Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Latest News & Happenings > Events

Events Latest happenings and events pertaining to pets and animal welfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-23-2010, 12:33 AM
pedigreelover pedigreelover is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
pedigreelover is on a distinguished road
Default MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Have you guys hear next mcfa show in august? It's funny becos I checked TICA website and the points from last shows in December-09 & April-10 still not enter yet. It seems like both the shows carry no points. The cats not even listed at the Official Standings section. Are the cats really registered with TICA or not? Did MCFA pay the fees or not? Where my points go? What use we send our cats to the show if points not count?

And also why in the master catalog many cats did not have any TICA registration number although already enter the show 2 times? SHow rules said only one time can enter without registration number. Meaning the rest of the show will not carry points if no registration number? And most these so-called pedigree cats without CFA or TICA registration number are from the same cattery - the president's cattery - imakatz!

Last edited by pedigreelover; 05-23-2010 at 07:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-23-2010, 04:02 PM
iraiqaim's Avatar
iraiqaim iraiqaim is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 23
Rep Power: 0
iraiqaim is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

pedigreelover....are u sure about this....
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-23-2010, 08:10 PM
pedigreelover pedigreelover is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5
Rep Power: 0
pedigreelover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

iraiqaim, see at TICA website yourself - http://ticamembers.org/standing/
do you see your cat OFFICIAL points recorded, even 5 months after the December 2009 show? They maybe record somewhere, but the points are not made official because the cats are not registered with TICA.(?)

Did MCFA inform us that we have to register our cats with TICA to get the points? Did you register to become member of TICA? Or was that RM45 for MCFA membership instead? For one time show entry it's okay, but if you are serious into collecting show points like CFA, then you have to register with TICA. Did MCFA informed you? Now we stuck already 2 shows but points not count. What for use? Like this better i join CFA. And mind you, MCFA is CFA-wannabe but nothing near to CFA standard! Better change name to MTICA.

And if you check the master catalog of both shows, you will see even the president's cats bought from other breeders have their registration number. But most cats bought from imakatz not have any registration number! Why? Not registered? If not important then why the other breeders put the registration number in the catalog? I wonder, is it the official points not recorded by TICA because the cats not registered with TICA, and is it not registered with TICA because the cats no have birth certificate? Then why this so-call pedigrees compete in pedigrees category? Why not hhp category?

Owners, please get your TICA numbers and ensure listed in the master catalog!Otherwise no use send to show coz point not count!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-23-2010, 09:38 PM
Ferris Wheel Ferris Wheel is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 11
Rep Power: 0
Ferris Wheel is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

pedigreelover why you so troubled about MCFA name?

MCFA means (Is)mail Cats Fancier (Wannabe) Association.

Hope now you can go to sleep.

Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-23-2010, 10:12 PM
hhplover hhplover is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 58
Rep Power: 11
hhplover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedigreelover View Post
Have you guys hear next mcfa show in august? It's funny becos I checked TICA website and the points from last shows in December-09 & April-10 still not enter yet. It seems like both the shows carry no points. The cats not even listed at the Official Standings section. Are the cats really registered with TICA or not? Did MCFA pay the fees or not? Where my points go? What use we send our cats to the show if points not count?

And also why in the master catalog many cats did not have any TICA registration number although already enter the show 2 times? SHow rules said only one time can enter without registration number. Meaning the rest of the show will not carry points if no registration number? And most these so-called pedigree cats without CFA or TICA registration number are from the same cattery - the president's cattery - imakatz!
Smells very-very fishy here...
Though I'm into HHP only, but I do take a lot of interest in what's going on in the pedigree world, especially pedigree cats shown in catshow.
Yup, for the pedigree owners who had shown in the two MCFA shows, please clarify or email direct to TICA regards to your points status. Honestly, I don't think MCFA shows didn't carry any point but there's no harm in checking. As I'm into HHP, it is stated in TICA that points also be given to HHP which are into the finals, though I'm not really sure of the process and countings.
I would very much like to email or call MCFA for the status but the web now looks like it belongs to one person only. I remember last time when I visited the web to look for the April show, all the committee members photos are all there, committee in charge of answering enquiries regards to show is there, and the email is MCFA official email. Now, looks like only one person handle everything. Even the email is a personal email.
Last time, I did commented on the less category for the HHPs. But now, looks like it has been increased, great improvement.
And the results are all very fishy. and there's no list of Finals Alter HHP. The one listed in the web are the same as Finals Adult HHP. No record of HHP Alter?
Smells fishy again....
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-23-2010, 10:38 PM
hhplover hhplover is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 58
Rep Power: 11
hhplover is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris Wheel View Post
pedigreelover why you so troubled about MCFA name?

MCFA means (Is)mail Cats Fancier (Wannabe) Association.

Hope now you can go to sleep.

Thank you
No wonder... haha, cute...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-24-2010, 02:51 AM
iraiqaim's Avatar
iraiqaim iraiqaim is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 23
Rep Power: 0
iraiqaim is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

pedigreelover...
thank you for your clarification.
for your information, I have never participated in the cat show organized by MCFA. I am also not a member of MCFA.
I think you may be better to ask directly to the MCFA. I believe they have the answers, perhaps it was only misunderstanding.
As what I know, their last show was held successfully ...
sure they do not want issues like this will destroy the next show ..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-24-2010, 11:09 AM
rado rado is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 31
Rep Power: 0
rado is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

hhplover,
Yes, it is stated in TICA that points can be given to HHP which are into the finals, but you still have to register your cat(s) at TICA. Meaning, you have to fill in your cat(s) details, make a payment and you'll get your TICA number(s). Then, when you joining the TICA show, indicate the number TICA number given and you'll be collecting the point. But bear in mind, there will be only 2 category for HHP cats which are 1 for kitten & 1 for adult (altered[spayed/neutered]). http://tica.org/public/showing.php.

pedigreelover & iraiqaim,
You're totally right. I'd really know 1 cats owner that facing the problem. As I know, she bought 2 kittens (if i not mistaken) so called "PEDIGREED" from IMAKATZ CATTERY @ Kota Kemuning before the December-09 show and until now she did not received any TICA certificate for both kittens (i believe they was cats now) and unfortunately she was attended both shows. She's also told me that few of her friends also facing the same problem.

iraiqaim,
I believed its TOTALLY was not related with MCFA, because MCFA will only handling the shows, not the cat registration with TICA. It was solely the mistake (if it is the right word to use) of the IMAKATZ CATTERY owner which is Ismail Mohd Ali, which also the president of MCFA unfortunately.

So, after all, as a MCFA members, I would like to suggest to the MCFA committee (if they're reading this treat, i believe and hope they're reading it) to bring this issue to the president and ask him to solve the issue before the August Show or otherwise the show will be boycotted.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-24-2010, 11:49 AM
hhplover hhplover is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 58
Rep Power: 11
hhplover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
hhplover,
Yes, it is stated in TICA that points can be given to HHP which are into the finals, but you still have to register your cat(s) at TICA. Meaning, you have to fill in your cat(s) details, make a payment and you'll get your TICA number(s). Then, when you joining the TICA show, indicate the number TICA number given and you'll be collecting the point. But bear in mind, there will be only 2 category for HHP cats which are 1 for kitten & 1 for adult (altered[spayed/neutered]). http://tica.org/public/showing.php.
Thanks rado for the info. Since im only into HHPs, points does not really matters to me. I join cat show for the fun and to learn as well. But, since you brought the subject, I will register my hhp in tica to collect points. One question, three of my HHPs alter did enter final in one of the rings, does this qualify them for points? If i register now, can the points collected in last show be counted?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-24-2010, 01:04 PM
iraiqaim's Avatar
iraiqaim iraiqaim is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 23
Rep Power: 0
iraiqaim is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
iraiqaim,
I believed its TOTALLY was not related with MCFA, because MCFA will only handling the shows, not the cat registration with TICA. It was solely the mistake (if it is the right word to use) of the IMAKATZ CATTERY owner which is Ismail Mohd Ali, which also the president of MCFA unfortunately.

So, after all, as a MCFA members, I would like to suggest to the MCFA committee (if they're reading this treat, i believe and hope they're reading it) to bring this issue to the president and ask him to solve the issue before the August Show or otherwise the show will be boycotted.
hi rado...
"Unregistered cats may be shown only once in TICA without a registration number. All points and/or wins for titles and/or Annual Awards acquired by an unregistered cat, kitten, alter, or household pet adult in the second and/or subsequent shows shall be irrevocably lost. The exhibitor is obligated to furnish the registration number to the entry clerk or master clerk and the Executive Office."

the above statement I take from the TICA website, I understand that imakatz must register the cats to TICA.. but the coincidence is imakatz owned by ismail and also president of the MCFA, means that the same person ... so if he is referring to the MCFA, I believe the issue will reach to the president, who is also the owner of imakatz.

one thing that I highlight above is what the role of the MCFA committee .. they should already know that cats from imakatz no registration number ... 1 show is ok but why up to 2 show...so i agree with u that the MCFA committee should bring this issues to the president and i really hope that he can solve this issues...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-24-2010, 07:50 PM
jojo1968 jojo1968 is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0
jojo1968 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhplover View Post
Smells very-very fishy here...
I would very much like to email or call MCFA for the status but the web now looks like it belongs to one person only. I remember last time when I visited the web to look for the April show, all the committee members photos are all there, committee in charge of answering enquiries regards to show is there, and the email is MCFA official email. Now, looks like only one person handle everything. Even the email is a personal email.
You are right hhplover @ PakCu @ Mat Kacau, I just check the webpage changed! No more committee members photos there, and only the president's email is there!

At MCFA website funny why president cat best in show for 2-ring show in December picture is bigger than latest 4-RING show best cat in show winner. Is this imakatz cattery website or MCFA website? hahaha...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-24-2010, 11:19 PM
hhplover hhplover is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 58
Rep Power: 11
hhplover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo1968 View Post
You are right hhplover @ PakCu @ Mat Kacau, I just check the webpage changed! No more committee members photos there, and only the president's email is there!

At MCFA website funny why president cat best in show for 2-ring show in December picture is bigger than latest 4-RING show best cat in show winner. Is this imakatz cattery website or MCFA website? hahaha...
Dear Jojo,
I am hhplover @ matkacau but NOPE, i'm not Pakcu. Please leave that orang tua out of this.... pity him.
Yes... looks like MCFA web belong to the president only..
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-26-2010, 07:58 PM
jojo1968 jojo1968 is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10
Rep Power: 0
jojo1968 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhplover View Post
Dear Jojo,
I am hhplover @ matkacau but NOPE, i'm not Pakcu. Please leave that orang tua out of this.... pity him.
Yes... looks like MCFA web belong to the president only..
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhplover View Post
Thanks rado for the info. Since im only into HHPs, points does not really matters to me. I join cat show for the fun and to learn as well. But, since you brought the subject, I will register my hhp in tica to collect points. One question, three of my HHPs alter did enter final in one of the rings, does this qualify them for points? If i register now, can the points collected in last show be counted?

Oh sorry, hhplover @ MatKacau. So many people thought you are Pakcu since Pakcu's cat also happen to be coincidentally conveniently won the hhp alter category, just like your cats.

And since you don't care for the points, i think you should also join Pakcu's show in July because i think his show also have no points either although judge by FiFe judges coz most of the cats obviously not register with FiFe either. So you see, it does not matter which show you join as long you don't register all same lah. As long as you ok with that it's alright what..

Kan, betul tak Pakcu!?
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-26-2010, 10:44 PM
hhplover hhplover is offline
PetFinder Buddy
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 58
Rep Power: 11
hhplover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo1968 View Post
Oh sorry, hhplover @ MatKacau. So many people thought you are Pakcu since Pakcu's cat also happen to be coincidentally conveniently won the hhp alter category, just like your cats.

And since you don't care for the points, i think you should also join Pakcu's show in July because i think his show also have no points either although judge by FiFe judges coz most of the cats obviously not register with FiFe either. So you see, it does not matter which show you join as long you don't register all same lah. As long as you ok with that it's alright what..

Kan, betul tak Pakcu!?
Dear Jojo,
Corrections : Show July is Yayasan Bina Insan Malaysia Show, NOT pakcu's show, he just buat kerja amal helping YBIM to organise a cat show, for YBIM to collect some fund for YBIM activities.

Yes, i'll definitely join. On paper looks very promising. Where else in Cat Show, you just pay RM25.00 per cat and collect entry gift from Royal Canin? Moreover, it has so many categories and judged by FIFe International AB Judges.

Sorry, thread owner.... detour your thread a bit..
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-27-2010, 07:40 PM
coontot coontot is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3
Rep Power: 0
coontot is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhplover View Post
Dear Jojo,
Corrections : Show July is Yayasan Bina Insan Malaysia Show, NOT pakcu's show, he just buat kerja amal helping YBIM to organise a cat show, for YBIM to collect some fund for YBIM activities.

Yes, i'll definitely join. On paper looks very promising. Where else in Cat Show, you just pay RM25.00 per cat and collect entry gift from Royal Canin? Moreover, it has so many categories and judged by FIFe International AB Judges.

Sorry, thread owner.... detour your thread a bit..
Whateverlah PakCu. MCFA charged for RM35 but you get return of gifts valued at RM55 (I already checked). So how much Royal Canin gonna give? I hope not items which going to expire soon or slow moving stock unlike Cats Eyes which wants to promote their name instead & give good entry gifts. Anyway I DON'T CARE. This thread is about Imakatz KUCING SAMPAH cattery which sells cats with Imakatz name prefix, sold at SO-CALLED (as Coony calls it) Pedigree price by Back Yard Breeder but sold without any certificate either from CFA or TICA. (Disclaimer = those with original certificates are excluded from these statements)

Even worse, mcfa is having early bird promotion for their show. But how to register early if no cert, ALTHOUGH BOUGHT FROM THE PRESIDENT'S CATTERY HIMSELF??? (PRESIDENT = ISMAIL MOHD ALI OF IMAKATZ CAT SHOP AT KOTA KEMUNING). So the early bird system is more like money making scam for people who bought the cats from his own cattery! Is this how you appreciate your very own customers? Without the certificate, the cats are no more than just KUCING SAMPAH! Sorry for those who already bought from him, you have been cheated! Go claim your certificate from him or make police report & report to CFA & TICA & have him suspended for life! So long I asked for my certificates but no answer! Treat customers like shit! We are not stupid like you! If your cats are really authentic pedigrees then prove it! Give me my certificate! If really your cattery is well established like coony cattery & have no problem with the registration, then why 2 years waiting still no certificate!?? I think Coony should enter his cats in next MCFA show. I guarantee all Imakatz kucing sampah Maine Coons will loose!

Buy from other catteries, register as FiFe, CFA & TICA cats, enter as many show as you want, but if you want to buy from IMAKATZ, make sure ISMAIL MOHD ALI show you the cert BEFORE YOU PAY! 99.999999999% he will cheat you! Poor committee members work like shit but he not show in mcfa website. Only show his lousy Bengal cat that won 2-ring show but lost against Maine Coon bought from Ayasamy in 4-ring show! Hahahaha...

Conclusion? Imakatz = Kucing Sampah Cattery!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-30-2010, 12:00 PM
iraiqaim's Avatar
iraiqaim iraiqaim is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 23
Rep Power: 0
iraiqaim is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coontot View Post
Without the certificate, the cats are no more than just KUCING SAMPAH!
hi coontot,
are u really the animal/cat lover..
how could u say KUCING SAMPAH...
i have kucing kampung, HHP & pedigree but i treat all of them equally...
i really disappointed with your statement...

"without the certificate, the cats are no more than just KUCING SAMPAH!"
so sad.....

i believe so many people out there having a cat without the certificate..and they don't bother because they just love the cats....

the conclusion is please don't call them KUCING SAMPAH just because u are so angry..do not insult the cat just because the cert. ...try to get the best solutions with the correct person and the correct way..discuss together..i hope u will get what u want...good luck

Last edited by iraiqaim; 05-30-2010 at 12:08 PM. Reason: add
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-30-2010, 12:10 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

I agree with you Iraiqaim. My cats are all kucing kampung but definitely not kucing sampah.

As a consumer, you have to be smart consumer when you shop for groceries,clothes,shoes and even cats. Con man is everywhere. Do your homework before decided to buy from the cattery. In this age, internet is the most powerful tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraiqaim View Post
hi coontot,
are u really the animal/cat lover..
how could u say KUCING SAMPAH...
i have kucing kampung, HHP & pedigree but i treat all of them equally...
i really disappointed with your statement...

"without the certificate, the cats are no more than just KUCING SAMPAH!"
so sad.....

i believe so many people out there having a cat without the certificate..and they don't bother because they just love the cats....

the conclusion is please don't call them KUCING SAMPAH just because u are so angry..do not insult the cat just because the cert. ...try to get the best solutions with the correct person and the correct way...i hope u will get what u want...good luck
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-30-2010, 09:47 PM
deanil deanil is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 34
Rep Power: 0
deanil is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Lama x masuk forum.. nak mencelah sikit.. i agree dgn Kak June .. X DER ISTILAH KUCING SAMPAH... Probably maksud dia IMAKTZ not the kucing2.. MCFA ni rase2nyer Ismail ni nak SHOK SENDIRI.. dan nak publisiti diri sendiri.. tp kalau nak masuk just for fun to ok lah kut.. x pernah masuk pun MCFA.. ade member masuk bayar jd member dah berbulan.. x der dpt card member pun..
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-30-2010, 10:20 PM
nurkasih's Avatar
nurkasih nurkasih is offline
~feline attaché
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Georgetown, Penang Island~
Posts: 1,612
Rep Power: 13
nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanil View Post
Lama x masuk forum.. nak mencelah sikit.. i agree dgn Kak June .. X DER ISTILAH KUCING SAMPAH... Probably maksud dia IMAKTZ not the kucing2.. MCFA ni rase2nyer Ismail ni nak SHOK SENDIRI.. dan nak publisiti diri sendiri.. tp kalau nak masuk just for fun to ok lah kut.. x pernah masuk pun MCFA.. ade member masuk bayar jd member dah berbulan.. x der dpt card member pun..
Itulah..nak mencelah jugak. I pun tak pernah masuk show or whatsoever ( sbb mungkin kucing2 i nieh kategori SAMPAH jugak asanya). I really tot cat shows are for fun.. Tapi nampak macam the other way around. or maybe there's fun in collecting points kot ( yang mana i tak pernah tahulah sbb tak pernah and tak plan nak masuk) .. but sigh! really tot cat shows are real fun ..you know grooming cats, pastue socializing.. used to envy those who always be in cat shows.. but guess.. the 'fun' looks no fun for me..
__________________
Curiosity killed the cat, but where human beings are concerned, the only thing a healthy curiosity can kill is ignorance.~Harry Lorayne

Last edited by nurkasih; 05-30-2010 at 10:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-30-2010, 11:13 PM
June June is offline
Animal Lover
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tmn Shamelin Perkasa-Kota Kinabalu
Posts: 6,004
Rep Power: 0
June is on a distinguished road
Default MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Kasih, inilah akibatnya klu kucing dipolitikan utk orang orang yg tamak.

Anyway, minta tlg org org yg berkenan tu klu nak posting kat sini,gunakan perkataan yg sopan sikit.klu nak gaduh tu,pergi jumpa org yg dibenci sgt,gaduh kat luar.jgn gaduh kat sini.tak sukalah org yg gaduh mulut mcm org pompuan. klu betul berani,pergilah bersemuka sendiri dan luahkan apa yg tak suka.


Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Itulah..nak mencelah jugak. I pun tak pernah masuk show or whatsoever ( sbb mungkin kucing2 i nieh kategori SAMPAH jugak asanya). I really tot cat shows are for fun.. Tapi nampak macam the other way around. or maybe there's fun in collecting points kot ( yang mana i tak pernah tahulah sbb tak pernah and tak plan nak masuk) .. but sigh! really tot cat shows are real fun ..you know grooming cats, pastue socializing.. used to envy those who always be in cat shows.. but guess.. the 'fun' looks no fun for me..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MCFA CAT SHOW 25 April? Think Again... hhplover Events 40 04-06-2010 10:40 AM
MCC CAT FUN SHOW AT MID VALLEY - 31st August, 2009 abgraldo Events 96 09-09-2009 02:36 AM
Dog competition for Agility and Obedience, 30 and 31 August location at Penang dog is my buddy Events 3 09-02-2009 10:03 PM
KRAFTANGAN INTERNATIONAL CAT SHOW - 2nd AUGUST 2009 abgraldo Events 45 08-06-2009 12:37 PM
PetFinder.my Meet UP - Sat - 23 August - Mid Valley Ezer Events 102 08-27-2008 04:51 PM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
 

Main Site
Home
Advertising
Sponsored Listings
Sign Up
Find A Pet
Share & Save Lives
About PetFinder.my
Terms & Conditions
Freebies / Starter Pack
Report Animal Abuse
Contact Us
Facilities
WAGazine
Discussion Forum
Medical Fund
Pet Food, Toys & Products
Cuteness Meter
Central News Portal
Visual Map
Knowledge Library
Microchip Directory
FurryCards
Mobile
iPhone & iPod App
Android App

Social Media
Facebook
Twitter
KindMeal
Meat-Free Dining
Meal Deals
Kind Moments
Delicious Menu

Others
World Animal Day Contest
Digi iPhone Contest
East Coast Flood Relief
It's Pawssible
Freebies
Online Store
Discussions
Blacklists & Scams



Copyright © PetFinder.my. All rights reserved.