Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > The Animal Corner > Cats & Kittens > Cat TV and Photos

Cat TV and Photos Post photos of your cats or embed YouTube videos. Nice place to show off your kittens or cat buddies

Old 01-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Felis Wonder Gallery

sexy appeal???? how la??? Not sweet 16 anymore la....

hmm....maybe borrow Takao for a month, he might persuade my minister better, hahahaha!!! (we'll probably never return him to you!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Off coz cannot lah! use your sexy appeal on your minister mah!! lol

hahaha, it's so funny reading of how falcon & storm look at you in a sombong way....cats are so cute, they have a mind of their own, and they think they are better than us and the masters of the house.....I LOVE CATS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by izyandanial View Post
really enjoy bathing as compare to bathing persian of course

hmmm....yesterday they are in my hse for bathing....but as usual falcon and storm is very sombong to me.......oviously they are really looking at me and said......you're just the temporary slave.....

its a huge diff personality from what they are at my hse and the real owner story......huge huge diff
Old 01-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Gentle Giant

Coony is on a distinguished road

Quote:
i dont know about 'recognize' their own breed but they way their play is totally diffrnt....when the 2 mc playing together you should stay back and just watch them.......but the most fav place to play together in in my bed.....thats make ke angry
They think the bed belong to them. Like Nancy case, when you visit her you can see all the coons will get on the bed to display themselves to you after a short while they will start playing, running up & down the bed or wrestling with each other.

Best Maine Coon Cattery in CFA ID Asia/LA since 2004
The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 01-23-2009, 04:30 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
sexy appeal???? how la??? Not sweet 16 anymore la....
When you had you had it, but off coz don't try to seduce the young one lah! if you are no longer in that league, haha..... think about, otherwise he wudn't had married you. hehe...

hmm....maybe borrow Takao for a month, he might persuade my minister better, hahahaha!!! (we'll probably never return him to you!!)
That's my biggest worry.

hahaha, it's so funny reading of how falcon & storm look at you in a sombong way....cats are so cute, they have a mind of their own, and they think they are better than us and the masters of the house.....I LOVE CATS!!!!
Believe me, they know when their status went up, haha..

The only Maine Coon cattery with 3 DM, 3 Top Ten MCO National & produce the most GC/GP (30) & DW (12) in CFA ID Asia/LA
Old 01-23-2009, 04:33 PM
Addiction of Cats.....

izyandanial is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to izyandanial

Quote:
They think the bed belong to them. Like Nancy case, when you visit her you can see all the coons will get on the bed to display themselves to you after a short while they will start playing, running up & down the bed or wrestling with each other.
.....its okay....if they get on the bed to display themself....or just take a nap or what but when they start to play and wrestling....haiyo....they mess everything....that's make me angry.....sometimes they purposelyn do that.....

and when i scold them just just make one kind of face......
Mommy Of:GP,DW Felis Wonder Jerry Tigger.CH DW PR Felis Wonder Ironmaine.PR Felis Wonder Perfect Storm.Felis Wonder Kiger Mustang.Felis Wonder Falcon.GP Catizzadi Khayani ElHurair.Cattizadi Tinkerbell.Felis Wonder Extreme Charged!.Felis Wonder Simon Jr.
http://izyanbutikspa.blogspot.com/
Old 01-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Petfinder Moderator

hahaha, I know why they chose your bed to play on....soft and silky mah. The floor is not so comfy to play, wrestle and fall....

cats are creatures of comfort!!

Quote:
.....its okay....if they get on the bed to display themself....or just take a nap or what but when they start to play and wrestling....haiyo....they mess everything....that's make me angry.....sometimes they purposelyn do that.....

Old 01-23-2009, 04:46 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:

Yeah!! becoz they never thought the bed is yours, is Kiger the most cocky one?

Old 01-23-2009, 09:37 PM
Addiction of Cats.....

Quote:
Yeah!! becoz they never thought the bed is yours, is Kiger the most cocky one?
yup....i think kiger is the most spoilt one.....the one who watch cartoons......jerry more to observe and have the weard looks....he will sit beside you but he will pretend that you are not there....especially me la.....likes man ma......

but the 2 mc will conquer the place......UNTIL I DONT HAVE A SPACE TO SIT ON MY SOFA!!]

but i think the most cocky and eksyen one.......huahhhh that 2 rich mc....huhhhhhh!!!!! falcon and storm.......i think kiger is much much more better then them.....
Mommy Of:GP,DW Felis Wonder Jerry Tigger.CH DW PR Felis Wonder Ironmaine.PR Felis Wonder Perfect Storm.Felis Wonder Kiger Mustang.Felis Wonder Falcon.GP Catizzadi Khayani ElHurair.Cattizadi Tinkerbell.Felis Wonder Extreme Charged!.Felis Wonder Simon Jr.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:44 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
yup....i think kiger is the most spoilt one.....the one who watch cartoons......jerry more to observe and have the weard looks....he will sit beside you but he will pretend that you are not there....especially me la.....likes man ma......

but the 2 mc will conquer the place......UNTIL I DONT HAVE A SPACE TO SIT ON MY SOFA!!]

but i think the most cocky and eksyen one.......huahhhh that 2 rich mc....huhhhhhh!!!!! falcon and storm.......i think kiger is much much more better then them.....
Cartoon is bad for kids & cats too

Get a bigger sofa then.

So the 2 had become rich spoilt brat.

Old 01-23-2009, 10:39 PM
Petfinder Moderator

hahah, I can't help jumping into you guys' conversation. This conversation is just too cute to pass.

Kiger watches cartoons?? Garfield?? Tom & Jerry?? Sounds to me like Jerry has a "siew yeah chai" (prima donna) attitude, hehe.

Yup, I agree with Jimmy, get a bigger sofa, in fact, get another sofa, and give the existing one to Kiger and Jerry. And get another bed, too, while you're at it.

Quote:

Old 01-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
hahah, I can't help jumping into you guys' conversation. This conversation is just too cute to pass.

Kiger watches cartoons?? Garfield?? Tom & Jerry?? Sounds to me like Jerry has a "siew yeah chai" (prima donna) attitude, hehe.

Yup, I agree with Jimmy, get a bigger sofa, in fact, get another sofa, and give the existing one to Kiger and Jerry. And get another bed, too, while you're at it.
Yeah! from I what I heard from Izyan Kiger is good at watching TV, I wonder if he like to watch CNN or not.

Old 01-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Petfinder Moderator

CNN???? muahahaha!!!! I want to steal Kiger if he likes to watch CNN...I haven't come across a cat that watches CNN. Can enter him for Planet's Funniest Animals lor.....

Quote:
Yeah! from I what I heard from Izyan Kiger is good at watching TV, I wonder if he like to watch CNN or not.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:00 PM
Gentle Giant

Felis Wonder & crew wishing all a very Happy Chinese New Year.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8658-002-40-1052.gif
Views:	286
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	3063   Click image for larger version

Name:	8658-008-11-1052.gif
Views:	281
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	3064  

Old 01-25-2009, 06:23 PM
Call me Yuana or Yan ;)

euanna is on a distinguished road

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Xin Nian Kai Le!

I have to agree the MC addiction is spreading....
Old 01-26-2009, 06:53 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by euanna View Post
Happy Chinese New Year!!

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Xin Nian Kai Le!

I have to agree the MC addiction is spreading....
Thank you euanna. I hope the MC addiction spreading is not getting you into any trouble.

Old 01-26-2009, 07:34 PM
Call me Yuana or Yan ;)

Quote:
Thank you euanna. I hope the MC addiction spreading is not getting you into any trouble.
No trouble..just makes me look into my purse.. count my money.. stare at MC and wonder.... if I can afford to get 1

Until bf looks at me..shakes head and say "you've only had a cat less than a month..stop thinking of other cats.."

Aihh.. my cat take over the bed sometimes.. and the worse timing.. at 5am when I'm sleeping on it.. .. scratch here.. bite there .. jump here and there.. That's only 1 cat.. I can only imagine a few MC.. they're HUGE

Sometimes my cat love to ambushed my face.. he run straight from the door..jump onto the bed..stop right in front of face.. Luckily it's a medium sized kitten.. If it's a big cat..I sure kena heart-attack ler..

Question : How much do ppl charge for MC adoptions?? (I'm new to the world of pedigree cats.. Have to wonder now and then.. Or is this the wrong place to ask? ) .. want to count my money .Malu want to direct PM breeder because I'm a newbie .
Old 01-27-2009, 12:29 AM
Petfinder Moderator

Euanna, you are in the right thread. Regarding the price for an MC, it depends on its quality. Please PM Coony to ask since he is a responsible and reputable breeder.

Quote:
Question : How much do ppl charge for MC adoptions?? (I'm new to the world of pedigree cats.. Have to wonder now and then.. Or is this the wrong place to ask? ) .. want to count my money .Malu want to direct PM breeder because I'm a newbie .
Old 01-27-2009, 04:45 PM
Call me Yuana or Yan ;)

Quote:
Euanna, you are in the right thread. Regarding the price for an MC, it depends on its quality. Please PM Coony to ask since he is a responsible and reputable breeder.
Eiiii malu.. coz I'm poor .. .. Anyway.. I saw on a breeder's website and they have these terms like pet home.. show home.. show home with breeding right.. breeding right (this one is obvious ).. What does it all means???
Old 01-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Addiction of Cats.....

Quote:

heheh....he only watch if its pink panther and spongebob.....

another bed or sofa....thats enough....now they already spoiled...

Last edited by izyandanial; 01-27-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Awwwh......Kiger likes pink panther??? What a discerning cat he is.

Give Kiger a big, tight hug from me, ya?

Quote:
heheh....he only watch if its pink panther and spongebob.....

another bed or sofa....thats enough....now they already spoiled...
Old 01-29-2009, 08:37 PM
Gentle Giant

Quote:
Eiiii malu.. coz I'm poor .. .. Anyway.. I saw on a breeder's website and they have these terms like pet home.. show home.. show home with breeding right.. breeding right (this one is obvious ).. What does it all means???
There is nothing to be malu about, just be honest with what you want.

1) Pet quality cat is identified by the breeder as not for show due to their quality not up the breed standard or not wanted by the breeder to represent his breeding but shud still be healthy & fun to have for a pet. Sometime one can hardly see any fault in the cat & only the breeder can tell you why. Pet quality shud always or spay or neuter as any quality fall short of their standard shud not be use for breeding.

2) Breed quality cat is identified as a potential breeding cat but not necessary good for showing.

3) Show neuter quality cat as the word already describe it as a show cat to represent it breed standard but will only be sold as spay or neuter with no breeding right.

4) Show breeder quality cat is the show cat sold with breeding right.

The price of the cat goes as number 1 (Pet quality) to be the cheapest & subsequently higher for the other according to their quality with the show breeder always as the highest. Price various from one breeder to another, it’s does not necessary be any fixed market price for them, so do your research & understand why some cost more compare to other.

In most cases BYB or kitty mill produce will be cheaper as they bred from cheap quality lines with consistent mass breeding of them feeding on low quality food, but many a time they are also the one who can charge you exorbitant price.