Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 01:47 PM
LulaBee

Lionking is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Resolution of Dispute - Dear Fluffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radhamy View Post
I am not stupid, obviously you cant sell because she has not delivered. I said you want all the kittens when she gives birth and that is why you are creating all these trouble. You want all the kittens so you can sell all of them and make more money. If you give me one, its one less income for you.
woww..finally this is the cause..radhamy x puas hati sebab luvnett x bagi anak fluffy..i guess if luvnett let go to radhamy 1 of fluffy kitz, mesti dia akan mintak yg female, i guess la..for future factory purpose..hm..at last same old story, jd mcm fluffy jgk..
Old 07-22-2010, 01:52 PM
Animal Lover

Radhamy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowbaby View Post
Hi all...

thanks to wawa for informing me wat was happening. I dah lama xbukak PF nie n I AM SUPER SURPRISED ABOUT THIS MATTER... i loved my fluffy very much and xsangka bleh jadik camni...

luvnett, i saw d pics i sgt2 sedey i cried in my office... :( she was a healthy cat masa dgn i n the only reason i gave away cos no space n family allergic to cats...even now still sayang dia.. I gave to Radha becos she looks like a cat lover and i trust her she can takecare of my baby fluffy.. I didnt know she was a breeder as claimed by other people.. n i did saw her babies kena jual, but at dat time yg penting 4me is fluffy is happy n healthy.. but tgk2 camni plak..

SERIOUSLY I REALLY2 REGRET FOR WAT HAD HAPPENED.... IF I GOT THE CHANCE RASE NAK AMEK BALIK JE SINCE NOW I HAVE MY OWN PLACE..

Radha, seriously wat happened to fluffy?

Meowbaby, I took fluffy from you not for breeding purposes, as you know she is a normal cat and she was small size from the beginning. As you know, I have other cats at home. I do occasionally breed my henna (only once) and fluffy although was not for breeding, she got pregnant. My mistake is I did not nueter her. Anyway, since she got pregnant, i sold the kittens, and I tried to separate her from my male, but somehow she got pregnant again. After the second time she got pregnant, i decided that I will nueter my male cheetah and simba, but before I could do it, she got just got pregnant again. So i decided that maybe I should give her away as she does not get along with my other cats accept with simba and cheetah, and now that simba is gone, she will feel lonely as cheetah is close to henna and bella. If I was a breeder I would not have given her away while she is pregnant as I can sell her babies, but I did because I thought it would be the best thing to do for her. I could have waited until she gives birth, and after 2 months send her to the SPCA but I did not do that as I thought to do whats best for her. When I gave her to luvnett, she was pregnant and I told luvnett that I want 1 kitten as its the last of simba's remembrance and the rest she can keep or sell. If I was interested in the money, I would not have done that. When I gave her, I did tell luvnett that she is pregnant and she is having some flu. Although I had given her medication, she had still not fully recovered. Yes due to her pregnancy, at the back towards the end, she did have some hair fall but there was no sign of any skin problems. I dont know what luvnett has done to her and she is now pretending and telling lies that fluffy is in such a bad condition. She was definetly not in that condition when I gave her. So this is my story. She claims she took the picture the next day. Anyone can change the date on a camera and make lots of claims.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:54 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionking View Post
woww..finally this is the cause..radhamy x puas hati sebab luvnett x bagi anak fluffy..i guess if luvnett let go to radhamy 1 of fluffy kitz, mesti dia akan mintak yg female, i guess la..for future factory purpose..hm..at last same old story, jd mcm fluffy jgk..
lionking..for your information, I did not even know luvnett was trying to lie to me. And for your information fluffy has not given birth yet. Geez again another foolish response. Because when last I spoke to her, she agreed and for your information, I told her I want a male and not female as I wanted it as a remebrance of simba who was a male and the father. So please get your facts right before making accusations.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:58 PM
PetFinder Guru

nur azua is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nur azua

memang very bad condition.mites everywhere. maybe this is one of the reason why she dont want to keep fluffy anymore.that is why giving fluffy to someone is easy than she herself do the cleaning & take a good care of fluffy.

tak ada keje apa nak pegi carik kucing lain warna macam fluffy & edit gamba & tarikh semata3 nak burukkan nama lampir kat sini. tak ada masa. luvnett put this thread in hall of shame as to remind orang lain supaya jangan beri kucing kepada backyard breeder macam lampir yang tak bertanggungjawab.

PF moderator pon dah bagitahu yang memang itu gamba fluffy.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Animal Lover

Quote:
Radha,

Can you explain to me what happened.. I dont care if you were a breeder or not what matters most to me is my baby fluffy. You said she is small cat? i dont think so she is a normal size cat. And you said when i passed fluffy to you she's not d same in d pic? well i thot u take her pics right after you took her right, to me she looks d same when i gave her to you. Healthy and fluffy.

But the problem now, fluffy's condition is obviously different from last time. What happened to her tail? what happened to her fluffy fur? she's no longer fluffy as before. She looks sickly. If you had problems with fluffy you should have contacted me and give back to me, instead of posting her for adoption. This is really frustrating as i really2 trusted and gave my 100% trust to takecare of fluffy..

Instead of defending yourself whether yourself is a breeder or not. I insist of an explanation of why fluffy is in such a bad condition. I want to hear you defend on that matter....
Meowbaby, fluffy was never fluffy. Even when you gave her to me, she was thin and small. If you recall correctly when u asked me about her picture, I told you she is very thin, I am trying to fatten her up, then I will post her picture. She never really did get fat. Her tail was not fluffy from the very beginning it was long and the hair on the tail was medium but it was little not like my simba or henna and the others. Even when I took her from you, she looked different from the pictures you had posted. If fluffy is still sick and thin now after almost 3 weeks, then what is luvnett doing if she claims I gave her fluffy in very bad condition. She should be fine by now if really that was so.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:05 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Meowbaby, I took fluffy from you not for breeding purposes, as you know she is a normal cat and she was small size from the beginning. As you know, I have other cats at home. I do occasionally breed my henna (only once) and fluffy although was not for breeding, she got pregnant. My mistake is I did not nueter her. Anyway, since she got pregnant, i sold the kittens, and I tried to separate her from my male, but somehow she got pregnant again. After the second time she got pregnant, i decided that I will nueter my male cheetah and simba, but before I could do it, she got just got pregnant again. So i decided that maybe I should give her away as she does not get along with my other cats accept with simba and cheetah, and now that simba is gone, she will feel lonely as cheetah is close to henna and bella. If I was a breeder I would not have given her away while she is pregnant as I can sell her babies, but I did because I thought it would be the best thing to do for her. I could have waited until she gives birth, and after 2 months send her to the SPCA but I did not do that as I thought to do whats best for her. When I gave her to luvnett, she was pregnant and I told luvnett that I want 1 kitten as its the last of simba's remembrance and the rest she can keep or sell. If I was interested in the money, I would not have done that. When I gave her, I did tell luvnett that she is pregnant and she is having some flu. Although I had given her medication, she had still not fully recovered. Yes due to her pregnancy, at the back towards the end, she did have some hair fall but there was no sign of any skin problems. I dont know what luvnett has done to her and she is now pretending and telling lies that fluffy is in such a bad condition. She was definetly not in that condition when I gave her. So this is my story. She claims she took the picture the next day. Anyone can change the date on a camera and make lots of claims.
Gosh.... I mean how stupid can you get. First time pregnant by mistake can be accepted but second time and third time. Definitely INTENTIONALLY! Common Radmay... cut the crap. Its clear cut ok? Anyone can see it.

P/s Pregnant cats do not get thin during pregnancy unless they are not given the proper NUTRITION AND CARE that they need during the pregnancy! Stop the excuses please.

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 07-22-2010, 02:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Cat View Post
Gosh.... I mean how stupid can you get. First time pregnant by mistake can be accepted but second time and third time. Definitely INTENTIONALLY! Common Radmay... cut the crap. Its clear cut ok? Anyone can see it.

P/s Pregnant cats do not get thin during pregnancy unless they are not given the proper NUTRITION that they need during the pregnancy! Stop the excuses please.
kak nurul, wawa baru nak highlight ayat yang sama.. so true..intentionally let fluffy get pregnant
Old 07-22-2010, 02:10 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Meowbaby, fluffy was never fluffy. Even when you gave her to me, she was thin and small. If you recall correctly when u asked me about her picture, I told you she is very thin, I am trying to fatten her up, then I will post her picture. She never really did get fat. Her tail was not fluffy from the very beginning it was long and the hair on the tail was medium but it was little not like my simba or henna and the others. Even when I took her from you, she looked different from the pictures you had posted. If fluffy is still sick and thin now after almost 3 weeks, then what is luvnett doing if she claims I gave her fluffy in very bad condition. She should be fine by now if really that was so.
Nak tuduh orang lain pulak tak reti jaga fluffy. lepas dia dah musnahkan life fluffy, dia hope orang lain pulak nak tebus kesalahan dia. siap letak limit masa. fluffy is now quite healthy under luvnett' care. eat a lot.

Last edited by nur azua; 07-22-2010 at 02:24 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:11 PM
PetFinder Guru

Felix The Cat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nur azua View Post
kak nurul, wawa baru nak highlight ayat yang sama.. so true..intentionally let fluffy get pregnant
Wawa.. nampak sangat dah tu tak nak mengaku lagi. Macam kawan kita. Kalo dah salah just ADMIT la. Tak yah selindung lagi. Bukti kukuh kan ada. Tak salah kalo mengaku. Orang akan maafkan tapi kalo berkeras juga orang akan marah macam kes kawan kita tue..... asyik asyik nak tegakkan benang yang basah kuyup hu..hu....

Felix The Cat - Dee wonderful wonderful cat!
http://felixthecats.weebly.com
http://livinginmyworld-phyllis.blogspot.com/
Old 07-22-2010, 02:12 PM
Animal Lover

lisachs is on a distinguished road

Yep, I think after 3 pregnancy, you can say its intentionally. Wonder how much $$$ did she make selling Fluffy's offsprings?

p/s Pictures do not lies, unless Luvnett is so genius that she can altered the pictures herself.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:14 PM
LulaBee

Lionking is on a distinguished road

Quote:
lionking..for your information, I did not even know luvnett was trying to lie to me. And for your information fluffy has not given birth yet. Geez again another foolish response. Because when last I spoke to her, she agreed and for your information, I told her I want a male and not female as I wanted it as a remebrance of simba who was a male and the father. So please get your facts right before making accusations.
opsss..sorry for being wrong...whatever it is, u let go fluffy eventhough she's in a bad shape, pity fluffy, what ever reason, if u truly a cat lover, u must not release fluffy until she is truly healthy, that include any skin problem..ai..what a fella...
Old 07-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ryutaro, please give me a good reason why if I am breeding her to sell her kittens, why did I give her away when she is pregnant. I could have waited and let her deliver then sell the kittens. I could have just taken her to the vet for treatment if she was sick and keep her until she gives birth then send her to the SPCA. Please give me a good reason. Well I dont think there is anything wrong with selling kittens after all they were nice looking.

You bought a kitten from me, you should know who well kept it was. Please provide a good explanantion why I would give her away when pregnant then maybe you have a reason for your accusation if you can justify it. .
Don't keep asking people why you do this and why you do this la, only you yourself (and God) knows la ... even a child can tell you that a wrong-doer sometimes do good things not because he is good but simply to ease his own burning conscience or to throw people off-track as to what they are really doing.

Quote:
Yes my mistake was not nuetering her as I was busy and kept putting it off. Since I take my cats to Gasing vet which is far from my place, I did not have the time and when i send her there, I got to leave her a day and go back the next day, so I have to make sure I have 2 free days which I did not have.
3 years and no time? Kawan, I am using my God-given brain and it tells me that "Kalau nak seribu daya, tak nak seribu dalih". We are all busy people earning a living too, but we manage to make time (yes, we take leave to do it too) to neuter our cats (and other people's cats too) for their wellbeing.

Sudah lah tu ....
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 07-22-2010, 02:41 PM
Animal Lover

[QUOTE=TheDillingerEscapePlan;85714]Yes iam...u nak ckp kata u keluarkan banyak duit for your cat laaa niehh..hahaha u dah guna kucing u jadi kilang anak kucing..then mau berkira...aiyooo bebetul2 kapitalis backyard breeder punya org...[/Q

Dillinger, people like you are just a waste of my time as obviously you neither use brains nor common sense to think before you speak. Im wasting my time trying to know some sense into most of you here. Frankly, I really dont care what all of you can say as you have all proven that you are just taking sides for some reason or other and as long as I know that I have done nothing wrong, I do not care what you all can think.

I will not waste my time anymore with people like you as I have more important things to do. I realise petfinder and members of petfinder are not very smart when coming to any conclusion, also unprofessional as I have all my other cats to proof how well I take care of them. Every cat may get sick off and on. It does not mean that fluffy was not given the best. She was, she had a free reign over the house and could go wherever she wanted in the house. She was not kept in a cage, she was given Royal canin and fancy feast to eat. So as far as I am concerned, she was given the best. i know many of your so called pet lovers keep your pets in cages. To me that is cruel, so go and look at yourself first before condemming others.

This is my last response. Since petfinder has proven to unprofessional with liars as their member, I do not wish to be a part of it and shall ask to delete my both my profiles.

As for luvnett, she can tell all the lies she want. If after 3 weeks fluffy is still thin, then what she wants to say. If really fluffy was neglected by me, all my cats will be in the same condition. In fact I have previously even picked up sick strays, treated them and found homes for them. Even now I have 2 stray kittens, one which was almost blind when i found him and I even took him to the vet and got him treated but sadly despite the treatment, although he is better, he is almost blind. Still I am spending money to take care of these strays and trying to find a good home for them. So say whatever you all like, my concious is clear as i know I do not neglect my pets. This in my last posting. At the end of the day, luvnett will see that fluffy is basically thin and does not put on weight despite feeding her anything. Then she will know when after 3 months fluffy is still thin. Now she can hurl all the accusations she wants and all those who do not use common sense can believe whatever she says.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:47 PM
PetFinder Guru

luvnett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hi all...

thanks to wawa for informing me wat was happening. I dah lama xbukak PF nie n I AM SUPER SURPRISED ABOUT THIS MATTER... i loved my fluffy very much and xsangka bleh jadik camni...

luvnett, i saw d pics i sgt2 sedey i cried in my office... :( she was a healthy cat masa dgn i n the only reason i gave away cos no space n family allergic to cats...even now still sayang dia.. I gave to Radha becos she looks like a cat lover and i trust her she can takecare of my baby fluffy.. I didnt know she was a breeder as claimed by other people.. n i did saw her babies kena jual, but at dat time yg penting 4me is fluffy is happy n healthy.. but tgk2 camni plak..

SERIOUSLY I REALLY2 REGRET FOR WAT HAD HAPPENED.... IF I GOT THE CHANCE RASE NAK AMEK BALIK JE SINCE NOW I HAVE MY OWN PLACE..

Radha, seriously wat happened to fluffy?

Kalau you nak balik I boleh bagi... bila2 pun boleh.. just PM me.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:49 PM
PetFinder Guru

orang dah kalah perang macam itu lah. huhu. lega weyh anda keluar dari PF. dipersilakan.

kawan2 semua, amik pengajaran ye..amik iktibar..

jangan beri kucing anda untuk adoption sebelum mereka di neuter/ spay..sebabnya kita tak mahu mereka dijadikan breeding machine oleh orang3 yang tak bertanggungjawab..bila terjadi adoption tanpa kucing tersebut telah dineuter/spay, beginilah jadinya..tambah3 kalau kucing tu cantik.. habis dijual2kan..

Old 07-22-2010, 03:01 PM
Addicted to Cats..

meowbaby is on a distinguished road

Quote:
what..? woah~

wait..wait.. fluffy was NEVER FLUFFY?? excuse me? i know fluffy is not DLH but she is a DMH.. her fur is not so long and can be considered as fluffy. I think everyone can agree wif me. Kira ada byk bulu lah...not tulang aje.. And if u claim fluffy is originally a small cat, i think people here CAN TELL D DIFFERENCE OF SMALL AND THIN.. cats can be small,healthy n fluffy. If u said she's small, this is not small, this is stick THIN....

Despite the pics which u claimed to b different when u took her (which to me looks d same wif ur pics after u took her), kalau beza sikit takpe la mayb d way d pics was taken or maybe baru lepas mandi ke.. BUT now it's totally different... dat poor cat in luvnett's pic is fluffy..i know dats fluffy from her face n colour.. her tail no bulu?? dis is very sad..she was never thin when i passed to you. only dat you told me she was unable to eat well mayb of the environment change..but tak kan lah until now she canot adopt wif d environment n never got fat... Even my brother (who is big-sized) xlarat to carry her when he passed to u.. small u said?

N y you wanna send her to SPCA? if you couldnt take care of her u should have refer to me first. I did mentioned if fluffy is not suitable for u, or if u cant take care of her anymore u can give back to me....

kak luvnett, thanks so much for adopting fluffy and taking good care of her. i would like to see fluffy and c her condition if dont mind. I think only me can claim d cat in d pic is fluffy.. i tookcare of fluffy since she was a baby.. i still sayang her n never thot dis would happened.. cian my babyfluffy.. u guys can c her original pics how fluffy n healthy she was before.. :( i sedey sgt2.....
Old 07-22-2010, 03:08 PM
PetFinder Guru

luvnett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
what..? woah~

wait..wait.. fluffy was NEVER FLUFFY?? excuse me? i know fluffy is not DLH but she is a DMH.. her fur is not so long and can be considered as fluffy. I think everyone can agree wif me. Kira ada byk bulu lah...not tulang aje.. And if u claim fluffy is originally a small cat, i think people here CAN TELL D DIFFERENCE OF SMALL AND THIN.. cats can be small,healthy n fluffy. If u said she's small, this is not small, this is stick THIN....

Despite the pics which u claimed to b different when u took her (which to me looks d same wif ur pics after u took her), kalau beza sikit takpe la mayb d way d pics was taken or maybe baru lepas mandi ke.. BUT now it's totally different... dat poor cat in luvnett's pic is fluffy..i know dats fluffy from her face n colour.. her tail no bulu?? dis is very sad..she was never thin when i passed to you. only dat you told me she was unable to eat well mayb of the environment change..but tak kan lah until now she canot adopt wif d environment n never got fat... Even my brother (who is big-sized) xlarat to carry her when he passed to u.. small u said?

N y you wanna send her to SPCA? if you couldnt take care of her u should have refer to me first. I did mentioned if fluffy is not suitable for u, or if u cant take care of her anymore u can give back to me....

kak luvnett, thanks so much for adopting fluffy and taking good care of her. i would like to see fluffy and c her condition if dont mind. I think only me can claim d cat in d pic is fluffy.. i tookcare of fluffy since she was a baby.. i still sayang her n never thot dis would happened.. cian my babyfluffy.. u guys can c her original pics how fluffy n healthy she was before.. :( i sedey sgt2...

Boleh PM kan akak no. phone awak tak. nanti akak call. macam buang masa je cerita kat sini.
Old 07-22-2010, 03:11 PM
Addicted to Cats..

meowbaby is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnett View Post
Kalau you nak balik I boleh bagi... bila2 pun boleh.. just PM me.
really? boleh sgt2... i have my own place now and im glad i can tcare of her now if akak nak bagi.. hehe.. Will make sure i'll send her to d vet kasi potong. kecian dia dah preggy byk kali.. sedey2 sgt2 my boss pelik tgk i nangis dlm office..huuhu.. Thanks so much for taking care of her, yg penting she's healthy n happy. I doakan murah rezeki untuk akak sbb ambik kisah pasal fluffy.. kalau akak xde xtau la nak ckp per... where do u stay akak?
Old 07-22-2010, 03:25 PM
PetFinder Guru

To MOds:

rasanya thread ni boleh la kot dikunci.. sebab RK sendiri pon dah tiada idea lagi untuk memutar belitkan cerita..owner asal Fluffy (meowbaby) sendiri pon dah tahu akan hal ini..& sedang berbincang dengan LUvnett akan hal ini..

Happy ending i guess for fluffy..

p/s: hope that RK@radhamy profile will be flagged as fraudulent pet adopter..as to reminds anyone else who is having their cats for adoption..i dont think by deleting her 2 profile is a good idea as we want to tell people to be aware of this kind of person..TQ
Old 07-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: Resolution of Dispute - Dear Fluffy

Radhamy/RKSandhu,

I've read through this whole thread, and what I've come to understand is this:

1. You insist that everyone (apart from yourself, of course) is stupid, senseless, and biased against you.

2. You adopted a cat, who from her original adoption photo, looked like a healthy, normal, fluffy cat. Since then, she's delivered 3 litters of kittens because you could not find the time to get her or your intact toms neutered. You did, however, find the time to list and sell her kittens for profit.

3. When you gave her up for adoption, she was in terrible condition. Now you claim that she was never healthy, and she was never a "valuable" cat.

I guess I'm just one more of the idiotic PF members, because I also have a hard time seeing how anyone who claims to love cats could justify this sequence of events.

:-(
Closed Thread