Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #101  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:17 PM
abgraldo abgraldo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,931
Rep Power: 0
abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicjelly View Post
Pak Cu,

Of course you know if Imadi aka Ismail is a certified vet or not. You're good friends with him. And don't cover up for someone and risk another poor animal's life! You know he's not a vet by practice, and yet you sent your customer's cat there for spaying, that's not ethical at all! Why can't you just tell your customer that your vet is not ready for surgeries and turn your customer away? It's a much more ethical practice if you ask me rather then putting the cat through trauma!

And NO IMADI IS NOT A CERTIFIED VET!

He decided to terminate his vet to cut cost and is doing everything himself!

And by the way how can he NOT be a BYB when he has about 100 cats all in little tiny cages for BREEDING and most of them are left there to breed despite not looking too good with fungas and flu? That's not just a BYB, that's a HARDCORE BYB!
Dear Atomic,
How do you come to conclusion that I know everything about Imadi? Good friends yes, but do good friends tell you all? If I know Imadi Pet is not a vet, you think I dare to risk all of my cats lives (not less than 10) and other customers cats?
Sorry, but I'm afraid to say, that this thread is more of racist attack than to find the real truth.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:27 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

pakcu, with all due respect to you, I'm afraid I have to disagree with what you said. I don't see any racist attack here. I didn't see Atomic mention any race here. And why should race come into this isssue???

It's about GARLIC, pakcu!!!

Please stay focused on the topic. Don't bring race into this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Dear Atomic,
How do you come to conclusion that I know everything about Imadi? Good friends yes, but do good friends tell you all? If I know Imadi Pet is not a vet, you think I dare to risk all of my cats lives (not less than 10) and other customers cats?
Sorry, but I'm afraid to say, that this thread is more of racist attack than to find the real truth.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:57 PM
atomicjelly atomicjelly is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0
atomicjelly is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Not all certified vets are skilled surgeons

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Friends, I wish to share with you that not all certified vets are skilled surgeons. There are some certified vets that leave a messy 6-inch incision for a non-pregnant spay while a skilled surgeon can produce a less than 1-inch and hardly noticeable piece of handiwork and your cat is up and around and healing very fast.
Agreed on this. So just imagine what kind of mess would a tom, dick or harry (or in this case Imadi) would make when he cuts up a cat?

I say we report this guy to the authorities! But I'm pretty sure by now Pak Cu has informed him about this and he would try to cover up his act!
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:20 PM
atomicjelly atomicjelly is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0
atomicjelly is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
pakcu, with all due respect to you, I'm afraid I have to disagree with what you said. I don't see any racist attack here. I didn't see Atomic mention any race here. And why should race come into this isssue???

It's about GARLIC, pakcu!!!

Please stay focused on the topic. Don't bring race into this.
Exactly Blackie. That is why I asked him to define what the racist thing is all about. All I mentioned about is how unethical this whole situation is.

Clearly Pak Cu, couldn't answer honestly, that is why he is trying to divert attention elsewhere.

Kalau Pak Cu kurang faham, saya boleh tolong terjemahkan dalam Bahasa Malaysia.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:26 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

pakcu, if you do not know whether Imadi is a vet or not, why did you sub-contract the spaying/neutering of your customers' cats to him??

and this service is advertised in your pet shop thread, before you engaged a vet....

04-24-2009, 01:18 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,512
Rep Power: 0

Re: Pakcu usual pet shop
PENGUMUMAN

PENANGGUHAN TARIKH OPERASI KLINIK
Disebabkan beberapa perkara yang tidak dapat di elakkan, klinik di Pakcu Usual Pet Shop akan mula beroperasi pada 1hb Mei, 2009. Untuk permulaan, klinik akan hanya beroperasi pada hari Isnin, Rabu, Jumaat, Sabtu dan Ahad.
Sebagai penghargaan dan tanda terimakasih kepada semua, semua rawatan perubatan dari 1hb Mei - 31hb Mei, akan ditawarkan pada Harga Promosi.

PM atau sms/call Pakcu untuk membuat temujanji atau untuk mendapatkan senarai harga rawatan.

Sekian. Terimakasih.
__________________

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....postcount=1185 from page http://forums.petfinder.my/showthrea...t=1349&page=60


And another one from your pakcu usual pet shop thread.....

11-14-2008, 09:59 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,512
Rep Power: 0

Pakcu usual pet shop
Salam Sejahtera Kawan-Kawan,
Kalau tiada aral melintang, InsyAllah, Januari atau selewat-lewatnya Februari tahun depan, Pakcu akan membuka sebuah Kedai Haiwan Peliharaan dan Klinik. Tempat sudah dikenal pasti, tapi untuk sementara waktu biarlah Pakcu rahsiakan dulu, bila dah nak operate nanti Pakcu beritahu k. Yang pastinya bukan di Pahang ler.
Sebenarnya, idea nak bukak kedai ni dah lama, cumanya masa tak mengizinkan dan modalnya pun tak berapa ada. Tapi sekarang, walau pun tidak juga ada modal sangat, tapi keadaan dan perasaan Pakcu terlampau memerlukan sesuatu yang boleh buat Pakcu senang hati, puas dan lega, untuk berbakti kepada haiwan kesayangan Pakcu.
Modes operandi kedai Pakcu :-
1. Jual Beli Haiwan Peliharaan (Cats will be the main stocks)
2. Pet food, accesories and toys
3. Clinics - simple2 surgery and treatment to all animals
- medicines/vitamins
4. Boarding services
Later stage :
4. Will act as a rescue cum adoption centre - perhaps like Alicia's shop
5. Grooming services
6. Belum terfikir lagi - bole bagi cadangan..hehe.
So, with all your moral supports, Pakcu hope this venture will be succesful and benefiting not only me, but you all as my dear friends, our pets and all pets as a whole. Wish me luck k. Thanks..

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....57&postcount=1

And another one......

05-11-2009, 02:14 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,512
Rep Power: 0

Clinic at pakcu usual pet shop
Dear All,

I'm happy to inform that clinic at Pakcu Usual Pet Shop, will be operating everyday, starting tommorrow 12th May 2009. Operating hours will be from 10.30 am - 07.30 pm.

Clinic services will be all the basic treatment such as :-

1. Medical Consultations
2. Vaccinations
3. Injections of multivitamins
4. Treatment of superficial wounds / bites / cuts
5. Treatment of e.n.t / skin diseases / infections / gums infections
6. Treatment of fever / flu / diarhea / poor appetite / urinary problems
7. Medical grooming
8. Surgery of spay (female) and neuter (male)
9. Delivery assistant (bersalin/beranak ler...hehe)
10. Other basic treatment....

Thanking all for the support and we will be forever strive to improve and increase our value added services consistently.
Thank you very much....
__________________


extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showthrea...t=1349&page=63

You provided spaying/neutering services when you don't have a vet. How did you provide those services??

Please stay focused -- we are talking about animal rights here, not race. Don't avoid the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Dear Atomic,
How do you come to conclusion that I know everything about Imadi? Good friends yes, but do good friends tell you all? If I know Imadi Pet is not a vet, you think I dare to risk all of my cats lives (not less than 10) and other customers cats?
Sorry, but I'm afraid to say, that this thread is more of racist attack than to find the real truth.

Last edited by blackie007; 06-09-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 06-09-2009, 02:33 PM
azris azris is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 94
Rep Power: 12
azris is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

thanks for sharing the photo...the cat must really be in pain.... it's totally different from the one i saw on my cat...the suture was only about one inch and healed very fast..... lucky for me as my vet in shah alam did a very good job...


Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Since everyone have lazy habit click the blog was link, I copy the picture show you how the sutures condition. I don't want to seem rude, I can said Oh my god! that I had to keep watch it few time, I beliave this cat really in pain.

Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 06-09-2009, 04:08 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

I am sure it was in pain. although that is not my cat, tears rolled down my cheeks when i saw the picture. I saw the kitten's pictures when it was newly born, eyes not opened, so basically, I saw Garlic grow up through her photos.

And I can't imagine if I felt so sad and horrified at the photo, how the cat's owner must have felt.

that was why i was so disturbed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azris View Post
thanks for sharing the photo...the cat must really be in pain.... it's totally different from the one i saw on my cat...the suture was only about one inch and healed very fast..... lucky for me as my vet in shah alam did a very good job...

Last edited by blackie007; 06-09-2009 at 04:15 PM. Reason: grammar correction
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 06-09-2009, 04:30 PM
FurKids's Avatar
FurKids FurKids is offline
Pets Are NOT Disposable
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,041
Rep Power: 14
FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Spay/neuter incision wound

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Since everyone have lazy habit click the blog was link, I copy the picture show you how the sutures condition. I don't want to seem rude, I can said Oh my god! that I had to keep watch it few time, I beliave this cat really in pain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azris View Post
thanks for sharing the photo...the cat must really be in pain.... it's totally different from the one i saw on my cat...the suture was only about one inch and healed very fast..... lucky for me as my vet in shah alam did a very good job...
Yes, Azris, you are right!

You people call this a vet's handiwork? OMG! In my spay/neuter experience where my cats and the strays were done by a competent vet surgeon, when I got home and inspected the wound, it was so finely done and neat that I really had to search to find where the incision was. It was a very faint pink hairline not more than 1 inch and even the stitches were hardly noticeable.
__________________
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 06-09-2009, 04:35 PM
noor22710's Avatar
noor22710 noor22710 is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sri Kembangan
Posts: 317
Rep Power: 11
noor22710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to noor22710
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Since everyone have lazy habit click the blog was link, I copy the picture show you how the sutures condition. I don't want to seem rude, I can said Oh my god! that I had to keep watch it few time, I beliave this cat really in pain.

OMG...this is really unacceptable ...I have spay/ neuter my cats before at gov clinic at my kampung, and it does not look like this...I even did not realize that my cats has been spay/neuter as they do it really fine...and the cost is really cheap at that time (around year 2000-2005)...RM35 for male and RM55 for female..
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 06-09-2009, 04:56 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

The cat unable to tell us how the pain was, but watch from cat face might know how the feel. you all have cat , might feel how this cat owner heart broke to see own loving cat hurt so bad.
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 06-09-2009, 05:11 PM
Felix The Cat's Avatar
Felix The Cat Felix The Cat is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,339
Rep Power: 15
Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
The cat unable to tell us how the pain was, but watch from cat face might know how the feel. you all have cat , might feel how this cat owner heart broke to see own loving cat hurt so bad.
My heart goes out to her. I am speechless
__________________

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 06-09-2009, 06:26 PM
noor22710's Avatar
noor22710 noor22710 is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sri Kembangan
Posts: 317
Rep Power: 11
noor22710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to noor22710
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
My heart goes out to her. I am speechless
me too...
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 06-09-2009, 07:35 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Hope my humble opinion answers this question, as sub-contract the spaying/neutering introduced at forum here with lower price. To the end, any happen was no sub-contract problem, it was vet problem. This is no resposible and professional way handle by someone. Hope everyone take a lession learn from this.




Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
pakcu, if you do not know whether Imadi is a vet or not, why did you sub-contract the spaying/neutering of your customers' cats to him??

and this service is advertised in your pet shop thread, before you engaged a vet....

04-24-2009, 01:18 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,512
Rep Power: 0

Re: Pakcu usual pet shop
PENGUMUMAN

PENANGGUHAN TARIKH OPERASI KLINIK
Disebabkan beberapa perkara yang tidak dapat di elakkan, klinik di Pakcu Usual Pet Shop akan mula beroperasi pada 1hb Mei, 2009. Untuk permulaan, klinik akan hanya beroperasi pada hari Isnin, Rabu, Jumaat, Sabtu dan Ahad.
Sebagai penghargaan dan tanda terimakasih kepada semua, semua rawatan perubatan dari 1hb Mei - 31hb Mei, akan ditawarkan pada Harga Promosi.

PM atau sms/call Pakcu untuk membuat temujanji atau untuk mendapatkan senarai harga rawatan.

Sekian. Terimakasih.
__________________

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....postcount=1185 from page http://forums.petfinder.my/showthrea...t=1349&page=60


And another one from your pakcu usual pet shop thread.....

11-14-2008, 09:59 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,512
Rep Power: 0

Pakcu usual pet shop
Salam Sejahtera Kawan-Kawan,
Kalau tiada aral melintang, InsyAllah, Januari atau selewat-lewatnya Februari tahun depan, Pakcu akan membuka sebuah Kedai Haiwan Peliharaan dan Klinik. Tempat sudah dikenal pasti, tapi untuk sementara waktu biarlah Pakcu rahsiakan dulu, bila dah nak operate nanti Pakcu beritahu k. Yang pastinya bukan di Pahang ler.
Sebenarnya, idea nak bukak kedai ni dah lama, cumanya masa tak mengizinkan dan modalnya pun tak berapa ada. Tapi sekarang, walau pun tidak juga ada modal sangat, tapi keadaan dan perasaan Pakcu terlampau memerlukan sesuatu yang boleh buat Pakcu senang hati, puas dan lega, untuk berbakti kepada haiwan kesayangan Pakcu.
Modes operandi kedai Pakcu :-
1. Jual Beli Haiwan Peliharaan (Cats will be the main stocks)
2. Pet food, accesories and toys
3. Clinics - simple2 surgery and treatment to all animals
- medicines/vitamins
4. Boarding services
Later stage :
4. Will act as a rescue cum adoption centre - perhaps like Alicia's shop
5. Grooming services
6. Belum terfikir lagi - bole bagi cadangan..hehe.
So, with all your moral supports, Pakcu hope this venture will be succesful and benefiting not only me, but you all as my dear friends, our pets and all pets as a whole. Wish me luck k. Thanks..

extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....57&postcount=1

And another one......

05-11-2009, 02:14 PM

abgraldo
Pakcu

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,512
Rep Power: 0

Clinic at pakcu usual pet shop
Dear All,

I'm happy to inform that clinic at Pakcu Usual Pet Shop, will be operating everyday, starting tommorrow 12th May 2009. Operating hours will be from 10.30 am - 07.30 pm.

Clinic services will be all the basic treatment such as :-

1. Medical Consultations
2. Vaccinations
3. Injections of multivitamins
4. Treatment of superficial wounds / bites / cuts
5. Treatment of e.n.t / skin diseases / infections / gums infections
6. Treatment of fever / flu / diarhea / poor appetite / urinary problems
7. Medical grooming
8. Surgery of spay (female) and neuter (male)
9. Delivery assistant (bersalin/beranak ler...hehe)
10. Other basic treatment....

Thanking all for the support and we will be forever strive to improve and increase our value added services consistently.
Thank you very much....
__________________


extracted from http://forums.petfinder.my/showthrea...t=1349&page=63

You provided spaying/neutering services when you don't have a vet. How did you provide those services??

Please stay focused -- we are talking about animal rights here, not race. Don't avoid the issue.
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 06-09-2009, 08:08 PM
dog is my buddy's Avatar
dog is my buddy dog is my buddy is offline
PetFinder Moderator
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Penang
Posts: 2,359
Rep Power: 14
dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Everyone to continue Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop, let me explain more about it.

What exactly is a "backyard breeder"?
Someone who breeds unregistered purebred animals and sells them as purebreds without papers, or some with paper too, and display at Pet shop, another word Backyard breeder sell to me, I sell to my pet shop customer. It is easy for a quick buck. This going drastically undercuts the price of registered purebred breeders.
The pet shop and Backyard breeder who does not care who buys their animals or for what purpose. They won't care after sell. Don't want to know your problem. Also does not offer a health guarantee, contract or even take the phone number of buyers.
Almost can see from pet shop place their animals for sale. This quality of this animals no thought or care to good companion animal husbandry and or care to genetic good health or defects.
__________________
Please review Petfinder Forum Rules , or if you are new, or have not yet read them, please get familiar with them. Thanks. Petfinder Forum rules

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 06-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Kulaifornia_Cattery's Avatar
Kulaifornia_Cattery Kulaifornia_Cattery is offline
Exotics Breeder
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KULAI, JOHOR
Posts: 205
Rep Power: 12
Kulaifornia_Cattery is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Kulaifornia_Cattery
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
pakcu, with all due respect to you, I'm afraid I have to disagree with what you said. I don't see any racist attack here. I didn't see Atomic mention any race here. And why should race come into this isssue???

It's about GARLIC, pakcu!!!

Please stay focused on the topic. Don't bring race into this.
Blackie, I totally agreed with you. This attack is definitely not a racist attack but an expose of unqualified person to handle spaying. I am extremely disturbed and sad by the photos of Garlic and therefore I urge all Petfinder forumers to stop buying from such pretentious petshop who only aims to make as much profit as possible.
__________________

KULAIFORNIA EXOTICS
Where Cats Are Loved
www.kulaiforniacats.webs.com
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 06-09-2009, 10:11 PM
farahnm farahnm is offline
Cayang Kucing
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Putrajaya
Posts: 273
Rep Power: 11
farahnm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farahnm
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulaifornia_Cattery View Post
Blackie, I totally agreed with you. This attack is definitely not a racist attack but an expose of unqualified person to handle spaying. I am extremely disturbed and sad by the photos of Garlic and therefore I urge all Petfinder forumers to stop buying from such pretentious petshop who only aims to make as much profit as possible.
Hi friends,

I supposed to be silent reader, but with this issue, I cudnt keep myself silent at all.
I agreed with Kulaifornia that nothing about the racism here. We are all disturbed on Garlic picture and hate people who so greed to make money from cats. If that person was not you, but Ah Chong, or Raju or Micheal, or even Salim, that person also will be reported here.
I am supporting this Stop Puppy and Kitten Backyard Breeder Campaign 100%.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 06-10-2009, 01:09 AM
pandorabox78 pandorabox78 is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 59
Rep Power: 0
pandorabox78 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

surgery cannot and should not be performed by a non-vet.... it's illegal and against the law.... report to the veterinary counsel at once if you encounter such experiences

just my 2 cents
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 06-10-2009, 02:14 AM
firdaruddin's Avatar
firdaruddin firdaruddin is offline
Meow's Pets
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bangi, Selangor
Posts: 573
Rep Power: 12
firdaruddin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to firdaruddin
Default Re: Not all certified vets are skilled surgeons

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomicjelly View Post
Agreed on this. So just imagine what kind of mess would a tom, dick or harry (or in this case Imadi) would make when he cuts up a cat?

I say we report this guy to the authorities! But I'm pretty sure by now Pak Cu has informed him about this and he would try to cover up his act!
yang ni bukan racist..but more like PA..since you don't have any prove but still cuba membuat andaian sendiri.tak perlu perli orang lain,okay?

(kalau tak faham apa itu PA, you are welcome to Cari.)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 06-10-2009, 02:19 AM
firdaruddin's Avatar
firdaruddin firdaruddin is offline
Meow's Pets
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Bangi, Selangor
Posts: 573
Rep Power: 12
firdaruddin is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to firdaruddin
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Everyone to continue Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop, let me explain more about it.

What exactly is a "backyard breeder"?
Someone who breeds unregistered purebred animals and sells them as purebreds without papers, or some with paper too, and display at Pet shop, another word Backyard breeder sell to me, I sell to my pet shop customer. It is easy for a quick buck. This going drastically undercuts the price of registered purebred breeders.
The pet shop and Backyard breeder who does not care who buys their animals or for what purpose. They won't care after sell. Don't want to know your problem. Also does not offer a health guarantee, contract or even take the phone number of buyers.
Almost can see from pet shop place their animals for sale. This quality of this animals no thought or care to good companion animal husbandry and or care to genetic good health or defects.
Itu adalah definasi untuk "Backyard Breeder". They do sell those cats with different price and without certificates. Kalau dengan certificate n proven cert for their parent, adakah itu masih kamu kategorikan sebagai backyard breeder?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 06-10-2009, 10:15 AM
atomicjelly atomicjelly is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0
atomicjelly is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Not all certified vets are skilled surgeons

Quote:
Originally Posted by firdaruddin View Post
yang ni bukan racist..but more like PA..since you don't have any prove but still cuba membuat andaian sendiri.tak perlu perli orang lain,okay?

(kalau tak faham apa itu PA, you are welcome to Cari.)
No proof? I tell you what, why don't you go and ask Imadi for a copy of his vet registration and then talk.

I am saying this cause I know that it's true. Don't ask me how I know but I am very well aware of Imadi's practices and yes Pak Cu knows it very well too.

I see you have a need to protect him as you're a regular at his place and I don't blame you for that. But when you're wrong, you're wrong. Trying to put the blame on other people doesn't make it right. Especially when you know the other person is not even capable of surgery and doing that for a little bit of extra profit is definitely not ethical!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
International Trade in Endangered Species Bill 2007 AndyKoh Animal Protection Laws & Rights 6 07-29-2009 08:17 AM
Do something and Stop complaining ChewChew1987 Coffee Room 10 11-28-2008 08:28 PM
Good news on breeder celect ashleywong Pet Products 9 10-31-2008 04:31 PM
Breeder Celect - Litter Material (Recycled paper Pellet) ashleywong Pet Products 1 10-08-2008 06:17 PM
Tips to Avoid Ur Backyard Papaya Drop.... Penghulu Jokes & Funny Pictures 15 08-27-2008 06:22 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.