Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > PetFinder Lounge > Coffee Room

Coffee Room Gossip on the latest topics or just mingle around and enjoy the atmosphere!

Old 11-28-2008, 04:21 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

vivi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

Hai~~parents nowadays are so suck. (Ehem!!NOt all ah!!) Jangan marah.
June Filin,
Hai~~~memang saya teringin piak piak that kid. But if really wan to 'PIAK', i 'PIAK" the kids mother first. That mother totally neglect her kid. Walao what if her kid sot sot keluar jalan raya. That mother ah really dunno how to say.

Hmmm~~maybe she thinks the baju she wan to buy more important than her kid. Apa punya pemikiran. Totally SELFISH!!!

June, KK hari hari pun hujan, kelmarin start noon ujan. NOw macam belum lagi. Mungkin malam nanti hujan lebat lagi. Kelmarin saya outstaion pi beaufort walaowe tiada hujan tapi banjir pula.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:25 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

Quote:
Originally Posted by furkids View Post
if it happened to me, june, during the time he pulled my plate and said, "nak udang", i would have glared at him fiercely, slapped his hand very hard and pulled back my plate, saying to him firmly, "no! Ini saya punya makanan! Bukan awak punya!" because what the 3-year old was doing was daylight robbery (even worse because he is so young! Bila besar, akan take it as everything within sight is dia punya, nampak anak dara orang, ambik ajer and that little rascal needed to be taught a lesson he will not forget and his parents are not teaching him - serious!).

I will repeat, "this is my food! Behave yourself! Go away!".

itu la, setengah manusia (i won't use the word "binatang") only know how to beranak ... Then they go around expecting others to respect them just because they have become datuk or nenek. Why should we? It is so easy to just beranak. The stray female cats pun dah jadi nenek sebelum umur 1 tahun ... So apa kelebihannya status as a nenek, i don't see.

At least my cats know how to behave when i am having dinner. They sit all around quietly and wait for me to finish, then follow me outside to eat their portion after i distribute them.

P.s. June, the udang nice or not? If nice, saya pun nak udang ... But i ask nicely laaaaaa ...
fk,
agreed!!!!!

Walao FK, beraninya kau 'PIAK" anak orang lain. Macam style adik pompuan saya. Kalau budak nakal jumpa dia, OH OH!! Good luck for that kidlah. Hahahaha.

Last edited by vivi; 11-28-2008 at 04:32 PM.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:36 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road

That brat should consider himself lucky because in the animal kingdom if he does that, he'd be dead in an instant! I watched animal planet where 2 lion cubs reached for the lion's food while it was eating. They hadn't learnt the laws of the wild.

The cubs were killed instantly by a swipe of the paw by the lion. The lioness could only look on. But in the animal kingdom, any animal that does not behave and obey the unwritten law is dealt with severely!

Only the ugly human is different ... and to think, we use the noble term "animal" in a menghina fashion!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-28-2008, 04:39 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

YAh. Sometimes we human act more inhuman than the animals.
Old 11-28-2008, 04:39 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivi View Post
fk,
agreed!!!!!

Walao FK, beraninya kau 'PIAK" anak orang lain. Macam style adik pompuan saya. Kalau budak nakal jumpa dia, OH OH!! Good luck for that kidlah. Hahahaha.
Kenapa tak berani pulak? He committed something against me. Taking my food without my permission without the blink of an eye is (call a spade a spade) while I am eating is "daylight robbery"!

Sama la, if I catch any kid shooting at my innocent Furkids or abusing strays, I "piak" dia kaw-kaw, parents present or not! Kalau kulit nipis, rasa la malu!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies
Old 11-28-2008, 06:16 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

Hahaha
Salute to u.
But for real i know and understand what u mean. These kids these days are really lacks of manners. If i saw somebody do bad thing to my 2 baby sure i will kick that somebody a** too.
So keep on going the piak piak.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Meow

a.lya is on a distinguished road

I personally think it is not okay for a stranger to hit another person's child, regardless the parents are present or not. You should have just spoken to the parent (if she/he is present) instead of letting your emotions control you.

Would you like it if you knew your niece or nephew got hit by a total stranger? Even if you knew the parent has bad parenting skills?

I mean, they're just kids. They can't really differentiate what's wrong or right. It's their parent's duty to teach them, not yours. Instead, just tell off the child's parent in hopes they will be more mindful of their children's actions.

Macam our furkids lah. They don't know what's right or wrong, but we don't hit them. Same goes for the kids, only that they will learn and understand.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation

June, that boy's mother needs to be told what her son did was wrong. First and foremost, you are her CUSTOMER. She should have stopped her son from taking her customers' food, which her customer has paid for. He took the plate from you. What if you had been segan and didn't stop him?

It would be like you buying BW from Petsmore, and then all the live stock in Petsmore come out from their enclosures and grab the bag of BW from you.

I like the curry mee at a mobile stall at Taman Seputeh when I used to live around that area. One day, while I was having my brunch there, the daughter of the mobile stall owner was doing her homework at the next table. She looks like she's around 7 or 8 years old.

Halfway through my noodles, she sidled up to me and before I know it, she pulled my wallet towards her (it which was lying on the table next to me). I was shocked, shouted "hey!" and plucked my wallet out of her hand. Her dad looked on, didn't say anything, and she went back to her homework nonchalantly. Hello!!! She's going to grow up into a snatch-thief if her dad is not going to do something about it now.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:32 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Simple Basic Manners & Courtesy

That's right. the parents should be one minding their children.if the parents didn't teach them right and wrong they will grow up become not so good person i.e no manners/courtesy as what happened to our youngters nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
June, that boy's mother needs to be told what her son did was wrong. First and foremost, you are her CUSTOMER. She should have stopped her son from taking her customers' food, which her customer has paid for. He took the plate from you. What if you had been segan and didn't stop him?

It would be like you buying BW from Petsmore, and then all the live stock in Petsmore come out from their enclosures and grab the bag of BW from you.

I like the curry mee at a mobile stall at Taman Seputeh when I used to live around that area. One day, while I was having my brunch there, the daughter of the mobile stall owner was doing her homework at the next table. She looks like she's around 7 or 8 years old.

Halfway through my noodles, she sidled up to me and before I know it, she pulled my wallet towards her (it which was lying on the table next to me). I was shocked, shouted "hey!" and plucked my wallet out of her hand. Her dad looked on, didn't say anything, and she went back to her homework nonchalantly. Hello!!! She's going to grow up into a snatch-thief if her dad is not going to do something about it now.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:46 AM
PetFinder Wowwow

Guys, the biggest problem is Those kids parent never try to correct their kids behaviour. U guys know it is very common that when we approach the kids parent and told thm what happen, walao u sometimes feel like slapping those adults. Few times already same answer from different parents ' Aiya my kids only playing with u only mah. Y so kecil hati one oh'. Hey if ur kids play nicely surely everybody won't mind. But the important thing is they lacks manner. BUT!!! i'm still sure there are still good parents outhere. I do wish lain kali if lucky to have kids, my kids won't be like this.

But guys another cases,
u guys now that most of the kids problem is hyper active. The kid with hyper active problem are very hard to control. The climb, they dash, they are super naughty. I've saw some parent scold or even slap their kid (hyper active), they only cry or yell very loud then back to their worst behaviour again.
Old 11-29-2008, 11:56 AM
Animal Lover

yeah!! I have 2 mind about weather to slap the kid or not. Sometimes when you tell the parents to mind their kids you can see the look on their face.Their eyeball are going to pop out as though they are saying "hey,who the hell are you to tell me what to do with my kids".This I don't like. I mean logically,why would I want to tell strangers to tell their child to behave?? As though I got nothing else to do meh??

Think again parents or parents to be Luckily all my nephews and nieces are all well behave.Thanks to my mom and dad for their strict and good upbringing.Orang kata turun temurun.Mak bapa kita ajar kita dan kita ajar anak kita the same way

Viv, klu yg hyperactive tu blh dpt prescibe dari doctor.Ada nama utk penyakit tu.sia lupa sudah.ndak guna juga klu ko tampar atau marah.mmg sudah begitu bah durang ada penyakit yg sia bilang td tu.

Quote:
Guys, the biggest problem is Those kids parent never try to correct their kids behaviour. U guys know it is very common that when we approach the kids parent and told thm what happen, walao u sometimes feel like slapping those adults. Few times already same answer from different parents ' Aiya my kids only playing with u only mah. Y so kecil hati one oh'. Hey if ur kids play nicely surely everybody won't mind. But the important thing is they lacks manner. BUT!!! i'm still sure there are still good parents outhere. I do wish lain kali if lucky to have kids, my kids won't be like this.

But guys another cases,
u guys now that most of the kids problem is hyper active. The kid with hyper active problem are very hard to control. The climb, they dash, they are super naughty. I've saw some parent scold or even slap their kid (hyper active), they only cry or yell very loud then back to their worst behaviour again.
Old 11-29-2008, 12:03 PM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
yeah!! I have 2 mind about weather to slap the kid or not. Sometimes when you tell the parents to mind their kids you can see the look on their face.Their eyeball are going to pop out as though they are saying "hey,who the hell are you to tell me what to do with my kids".This I don't like. I mean logically,why would I want to tell strangers to tell their child to behave?? As though I got nothing else to do meh??

Think again parents or parents to be Luckily all my nephews and nieces are all well behave.Thanks to my mom and dad for their strict and good upbringing.Orang kata turun temurun.Mak bapa kita ajar kita dan kita ajar anak kita the same way

Viv, klu yg hyperactive tu blh dpt prescibe dari doctor.Ada nama utk penyakit tu.sia lupa sudah.ndak guna juga klu ko tampar atau marah.mmg sudah begitu bah durang ada penyakit yg sia bilang td tu.
itu disorder we called ADHD (Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) or ADD...
zee slalu tengok cite omputih and dorg banyak paparkan kisah pasal ni tapi dekat sini tahap kesedaran disorder ni tak bape bagus sangat la rasanya...
kalau sini orang anggap budak terlebih naka je rasanya..
know more about ADHD, here...
Old 11-29-2008, 12:09 PM
Animal Lover

oh!! ya betul tu.itulah nama penyakit tu.blh minta dari pakar kanak kanak dekat UKM atau GH presribe ADHD ut menenangkan budak hyperactive.

kat sini kurang kesedaran penyakit tu tp bgmana pun penyakit bukan berterusan.bila budak tu meningkat besar penyakit tu akan hilang sedikit2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
itu disorder we called ADHD (Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) or ADD...
zee slalu tengok cite omputih and dorg banyak paparkan kisah pasal ni tapi dekat sini tahap kesedaran disorder ni tak bape bagus sangat la rasanya...
kalau sini orang anggap budak terlebih naka je rasanya..
know more about ADHD, here...
Old 11-29-2008, 10:40 PM
PetFinder Wowwow

Yalor,
i wonder the kid with hyperactive when grow up akan jadi apa style ah.
Super hyper active? tiap tiap hari pun pigi geleng kepala sampai pagi? Adui adui. Y kids today ada banyak hyperactive lerrr?
Old 12-01-2008, 01:48 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Y hyperactive today? My two cents is.....parents are kiasu today and try to feed those super duper milk formula that are supposed to increase the activeness of their kids.

That's what one of my cousins said.........to say her two sons are monsters is being nice and kind. I was so embarrassed when I go out shopping with her. One son would mess up all the things on shelves, while another son would pick up handbags on display and start kicking them around the dept store. The last time was in Isetan in KLCC. I didn't know where to hide my face. When I told my cousin that she should stop them, all she said was, "they are like that. they are hyper active because I feed them withe milk formula to increase their activeness." Huh???

And my mum hates them because when they're at her home (before she moved to live with me in KL), the eldest son would push the whole shoe cabinet until it falls down. He won't be satisfied until the doors are broken.

When my mum scolded them, my cousin got angry, saying my mum is very pah pai, that children will be children and it's natural for them to spoil things. So anyway, she is no longer friends with us because she is angry that we don't think it's normal for children to be monsters.

Quote:
Yalor,
i wonder the kid with hyperactive when grow up akan jadi apa style ah.
Super hyper active? tiap tiap hari pun pigi geleng kepala sampai pagi? Adui adui. Y kids today ada banyak hyperactive lerrr?
Old 12-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Animal Lover

Charlene,that is not hyperactive.Most parents misinterpret their monster kids as hyperactive.Ask them to chk with their peadatric doctor how hyperactive kids behave I think your cousin only gave excuses for their monster children.huhuhu!!! I remember very well when my nephew behaving that way,I gave them a good slapped and my sister said padan muka.My sisters and brothers never gets angry if any of us tegur their children.Luckily none of my nephews and nieces behaving in that manner after that incident. My parents never give face for misbehaving of their cucu also. must teach them now before too late. All very kwai kwai one now.he!!he!! the oldest is 24 yrs old and the youngers 4 yrs old. My youngest niece also like my cat very sakai.She's very scare of strangers

Charlene,I cannot imagine what will the parents say if their kids start killing animals

Quote:
Y hyperactive today? My two cents is.....parents are kiasu today and try to feed those super duper milk formula that are supposed to increase the activeness of their kids.

That's what one of my cousins said.........to say her two sons are monsters is being nice and kind. I was so embarrassed when I go out shopping with her. One son would mess up all the things on shelves, while another son would pick up handbags on display and start kicking them around the dept store. The last time was in Isetan in KLCC. I didn't know where to hide my face. When I told my cousin that she should stop them, all she said was, "they are like that. they are hyper active because I feed them withe milk formula to increase their activeness." Huh???

And my mum hates them because when they're at her home (before she moved to live with me in KL), the eldest son would push the whole shoe cabinet until it falls down. He won't be satisfied until the doors are broken.

When my mum scolded them, my cousin got angry, saying my mum is very pah pai, that children will be children and it's natural for them to spoil things. So anyway, she is no longer friends with us because she is angry that we don't think it's normal for children to be monsters.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Petfinder Moderator

Yes, I know it's not hyperactive....it's destructive behaviour. They have a desire to destroy anything they can lay their hands on. But their mother calls it hyperactive.

We can't even tegur her kids, or show our angry face. Can you imagine what happens if we were to slap her kids. I think she'll get a lawyer to sue us right away lor.

You know.....the funny thing is you mentioned that what happens if her children kill animals. I learned from my mum recently that this cousin's brother kills tortoises for fun. I'm not close to them as I went away to UK in my teens and didn't return to stay in Penang after that, but this was what my mum told me a few months ago when we were talking about animal cruelty (prompted by Penghulu's hall of shame posts).

My mum said the brother keeps tortoises as pets, and suka-suka, will cut off the tortoise's legs and pull it out of the shell to look at it wriggling away. The sister doesn't do that, but maybe this need to destroy exists in their blood and she passed it on to her kids.

Yuk! Luckily not too closely related to them by blood....scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Charlene,that is not hyperactive.Most parents misinterpret their monster kids as hyperactive.Ask them to chk with their peadatric doctor how hyperactive kids behave I think your cousin only gave excuses for their monster children.huhuhu!!! I remember very well when my nephew behaving that way,I gave them a good slapped and my sister said padan muka.My sisters and brothers never gets angry if any of us tegur their children.Luckily none of my nephews and nieces behaving in that manner after that incident. My parents never give face for misbehaving of their cucu also. must teach them now before too late. All very kwai kwai one now.he!!he!! the oldest is 24 yrs old and the youngers 4 yrs old. My youngest niece also like my cat very sakai.She's very scare of strangers

Charlene,I cannot imagine what will the parents say if their kids start killing animals
Old 12-01-2008, 02:39 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Hyperactivity lain, kurang ajar is lain. Kalau my nephew/niece misbehave and kena lempang, my brother/sister and myself cakap, "Padan muka, now you know the consequence of misbehaving!"

My friend came back from Japan and commented, "Kat sana, you tegur your neighbour's kid kalau dia jahat or don't go home when it is late and the parents are busy working late, and the parents thank you for correcting and helping take care of their kids. Kat Malaysia, kids misbehave and bila kita tegur, parents mereka yg muka tebal tak tahu malu they do not know how to raise kids only know how to beranak. Kat sekolah, zaman dulu bila cik gu rotan budak, all the parents keep quiet tahu rasa malu they didn't perform their duties as parents, tapi zaman sekarang mereka pergi sekolah and beat up the cik gu ... and the biggest kurang ajar are the parents themselves.

Having kids does not mean you have the right to let your indisciplined kurang ajar kids disturb/hurt others. They reflect the bad parenting they get from you.

I have personally seen such kids spit on their parents' face but like I say, they reflect you as poor parents, why blame others?
Old 12-01-2008, 02:43 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

Quote:
Yes, I know it's not hyperactive....it's destructive behaviour. They have a desire to destroy anything they can lay their hands on. But their mother calls it hyperactive.

We can't even tegur her kids, or show our angry face. Can you imagine what happens if we were to slap her kids. I think she'll get a lawyer to sue us right away lor.

You know.....the funny thing is you mentioned that what happens if her children kill animals. I learned from my mum recently that this cousin's brother kills tortoises for fun. I'm not close to them as I went away to UK in my teens and didn't return to stay in Penang after that, but this was what my mum told me a few months ago when we were talking about animal cruelty (prompted by Penghulu's hall of shame posts).

My mum said the brother keeps tortoises as pets, and suka-suka, will cut off the tortoise's legs and pull it out of the shell to look at it wriggling away. The sister doesn't do that, but maybe this need to destroy exists in their blood and she passed it on to her kids.

Yuk! Luckily not too closely related to them by blood....scary.
Yang nie saya akan lempang, tak kira anak siapa, including the parents yg tahu beranak tapi tak pandai didik, standing by watching the son and doing nothing, bringing monsters into this world instead of good citizens! We have enough criminals and gangsters in this world and they are brought into this otherwise beautiful planet by parents such as these.

Pull out his own parents' legs, I don't care, saya galakkan dia lagi becos the parents useless, tapi pull out the tortoise legs, saya lempang sampai dia nampak bintang-bintang dan bulan!

If humans can justify beriya-iya to put to sleep innocent animals just because of overpopulation or claim they make the streets/warongs/pasar dirty/dangerous/unsightly, so should we, in the same line of logic then put such brats/ugly humans to sleep so as to make this world a safer and more peaceful place and also to use the space vacated by these useless humans to build shelters for innocent animals to live!

Last edited by FurKids; 12-01-2008 at 02:52 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:51 PM
PetFinder Guru

abzalia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to abzalia

saya ada anak sedara yg masa kecik dia mmg HYPERactive..gila2 punya... masa tuh umo dia 5 thn ++...mmg nampak dr kecik hyper active sampai abg & kakak ipar susah nk handle dia..macam2 cara..berubat kpg..mintak air jampi nk lembutkan ati...bawak g hosp, jumpa pakar kanak2..tp doc cakap nnt dia ok sendiri...tahap hy[eractive dia akan menurun bila umo dia makin besar..dia mmg langsungx bleh nk tegur..sure kite kene marah balik...paling2 pun dia cakap kita "bodo"...klu anak haku, dah lama dah kene pelempang free..tahan2 jek dalam ati nak belasah budak tuh cukup2...

klu setakat melompat atas meja depan tv, the buat aksi guling mmg dah biasa dah sampai arwah ayah cakap "..ada jugak budak nih mampus patah riuk kang.."...klu balik raya, sepupu semua takut kat dia..walhal badan kecik jek...klu budak2 tuh main kat tangga, nampak jek dia terus bertempiaran turun ke tanah sebelum kene tolak dr tangga...kitorg plak mmg x layan dia..

penah sekali, maid dia tegur dia..bukan tegur cara x elok..lembut2 lagi tuh..x pasal2 dia berlari ke dapur ambik pisau tunjuk kat maid...arwah ayah dh menjerit! yg maid dia plak tercegat jek kat situ...panik...last2 ayah tangkap dia, pulas ke kilas tangan dia ke belakang and ambik pisau tuh..kene marah ngan ayah, baru dia slow skit...masa tuh..ya Allah..rasa malu jek nak ngaku anak sedara,sedarah sedaging.. masa ayah report ngan abg, kene lempang berpusing.. tp usaha x putus laa..macam2...jumpa bomoh..alim ulama....sama jugak.... sebab umur dia masa tuh mmg x bleh nk fikir baik buruk...

last2, raya thn 2005 balik b4 kawin, terkejut tgk dia dah berubah...siap cakap cam nih "..mak uchu...syirazie tuang air kat budak2 tuh boleh...?" umang aii..rasa terkejut beruk pun ade...tgk bersopan plak..walhal raya b4 tuh pecah satu mangkuk kat meja raya dia kerjakan.... tgk2, blk2 raya tuh, mmg dia jek keje layan budak.... cakap kat mak "...nasib baik budak tuh buat baik balik raya thn nih...klu x, mmg dah blacklist dah dalam senarai anak sedara & duit raya.." wakakak...

sekarang nih..menurun kat adik dia plak..penah jatuh dr kusi, lengan terkoyak 5 inci kene bucu almari...still main gak dengan lengan terkoyak2 cam tuh..kakak dia yg perasan tgk darah menitik atas lantai..
mak dia tanye sakit x, selamba jek jawab "sakit sikit"..iskkk..bawak g hosp...berjahit jugak la...mak dia send video..sengih2 atas katil sambil tunjuk sign ... harap2 x seteruk abg dia la nnt....yg peliknyer...yg lelaki jek cam tuh....huhuhuhu

so far, bab2 makan dorang mmg x heran..abg salu bawak g mkn kat 'kepsi"..x payah order2 utk dorang...beli air cukup share 2 orang..soh main jek kat tempat budak2 main tuh..penat kang, dorang balik la.... kepsi..bo layann..!!

Last edited by abzalia; 12-01-2008 at 02:58 PM.