Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Pet Products & Services > Pet Shops & Services

Pet Shops & Services List and review pet shops and services here

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2009, 12:41 AM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Cat Sparrow,Welcome to Hall of Shame, look like fun as new member at petfinder.my, normally new member will more staying at the section like cat or dog for chat more to other forumers.
Look like you more interested in this thread, posts 11 from total 13.
By the way i would like tell you more this thread, you should meet June, this thread is special opened by June, one of our senior member, she said we can share information about backyard breeder disguise as a petshop.
Do you have any backyard breeder want discuss here? you know when this Imedi pet shop came from? as i knew it business alliance one of pet shop.
you can read here the story

For I knew the story started when pet shop owner do promotion at Pet Shops & Products,the advertising look famillar to everyone here. if you are new at here, let me show you the thread http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1349
Have one member of petfinder.my call herself as sillylupie. She took her cat to this pet shop for spaying. You can read more she was mention her story at http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....3&postcount=69
to continue http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....&postcount=174
anyway enjoy reading at here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Cat Sparrow~ View Post
Hellooo...
wrong person again..
i'm not MS, but MR..
I know, all software can hacked by human, but human makes the software..
knapa u investigate i?? u takut kt i ker??
rupanya i penting jgk yekkk....
tp rmember i bukan BYB....

From the blue sea,
Cat-ptain cat Sparrow

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:44 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

Deki, this is a SHE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deki View Post
Still Cartoon betul, , the best part is he/she still think dat he/she BERANI. Wat BRANI ??? Hiding behind keyboard BERANI ka ??? Yakee !!!! Adooiiii

I oso dun care wat u said, u can say anything u wan, juz everybody here knows u r CARTOON !!!!!!!

Helloooo Ms Shareen Natasha,

It is possible that your hubby created the account, however.....the details show that it's YOU.

Aiyooooh!!!!!! Still tak nak aku!!!! Prefer to be a pondan than yourself ke?????

Mana ade Lautan Kebenaran?? Lautan Pacifik, Lautan Atlantik, ade laa.....

Quote:
Aiyaa..
My name Jaafar Hasan
U igt i ppuan ka? asik2 shareen2...
U igt i pondan ka???

Lautan Kebenaran,
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow
Old 06-14-2009, 12:48 AM
Cat-ptain Da Black Purrl

~Cat Sparrow~ is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog is my buddy View Post
Cat Sparrow,Welcome to Hall of Shame, look like fun as new member at petfinder.my, normally new member will more staying at the section like cat or dog for chat more to other forumers.
Look like you more interested in this thread, posts 11 from total 13.
By the way i would like tell you more this thread, you should meet June, this thread is special opened by June, one of our senior member, she said we can share information about backyard breeder disguise as a petshop.
Do you have any backyard breeder want discuss here? you know when this Imedi pet shop came from? as i knew it business alliance one of pet shop.
you can read here the story

For I knew the story started when pet shop owner do promotion at Pet Shops & Products,the advertising look famillar to everyone here. if you are new at here, let me show you the thread http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1349
Have one member of petfinder.my call herself as sillylupie. She took her cat to this pet shop for spaying. You can read more she was mention her story at http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....3&postcount=69
to continue http://forums.petfinder.my/showpost....&postcount=174
anyway enjoy reading at here.
OIC... i faham apa yg u kata... I'm sorry bout apa2 yg salah... tp I bukan BYB... ada org dlm sini ckp I sokong BYB.. & asyik investigate i... i berhak bsuara... (Malaysiakn demokrasi)... I dah lma jd guest dlm kpg kitten.com & sini juga... so I xsuka kharmonian kpg ni jg kucar kacir oleh mmber2 sdri yg dengki...stand up & speak... Bila i ckp... org kta i blindung dsebalik keyboard... now I gave my num... u nk hacked i? call sja... snang boleh dgr suara terus... salah ke i nk bsuara? I x guna kata2 kesat pun.. & i belum di banned oleh modrator... June buat ni pun utk kita bersuara....

Lautan Kedamaian,
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow

Master All da Sea.Malaysia.Singapore.Austria.Burma.Colombia.India.I ndonesia.Sri Langka.Hawaii.LA.Hong Kong.China.US.Kaherah.Mesir.Jordan.Australia.Sudan .Arab Saudi.Peru.Bangladesh.Thailand.Pakistan.Congo.Pale stin
Old 06-14-2009, 12:51 AM
Cat-ptain Da Black Purrl

Thumbs down Re: Imadi Pet Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Deki, this is a SHE.

Helloooo Ms Shareen Natasha,

It is possible that your hubby created the account, however.....the details show that it's YOU.

Aiyooooh!!!!!! Still tak nak aku!!!! Prefer to be a pondan than yourself ke?????

Mana ade Lautan Kebenaran?? Lautan Pacifik, Lautan Atlantik, ade laa.....
Bising2 tak mahu...
Cal saja... I brani mau cakap sama u...
xbaik2 kait2kn org lain....

Lautan Kegelapan,
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow

Master All da Sea.Malaysia.Singapore.Austria.Burma.Colombia.India.I ndonesia.Sri Langka.Hawaii.LA.Hong Kong.China.US.Kaherah.Mesir.Jordan.Australia.Sudan .Arab Saudi.Peru.Bangladesh.Thailand.Pakistan.Congo.Pale stin
Old 06-14-2009, 01:02 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Ms Shareen Natasha,

I setuju 100% and I fikir suma orang kat sini also setuju that you berhak bersuara, BUT bersuara as yourself....not as a cartoon cat.

We are not attacking you. We know you bukan BYB, and we never said you are wrong. We bukan investigate you jugak, but something tells me it is you, that's why I checked to confirm betul ke my suspicion.

We know you are trying to protect pakcu, and we don't blame you. In the same way, we jugak berhak bersuara, and berhak object to what you say. That's all. No need to register another account to scold us.

Kalau nak scold us, scold sebagai yourself. We can accept, sebab semua berhak bersuara.

Quote:
OIC... i faham apa yg u kata... I'm sorry bout apa2 yg salah... tp I bukan BYB... ada org dlm sini ckp I sokong BYB.. & asyik investigate i... i berhak bsuara... (Malaysiakn demokrasi)... I dah lma jd guest dlm kpg kitten.com & sini juga... so I xsuka kharmonian kpg ni jg kucar kacir oleh mmber2 sdri yg dengki...stand up & speak... Bila i ckp... org kta i blindung dsebalik keyboard... now I gave my num... u nk hacked i? call sja... snang boleh dgr suara terus... salah ke i nk bsuara? I x guna kata2 kesat pun.. & i belum di banned oleh modrator... June buat ni pun utk kita bersuara....

Lautan Kedamaian,
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow
Quote:
Bising2 tak mahu...

Lautan Kegelapan,
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow
Old 06-14-2009, 01:08 AM
Cat-ptain Da Black Purrl

Quote:
Ms Shareen Natasha,

I setuju 100% and I fikir suma orang kat sini also setuju that you berhak bersuara, BUT bersuara as yourself....not as a cartoon cat.

We are not attacking you. We know you bukan BYB, and we never said you are wrong. We bukan investigate you jugak, but something tells me it is you, that's why I checked to confirm betul ke my suspicion.

We know you are trying to protect pakcu, and we don't blame you. In the same way, we jugak berhak bersuara, and berhak object to what you say. That's all. No need to register another account to scold us.

Kalau nak scold us, scold sebagai yourself. We can accept, sebab semua berhak bersuara.
I dah inform u, Bising2 tak mahu...
Smua sngkaan U salah...
I diri i sendiri....

Lautan Kegelapan,
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow

Old 06-14-2009, 01:30 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Ms Shareen Natasha,

Mana ade bising2?? Sini senyap saje....suma orang dah tido...it's already 1;22am.

Tak payah call2. I pun dah nak tido.

Sangkaan ape salah? regarding pakcu? I don't think so. Bina took her cat to Pakcu and if she had not insisted that she wanted to pick up her cat from the vet that day itself, she would not have found out about Ismail, or Imadi Pet Shop.

This should be told to everyone to protect & prevent all innocent pet owners from subjecting their pets to the kind of suffering that Garlic (Bina's cat) had suffered.

If Garlic was your cat, how would you feel?????

P/s: It's actually very rude to hide behind another account name, especially since I have asked you nicely and politely so many times to log out of your cartoon cat account and post as yourself.

Quote:
I dah inform u, Bising2 tak mahu...
Smua sngkaan U salah...
I diri i sendiri....

Lautan Kegelapan,
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow
Old 06-14-2009, 02:00 AM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road

Dear ~Cat Sparrow~,

Captain Jack Sparrow HAWK had conveyed to me that to his utmost regret and disappointment as well as utter horror that another similar to his name has been used to blatantly and rudely smear, disrupt the civilised, sensible discussion of this thread.

Quote:
& i belum di banned oleh modrator... .
Lautan Kedamaian,
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow
Captain Jack Sparrow HAWK also said that you must always respect Petfinder.my moderators and must never ever challenge them like this.
It shows the property of uncouthness.

Captain Jack Sparrow HAWK would also like to bring to your knowledge that his reputation, integrity and honour has been affected and he feels extremely offended.

Captain Jack Sparrow HAWK would like request you to politely either slide or fade away into obscurity. Thank you.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:09 AM
Cat-ptain Da Black Purrl

Quote:
Ms Shareen Natasha,

Mana ade bising2?? Sini senyap saje....suma orang dah tido...it's already 1;22am.

Tak payah call2. I pun dah nak tido.

Sangkaan ape salah? regarding pakcu? I don't think so. Bina took her cat to Pakcu and if she had not insisted that she wanted to pick up her cat from the vet that day itself, she would not have found out about Ismail, or Imadi Pet Shop.

did i said i sokong mereka ker? u yg tuduh..

This should be told to everyone to protect & prevent all innocent pet owners from subjecting their pets to the kind of suffering that Garlic (Bina's cat) had suffered.

If Garlic was your cat, how would you feel?????

P/s: It's actually very rude to hide behind another account name, especially since I have asked you nicely and politely so many times to log out of your cartoon cat account and post as yourself.

up too u...spy
i dont care, i x kacau u or sapa....Bila i tulis sini, u sibuk2 investigate i... then buat mcm i bsalah..
I ttp dri i... i dh prove myself.. sila check @ hacked... ikut suka u.. spy..
(ssiapa xpuas hati, sila check, yg pasti I xbuat salah ya)

Sinar di lautan,
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow...

Last edited by ~Cat Sparrow~; 06-14-2009 at 02:22 AM.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:19 AM
Cat-ptain Da Black Purrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Dear ~Cat Sparrow~,

Captain Jack Sparrow HAWK had conveyed to me that to his utmost regret and disappointment as well as utter horror that another similar to his name has been used to blatantly and rudely smear, disrupt the civilised, sensible discussion of this thread.

Captain Jack Sparrow HAWK also said that you must always respect Petfinder.my moderators and must never ever challenge them like this.
It shows the property of uncouthness.

Captain Jack Sparrow HAWK would also like to bring to your knowledge that his reputation, integrity and honour has been affected and he feels extremely offended.

Captain Jack Sparrow HAWK would like request you to politely either slide or fade away into obscurity. Thank you.
TQ 4 da reminder..
Tiada akta disini yg mnyatakan saya meniru @ copy nama sesiapa..(klau saya copy saya x blh log in) Saya pun tiada mnggunakan pkataan yg salah @ mmaki hamun ssiapa didalam forum ini..Saya tidak menghacked @ guna akaun ssiapa. Saya juga tidak menyiasat akaun ssiapa juga. Saya tidak membela ssiapa juga, hatta imadi @ pakcu @ forummer lain.
Saya tidak menhina mod juga. Saya bukan BYB juga. Saya tulis bdasarkan apa yang saya rasa.Anda berhak kata apapun.. begitu saya juga. Saya telah mmberi details saya.. Saya BERANI tampilkan diri saya. Sila hubungi saya jika tidak berpuas hati.. Saya tidak mencari lawan..

Berhati2 bila menduga ombak dilautan,
Cat-ptain Cat Sparrow

Old 06-14-2009, 02:59 AM
Petfinder Lifetime Member

kairul is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to kairul Send a message via Skype™ to kairul

this thread has gone far from its original purpose...
Old 06-14-2009, 10:23 AM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road

Dear ~Cat Sparrow~,

Thank you for replying so very promptly in this thread. Oh, how I wish you could have replied just as fast in the other thread.

I am sorry I do not fully comprehend your reply here as my understanding of your language is not to your level of standard.

I must say I certainly am very disappointed as you chose not to reply to my quest in search of an eye patch for Captain Jack Sparrow HAWK.

And now Captain Jack Sparrow HAWK would like to say a few words.

Good morning everyone. This is Captain Jack Sparrow HAWK speaking.

It has been brought to my knowledge that there is another Captain Sparrow. I would like to inform all of you that this so-called Captain Sparrow's words and thoughts do not, I repeat do not reflect mine. I abhor and do not condone such behaviour. And I absolutely do not associate nor speak on behalf of this so-called Captain Sparrow.

So far I have not shown my face out of respect and concern that members of petfinder.my and the public may find it disturbing. I am now showing my face so you will know that the name Captain Jack Sparrow HAWK belong to this face.

I now bid farewell to all you good gentlemen and pretty ladies and have a pleasant weekend.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jacksparrow1.jpg
Views:	385
Size:	193.8 KB
ID:	5902  
Old 06-14-2009, 10:49 AM
PetFinder Guru

noor22710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to noor22710

Quote:
Originally Posted by kairul View Post
this thread has gone far from its original purpose...
agree with u...come on guys...don't layan any silly guys here...we are here to discuss about how bad imadi pet shop and is BYB...so i think it is better to concentrate on ths topic rather than kita layan org2 yg tak sepatutnya...

so any volunteer to investigate about imadi pet shop???
Old 06-14-2009, 11:02 AM
Petfinder Moderator

That's right, everybody. This is the real Captain Jack Sparrow Hawk.

Read his story here at http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1548

Kairul & Cookie,

You are both right. This discussion is so off-topic. It's obvious the intention here is to disrupt this discussion and make it flammable in the hopes that this thread would be deleted.

May I should just reveal how she cannot escape from detection if she registers for another account. I've been refraining myself from doing that so as to allow her to fade or disappear gracefully and log in as herself, but she seems reluctant to refuse to do so.

Anyway, let's come back to the topic. The cat owner has spoken. It is NONE of OUR business what she does from now....so everyone, shut up and stop trying to humiliate her.

Don't you think she has suffered enough when she saw Garlic in that condition? Think for a moment --- what if that was your beloved cat. And I personally know of another friend whose cat's sutures burst open, revealing the intestines from a spay job done by a non-Vet. I'm only very thankful that Garlic did not have to experience that, due to quick action taken by Lupie.

Lupie, June, you both know this person whose cat's sutures burst open.

So, the lesson we learned here is :- Don't ever go to a pet shop for vet services.

Last edited by blackie007; 06-14-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:06 PM
PetFinder Guru

noor22710 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to noor22710

Quote:
That's right, everybody. This is the real Captain Jack Sparrow Hawk.

Read his story here at http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=1548

Kairul & Cookie,

You are both right. This discussion is so off-topic. It's obvious the intention here is to disrupt this discussion and make it flammable in the hopes that this thread would be deleted.

May I should just reveal how she cannot escape from detection if she registers for another account. I've been refraining myself from doing that so as to allow her to fade or disappear gracefully and log in as herself, but she seems reluctant to refuse to do so.

Anyway, let's come back to the topic. The cat owner has spoken. It is NONE of OUR business what she does from now....so everyone, shut up and stop trying to humiliate her.

Don't you think she has suffered enough when she saw Garlic in that condition? Think for a moment --- what if that was your beloved cat. And I personally know of another friend whose cat's sutures burst open, revealing the intestines from a spay job done by a non-Vet. I'm only very thankful that Garlic did not have to experience that, due to quick action taken by Lupie.

Lupie, June, you both know this person whose cat's sutures burst open.

So, the lesson we learned here is :- Don't ever go to a pet shop for vet services.

Yeah...don't ever go to a pet shop for vet services, unless they are certified...
Old 06-14-2009, 01:37 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

It is obviously clear that Cat Sparrow or Shareen Natasha had only 1 PC or she doesn't know how to do multi tasking. Surprisingly Shareen Natasha had not yet come out to deny she is not Cat Sparrow while she is too busy denying she is not Shareen Natasha as Cat Sparrow.

Kairul is right, the posting is drifting away from the real subject & this is exactly what she wanted in the first place as Cat Sparrow.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 06-14-2009, 01:53 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Shud never visit any vet operating in a Pet Shop even if you think they are certified. Pet Shop shud focus on their own business to serve their customer & veterinary shud do the same serving their customer requirement & leave retail out of their veterinary clinic.

To my understanding veterinary clinic oversea don't do retailing in their clinic like what they do in Malaysia. I suppose their practice had inspired the Pet Shop to do the same & if I'm not wrong this is illegal. Will try to check out with the authority on this.

At the mean time I will post Pakcu Usual Pet Shop in the Hall of Shame for his unprofessional practice since none of his friends wud do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noor22710 View Post
Yeah...don't ever go to a pet shop for vet services, unless they are certified...

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 06-14-2009, 06:25 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Imadi Pet Shop

Jimmy,Charlene. Captain Sparrow celup is not Shareen. I can reassured that. Shareen did not online for almost 2 mths because she was busy with her exam and classes. She also was in her kampung. Her kampung got no internet line. Just recently came back home. I think I know this guy.

Whatever it is,we should not reply to his posting. Wast of time only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
It is obviously clear that Cat Sparrow or Shareen Natasha had only 1 PC or she doesn't know how to do multi tasking. Surprisingly Shareen Natasha had not yet come out to deny she is not Cat Sparrow while she is too busy denying she is not Shareen Natasha as Cat Sparrow.

Kairul is right, the posting is drifting away from the real subject & this is exactly what she wanted in the first place as Cat Sparrow.

Last edited by June; 06-14-2009 at 09:29 PM.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:08 PM
Petfinder Moderator

This is the funniest thing I've ever heard.

June, FYI, it doesn't matter if Shareen was in her kampung for almost 2 months and wasn't online. She was online YESTERDAY, switching between Cat Sparrow and her own account.

I've already saved onto a file each and every keyboard and mouse movement of Shareen Natasha's!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Jimmy,Charlene. Captain Sparrow celup is not Shareen. I can reassured that. Shareen did not online for almost 2 mths because she was busy with her exam and classes. She also was in her kampung. Her kampung got no internet line. Just recently came back home. I think I know this guy.

Whatever it is,we should reply to his posting. Wast of time only.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:12 PM
Meow

a.lya is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This is the funniest thing I've ever heard.

June, FYI, it doesn't matter if Shareen was in her kampung for almost 2 months and wasn't online. She was online YESTERDAY, switching between Cat Sparrow and her own account.

I've already saved onto a file each and every keyboard and mouse movement of Shareen Natasha's!!!!!
Eh Blackie, you spy or stalker?

I personally thought it was rude when s/he called you 'amoi'. :/

Okay okayyy. Guys! Let's get back to the main topic and let's not get side-tracked by sideshows!
Closed Thread