skin Thai boy age at 20+ years old with another Thai women believed is his mother are at 40+ years old.
3. Contact numbers with various name : Mr. QQ / Mr. KSQuah / Siang /
019-324 3661 / 012-2506449 / 012-4350355 / 012-250 2648 / 018-2819 815

Kindly advice on which relevant authorities I shall consult.

Thank you.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:36 PM
Animal Lover

Gisele is on a distinguished road

great legal action! the best way to go! lets do this together. I have decided to sue this guy anyway. Can we all go to the police station together?
Old 06-29-2010, 11:44 AM
Animal Lover

andyliau is on a distinguished road

SPCA & police department are both useless to address this kind of issue...

here is msia.... maybe hope on consumer department....

this pukimak dog seller is keep changing name in few web site to promote his product... more and more victim will be frauded.

petfinder, what do u think?

When i follow up my 1st call to SPCA, the lady officer who answered my call ask me to be the witness if the case brought to the court? She said will put them to jail and mentioned we shall support justice.... what the heck she talking about?

oh, on come. u think so easy to send someone to the jail? if yes, how long? how many month? he is not murderer?

any lawyer dog lover here to advice?
Old 06-29-2010, 10:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

Kyzoor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyliau View Post

this pukimak dog seller is keep changing name in few web site to promote his product... more and more victim will be frauded.

Salam semua,

Pertama sekali untuk Andyliau, maaf untuk menyatakan yang Wan kurang bersetuju dengan sesetengah ayat yang Andyliau nyatakan ( bahasa kurang sopan ). Wan cuma mampu memberi nasihat kerana forum ini adalah perbincangan terbuka dan sesetengah ayat yang Andyliau keluarkan mungkin juga membawa kesan yang buruk pada keputusan perbincangan ini. Diharap setiap ayat-ayat yang dikeluarkan mengikut akal fikiran yang waras serta tidak terlalu beremosi.............Untuk pengetahuan yang ada..... penindasan, kekejaman serta penipuan ketika urusan jual beli ( haiwan peliharaan ) memang tidak sama sekali berkaitan dengan SPCA atau Pihak Polis KECUALI bila ada bukti bertulis atau saksi untuk mengheret yang tertuduh ke muka pengadilan tapi sebaiknya dengan cara menggunakan khidmat peguam peribadi dan disertakan bukti-bukti bertulis serta saksi yang diperlukan...... hakikat nya SPCA atau pihak polis bukannya "useless" seperti yang Andyliau nyatakan namun sebalik nya pula boleh berlaku apabila pihak dinyatakan membaca thread ini, contohnya pihak polis atau SPCA berhak membuat tuntutan saman atas kenyataan yang memalukan serta menjejaskan kredibiliti mereka.

When i follow up my 1st call to SPCA, the lady officer who answered my call ask me to be the witness if the case brought to the court? She said will put them to jail and mentioned we shall support justice.... what the heck she talking about?

Sekali lagi di sini Wan nyatakan apa yang pegawai SPCA katakan kepada Andyliau adalah benar serta berasas berdasarkan undang-undang. Kalau Andyliau dah terlalu beremosi kenapa tidak Andyliau menghulurkan bantuan sebagai saksi untuk mempermudahkan lagi urusan untuk membanteras golongan "breeder" tak bertanggungjawab ke muka pengadilan, kalau Andyliau rasa apa yang pegawai SPCa tue kata seolah-olah tidak mendatangkan hasil, apakata Andyliau tak perlu cakap banyak banyak dan pikirkan tentang undang2, Andyliau boleh ambik tindakan sendiri pergi serang "breeder" tersebut atau musnahkan terus..... mungkin keputusan begitu boleh memuaskan hati Andyliau

oh, on come. u think so easy to send someone to the jail? if yes, how long? how many month? he is not murderer?

Memang bukan mudah untuk mendapat prngadilan tetapi mudah bila Andyliau boleh bekerjasama serta jangan memaki hamun dan juga gunakan tenaga dan pemikiran yang waras untuk mencari jalan penyelesaian..... kita ada undang2 serta masih lagi kukuh undang2 berkaitan dengan kes yang di perbincangkan dalam forum ini bawah Akta 647 atau akta haiwan tahun 1953

- PRELIMINARY

- PREVENTION OF THE SPREAD OF DISEASE

- PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO ANIMALS

- IMPROVEMENT OF LIVESTOCK

Serta banyak lagi........ diharap semua fahami dahulu akta tertera serta akta 647 / 1953 order 17 bagi hukum yang dinyatakan bagi penindasan haiwan2 serta akta penipuan dalam perniagaan dan urusan jual beli..... diharap dapat membantu,

http://www.agc.gov.my/agc/Akta/Vol.%2013/Act%20647.pdf

Kyzoor
Old 06-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Animal Lover

Djaa87 is on a distinguished road

we wont succeed if we keep having negative thinking on what the outcome might be..if we don't have the power or knowledge, we should support the actions anyway we can. even just by saying "i agree with it n its the right way to teach a lesson to this irresponsible person" would be helpful.. if he's not going to jail, he would at least have to pay for the fraud he committed.

as for me, this is necessary in order to educate the community that there are laws to protect the animals n there are people who concern enough to execute it..anw, good luck with it..
Old 06-29-2010, 11:01 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djaa87 View Post
we wont succeed if we keep having negative thinking on what the outcome might be..if we don't have the power or knowledge, we should support the actions anyway we can. even just by saying "i agree with it n its the right way to teach a lesson to this irresponsible person" would be helpful.. if he's not going to jail, he would at least have to pay for the fraud he committed.

as for me, this is necessary in order to educate the community that there are laws to protect the animals n there are people who concern enough to execute it..anw, good luck with it..
Thanks Djaa87,

anyway good to hear a positive comment from you, law is a law at least like what have u mention "they have to pay for the fraud that they have commited" n i do really agree about it. please think many times before u say and do something.....

Kyzoor
Old 06-30-2010, 09:30 AM
PetFinder Buddy

tlllastar is on a distinguished road

I agree that it must be made known to public that they must pay for animals cruelty offense. even if it's just a one week jail, which civilize citizen would wanna risk a jail record, even if it's just one week, for an animal cruelty offense? so not worth it, right?

and it makes no sense when the gov made this law that anyone who owns a dog/cat can be fine up to rm2k or jailed up to 1 year (in pj area) yet there's no law to penalize animal cruelty one word i'd like to say about this. CELAKA!

=P
Old 06-30-2010, 09:46 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlllastar View Post
I agree that it must be made known to public that they must pay for animals cruelty offense. even if it's just a one week jail, which civilize citizen would wanna risk a jail record, even if it's just one week, for an animal cruelty offense? so not worth it, right?

and it makes no sense when the gov made this law that anyone who owns a dog/cat can be fine up to rm2k or jailed up to 1 year (in pj area) yet there's no law to penalize animal cruelty one word i'd like to say about this. CELAKA!

=P
Hi tlllastar,
anyway for ur info... we are now in the years of 2010 n the act is made in the 1953, example here is no more rm100 fine for the unresponssible owner n a week jail...... the minimum now is rm2.5k n 2 months jail for anyone who is unresponssible to care about animal society or any harrasment to animal....., that is MINIMUM fine n jail if only u get ur own lawyer to fight..... will u? please be matured thinking n dont simply to judge a law, but like andyliau is just keep talking without helping.... are u going to do the same.... the SPCA officer try to help n suggest Andyliau to be the witness....... but may i know wat is the answer from him? Im here to let u know the thruth about law n what we can and we cant do to solve it, not just barking here n theres no ending for this problem if u never make any move n keep yelling... please be a bit matured n think in a positive way.....

Kyzoor
Old 06-30-2010, 10:30 AM
PetFinder Buddy

errr... maybe you don't really get what I mean. the rm2k fine and jail up to 1 yr, is for tenants of condo and apartments that owns pets. this is a law in pj area. (the notice is put up big big on the notice board at my condo,k) that's a penalty for owning pet in a condo (other place i dunno, but apparently that's how it is in pj) this is often put to practice, while the law to protect animals, while existing, is not often carried out. what i'm not satisfied is why government can so eagerly fine ppl who just want a pet, but requires super long procedures to fine ppl who are cruel to animals?

and the one week jail, i'm just making a comparison. the jail can be 1-2yrs, or just 1 week. yet not much ppl will want to risk a one week jail for animal harassing. so if these ppl are all chucked in jail for a week, news spread, and ppl will act think twice about the act before committing it.

the first and second paragraph is not connected, opinions made on separate matters.

so which part is immature and which part shows that i'm thinking negatively? and when did i judge the law? i'm just questioning why is that while both law exist, why is one carried out and the other not? reluctantly even if it is.

oh, and i never once touch on irresponsible owners... how did that come up in the 1st place?

anyway, thanks
Old 06-30-2010, 10:34 AM
PetFinder Buddy

btw, why do you relate me to andyliao??????
Old 06-30-2010, 11:09 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlllastar View Post
btw, why do you relate me to andyliao??????

tlllstar,

Anyway thanks for ur reply.... im not relate you with anndyliau but do not react the same way with Andyliau..... i do study this case from last nite after i get an email from our admin..... to let u know i will get this case if any of complainer here willing to pay the fees for lawyer n try to give me the prove..... For the fine n jail that i have mention because i did sue my neighbour last September 2009 for throw the pregnant cat from the fourth floor at my flat.... i do ask my housemate to lodge a report n bring 2 of witnesses n all the evidence from the vet to the court.... n the minimum charge for her on that time is RM2.5k fine n 3 months jails.......... and im myself who bring her to the civil court n i am the lawyer for that case........ n my housemate and 2 of my neighbours also the witness. What i need on that time is only..... 3 witness, approval from the vet ( this is wat i call black n white ) n a lawyer ( dis is wat i mean.... dont talk much if u really love the animal get a lawyer to fight for the case in the court and not to bark n yelling here)..... hope its clear for anyone here.... im just doing my job and never intend to offer to be a lawyer or to argue any of the issue but i just try to make it clearly about LAWS...... thank you.

Kyzoor
Old 06-30-2010, 11:26 AM
PetFinder Buddy

That's really interesting. why don't you write down your experience in details, including estimated time and money needed, all the necessities needed for a case like this, like what witness and what proof so on.(i'm not sure if these things are confidential, but if it isn't then ok to be in the open?) i believe if more animal lovers see examples like this, they'll have more confident in suing the offenders. coz what most ppl have in mind about court case, is endless trouble with little chance of success. it's good to have an example on what ppl should do and what they can expect if they decide to go on this war.

if you're too busy, you can give me all the details in point forms or scrap forms, i write them down nicely for you, in a new thread. both english and bm version oh and chinese version too, but that will take time
Old 06-30-2010, 11:32 AM
PetFinder Buddy

btw, she really gets 3 months jail??
Old 06-30-2010, 01:09 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Cylos Siang - Harassment & Abuse of PetFinder.my

Andy Liau,

I know you are very angry with this guy but please refrain your self from using foul language. We do not want our youngsters start cursing in this forum because we as the elderly did that,do we??

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyliau View Post

Old 06-30-2010, 01:22 PM
Animal Lover

Angelsoo is on a distinguished road

Yeah Kyzoor,

pls list down as Tlllastar suggest. We as pet owner will like to be educate and learn more bout animal law here in our country. You sound like a pro bout animal law and protection and you give me an impression that you are very experience in this. Pls share whatever you know. Will appreciate.

I'm curious bout this case and the procedure to sue the breeder and the outcome.

Interesting!

P/s: Dun forget to mention the cost that involve.

Thaaaannk You!
Old 06-30-2010, 01:53 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Cylos Siang - Harassment & Abuse of PetFinder.my

Wan,what u can do is to translate the legal jargon to layman term for people like us to understand it better.

Also, I would like to ask if you can help us to chk if in Malaysia they have law that prohibit resident from keeping pets i.e cats/dogs in condo/apartment?? I've been thinking abt this for quite some time. You see,normally management will come up with sets of rules that include no pets in condo/apartment but does this law included in our system?? Or is it law that simply use by them and due to our own ignorance towards law in Malaysia,we follow blindly and quietly keep our pets and pray no one will found out and complaint to the management.

If is not in our law system, if we still keep our pets and the management will come after us and ask us to remove our pets. Now, the million ringgit question is, can we ignore the warning because we know there's no such law in Malaysia prohibit us to keep pets??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyzoor View Post
tlllstar,

Anyway thanks for ur reply.... im not relate you with anndyliau but do not react the same way with Andyliau..... i do study this case from last nite after i get an email from our admin..... to let u know i will get this case if any of complainer here willing to pay the fees for lawyer n try to give me the prove..... For the fine n jail that i have mention because i did sue my neighbour last September 2009 for throw the pregnant cat from the fourth floor at my flat.... i do ask my housemate to lodge a report n bring 2 of witnesses n all the evidence from the vet to the court.... n the minimum charge for her on that time is RM2.5k fine n 3 months jails.......... and im myself who bring her to the civil court n i am the lawyer for that case........ n my housemate and 2 of my neighbours also the witness. What i need on that time is only..... 3 witness, approval from the vet ( this is wat i call black n white ) n a lawyer ( dis is wat i mean.... dont talk much if u really love the animal get a lawyer to fight for the case in the court and not to bark n yelling here)..... hope its clear for anyone here.... im just doing my job and never intend to offer to be a lawyer or to argue any of the issue but i just try to make it clearly about LAWS...... thank you.

Kyzoor
Old 06-30-2010, 02:13 PM
PetFinder Buddy

yes kyzoor,

I'm sorry but not all of us are really familiar with laws. will really appreciate it if you can help to clear the clouds for us.

I really agree with kak june's thoughts on keeping pets in condo. My sis told me that she looked up on it before she got her dog that time, and there was something on the condo can only discourage ppl from having pets, but can not do really do anything to stop ppl having them.

however, i saw in my condo recently that there's a notice saying no pets allowed, under pj council law. is it a new rule? or diff place diff rule?

or maybe you can at least direct us a link somewhere we can read on these information? example from your experience will really help loads thought. Thank you very much =D
Old 06-30-2010, 02:52 PM
PetFinder Guru

hi to all.....,

tllstar n kak june...... and also to all...... pls call me for the law inquiry..... im doing this because of our Mr Andy Koh n try help as much as i can..... i seldom to be in front of my lappy..... feel free to call me at 0165799601 from 12pm till 6pm..........thank you.... kak june mana no phone kak june.... lama dah berdating kat PF nie tapi tak call sms pun......

kyzoor
Old 06-30-2010, 03:12 PM
PetFinder Guru

pls take ur time to read this n let me know which act is commit with your incident...... and please as i say get the lawyer means to pay the service and consultant from personal lawyer, and im really sure if you take a Government or society lawyer then you have to wait for a few months then you will get serve by them..... im just giving a free info here.... means to open the way and the results is in your hands......... anyway do u get any FREE consultant and service from the lawyer outside there? My info is to help because im a PetFinder member but not a PetFinder Lawyer and i have to strict also with my principe ...... i do guide some of my friends here and out there and willing to help as much as i can......

http://www.agc.gov.my/agc/Akta/Vol.%2013/Act%20647.pdf

Kyzoor