Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-10-2009, 10:20 PM
Buffy's Avatar
Buffy Buffy is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 43
Rep Power: 0
Buffy is on a distinguished road
Default 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

_

我们的 PF Forum 變了样, 真的變了样, 很可悲,變了吵架的场所,捣蛋的场所, 唉!!!!

_
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-11-2009, 12:18 AM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Buffy,can you translate that in English?? I am curious abt what you write. Some chinese here also cannot read and write chinese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
_

我们的 PF Forum 變了样, 真的變了样, 很可悲,變了吵架的场所,捣蛋的场所, 唉!!!!

_
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-11-2009, 10:22 AM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Yeah, I'm one chinese that can't read or write Chinese....

So I used Yahoo Babel Fish http://babelfish.yahoo.com to translate, and this is what I got.....

Our PF Forum changed, really changed, was pitiful, has changed very much the place which quarrelled, made trouble place, oh.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-11-2009, 10:30 AM
adamyala's Avatar
adamyala adamyala is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: damansara
Posts: 2,597
Rep Power: 14
adamyala is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

thanks for translation Charlene..
now I know I m not the only one crying for PEACE !!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-11-2009, 11:35 AM
farahnm farahnm is offline
Cayang Kucing
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Putrajaya
Posts: 273
Rep Power: 11
farahnm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to farahnm
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

lets sing the Heal The World song...
__________________
Bobo -- Yuke --- Seleme
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-11-2009, 02:33 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Hmmm!! I also feel that way therefore I malas nak posting dah.the situation deteriorated. from bad to worst some still keep on harping an old wound.sudah sudahlah tu. past is past.we learn from our mistake.take is as lesson and move on.bury all hatred and revenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Yeah, I'm one chinese that can't read or write Chinese....

So I used Yahoo Babel Fish http://babelfish.yahoo.com to translate, and this is what I got.....

Our PF Forum changed, really changed, was pitiful, has changed very much the place which quarrelled, made trouble place, oh.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-11-2009, 02:37 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

*standing up tall, back arched, chest out* I am Optimus Prime, and my message to the world (or, at least, Petfinderites) is......oops, I forgot, what is my message??? Aiyoh, that guy ah, Sam, he didn't resurrect me properly....
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-11-2009, 02:41 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

muahahahahah!!! apalah punya Optimus Prime ni.


Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
*standing up tall, back arched, chest out* I am Optimus Prime, and my message to the world (or, at least, Petfinderites) is......oops, I forgot, what is my message??? Aiyoh, that guy ah, Sam, he didn't resurrect me properly....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Buffy's Avatar
Buffy Buffy is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 43
Rep Power: 0
Buffy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Hmmm!! I also feel that way therefore I malas nak posting dah.the situation deteriorated. from bad to worst some still keep on harping an old wound.sudah sudahlah tu. past is past.we learn from our mistake.take is as lesson and move on.bury all hatred and revenge.
Plz make it a peacefull, meaningfull, informative forum here agian, a place that all pet luvers learn & share constructive opinions ..........

All pet luvers are friends.

Plz.... looking forward....
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-11-2009, 02:43 PM
blackie007's Avatar
blackie007 blackie007 is offline
Petfinder Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: KL
Posts: 3,418
Rep Power: 15
blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Optimus Prime yang di resurrected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
muahahahahah!!! apalah punya Optimus Prime ni.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-11-2009, 06:53 PM
Buffy's Avatar
Buffy Buffy is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 43
Rep Power: 0
Buffy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

老天!!! 这个 Forum 还没变正常 。。。。。。Andy, 这是你当初的目的吗??
_
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-12-2009, 03:04 PM
AndyKoh's Avatar
AndyKoh AndyKoh is offline
Founder, PetFinder.my
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Posts: 1,347
Rep Power: 10
AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Dear All,

We certainly have too many unnecessary arguments, and that is an unavoidable by-product of any community where opinions and characters differ.

If any of you come across members that are hostile, rude, or fire-starters that just love to raise old or sensitive issues, please PM me as soon as possible and I will look into the matter asap.

You guys all play very important roles in our PetFinder community, so let's work together to maintain its peace, destruct all the Decepticons and introduce more Megan Fox members to spice up our community.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 07-12-2009, 03:04 PM
AndyKoh's Avatar
AndyKoh AndyKoh is offline
Founder, PetFinder.my
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Posts: 1,347
Rep Power: 10
AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Dear All,

We certainly have too many unnecessary arguments, and that is an unavoidable by-product of any community, especially growing ones, where opinions and characters differ.

If any of you come across members that are hostile, rude, or fire-starters that just love to raise old or sensitive issues, please PM me as soon as possible and I will look into the matter asap. It is pretty difficult for me to monitor each conversation, so we would need to strongly rely on your cooperation and support to make this possible.

You guys all play very important roles in our PetFinder community, so let's work together to maintain its peace, destruct all the Decepticons and introduce more Megan Fox members to spice up our community.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-12-2009, 03:07 PM
abgraldo abgraldo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 1,931
Rep Power: 0
abgraldo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Quote:
Originally Posted by farahnm View Post
lets sing the Heal The World song...
Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Hmmm!! I also feel that way therefore I malas nak posting dah.the situation deteriorated. from bad to worst some still keep on harping an old wound.sudah sudahlah tu. past is past.we learn from our mistake.take is as lesson and move on.bury all hatred and revenge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
Plz make it a peacefull, meaningfull, informative forum here agian, a place that all pet luvers learn & share constructive opinions ..........

All pet luvers are friends.

Plz.... looking forward....
Yup.. agreed with the above. Everybody's here I believe is a pet lovers, but we are all bound to be different in how we chose to love our pets. The only one who knows is our mighty God, ourself and our pets. Attacking or commenting on others (who chose to be different from you) are not going to remedy things. Your opinion, your pets, your money is all your own, and it's your own to decide. If you disagreed with one, then PM her/him for an explanation and have a healthy debate/discussion. Whatever comes up of your PM debates and discussions, just keep it to your self. It shows that you are sincere in resolving your differences or getting an explanation. Airing your anger, defending your statement or attacking others in a public forum are not going to resolve any issues. Remember, we are all different and bound to have differences of opinion. So, please make our public forum a healthy/peaceful place to discuss and mingles.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-12-2009, 03:14 PM
AndyKoh's Avatar
AndyKoh AndyKoh is offline
Founder, PetFinder.my
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Posts: 1,347
Rep Power: 10
AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

PakCu,

Well said.. I'm sure we are all very understanding, and deep down our hearts we all share the same passion. We just need to learn to take things easier and accept the fact that everybody is unique and different, 1 in 6 BILLION... and nobody will agree entirely to what we say (maybe except our very obedient pet?) .


Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Your opinion, your pets, your money is all your own, and it's your own to decide. If you disagreed with one, then PM her/him for an explanation and have a healthy debate/discussion.

Airing your anger, defending your statement or attacking others in a public forum are not going to resolve any issues. Remember, we are all different and bound to have differences of opinion.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-12-2009, 04:17 PM
Deki's Avatar
Deki Deki is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: JB & Spore
Posts: 60
Rep Power: 11
Deki is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Yup.. agreed with the above. Everybody's here I believe is a pet lovers, but we are all bound to be different in how we chose to love our pets. The only one who knows is our mighty God, ourself and our pets. Attacking or commenting on others (who chose to be different from you) are not going to remedy things. Your opinion, your pets, your money is all your own, and it's your own to decide. If you disagreed with one, then PM her/him for an explanation and have a healthy debate/discussion. Whatever comes up of your PM debates and discussions, just keep it to your self. It shows that you are sincere in resolving your differences or getting an explanation. Airing your anger, defending your statement or attacking others in a public forum are not going to resolve any issues. Remember, we are all different and bound to have differences of opinion. So, please make our public forum a healthy/peaceful place to discuss and mingles.

Thx Andy, for closing the thread "You still want to buy pets from pet shelves", nvr knew it was a sensitive topic.........

Phew !!!! What a relief !!!!!


Agreed with abgraldo .

_
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 07-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Buffy's Avatar
Buffy Buffy is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 43
Rep Power: 0
Buffy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Dear All,

We certainly have too many unnecessary arguments, and that is an unavoidable by-product of any community, especially growing ones, where opinions and characters differ.

If any of you come across members that are hostile, rude, or fire-starters that just love to raise old or sensitive issues, please PM me as soon as possible and I will look into the matter asap. It is pretty difficult for me to monitor each conversation, so we would need to strongly rely on your cooperation and support to make this possible.

You guys all play very important roles in our PetFinder community, so let's work together to maintain its peace, destruct all the Decepticons and introduce more Megan Fox members to spice up our community.
Andy, 谢谢你

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Buffy's Avatar
Buffy Buffy is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 43
Rep Power: 0
Buffy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Quote:
Originally Posted by deki View Post
thx andy, for closing the thread "you still want to buy pets from pet shelves", nvr knew it was a sensitive topic.........

Phew !!!! What a relief !!!!!


agreed with abgraldo .

_
错不在你

天下太平了

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-12-2009, 05:49 PM
sillylupie's Avatar
sillylupie sillylupie is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
Posts: 1,019
Rep Power: 13
sillylupie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy View Post
Plz make it a peacefull, meaningfull, informative forum here agian, a place that all pet luvers learn & share constructive opinions ..........

All pet luvers are friends.

Plz.... looking forward....
I hope so too ...
Those who have nothing constructive to share about a thread should just leave it alone. :)



Quote:
Originally Posted by Deki View Post
Thx Andy, for closing the thread "You still want to buy pets from pet shelves", nvr knew it was a sensitive topic.........

Phew !!!! What a relief !!!!!


Agreed with abgraldo .

_
:) Already did try to warn you it will go haywired. :)



Quote:
Originally Posted by abgraldo View Post
Yup.. agreed with the above. Everybody's here I believe is a pet lovers, but we are all bound to be different in how we chose to love our pets. The only one who knows is our mighty God, ourself and our pets. Attacking or commenting on others (who chose to be different from you) are not going to remedy things. Your opinion, your pets, your money is all your own, and it's your own to decide. If you disagreed with one, then PM her/him for an explanation and have a healthy debate/discussion. Whatever comes up of your PM debates and discussions, just keep it to your self. It shows that you are sincere in resolving your differences or getting an explanation. Airing your anger, defending your statement or attacking others in a public forum are not going to resolve any issues. Remember, we are all different and bound to have differences of opinion. So, please make our public forum a healthy/peaceful place to discuss and mingles.
Yes, I agree only god knows and he will deal with those who sins or backstabs and etc..

However, I always believe in constructive open discussion. If you observe, it is only when a person (or two) comes in to a thread with intention to distrupt that it all go wrong.

I do not believe in PMs as I only see it as another back-stabber tool. Remember Mrs. Dolittle? I've seen the most ridiculous, derogatory PM written about her, to me, that's not very fair to her as she can't defend herself.
__________________
sillylupie
http://sillylupie.blogspot.com

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-12-2009, 06:27 PM
adamyala's Avatar
adamyala adamyala is offline
PetFinder Guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: damansara
Posts: 2,597
Rep Power: 14
adamyala is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 我们的 PF Forum 變了样

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
Yes, I agree only god knows and he will deal with those who sins or backstabs and etc..

However, I always believe in constructive open discussion. If you observe, it is only when a person (or two) comes in to a thread with intention to distrupt that it all go wrong.

I do not believe in PMs as I only see it as another back-stabber tool. Remember Mrs. Dolittle? I've seen the most ridiculous, derogatory PM written about her, to me, that's not very fair to her as she can't defend herself.
Agree with Bina
PMs to Andy if things gone haywire yes....as he himself as moderator encourages us to do so...
But PMs to other forumers to discuss about one particular forumer or topic is not very healthy. It will definitely leads to something negative. But...still its up to individuals, if 'mengumpat' is their cup of tea. We cant stop anybody from PMing anybody right ?

tepuk dada tanya diri sendiri
kalau sayangkan keamanan kampong
jadilah seorang forumer yang bertanggungjawab..
sayangilah kucing kita, dan juga kucing kawan2 kita
tanpa mengira bangsa dan agama

Last edited by adamyala; 07-12-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Something Is Cooking In This Forum blackie007 Coffee Room 29 04-20-2009 05:52 PM
Asking for help in a forum in the wrong way... blackie007 Jokes & Funny Pictures 7 01-28-2009 03:51 PM
A lot more New Forum Topics Ezer Announcements, Notices and Contests 9 08-28-2008 07:31 PM
Interesting forum rules blackie007 Jokes & Funny Pictures 35 08-21-2008 12:55 AM
Big Revamp of the PetFinder Forum Ezer Announcements, Notices and Contests 4 08-04-2008 10:16 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.