Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 04:00 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurKids View Post
Mrs. DoLittle, to be honest, firstly I am NOT the official spokesman for FFF ... you assume that I am so simply because I posted updates on the Pulau Ketam Rescues. I started off doing for all updates including SPCA/SAS team but stopped for SPCA when someone took over the job very enthusiastically.

I soon became a Kuning & Hitam fan (like MU or Arsenal, or Selangor for that matter) because these boys remind me of the tame cats I use to help me catch the very, very feral cats for TNR by calming them down and winning over their confidence, sending positive vibes to them that I can be trusted and will not hurt them.

Mrs. DoLittle, if you have any questions to ask, why don't you ask Sabrina direct so as to avoid more miscommunications and misunderstanding because this very public spat is bitter and ugly enough and mostly caused by a lot of batu apis creating a lot of half-truths, twisting facts here and there and a lot of kipas-kipas which ultimately leads to more suffering for the animals.

Lebih baik Kak Anum really take time off from this gaduh-gaduh (it really does not benefit you at all) and focus fully on your precious desired baby (of you and Jorg) and I am not joking about my CRIB advice because you have a history of miscarrying and the first and early second trimester is very high risk. A lot of miscarriages happen around this time (due to genetic defects, e tc.)

About the jackfruit and relocating of the dogs whether true or not, personally I do not care because in my personal opinion, the dogs have been lucky enough to be plucked out of Hell and are ALIVE and whatever is happening (I myself do not know, really, so don't quote me ... Sabrina doesn't even know who I am, simply someone who admires her spunk and grit enormously and thinks that whatever people say, is convinced that she is a real great human being! ), FFF is trying their best to give the dogs a fair chance to live instead of being put down. Kalau nak put down and kill, why spend so much $$, time, energy and put lives at risk to rescue them kan?

Never mind, Kak Anum, don't get distracted by "batu-batu api" .... just pray for the rescue of the remaining dogs suffering on the islands and strategise and plan the adult awareness education program targeting all residential community areas nationwide so as to prevent such a cruel thing from ever happening again.

Fly high above all the "trash" created by "batu-batu api" so that you can remain focussed on real and important issues. Every one should just focus on their part and what they can do to make a positive difference instead of simply throwing a spanner in the works.
Hmmm... i tanya sahaja since i am concern about the dogs. No batu api involved here. If i jahat, or listened to any of the batu api, there will be more questions like what is happening to some of the dogs in FFF. Regardless if they are from Ketam Island or FFF original dogs. I am not here to sabotage or have any ill feelings towards their good deeds. Heard a few bad news about the dogs. Some were saying one or two died (Ketam dogs), dying and down with some sickness. If these are true, i would suggest (as an animal lovers) medical attention is required for the poor dogs. That is my main concern.

Don't worry about my baby. By God's willing, he or she will be fine. If its not meant to be, then its not meant to be. What can i do? I can only take a day at a time.

My dear Furkids, even if the dogs were being rescued from the hell island it does not stop here. There are so many things should be done and looked into. It will go on for the next few long years. It is not easy maintaining "a dog". Believe you me... i know how it is. ITS NOT JUST ABOUT RESCUING... ITS ALSO ABOUT TAKING CARE OF THEM AFTER THE RESCUE.

Ask Sabrina?! She wouldn't even answer our phone calls. Do you think she would like to talk to a person from SPCA? Do you think she will allow me to visit her farm? I would be glad to do so... will i be allowed?

Can we put the human issues aside? I do not understand this... none of us (SPCA) has ever came out with vicious attack towards FFF founder nor followers? Didn't you see that? Not even bitching nor bloggin evil info and spreading lies about the group. If we are really into the rescuing, why can't work together then?

Just give it a thought.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-15-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:23 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Hmmm... i tanya sahaja since i am concern about the dogs. No batu api involved here. If i jahat, or listened to any of the batu api, there will be more questions like what is happening to some of the dogs in FFF. Regardless if they are from Ketam Island or FFF original dogs. I am not here to sabotage or have any ill feelings towards their good deeds. Heard a few bad news about the dogs. Some were saying one or two died (Ketam dogs), dying and down with some sickness. If these are true, i would suggest (as an animal lovers) medical attention is required for the poor dogs. That is my main concern.

Don't worry about my baby. By God's willing, he or she will be fine. If its not meant to be, then its not meant to be. What can i do? I can only take a day at a time.

My dear Furkids, even if the dogs were being rescued from the hell island it does not stop here. There are so many things should be done and looked into. It will go on for the next few long years. It is not easy maintaining "a dog". Believe you me... i know how it is. ITS NOT JUST ABOUT RESCUING... ITS ALSO ABOUT TAKING CARE OF THEM AFTER THE RESCUE.

Ask Sabrina?! She wouldn't even answer our phone calls. Do you think she would like to talk to a person from SPCA? Do you think she will allow me to visit her farm? I would be glad to do so... will i be allowed?

Can we put the human issues aside? I do not understand this... none of us (SPCA) has ever came out with vicious attack towards FFF founder nor followers? Didn't you see that? Not even bitching nor bloggin evil info and lies towards these group. If we are really into the rescuing, why can't work together then?

Just give it a thought.
Anum, let's not aggravate the situation anymore than it already is, let us put faith that Sabrina and her team are doing their utmost best the same way SPCA says it is. Afterall, her team risked life and limbs (and job) for the dogs. Like I said, let everyone do their part and allow them the space to focus on it well, otherwise all the petty bickering and finger-pointing will never stop and believe me, the more heboh the more some batu-batu api and keypohs will enjoy it because they do not care for the dogs ... they simply want to create berita sensasi at everyone's expense and the poor dogs suffer the most.

Even if some of the rescue dogs die, the way I see it, that is bound to happen not through the fault of any of the rescuers or vets because the dogs are already in so bad condition, it will be a second miracle for them to recover successfully whether physically or psychologically. The party to be blamed for their deaths will and always be the cruel and short-sighted people who dumped them in the first place and are now doing nothing and I will not be surprised that they are the main "batu-batu api" who want to divert attention away from their condemnable act!

Again, Anum, be the better person to rise above all the trash and petty bickering and see things as they really are ... and move on to real and important tasks to really help the animals.

Never let distractions pull you away from your goal. Being with SPCA, you do your best for SPCA side and leave FFF part to Sabrina and team (hey, Sabrina was passionate enough about the animals' welfare to put her job and career on the line and walk away from a secure paid income simply to try to give some animals the chance to life, Anum, the same way you sold everything and moved to give your "children" a better life (tapi itu cerita lama yg panjang that did not work out eventually, sad to say due to some heartless human being) ... you think about that, kay? Hey, both of you love and cry for the same dogs, kay?

So, Anum, you do your part and leave Sabrina team do theirs, kay? Hold hands and work together, forgive any trespasses because at the end of the day, animal rescue and welfare is wrought with tension, so ... fight the common enemy, but never each other, kay?
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 06-15-2009 at 04:44 PM.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:02 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by junechin View Post
Welcome back, Mrs Doolittle! Long time havent seen u online.. :)
Thanks June, haven't seen you on line for a while too. Hope everything is fine.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-15-2009, 05:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

Dear Furkids,

What about these....?

Quote:
Heard a few bad news about the dogs. Some were saying one or two died (Ketam dogs), dying and down with some sickness. If these are true, i would suggest (as an animal lovers) medical attention is required for the poor dogs. That is my main concern.

ITS NOT JUST ABOUT RESCUING... ITS ALSO ABOUT TAKING CARE OF THEM AFTER THE RESCUE.

Can we put the human issues aside? I do not understand this... none of us (SPCA) has ever came out with vicious attack towards FFF founder nor followers? Didn't you see that? Not even bitching nor bloggin evil info and spreading lies about the group. If we are really into the rescuing, why can't work together then?
I've never seen encouragement for working together... instead, there will be attachment (s) of blogs condemning and lies told about us and the supporters. Why? If we really care about the dying dogs, the culprit must stop doing the stupid things quoted in their blogs. This must be stopped.

Don't you guys think it will be faster (rescuing job) if people actually work together????

...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-15-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:44 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Smile Rescue Progress Report: Awww ... look at Hope, the first dog rescued by FFF Team

Quote:
Dear Furkids,

What about these....?

I've never seen encouragement for working together... instead, there will be attachment (s) of blogs condemning and lies told about us and the supporters. Why? If we really care about the dying dogs, the culprit must stop doing the stupid things quoted in their blogs. This must be stopped.

Don't you guys think it will be faster (rescuing job) if people actually work together????
Anum, there will never be an end to this bitter and ugly spat if allowed to continue, so you just do what you can from your end and just stop pursuing things and stop reacting if you feel you are being targeted, at the very least you can do this from your end, kan? Just stop reacting (jangan ambik kisah la, benar ke tak, simply let it be lah ... anyway, it may just be the way you are perceiving things) and move on to the real and important issues at hand (the remaining rescue and the urgent widescale adult awareness education for residents nationwide), don't get distracted by non-issues.

Stay focused. The spat has become so bad and ugly and so many people (many are nothing but batu-batu api dengan kipas angin heavy duty!) already has a hand in it either directly or indirectly one way or another so much so that it is so very hard to assess the total situation in order to ascertain who is exactly right and who is wrong. Many people who do not have the whole picture nor understand the real root cause are only looking and accessing the scenario in parts and bits and pieces and making premature judgement as to who is right and who is wrong and this is not always an accurate assessment of things. Memang banyak air liur dan jari ...

That is why I am encouraging you to be courageous and offer the benefit of doubt and just move on with the real important things. Focus on winning the war, that is the war to champion the suffering animals' rights at macro level.

Don’t waste time pursuing FFF because, really, it looks like they are doing good things essentially and have the animals welfare at heart and doing their utmost best the same way you aspire to do but have to wade through so much distractions mainly caused by misunderstandings and miscommunication (no thanks to a LOT of "batu-batu api" holding huge "kipas-kipas angin" with hidden agendas that we are not aware of). Spend the precious time going after the real and big offenders instead.

Biar lah, Kak Anum, just drop all quarrels and move on. If you continue not to react and just do the really needful and right things, lama-lama all things will quiet down la ... anyway, it takes TWO hands to clap, kan? If one hand stops action, the other hand by itself pun cannot clap, kan?

So you take care of the dogs rescued by SPCA and ensure that they are well taken care of and just let FFF do the same for their rescues, kay? Caya la sama-sama tu, Kak .... just forgive (if you think that you have been wronged) and continue to offer help and support to them irregardless of whether you think people snub you or not, whether you think people appreciate it or not (without being a nuisance or liability) ... offer the generosity of your heart, kay? Lama-lama baik lah semua tu ... alah, Kak, everyone of us have disagreements and fights ... but the important thing is how you go about resolving things without allowing it to melarat ... you need to learn to diffuse conflicts and it is a very, very important skill to acquire in life. Anyone can simply meletup and react and pukul balik ... but it takes character to exercise control and manage the situation so that ianya tak melarat and steer things back to its correct course!

Anyway, Kak, sudah lah perkara kecik tu, let us not waste any more precious time on this ugly out-of-control spat, let us continue with the remaining dogs on the Hell Islands because they dumped hundreds and the rescue number hasn't even hit 3-digits yet and so many have died, many still suffering from wound infections, malnutrition and poor health, much time and resources have already been spent and much, much more to go. Just the image of skin-and-bones Desiree alone is enough to stab our hearts with such sharp pain and make us cry out for the rest of them … and Desiree is only one of them!

Anum, go after the real culprits now! The mindset of many remains unchanged and unless the adult awareness education is effectively and widely done, there will be many set to repeat the heinous act again just like the tragic Highland Towers incident! Memory is very short.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Picture 1: Hope, safe in Sabrina's arms after rescued from Hell Island, was the first rescue of many by the FFF Team.
Picture 2: In the cage at the farm, Hope wagged his tail and was just pleased to see Sabrina.
Picture 3: Sabrina opened the cage door to let him out to play.
Picture 4: Being so weak & only at 7 months old,
Sabrina needed to let him rest as much as he could……but he was just so happy!!!
Picture 5: And into Sabrina’s arms he hopped!!! (So cute!) He was still frail but you could see that he fought to live after being in the hospital for a week. Oh, his eyes….even Romeo is not his match.
Picture 6: Ahemmm!!! ... Hope doing his business in the bushes ….. hahahhaa!!!

Pictures and captions taken from Pummkin's Pitch at http://pitch.pummkin.net/?p=754
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	puppy_saved.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	5935   Click image for larger version

Name:	p1020789-thumb.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	5938   Click image for larger version

Name:	p1020790-thumb.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	5939   Click image for larger version

Name:	p1020792-thumb.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	75.0 KB
ID:	5940   Click image for larger version

Name:	p1020798-thumb1.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	81.2 KB
ID:	5941  

Name:	p1020810-thumb.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	5942  
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies

Last edited by FurKids; 06-16-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:18 PM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
... anyway, it takes TWO hands to clap, kan? If one hand stops action, the other hand by itself pun cannot clap, kan?
So, with one hand it becomes a "slap". In this realistic world, if it is not a "clap", you get slapped.

I've been trying to avoid giving comments in this thread, but I can't help but to notice, when FFF does something "not-so-right", everyone would say "Shhhh....quiet...". When SPCA was a day late in their rescue mission, you have people shooting SPCA from all corners. Funny eh? Don't even want to mention about "KUNING"! It is all madness and I only see it coming from one direction.

I still think an apology is very much overdue. Not sure if K.Anum has got one? Or is it all quiet at FFF ....
Keeping silent does not make matter go away...

K.Anum, keep safe! God bless!

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com
Old 06-16-2009, 12:30 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Talking Please, Maam, I want some more ...

Courtesy of Furry Friends Farm at http://www.furryfriendsfarm.org/

Please, Maam, I want some more ...

Hope was the 1st dog rescued on 2nd May from Pulau Selat Kering. He was immediately sent to the vet at Kepong and hospitalized for 3 days before being sent to the farm.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1496.JPG
Views:	88
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	5943  
Old 06-16-2009, 06:09 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
So, with one hand it becomes a "slap". In this realistic world, if it is not a "clap", you get slapped.

I've been trying to avoid giving comments in this thread, but I can't help but to notice, when FFF does something "not-so-right", everyone would say "Shhhh....quiet...". When SPCA was a day late in their rescue mission, you have people shooting SPCA from all corners. Funny eh? Don't even want to mention about "KUNING"! It is all madness and I only see it coming from one direction.

I still think an apology is very much overdue. Not sure if K.Anum has got one? Or is it all quiet at FFF ....
Keeping silent does not make matter go away...

K.Anum, keep safe! God bless!
Hey Bina... miss you dik. My prayers are with you. Its true, when one hand is clapping it is actually landed on the face, therefore it is call a SLAP .

No... I have yet to receive any apology from any one of THE MENTIONED PEOPLE REPRESENTED FFF WHO CAME TO MY HUMBLE HOME. I am sure they wouldn't since there are still nonsense going on in "THE SUPPORTERS' BLOG". Do you think they will ever apology with this kind of things still going on? They don't even feel sorry or wrong with what they've had done and insisted to believe in what they want to believe in...

I AM TIRED OF BEING NICE AND BEING A PUSH OVER. I'VE TOLERATED ENOUGH NONSENSE FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE "ANTI SPCA". I've received too many firing from these people and it got worst ever since i am part of SPCA!! Never once i've retaliated to negative comments. Never once, i condemn any other Independence Pet Rescuers.... NEVER!!

Why do i even mentioned about "WORKING TOGETHER"? Were any one of PF forumers ever attended the meetings on PK issue. SPCA's Chairperson, who is a kind and big hearted person never refuse to team up with anybody in the rescue mission. She even sat on the floor and talked to the representative to make her or them understand about the current situations. Instead, "A REPRESENTATIVE OF CERTAIN BUSINESS ORGANIZATION, INSISTED TO DO THINGS ON THEIR OWN WITH THEIR OWN WAYS". What do they expect us to do? Force them? Ego maniac... thats what i would call these kind of people.

Now, do not get alarm... i do not know how true about these info which i am going to place here... i got it from a MOLE or whatever you want to call these person, but i guess they are too concern about the dogs in FFF (PK or not PK dogs).

Dear friends, with this info, i am sure to get attacks from FFFs' supporters (i think only the fanatic supporters). Please, i am doing this out of concern not to sabotage. I believe the public deserves to know what is happening. ITS THEIR MONEY, ITS THEIR RIGHTS!!! Correct me if i am wrong.

This is what happen when A PERSON LIKE ME HAD BEEN PUSHED TO THE EDGE... I AM ONLY HUMAN... JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM WHO DID THINGS ON PURPOSE...

Received infos are as below (NEED YOU GUYS TO CHECK TOO IF ITS ACCURATE):

01) PLEASE CHECK IF 4 PK DOGS HAD DIED. IF one died its understandable, but 4, its too much...

02) PLEASE ALSO CHECK IF THE ONES WHICH DIED ARE HOPE, SERENE, GRACE AND PRINCESS

03) PLEASE CHECK IF THE ALL DOGS ARE GIVEN PROPER MEDICAL ATTENTION, ITS ONLY FAIR FOR THE PUBLIC WHO HAD ALREADY GENERATED SO MUCH FOR THE PK DOGS, FOR GOODNESS SAKE!! I KNOW ITS A NO KILL SHELTER, BUT WHY ARE THERE SO MUCH DOGS DYING... "NATURE CAUSED OF DEATH"?

04) PLEASE ALSO CHECK, "THE PLACE" IS VERY BAD HUSBANDRY...

Well people, i am ready to get the firing from all over. But please check before any one of you decided to fire me.

I AM FOR THE ANIMALS... THEY NEED HELP... SO HELP THEM PEOPLE...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 06-16-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:36 PM
PetFinder Buddy

baca882004 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I AM TIRED OF BEING NICE AND BEING A PUSH OVER. I'VE TOLERATED ENOUGH NONSENSE FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE "ANTI SPCA".
Wow mrsdolittle, U punya pregnancy hormone seems to be working as expected.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:52 PM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by baca882004 View Post
Wow mrsdolittle, U punya pregnancy hormone seems to be working as expected.

Yup! Its seems to be working really well. Thank Goodness...

Public needs to know the truth... let it be. If i am wrong, then its good for the dogs, but what if i am right?...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-17-2009, 08:48 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Kak, you are in a privileged position now sobab kata orang-tua-tua yg bijak, "Never ever argue or dispute with a pregnant woman ... you will always be considered to be in the wrong!" and these wise old sayings are backed up scientifically because a pregnant woman's body is surged with hormones ...

Take care and enjoy all the spoilings you can get, ya Kak ...
Old 06-17-2009, 08:54 AM
Animal Lover

Dr. Gorman is on a distinguished road

Why spread rumours? Who does it benefit? What does it serve? Unless proven, it's only gossip and the worst kind.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:19 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gorman View Post
Why spread rumours? Who does it benefit? What does it serve? Unless proven, it's only gossip and the worst kind.
Certainly not the dogs people so claim to care for or claim to be concerned about, which are supposed to be the beneficial targets of enormously publisized organisational missions and visions, the core for organisational existance, Kim, those poor, poor remaining doggies waiting to be rescued ... and the ugly spat is poised to continue being blown to even bigger proportion with more fodder and fuel added .... and the Pulau Ketam tragedy looking set to repeat itself somewhere else or at the very same place simply because mighty humans do not really care about them but continue to play games.

Actually, the animals must be the benchmark ... ask ourselves before we react or do something (it does not matter that we have been hit by a stray bullet or punch, or like shooting another missile across or instigating or twisting and turning facts to make the situation more hangat, exciting and sensational) ... are the animals going to benefit from what we are doing or are they going to suffer ... and that has steadfastly been my advice given on this forum.

But then "batu-batu api" and "kipas-kipas angin" who go to great lengths to instigate things never really care who lives or who dies ... if they ever did, the energy-draining rightdown ugly and obscene spat would not have blown out of proportion like it has today!

Last edited by FurKids; 06-17-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:52 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Default Re: Please, Maam, I want some more ...

Quote:
Courtesy of Furry Friends Farm at http://www.furryfriendsfarm.org/

Please, Maam, I want some more ...
Aiyoh ... I thought that container was Hope's kibble bowl ... didn't know that container was for containing the maggots from its wounds or the pus drained at the vet's!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1496.JPG
Views:	58
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	6022   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1492.JPG
Views:	59
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	6023   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1573.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	6024  
Old 06-17-2009, 10:23 AM
PetFinder Guru

Location: Seri Kembangan, Selangor (Yeah, we got free water!)
sillylupie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Certainly not the dogs people so claim to care for or claim to be concerned about, which are supposed to be the beneficial targets of enormously publisized organisational missions and visions, the core for organisational existance, Kim, those poor, poor remaining doggies waiting to be rescued ...
I wonder if there's a specific reference to this "enormously publisized organisational missions and visions". To me, the worst kind of of "fan or kipas" is those hidden in messages.
The last I check, rescue is still on going, both with FFF and SPCA.

The only "enormously publisized" organisation that I can see is with FFF, they're in STAR, MALAY MAIL and how can I forget, pummpkin pitch's blog.

Quote:
But then "batu-batu api" and "kipas-kipas angin" who go to great lengths to instigate things never really care who lives or who dies ... if they ever did, the energy-draining rightdown ugly and obscene spat would not have blown out of proportion like it has today!
Yeah, like those "obscene" spat about KUNING that grew into a drama of "Where's my Kuning, tell me..tell me..." - outside a pregnant lady's house.

Worst still, no one from FFF, as of this day has apologised to K.Anum or even attempted to make good with her.

Some may say, hey is this is out of topic, well, it is not. Like the KUNING case getting all the publicity and quotes that he is part of the rescue team, K.Anum is also part of the rescue team and her ordeal is worth mentioning as much as KUNING.

Don't just sweep things under the carpet because she is only human?

sillylupie-shop
http://sillylupie-shop.blogspot.com

Last edited by sillylupie; 06-17-2009 at 10:38 AM.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:32 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

And Kak Anum, whether any of the rescued dogs died or not and even if there are some that failed to make it ultimately, the important thing to note would be that many dogs were already in very bad condition (who would not be in such Hell condition without shelter, food and water for so very long) ... just looking at skin and bones Desiree or Scarface is enough for me ... and that the rescuers never gave up on their efforts in truly caring for the dogs in order that they might live.

Of course lah it would have been so much easier to just terminate their lives and put them to sleep, but that is not their principle and they are a no-kill shelter and believe that as long as the animals are not terminally ill, they deserve a precious chance to live, and if not enough space is the problem, it looks like they sincerely put effort to acquire the needed space just so the non-terminally animals might live and not be destroyed.

Whatever happened or didn't happen, I am staying positive and taking important note that those guys did a heck of a good job and tried their best and neverfor a second wished for the rescued animals to die (after risking life and limbs, time, $$, jobs, etc).

Also, like many people out there, I am focused enough and my mind steadfastly clear not to be swayed by petty, vicious bickering (from batu api and kipas angin) to know that even if the injured and malnourished animals (with highly stressed and severely challenged immune system) should die after being rescued despite all the gallant effort to save them, that the rescue team are NOT the ones with the dogs' blood on their hands and they did not plunge the fatal stab into those unfortunate animals' heart!

Those bloody hands are resting peacefully at Pulau Ketam, not at Kundang! Anum, go after the real culprits if you are really out for blood!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:38 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gorman View Post
That's the reason why we have to find out the truth , therefore it benefits the public and the rest of yous. Why sit down and continue sighing and wondering if it is true or not?

Just go find out the truth yourself and you don't even have to share with anyone. Its for your own knowledge.

Infos were from FFF's supporters, so i doubt this is a rumor.

Well if you feel like knowing the truth, then go ahead or else its your choice. No one is forcing you.

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-17-2009, 11:47 AM
PetFinder Guru

Quote:
Kak, you are in a privileged position now sobab kata orang-tua-tua yg bijak, "Never ever argue or dispute with a pregnant woman ... you will always be considered to be in the wrong!" and these wise old sayings are backed up scientifically because a pregnant woman's body is surged with hormones ...

Take care and enjoy all the spoilings you can get, ya Kak ...
Being pregnant is totally NOT A PRIVILEGE FOR ME.

I am still living and doing things as it is and as it were. NO pampering, nothing special. Its not my hormones, not using my baby as an excuse why i am reacting and doing what i am doing right now. No such thing!

Truth must be revealed.... That's all...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Old 06-17-2009, 12:02 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

I don't understand, Mrs. DoLittle, is SPCA's reputation and corporate image so bad that so much time, energy and resources need to be spent in a ping-pong match type consisting of petty and vicious bickering while dogs abandoned at Pulau Ketam are still suffering and waiting for death and the animal-cruelty offenders have yet to be addressed? Why not leave this to SPCA PRO instead ... or does SPCA not have an officer for this? I thought you are the Education Officer, Anum? So the Adult Awareness Education Program for those Pulau Ketam folks is your portion, kan?

Or is this ping-pong match in your personal capacity? We also need to be clear as to where we can draw the line ...
Old 06-17-2009, 12:03 PM
PetFinder Guru

ONE more rescued fron the Selat Kering... a puppy about 5-6 months old.

Healthy condition... in fact, all are healthy, some are still a little nervous but a few already found their places...

So total 16 as at today...

...TIGER IN MEMORY...
Closed Thread