Go

Go Back   PetFinder.my > Reviews, Notices & Stories > Hall of Shame

Hall of Shame There are lots of cruel and inconsiderate people out there. Expose their cruel deeds to the world and let them be shamed!

Old 04-28-2008, 04:15 AM
PetFinder Guru

veanne is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to veanne
Default Dogs being tortured to death...

Dogs Found Tortured, Dead In Woods
Jan 04 2008 9:20AM
BAINBRIDGE, Ohio - Investigators said two dogs who had been missing for days were abused and killed before their owners found them in the woods on Tuesday.

Barbara Hatfield and Steve McGlonn said their dogs, Mack and Flash, roamed their 56-acre farm, but always returned home, 10TV News reported.

After the dogs did not come home on Friday, the couple started searching for them.

Hatfield and McGlonn discovered their dogs' bodies on nearby property.

"You couldn't believe someone would do that to your dogs," Hatfield said.

"I just wanted to lay down with them and she kept pulling me away," McGlonn said.

Pike County Humane Society investigators said the dogs had been brutally abused.

"These dogs were tortured and brutalized and had massive bone damage," said Humane Society Director John Owens. "They were in plain view of the owner's place of residence. It goes beyond words, there is not enough I can say about it."

Next to the dogs, investigators found a fawn in a garbage bag and another butchered deer, 10TV News reported.

Agents also discovered a wire that they believed was used to tie the dogs down.

"Who would do something like that to an innocent dog?" Hatfield said.

The couple hoped that an investigation could help save another pet from the same fate.

The Humane Society said they have evidence that dogs had been tortured on that property before.

Investigators said the person responsible could face multiple misdemeanor charges of animal cruelty.

The animals' bodies were being tested for an exact cause of death.

Stay with 10TV News and 10TV.com for more information.

Reported by Lindsey Seavert

http://www.10tv.com/live/contentbe/E...728599658.html
Old 04-28-2008, 05:52 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

So cruel.. hope they catch and prosecute these beasts soon... and subject them back to the same torture!

Some people just seem to think that all other living beings are of a lower level and thus they can justifiable torture and mistreat them.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:29 AM
PetFinder Guru

ya... this kind of ppl should be punished... or i may say... the should be sentence to death... dunno why this kind of ppl exist...
Old 05-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Animal Lover

=KC= is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dogs being tortured to death...

yala, sometimes wonder how a human heart can b so cruel. don't they feel anything when doing such a thing? haiz.. hope they will face the karma when they died n face the same thing as wat they did to others...
Old 05-10-2008, 03:48 AM
PetFinder Guru

ya... this kind of person doesn't even worth a cent...!!! i believe god has his plan on these kind of ppl...
Old 05-21-2008, 10:04 PM
PetFinder Buddy

ChewChew1987 is on a distinguished road

They will meet their maker soon......how i hope so.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:52 PM
PetFinder Guru

i think starting from a primary school... they should have a subject about loving and protecting animals... heart pain seeing those cruelty happen...
Old 07-01-2008, 11:10 PM
PetFinder Buddy

RoyBlue is on a distinguished road

It doesn't just relate to schools.. it's the general mentality of the Malaysian Public as well. Everybody says they love animals... but how many of them ACTUALLY prove what they say?

Most of them get a dog just to be "one with the crowd"... in the end, the dog ends up being tied up at home.

The mentality must change... just imagine this situation... i bet most of you have seen it before....

A dog walking around a food court... a kid tries to play with the dog, the parents immediately scold the kid and tell them that the dog will bite them if they touch it... It's that mentality!!! THAT EXACTLY IS THE PROBLEM ON IT'S OWN.

I know you love your kids, and you don't want anything bad to happen to them. But the end result is that, the fear of being bitten only grows and results in the fear multiplying all the way to adulthood. It's no laughing matter, I've seen many grown-ups run away when our shelter dogs @ paws approach them.

If you wanna be to that extreme... next time don't bring your kid out to a food court, there are loads of bacteria and other diseases lurking around which are worse than a dog bite. Better still, wrap your kids in a ziplock bag and spray antiseptic on your food utensils before you eat!!!

If it happens in front of me, I'll just tell these idiots off!!! Sorry for the "in-your-face" kinda attitude... but sometimes with these folk, they are so high and mighty that they feel that animals don't need compassion.

In short, most people who don't spay/neuter their pets and ARE NOT READY for a litter of puppies are the ones contributing the the rise in the mongrel population.

I put this question, has our demand for materialism clouded our judgment and our sense of humanity?
Old 07-01-2008, 11:39 PM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation

Roy,

Exactly, I agree with you. When people begin disseminating misleading information especially into kids, it's gonna develop into much larger illogical fears when they grow up that'll affect the society as a whole.

I really don't see how our local education playing a sufficient role in encouraging animal and environment loving behaviour either. Much emphasis is given to technical knowledge but social aspects appear far lacking.

In treating animals, I don't think we should even conceptually consider ourselves the "owners" of the pets. What right do we have in claiming superiority and ownership over another being?

I would view the animals as living beings with their own rights of survival and fair share of the environment, and not as inferior beings that are slaves to us and solely exist to satisfy our dominating desire. They do not have as complex a mental capacity, but that does not take away their natural rights. In fact, I think we should address them as "he/she" instead of "it" haha... introducing as "he is my good doggy friend" instead of "it is my dog"
Old 07-30-2008, 12:23 AM
Animal Lover

symboi is on a distinguished road

Lol this type of hypocrisy in malaysia....I mean like my MORAL teacher say we must love animals etc...then in another lesson she ask us if wan be like dog dunno how to behave all the time n get tied up.What the hell.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:37 AM
Animal Lover

silentsoul27 is on a distinguished road

I know the truth will always hurt..the fact is that,those circle of idiot Malaysians who does not even know how to respect an animal...is the real beast in themselves..and no matter how hard you prayed,hoped or do..Malaysians will always be Malaysians..(referring to those idiotics la)..the only thing we all can do is to give as much love to our loyal buddies,take good care of them..and of course smack those idiots when we got the chance..heehee..

Remember the Sheena the GermanS.? what happened to her?? & what happened to the owner? RM200 fine and like what? 12 days jail?? what the hell is all this?? dogs/other animals have every organ a human has(except some im not too sure ler)..but still,its been treated so darn differently..

It's real shame to say this..I love this tiny place in Malaysia called MY HOME..but not the entire country..cos these type of idiots make me sick & to think of the things they did to animals,how am i supposed to trust that these people will actually treat human being in a good way? I will never know,if Im gonna be slashed to death one of these days when Im walking on the roadside by some shit mat rempit,or drunkard..

THE TRUTH HURTS..BUT IT AWAKES THE ONES WITH ANGEL HEARTS