Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

View Poll Results: How do u feel about my Petz Cafe?
Excellent, I will definately visit. 16 84.21%
Good, I will bring my petz along 2 10.53%
Average, if I really can find a free time, I will visit 0 0%
Bad, I dont think this is a good idea, I definately wont join. 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2009, 09:48 AM
Animalz My Best Friendz

Fanny Friendz is on a distinguished road
Default Petz Cafe Openning for all animal lover

Hi Everybody

My name is Fanny, I'm new member here and I feel happy to meet you guyz here. Actually I would like start a Cafe for Pets business but I dont really know if it is welcoming in Malaysia. One of my friend suggest me to join as a member here and get commentz from you guyz.

Information about My Petz Cafe are below:

Location: Not Sure yet (PJ or KL area) Maybe u can suggest me a better place, a place that would be very suitable for my business here.

Petz Cafe Services: Doggie and Kitty Menu

Menu for Master (Fusion Cuisine)

Party Package (Doggie/Kitty Birthday/ Petz Gathering/
Animal Lover Gathering/ Pet Finder Members Anniversary
and more eventz

Selling Pet Productz

Animal bookz, magazine, comic etc reading corner
(WIFI Available)

Petz Playground

Day Care and Overnight Care

Petz for Adoption Corner (I'm going to adopted animal
from the members here and SPCA and would like to help
them seeks for loving home.

Noted: My cafe will be divide into 2 zone: Zone for Cutie Doggie
Zone for Sweetie Kitty

To successful run my business here, I need more and more of the supportz and commentz from you guys. I notice that u guyz use to have some eventz like members gathering, I can offer you guys very special package and hope everyone of you can bring your pets along for the gathering and celebration.

Thanks so much for your commentz, i really appreciate your kindness

Best Regards
Fanny
Old 03-27-2009, 10:29 AM
Animal Lover

pancakeswithmaple is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pancakeswithmaple
Default Re: Petz Cafe Openning for all animal lover

its a great idea!!! but can u make like...for rabbits??? pls...like we can celebrate our rabbits brthday...and some menu for rabbits??? and a play place for rabbits?? i dont hav cats and dogs..i only hav rabbits..it would be a great idea if u fit in these idea...:)..i will go there!!! lolz..i hope this business will be a success!^^ jst think about it..i would love to go there! and also make a zone for rabbits..plz??
Old 03-27-2009, 10:38 AM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road

fantastic idea!
i would bring my dogs because they love to go out..
i wouldn't bring my cats though because they don't like leaving the house and they don't like public places.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Animalz My Best Friendz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pancakeswithmaple View Post
its a great idea!!! but can u make like...for rabbits??? pls...like we can celebrate our rabbits brthday...and some menu for rabbits??? and a play place for rabbits?? i dont hav cats and dogs..i only hav rabbits..it would be a great idea if u fit in these idea...:)..i will go there!!! lolz..i hope this business will be a success!^^ jst think about it..i would love to go there! and also make a zone for rabbits..plz??
pancakewithmaple,

Thanks for your suggestion, temporary the doggie and kitty menu but dont worry i will definitely add in menu for rabbit and others petz. Sure, I will add in new items for your pets.

Thanks for ur support and comments.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:52 AM
Animalz My Best Friendz

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
fantastic idea!
i wouldn't bring my cats though because they don't like leaving the house and they don't like public places.
Lynielime,

Thanks for your support, by the way i still consider about the location. Any idea where should I locate my Cafe? I hope it would be convenient for public and the area that have most pets.

Thanks
Fanny
Old 03-27-2009, 11:01 AM
PetFinder Buddy

monkee94 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to monkee94

Hey thats a great idea! At least theres a place where we can eat with our furry counterparts without getting dirty looks from other diners..haaha..{catl augh}
Old 03-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Maneki Neko is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
fantastic idea!
I was thinking much the same -- if I had dogs now, I would LOVE a place like this where they could socialize with other dogs.

But cats? I don't think it would work. I imagine timid cats just cowering inside their carriers, and less timid cats beating the stuffing out of each other.

I don't know whether rabbits like to get together and party with strangers or not...

Good luck! I bet you'll have a very loyal doggie clientele if you open this cafe!
Old 03-27-2009, 11:12 AM
Animal Lover

pancakeswithmaple is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to pancakeswithmaple

ur welcome!!! yay!! ur going to add a rabbit zone! lolz.i will surely bring my rabbits there!! and they will think it is heaven! lol
Old 03-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Animalz My Best Friendz

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkee94 View Post
Hey thats a great idea! At least theres a place where we can eat with our furry counterparts without getting dirty looks from other diners..haaha..{catl augh}
Yup, you are right. U even can also place ur pets in our playground and we will hv our professional petz service crew to help u take care of ur pet, while u are chatting, online surfing, reading or doing ur work.. We will have a small animal library with all the information about animals, you are welcome to enjoy reading and relax with your petz..

The purpose I start this cafe is I understand that most of the time most of us did not spend much time with our furry companion. Thus, they lack of love. In fact, they need more care and love from us. So even, if u feel to go out and relax, please remember to bring them along. Enjoy and having fun with them, they will know it and they sure will appreciate it.

Beside that, we will also do the membership program for our customers. If you hv register as our member, you are entitle for free day care service. The day care service for example, you would like to go for shopping or any outside activity but u worry about your furry companion at home alone. Dont worry, you have us, we help u to take care of them. Come back to us when u have done your activity and your petz are also happy here with us because we will have fun with them. We will not only place ur pet inside the his/her room, yet, we will bring them to enjoy in our playground only when ur pets are tired then we will place them for a rest..

In addition, your pet can meet new friendz in our petz cafe. Even for both u and ur petz...
Old 03-27-2009, 11:20 AM
Animalz My Best Friendz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maneki Neko View Post
I was thinking much the same -- if I had dogs now, I would LOVE a place like this where they could socialize with other dogs.

But cats? I don't think it would work. I imagine timid cats just cowering inside their carriers, and less timid cats beating the stuffing out of each other.

I don't know whether rabbits like to get together and party with strangers or not...

Good luck! I bet you'll have a very loyal doggie clientele if you open this cafe!
Yup, I agree with your comment here, but if our client would like to bring their catz or rabbitz so I will still welcome them. However, dogs and puppies are more socialize and easy to mix well with people.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:29 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Hi Fanny,

Good ideas.. I have seen some pretty cool ones in Japan and just wish there were more in Malaysia.

Maybe you can also offer pet grooming services, so the owners can have their pets groomed while they chat and surf around. I think would be good too if your cafe can be situated near or even opposite to a park, so the owners can bring their pets out for a more intensive run or game of fetch if they want more exercise, then come back in to relax and have a drink. The grass area would be good for them to relief themselves too (the pets, not the owners!), but make sure the owners clean up after that.

When do you plan to open it?
Old 03-27-2009, 11:40 AM
Animalz My Best Friendz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
Hi Fanny,

Good ideas.. I have seen some pretty cool ones in Japan and just wish there were more in Malaysia.

Maybe you can also offer pet grooming services, so the owners can have their pets groomed while they chat and surf around. I think would be good too if your cafe can be situated near or even opposite to a park, so the owners can bring their pets out for a more intensive run or game of fetch if they want more exercise, then come back in to relax and have a drink. The grass area would be good for them to relief themselves too (the pets, not the owners!), but make sure the owners clean up after that.

When do you plan to open it?
Thanks Andy,

Actually I plan to provide grooming service too but not now maybe sooner and later, coz I need to hire a Professional Pet Groomer for our shop, it maybe need to take a little bit time to search around. By the way, Thanks for your idea.

Yes, I was plan to start my cafe somewhere near a big park (more grass area) and it will be good enough if housing area. Because I can bring my petz for jogging and exercise. hmm...I'm still looking for a best location.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:45 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Cafe Openning for all animal lover

Fanny,my suggestion is,your shop must be in between KL & Selangor where most members residing. More convenient for us.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:47 AM
Animalz My Best Friendz

Default Re: Cafe Openning for all animal lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Fanny,my suggestion is,your shop must be in between KL & Selangor where most members residing. More convenient for us.
PJ , do u mean? I'm thinking to locate in PJ area.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:50 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Cafe Openning for all animal lover

Not PJ.too hassle to go if traffic jam.even satuday afternoon or sunday afternoon very jam

Damansara perhaps?? At least many highways and alternative route to Damandasa compare to PJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanny Friendz View Post
PJ , do u mean? I'm thinking to locate in PJ area.
Old 03-27-2009, 01:15 PM
Animal Lover

dreay is an unknown quantity at this point

GAMBATEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{g {g ood}{goo d} {g ood}{goo d}
Old 03-27-2009, 01:18 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
Yup, you are right. U even can also place ur pets in our playground and we will hv our professional petz service crew to help u take care of ur pet, while u are chatting, online surfing, reading or doing ur work.. We will have a small animal library with all the information about animals, you are welcome to enjoy reading and relax with your petz..

The purpose I start this cafe is I understand that most of the time most of us did not spend much time with our furry companion. Thus, they lack of love. In fact, they need more care and love from us. So even, if u feel to go out and relax, please remember to bring them along. Enjoy and having fun with them, they will know it and they sure will appreciate it.

Beside that, we will also do the membership program for our customers. If you hv register as our member, you are entitle for free day care service. The day care service for example, you would like to go for shopping or any outside activity but u worry about your furry companion at home alone. Dont worry, you have us, we help u to take care of them. Come back to us when u have done your activity and your petz are also happy here with us because we will have fun with them. We will not only place ur pet inside the his/her room, yet, we will bring them to enjoy in our playground only when ur pets are tired then we will place them for a rest..

In addition, your pet can meet new friendz in our petz cafe. Even for both u and ur petz...
Its such a great concept you have here..it will be like the MegaKidz in Midvalley only known as MegaPetz....
Old 03-27-2009, 01:20 PM
PetFinder Buddy

Quote:
Thanks Andy,

Actually I plan to provide grooming service too but not now maybe sooner and later, coz I need to hire a Professional Pet Groomer for our shop, it maybe need to take a little bit time to search around. By the way, Thanks for your idea.

Yes, I was plan to start my cafe somewhere near a big park (more grass area) and it will be good enough if housing area. Because I can bring my petz for jogging and exercise. hmm...I'm still looking for a best location.
Hmm..perhaps you can locate it around Bandar Utama??As far as i know theres a park in front of 1 Utama shopping centre which allows dogs..???
Old 03-27-2009, 02:27 PM
Animalz My Best Friendz

Thanks everyone here for the guild, Damansara and Bandar Utama, ya I will consider about it.

Thanks
Fanny
Old 03-27-2009, 04:24 PM
Animalz My Best Friendz

Haloo All my friendz here,

I'm thinking to start my Cafe in Cheras..How's ur opinion? The traffic I dont think is really bad. I'm looking somewhere near housing area with more grass, where most of the furry companion and their masterz there.

Which part of the Cheras will be convenient for most of u guyz? Prefer not near the Leisure mall coz so many pet shops there. Competitors are too much and I'm still new.

Thanks for all of your effort again

Fanny