Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Announcements, Notices and Contests

Announcements, Notices and Contests General announcements, latest developments at PetFinder.my and contests with cool prizes!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 06-24-2009, 08:07 AM
FurKids's Avatar
FurKids FurKids is offline
Pets Are NOT Disposable
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,041
Rep Power: 14
FurKids is on a distinguished road
Talking Mr. Bollywood ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Why am I being branded Mr. Bollywood huh?

No thanks to Andy, I am sure..

Oh, it was a blast meeting all the cool ppl there at the photoshoot! And thanks to Andy and his new 'toy' we now have some great photos to show for.. I am sure when we are all old and senile, we'll smile at these shots..
BECUZZZZZZZ .... Ezer, becuz you have the looks and your chest is also washboard sexy and hairy enough ... serious, Ezer! Go ask the girls .....

Hey, what's wrong with the title, man? Why, those guys earn BIG BUCKS lerrrrrr ... don't you weanna be rich and retire to do stuff you really enjoy in life rather than having to do things that sucks just to earn a living? I wouldn't mind trading places with you anytime, dude ..... but I am not tanned enuf, just like Andy ... so we're just gonna sit on the sidelines green with envy ...

I actually have a friend that can make tons of money doing things he finds boring and unchallenging but that which he likes and enjoys doing doesn't pay much ... hehehehheheeeee!!!!
__________________
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-24-2009, 08:21 AM
FurKids's Avatar
FurKids FurKids is offline
Pets Are NOT Disposable
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,041
Rep Power: 14
FurKids is on a distinguished road
Talking Props for models wannabes ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
I wish can unclothed for take photo for support Petfinder.my " Please dont abandon animal: the important part can cover by my miniature schnauzer body. But my body no that's good, I think Ezer you are the most suitable person to do, I load you my rusty black miniature schnauzer. If you interest!

hahah, vivienlpl , do you have interested? i interduced my model to you

beside is rusty classmate, Duchess
Wah, DIMB, most of the time your messages are a little tricky to decipher but man, this knock-out one you manage to get across so loud and clear ...

Yes, Rusty is for dark haired models and Duchess is for blondes ... hair color must match maaaar .....
__________________
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-24-2009, 11:24 AM
vivienlpl's Avatar
vivienlpl vivienlpl is offline
Vivien Wuz Ere
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Earth - where every human beings have to live together with animals
Posts: 921
Rep Power: 12
vivienlpl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petster Billboard Photoshoot Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
hahah, vivienlpl , do you have interested? i interduced my model to you
wow duches..... cool....i want that!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-24-2009, 11:55 AM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Mr. Bollywood ...

aye,aye,our Superman is hensem boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
BECUZZZZZZZ .... Ezer, becuz you have the looks and your chest is also washboard sexy and hairy enough ... serious, Ezer! Go ask the girls .....

Hey, what's wrong with the title, man? Why, those guys earn BIG BUCKS lerrrrrr ... don't you weanna be rich and retire to do stuff you really enjoy in life rather than having to do things that sucks just to earn a living? I wouldn't mind trading places with you anytime, dude ..... but I am not tanned enuf, just like Andy ... so we're just gonna sit on the sidelines green with envy ...

I actually have a friend that can make tons of money doing things he finds boring and unchallenging but that which he likes and enjoys doing doesn't pay much ... hehehehheheeeee!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 06-24-2009, 12:59 PM
cookie's Avatar
cookie cookie is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 257
Rep Power: 12
cookie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mr. Bollywood ...

Oh dear! FurKids, how come I can't see it. Perhaps I have got to change my reading glasses. So sorry Ezer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
BECUZZZZZZZ .... Ezer, becuz you have the looks and your chest is also washboard sexy and hairy enough ... serious, Ezer! Go ask the girls .....!
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 06-24-2009, 01:03 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default Mr. Bollywood ...

aiyoh!! Cookie,Ezer is the most eligible bachelor in PF ler.how come u don't know go,go now change your glasses.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Oh dear! FurKids, how come I can't see it. Perhaps I have got to change my reading glasses. So sorry Ezer.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 06-24-2009, 03:22 PM
FurKids's Avatar
FurKids FurKids is offline
Pets Are NOT Disposable
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,041
Rep Power: 14
FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mr. Bollywood ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Oh dear! FurKids, how come I can't see it. Perhaps I have got to change my reading glasses. So sorry Ezer.
Reading glasses, aaarrrr? Waaaaah, Cookie ... so up close and personal wan ahh???? Nanti Ezer geli laaaarr ........

... aaarrr very de danger wan, Cookie ... before we know it nanti you will be asking for magnifying glass lak ... wakakakakakaaaaa!!!!
__________________
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 06-24-2009, 03:32 PM
AndyKoh's Avatar
AndyKoh AndyKoh is offline
Founder, PetFinder.my
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Posts: 1,347
Rep Power: 10
AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: Mr. Bollywood ...

Haha... just in case you guys haven't watched this extremely violent kungfu video of our up-and-coming Bollywood star:

http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=2460

p/s: No animals were harmed during this video shoot, only the poor cameraman and post-production engineer Andy Koh who had to undergo severe trauma therapy after repeatedly witnessing such gore and violence.

Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 06-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Ezer's Avatar
Ezer Ezer is offline
CEO, EzerNET
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 796
Rep Power: 10
Ezer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Petster Billboard Photoshoot Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
BECUZZZZZZZ .... Ezer, becuz you have the looks and your chest is also washboard sexy and hairy enough ... serious, Ezer! Go ask the girls .....
Girls? Where? Where??

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
aye,aye,our Superman is hensem boy
Of course lah June.. else how can layak jaki superman??

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Oh dear! FurKids, how come I can't see it. Perhaps I have got to change my reading glasses. So sorry Ezer.
Oh cookie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
aiyoh!! Cookie,Ezer is the most eligible bachelor in PF ler.how come u don't know go,go now change your glasses.
Cookie needs contact lenses...
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 06-25-2009, 10:15 AM
cookie's Avatar
cookie cookie is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 257
Rep Power: 12
cookie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petster Billboard Photoshoot Gallery

Hahaha FurKids, your time will come. Before you know it, you find why are the prints so small nowadays. And you keep reading at arms' length.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Reading glasses, aaarrrr? Waaaaah, Cookie ... so up close and personal wan ahh???? Nanti Ezer geli laaaarr ........
... aaarrr very de danger wan, Cookie ... before we know it nanti you will be asking for magnifying glass lak ... wakakakakakaaaaa!!!!
Thanks for the suggestion, Ezer sweetheart. If I wear contact lenses, I would look so beautiful that all the young hunks will fall in love with me including FurKids. How? I'll carry on with my reading glasses and give all the young girls a chance. But whatever it is, you are still my cutesy Ezer - forever. *hugs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezer View Post
Cookie needs contact lenses...
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 06-25-2009, 10:36 AM
FurKids's Avatar
FurKids FurKids is offline
Pets Are NOT Disposable
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,041
Rep Power: 14
FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petster Billboard Photoshoot Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Hahaha FurKids, your time will come. Before you know it, you find why are the prints so small nowadays. And you keep reading at arms' length.
Hahahaaaa!! Yakah? Then I better start popping lots of Bilberry extract starting today ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Thanks for the suggestion, Ezer sweetheart. If I wear contact lenses, I would look so beautiful that all the young hunks will fall in love with me including FurKids. How? I'll carry on with my reading glasses and give all the young girls a chance. But whatever it is, you are still my cutesy Ezer - forever. *hugs*
Helloooooooo .... you rang, darlinkkkk??? What you doing this Saturday evening, dear .............. free or not? .................
__________________
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 06-25-2009, 11:09 AM
cookie's Avatar
cookie cookie is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 257
Rep Power: 12
cookie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Petster Billboard Photoshoot Gallery

Yes, please do my dear. Prevention is best. Remember not to overdose.

I am under house quarantine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Hahahaaaa!! Yakah? Then I better start popping lots of Bilberry extract starting today ... Helloooooooo .... you rang, darlinkkkk??? What you doing this Saturday evening, dear .............. free or not? .................
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Felis Wonder Gallery Coony Cat TV and Photos 739 12-28-2011 08:41 PM
SPCA Penang 2010 Photoshoot nivek Coffee Room 15 05-11-2009 07:17 PM
Catizzadi Photo Gallery Catizzadi Cat TV and Photos 42 12-31-2008 11:11 AM
PETSTER Magazine cikunit General Discussion 16 12-26-2008 07:59 PM
PetFinder.my featured on Petster Magazine AndyKoh Announcements, Notices and Contests 5 08-07-2008 05:39 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 01:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.